Closes at 7PM...(Flushing and elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not worth the courtesy of a response.

tell your frinds to take out an ad here instead of pillfering off UG.

as i said earlier...hopefully UG Staff closes this thrad as well !!!!

Seeker your name should be Hater as in Player Hater. Damn Ive been watching your posts in that thread and am wondering to myself why you sound so mad? Why are you in there if your not interested in going. And who the f*ck made you the Boss of UG? What are you Slinky's enforcer??? LOL
Last time I checked your not a boss, captain, moderator, veteran...... Get the picture! Stay in ya lane and stop tryin to intimidate board members who go there or trying to go. Instead of hating, try participatin and maybe you too can make friends on UG instead of enemies.
I dont know you but I know that your new round here and have alot of posts in that time. Let me not comment what you post in Gavy threads is purely off topic and not by the book.
Like I said Im not offended but I know your tough guy act is not cool with some of these other guys.
I call a spade a spade and am man enough to say what others won't.

PS How the hell do you have 8000 posts in a year and a half??? Im not even gonna go there......

Last edited:
Wow! How did I know? Tell'em why you mad son..... The truth always comes out. Its only so long fake people can pretend. Im not even wasting my time. I think you exposed yourself for who you really are. Im glad the rest of us got to see who we're truly dealing with. Just another internet Tony Montana.

For the record Im not asian but Im sure your racist remarks will go over real well with the Asian UG'ers. Class act by a true gentleman. Wonders to self who Seeker was in past lives on UG. Im sure the vets on here could prolly put it together. Banned UG'ers coming back from the dead as the same character with a new alias. Real clever Hater. Bravo!

Last edited:
Wow! How did I know? Tell'em why you mad son..... The truth always comes out. Its only so long fake people can pretend. Im not even wasting my time. I think you exposed yourself for who you really are. Im glad the rest of us got to see who we're truly dealing with. Just another internet Tony Montana.

For the record Im not asian but Im sure your racist remarks will go over real well with the Asian UG'ers. Class act by a true gentleman. Wonders to self who Seeker was in past lives on UG. Im sure the vets on here could prolly put it together. Banned UG'ers coming back from the dead as the same character with a new alias. Real clever Hater. Bravo!

96 useless posts on UG.

your on a roll Mr. FREAK WON

Last edited:
Lets get back to business. Today at 1f Jasmine, erica and stephanie. Only info that I got was stephanie is new, young and petite. Did not ask if its the old erica or which erica is there. And at Sanford, Tatiana and the older Jessica. Tatiana, nice and young might have to go this week. It's too early to call Vicky's, so maybe I will post later. She did have Joanna last week, which I missed. Hopefully I will see her on the next round.
NYWhitey,
Care to elaborate on jasmine? I haven't heard much about these girls lately. they seem new.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
I dont know you but I know that your new round here and have alot of posts in that time.
PS How the hell do you have 8000 posts in a year and a half??? Im not even gonna go there......
I never really looked at his join date because of his number of posts but now that you mention it "How the fuck did he do that"?
That's amazing!

M.

Last edited:

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
as i said earlier...
the old linden thread and this NEW linden 1F thread are complete wastes of bandwith.
since the place is closed to newbies and is supposedly UTR, these posts serve no useful purpose other than providing FREE ADVERTISING ON UG of the current weeks schedule to regulars.
case in point is this post...does anyone else really give a shit who is working this week??
kudos to slinky for shuting down the old thread...hopefully the same thing happens to this new linden FREE ADVERTISING thread.
Seeker,

To you the Linden thread might be a complete waste of bandwidth but for many members here on UG that are able to get in it is a very useful tool (No pun intended) ;)

Also, how do you figure free advertising? This is a review board and is meant for the purpose of reviews hence the name "review board"
So let me ask you a question, If you were able to get into Linden would you still be singin the same tune that your singin now? No of course not because you'd be to busy reading and writing reviews!

Do you question why they offer homes for over five million dollars when you personally can only afford to purchase one at a much lower price?
Is it a waste of time for the realtor to even list that home because Seeker can't afford that home? No because there are people that can get into that home.

Relax buddy, take it easy and maybe if you get to know people here you'll be able to buy that house! figuratively speaking of course.

Guys, how did this become the new Linden thread was it UG/Slinky approved?
Were yoooooum all tryyyyying to hiiiide it from me? lol

M.

Nitwits And Morons

you know, i think your right Mike, yours and FREAKs recent posts qualify as the stupidest posts for 2007.

perhaps UG staff should now move this NEW LINDEN THREAD over to the "The Worst Of UG " Forum.

neat idea huh??

if we are gonna waste bandwith..at least we have this thread IN THE RIGHT PLACE and you guys posting in the right section!!

Last edited:

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
you know, i think your right Mike, yours and FREAKs recent posts qualify as the stupidest posts for 2007.
perhaps UG staff should now move this NEW LINDEN THREAD over to the "The Worst Of UG " Forum.neat idea huh??
if we are gonna waste bandwith..at least we have this thread IN THE RIGHT PLACE and you guys posting in the right section!!
OK, so you know my name which only stands to prove that your a banned that has made his way back in, so now what? Or should I say what what?

As for my posts being the stupidest on UG? I would pretty much view that comment as a valid projection, have you perused your posts lately?

Move this new Linden thread over to the "The Worst Of UG"?
That should be the only place "you" are allowed to post! lol

And the correct spelling for bandwith is "bandwidth" you fucking MORON! lol

You must have plenty of useless time on your broke hands in order for you to have as many posts as you do in such a short time.
Get a fuckin job!

And as for that remark that you made to chefraekwon, you know, the one where you said "96 useless posts on UG" well I'd pretty much say that your tag precedes you!

"OH" and nobody uses the word "Neat" anymore you fucking 60's hippie reject burnout!

Lost in the 60's tanight.

M.

Nitwits And Morons

perhaps UG staff should now move this NEW LINDEN THREAD over to the "The Worst Of UG " Forum.

neat idea huh??

ditto that !!!!

Nitwits And Morons

OK, so you know my name which only stands to prove that your a banned that has made his way back in, so now what? Or should I say what what?

As for my posts being the stupidest on UG? I would pretty much view that comment as a valid projection, have you perused your posts lately?

Move this new Linden thread over to the "The Worst Of UG"?
That should be the only place "you" are allowed to post! lol

And the correct spelling for bandwith is "bandwidth" you fucking MORON! lol

You must have plenty of useless time on your broke hands in order for you to have as many posts as you do in such a short time.
Get a fuckin job!

And as for that remark that you made to chefraekwon, you know, the one where you said "96 useless posts on UG" well I'd pretty much say that your tag precedes you!

"OH" and nobody uses the word "Neat" anymore you fucking 60's hippie reject burnout!

Lost in the 60's tanight.

M.

neat idea huh??

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Justposting,

So now your agreeing with yourself because no one else will talk to you?
That's pretty sad!

Honestly that post must have taken a lot of work on your part glad to see that your making an effort and taking the much needed initiative! lol
YOUR A LOSER GET A LIFE! LOL LOL LOL

M.

Justposting,

So now your agreeing with yourself because no one else will talk to you?
That's pretty sad!

Honestly that post must have taken a lot of work on your part glad to see that your making an effort and taking the much needed initiative! lol
YOUR A LOSER GET A LIFE! LOL LOL LOL

M.

neat idea huh??

Last edited:

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge

neat idea huh??

JustPosting,

Thank you,Case In Point!

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.