Closes at 7PM...(Flushing and elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys don't have the guts to say what they wanna say? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! LOL

If I gotta say what others are scared to say so be it. I didnt accuse anybody of anything. Im making up theories why some guys on here have had a hard on for MJM & YKM for the past year or so. I made some allegations as to what the hell pissed off Slink n crew.

Ill say this to YKM & MJM I never was jealous or hateful to either one of you. But there were guys on here who were and if you didnt see it your blind. They made little comments here n there and then all of a sudden Slinky comes in and blows the joint.

About the thread I could care less. He can have it. It is what it is. Some guys wanted it shut down cuz they thought it was private forum and you guys were communicating privately.

NYW stealing $$$. Wow thats a new low. How do you even do something like that. Ive had change not given back to me a few times but hey let them keep it.

MJM maybe your not C's puppet but thats the perception on here from a lot of guys. Me i could care less if you were bangin C and the rest of the house for free. More power to you.

YKM Im glad you stepped up so we can have this dialogue and clear the air. Its been brewin for along time in here. Anything I said was me speaking out loud about what certain guys were thinkin. If their conspiracy theories fine. Say no more. No hard feelings and Im a big boy i can take it and dish it.

Over and Out Peace...

Last edited:
BTW YKM I read your long post just now and I dont know where you got the idea that you n MJM were they guys I was referring to from back in the day till now. First off MJM hant been on this board for more than a year and you were on here for lil back then and then were banned n exiled by Slink. You MIA for a long time on here nad popped back up recently. I was talkin about the guys who were betraying us from way back when C was real paranoid about UG. This is going back a few years now. So you do the math. The identity of this guy or guys may never be known. They could be lurkers for all I know. Trust me if I got something to say I'll say it loud and clear. I think there's somebody on here from way back who's been stirrin the pot for a while. Why dont you guys try to figure it out. Im not a 1 man team. I never called you or MJM rats or two faces. If you reread my post I said you guys had balls n honesty to come clean on the board that both you are friends with C goin way back. Most guys would have hid that.

I spoke with C regarding the accusations I me stealing money. Why would I steal $20, for what? If I recall correctly I gave her a $10 tip for the good service that she provided me that day, but that was not mentioned to C or the people she complained to the whole day. It was also mention from a good friend of hers that I was very nice to the girls either that week or week before.

So you tell me why would I steal money just to give it back? I have been going to C for 5 years and I never needing to steal.

Damn this board is getting crazy, I need to find a new hobby.

as far a nywhiteguy if i was you i would stay away last time you were there one of the gril told c you took 20 dollars from money dont take it up with me,that is what i was told
as far as I am concern its a dead issue. C told me just to avoid the person, because she does not want to deal with it. Like I said before, I never had a problem there and hopefully it will continue. If not there is always Sanford and/or Vicky's. Same girls, different places.

Peace out, hopefully we all can pass this all and post some usefully information. Like "who is working this week?" or do I have to call himself? I myself does not have a problem with N at Sanford, always been nice to me.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
See, this is more of a problem. I'm sorry I missed this. maybe I'm misreading, but now you have a guy sort of acting as "enforcer" of who should and should go to a place. This is just getting worde and worse in my eyes.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Guys don't have the guts to say what they wanna say? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! LOL

Whom were you referring to when you said:
"You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If I gotta say what others are scared to say so be it. I didnt accuse anybody of anything. Im making up theories why some guys on here have had a hard on for MJM & YKM for the past year or so. I made some allegations as to what the hell pissed off Slink n crew.

Fact is you didn't say what you had to say hence my stop beating around the bush comment. And your exactly right your "making up theories" but you found a man guilty because of those very theories.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ill say this to YKM & MJM I never was jealous or hateful to either one of you. But there were guys on here who were and if you didnt see it your blind. They made little comments here n there
"and then all of a sudden Slinky comes in and blows the joint".

If you never were jealous or hateful towards either one of us you are acting one or the other or both to either one or both of us now.
Tell me who was "jealous or hateful" of me?
Point out the comments.

"OH"And I don't think Slinky would appreciate your last statement above!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the thread I could care less. He can have it. It is what it is. Some guys wanted it shut down cuz they thought it was private forum and you guys were communicating privately.

In sorts it was a private forum just as any other thread is here on UG.
UG is a tight place, there are a lot of pmb's on the net where it's members could give a fuck about getting to know one another but on UG it's different.
So it's bound to happen when you have a tight community like UG.
Privately communicating? Who were you referring to?
If that comment were directed at me, don't you think I would have just
called him on the phone?
"OH" no but wait, I'd rather speak to him in secrete code here on UG cause it's so much easer to try and trick (no pun intended) (LOL that was a good one) everyone!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YKM Im glad you stepped up so we can have this dialogue and clear the air. Its been brewin for along time in here. Anything I said was me speaking out loud about what certain guys were thinkin. If their conspiracy theories fine. Say no more. No hard feelings and Im a big boy i can take it and dish it.
Over and Out Peace...
Bang, you know I'm the first one to step to the plate but I gotta tell ya, and I'm usually pretty good at this but I haven't gotten the vibe that anything has been brewing here. Conspiracy? I don't know if it's conspiracy or hatred or jealousy or what it is or why it would be. It could just be what I said it was, which is the mountain out of a mole hill theory.
Either way I hope we've cleared the air.

Over And Under Later!

M.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
BTW YKM I read your long post just now and I dont know where you got the idea that you n MJM were they guys I was referring to from back in the day till now. First off MJM hant been on this board for more than a year and you were on here for lil back then and then were banned n exiled by Slink. You MIA for a long time on here nad popped back up recently. I was talkin about the guys who were betraying us from way back when C was real paranoid about UG. This is going back a few years now. So you do the math. The identity of this guy or guys may never be known. They could be lurkers for all I know. Trust me if I got something to say I'll say it loud and clear. I think there's somebody on here from way back who's been stirrin the pot for a while. Why dont you guys try to figure it out. Im not a 1 man team. I never called you or MJM rats or two faces. If you reread my post I said you guys had balls n honesty to come clean on the board that both you are friends with C goin way back. Most guys would have hid that.
Bang,

You weren't very clear in your post and you were kinda going back and forth with that finger of yours and almost poked me in the eye twice.

You never mentioned the guy back in the day, I was the one that pointed that out because I was here back in the day and remember that post.
If I remember correctly someone mentioned that it was an Oriental guy.

As for hiding my friendship with Caroline?
For what? I don't play two sides against the middle it's not my stilo.

And yes you did say we "had balls n honesty to come clean"
But before you said that you were doing a lil pointing.
Anyway it doesn't really matter because I have done nothing that warrants me to come clean about anyway as I wouldn't put myself in that position.

Later bang!

M.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
I spoke with C regarding the accusations I me stealing money. Why would I steal $20, for what? If I recall correctly I gave her a $10 tip for the good service that she provided me that day, but that was not mentioned to C or the people she complained to the whole day. It was also mention from a good friend of hers that I was very nice to the girls either that week or week before.

So you tell me why would I steal money just to give it back? I have been going to C for 5 years and I never needing to steal.

Damn this board is getting crazy, I need to find a new hobby.
NYW,

Don't get crazy there's no need to find a new hobby!
I don't understand this whole stealing thing. How could you even steal money from a joint? There's no possible way and even if there were, your not gonna steal a measly $20***0! Ya see what's going on? Rumors just like I said it all starts with a rumor and turns into a brush fire!
Personally. I believe you and in my op I think it never should have been brought up in the first place.

Later!

M.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
See, this is more of a problem. I'm sorry I missed this. maybe I'm misreading, but now you have a guy sort of acting as "enforcer" of who should and should go to a place. This is just getting worde and worse in my eyes.
How does that song go? "Put another log on the fire" LOL!

Slinky,

In no way am I defending anybody but I don't think that that's what mikemjm meant when he said "if i was you i would stay away"
What I do think is that it was not such a smart statement and purely blurted out in sheer defense as well as to defer the missile's.

Mikemjm doesn't hold the power to enforce any type of rules at Linden or any other business for that matter. It never should have been brought up because it had nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

M.

billyS

Reign of Terror
as far a nywhiteguy if i was you i would stay away last time you were there one of the gril told c you took 20 dollars from money dont take it up with me,t
Okay this is what was creeping me out about the Linden thread. How does mikemjm know who nywhiteguy is? That really troubles me. When Danile_NYC first posted about 1F Linden you could go there anonymously. That is how I like to hobby. But I don't like that someone (mikemjm) was tying faces to names on UG. Thats one of the reasons I stopped going there. It seems like, from the conversatons back and forth between Mike and YKM that they were always there and trying to guess what customers were UG guys. That creeps me out.
YKM, I'm not trying to start trouble with you but I'm just saying what I think. I got the impression the last few months, because of your constant presence in the 1F thread that you were spending a lot of time over there and Caroline was feeding you info on the customers. It almost seemed you and mikemjm were monitoring who came and went. JMHO.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Okay this is what was creeping me out about the Linden thread. How does mikemjm know who nywhiteguy is? That really troubles me. When Danile_NYC first posted about 1F Linden you could go there anonymously. That is how I like to hobby. But I don't like that someone (mikemjm) was tying faces to names on UG. Thats one of the reasons I stopped going there. It seems like, from the conversatons back and forth between Mike and YKM that they were always there and trying to guess what customers were UG guys. That creeps me out.
YKM, I'm not trying to start trouble with you but I'm just saying what I think. I got the impression the last few months, because of your constant presence in the 1F thread that you were spending a lot of time over there and Caroline was feeding you info on the customers. It almost seemed you and mikemjm were monitoring who came and went. JMHO.

Bill,

I appreciate that your not trying to start any trouble but you couldn't be further from the truth.

When I read it I also wondered how mikemjm knew who nywhiteguy was but I never bothered to ask because it really doesn't matter to me.
My guess would be that nywhiteguy would have had to have been the one to disclose his own anonymity.

Billy, you and I have personally met face to face and have talked, do I strike you as one who would consume my time by sitting in a business trying to figure out who is who from UG? I would hope not.

Also, for the most part Caroline could care less who's who from UG all she cares about are dead presidents and I can't stress that fact enough.

Do you actually think I would sit there with Caroline and or mikemjm day after day comparing notes while we feed each other information and try and figure out who is who from UG? Camon brother, I'm there to do what I gotta do with the girls and when I'm done doin what I gotta do I flirt a little with the others and I'm out!

Also, I don't know how you got that impression from my as you put it
"constant presence in the 1F thread" Because if you peruse the thread you will see that at most I might have been there maybe twice a week if that much. Do I clock in and out? lol No but if I'm there for an hour and a half including room time it's a lot.

Monitoring? LOL, Bill you kill me, I swear I'm peein myself over here!

As for anonymity? That subject kinda puzzles me and I'll tell you why.
A lot of the same customers from Club Antidote also went/go to Linden 1F
and when I am at Linden and a customer walks in I am quickly shuffled into a closet somewhere like a fuckin Iranian hostage! lol
So what I'm asking is Why is anonymity so important at Linden 1F but at Club Antidote most of the same guys (when I was present) would sit with me in the living room crack a beer and shoot the shit? And I'm talkin about a few of us together.

Also that raises another good point, why would Caroline push us into a closet so as not to see the client that just walked in the door (I'm sure she has done this to you as well) only to gossip about them and try and figure out who they are once they leave? Doesn't make sense.

Thanks Bill.

M.

billyS

Reign of Terror
M.
It was just the impression I got. I'm not on this board as much as I used to be so maybe I have a different perspective now. Somehow I got the idea you weren't being pushed into the closet like the rest of us, that ypu were hanging out on the couch. I guess I read the thread wrong. Maybe you posting as much as I thought but since no one else was it looked like the thread was all you amd mikemjm. Again, just my perception. You asked so I told you.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
M.
It was just the impression I got. I'm not on this board as much as I used to be so maybe I have a different perspective now. Somehow I got the idea you weren't being pushed into the closet like the rest of us, that ypu were hanging out on the couch. I guess I read the thread wrong. Maybe you posting as much as I thought but since no one else was it looked like the thread was all you amd mikemjm. Again, just my perception. You asked so I told you.
Bill,

When I'm there I spend most of my time in that friggin closet! (That didn't sound right) Not to say that I didn't sit on the couch but when I did, I hadda be careful cause at any time Caroline could bug out grab you by the ear and nervously whisk you to the closet without notice. Half the times I feel like Patty fuckin Hearst!

If you are correct and we were the only two posting then logically the whole page pretty much had to be just mikemjm and myself.
You yourself said:
"but since no one else was it looked like the thread was all you amd mikemjm"
If no one else was posting then what would be the problem with that?
And just to clear the air, it was at best a page or two and not the whole thread.
We can't help that, as we weren't stopping anybody from posting.
Personally I'd rather read the reviews of others.
Also, if you look back there were others posting probably not as much but not all that much less either but then again they didn't go as much as mikemjm did. Either way the board is for all of us.

Later Bill, See ya when I see ya! ;)

M.

Lets get back to business. Today at 1f Jasmine, erica and stephanie. Only info that I got was stephanie is new, young and petite. Did not ask if its the old erica or which erica is there. And at Sanford, Tatiana and the older Jessica. Tatiana, nice and young might have to go this week. It's too early to call Vicky's, so maybe I will post later. She did have Joanna last week, which I missed. Hopefully I will see her on the next round.

Lets get back to business. Today at 1f Jasmine, erica and stephanie.
as i said earlier...

the old linden thread and this NEW linden 1F thread are complete wastes of bandwith.

since the place is closed to newbies and is supposedly UTR, these posts serve no useful purpose other than providing FREE ADVERTISING ON UG of the current weeks schedule to regulars.

case in point is this post...does anyone else really give a shit who is working this week??

kudos to slinky for shuting down the old thread...hopefully the same thing happens to this new linden FREE ADVERTISING thread.

Last edited:
as i said earlier...

the old linden thread and this NEW linden 1F thread are complete wastes of bandwith.

since the place is closed to newbies and is supposedly UTR, these posts serve no useful purpose other than providing FREE ADVERTISING ON UG of the current weeks schedule to regulars.

case in point is this post...does anyone else really give a shit who is working this week??

kudos to slinky for shuting down the old thread...hopefully the same thing happens to this new linden FREE ADVERTISING thread.
I understand you point of view. I was introduced via *****, when ***** was an option here, hopefully one day, pm will be available. The places are open to new clients but you need to go or have the person call for you. Everyone should be able to meet someone who has access at one of the UG parties.

I would find it very annoying also if people posted about a place that I can not get into. The main reason I post the listing is for some friends that I know go there and instead of me calling them all, they can read it and then do a search on the girls.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.