Closes at 7PM...(Flushing and elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoahNYC

Spokesperson for the NJ Stripclubs Owners Assoc
I see the Linden thread was closed...as the last post was not an explanation of why, I don't know if it's because the topic is verboten or because the thread was so long.

Anyhow, in my investigations of Linden I have learned some things. But one of those things is that it closes at 7 PM. I was told it is open on Saturdays though. This place is like Fort Knox, so I am just using it as an example and move on to the next thing.

I saw an ad on CL about Flushing Latinas and learned that a Dolly runs it. It also is open until 7PM. I called on a Saturday and was told it was not open, so I assume it is just Monday to Friday. They are not good at picking up the phone, even during the week, although they advertise in the Voice and on CL.

Now my question is twofold -

1) Who is patronizing these places during the week? I work in the city during the week, until 5PM and often past, then I have to commute home. I am lucky if I arrive at these places at 7PM. I have not been to Dolly's yet - the few times I have not stayed late at the office, they don't pick up the phone on my way to Queens. Doesn't this make sense? Don't most guys who can afford these places work until or past 5PM, then you have to factor in the commute from the city? The only time I would be able to get in is taking a day off during the week. Not like it's the end of the world, but it doesn't make sense, which leads me to

2) Why do they do it? I have two theories. One is the girls only want to work 11AM to 7PM. This doesn't make a lot of sense to me though, as if they pushed it to just 8PM or 9PM, they could probably get a lot more business and I'm sure they could find girls who would work a little later. My other theory is the one I am guessing is correct. If there was a lot of traffic to these places from 7PM until midnight, 1AM etc., it would attract attention from LE, or perhaps complaints from neighbors to LE. So that is why I guess they do this. Although at least Linden is open Saturdays, I called Dollys on a Saturday and they were not open.

Anyhow, this is less about these places in particular and more about the why close at 7PM question, theories about that and so forth.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
I see the Linden thread was closed...as the last post was not an explanation of why, I don't know if it's because the topic is verboten or because the thread was so long.

Anyhow, in my investigations of Linden I have learned some things. But one of those things is that it closes at 7 PM. I was told it is open on Saturdays though. This place is like Fort Knox, so I am just using it as an example and move on to the next thing.

I saw an ad on CL about Flushing Latinas and learned that a Dolly runs it. It also is open until 7PM. I called on a Saturday and was told it was not open, so I assume it is just Monday to Friday. They are not good at picking up the phone, even during the week, although they advertise in the Voice and on CL.

Now my question is twofold -

1) Who is patronizing these places during the week? I work in the city during the week, until 5PM and often past, then I have to commute home. I am lucky if I arrive at these places at 7PM. I have not been to Dolly's yet - the few times I have not stayed late at the office, they don't pick up the phone on my way to Queens. Doesn't this make sense? Don't most guys who can afford these places work until or past 5PM, then you have to factor in the commute from the city? The only time I would be able to get in is taking a day off during the week. Not like it's the end of the world, but it doesn't make sense, which leads me to

2) Why do they do it? I have two theories. One is the girls only want to work 11AM to 7PM. This doesn't make a lot of sense to me though, as if they pushed it to just 8PM or 9PM, they could probably get a lot more business and I'm sure they could find girls who would work a little later. My other theory is the one I am guessing is correct. If there was a lot of traffic to these places from 7PM until midnight, 1AM etc., it would attract attention from LE, or perhaps complaints from neighbors to LE. So that is why I guess they do this. Although at least Linden is open Saturdays, I called Dollys on a Saturday and they were not open.

Anyhow, this is less about these places in particular and more about the why close at 7PM question, theories about that and so forth.
Noah,

The thread was not closed because of it's length nor was it closed because of any forbidden subject. I will say that it's better off that it's closed because the owner of that business was paranoid due to the thread anyway.
At this point she has all the clients from UG that she safely could have gotten and gets at least 1 or 2 new clients every few days threw referrals.

That's why my business did so well, because we opened at 11:00 am and closed at 12:00 or 1:00am 7 days but you are correct as there is much more risk involved in working a business at those hours unless the owner strategically places the business as I have done in the past..

I do plan on opening my next business in the Manhattan area with regular daytime working hours just for the reason you have described above but I don't know when. When I do you will see a banner here on UG.

M.

one of the reasons is that they are in residential nabes in queens. you have a stream of cars rolling up at 10, 11 or 12 and the cops will be on your ass in a minute. believe me, they get tons of business and don't need the aggravation. i used to go to the other one, sanford ave. and they were always busy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I see the Linden thread was closed...as the last post was not an explanation of why,
I assume that thread was closed because of the heavy posting presence of Mikemjm and You Know Me. When one poster (Mikemjm) has all his post in one thread and carries on personal conversations with another poster who is know to be on the supply side of the business and has an acknowledged relationship with the women in charge it gives reason for the AMP to cast scrutiny on the thread. I’m not saying that there was any impropriety but on this board the owner doesn’t even want hint of it.
1) Who is patronizing these places during the week?
I was when I worked closer to Flushing. I could make it there and back from Westbury at lunch time and it was great to get laid during the day.

Last edited:

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
I assume that thread was closed because of the heavy posting presence of Mikemjm and You Know Me. When one poster (Mikemjm) has all his post in one thread and carries on personal conversations with another poster who is know to be on the supply side of the business and has an acknowledged relationship with the women in charge it gives reason for the AMP to cast scrutiny on the thread. I’m not saying that there was any impropriety but on this board the owner doesn’t even want hint of it.

Billy,

The thread was not closed because of the heavy posting presence of Mikemjm and I. And as for personal converstaions I can show you many threads where so called personal conversations took place even to a lesser degree and those threads are still open and some even going strong.

At this time I am not on the supply side so I really can't be considered as such but yes, I do have a close and personal relationship with Caroline and yes she does own the business but if my sister owned a business and a negative review of one of the girls that worked for her was warrented then that's exactly what I'd write!

I have written negative reviews of the girls that deserved it even when they worked for me at my own business (ask Slinky to bring back the Antidote thread and peruse it for yourself) what makes any other business any different?

Yes I have been known to defend some of the girls but not in reviews more so just for nasty untrue comments that were written about them in general. But when it comes to reviews, I call em as I see em!

Billy and Scooch,

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge

Billy,

The thread was not closed because of the heavy posting presence of Mikemjm and I. And as for personal converstaions I can show you many threads where so called personal conversations took place even to a lesser degree and those threads are still open and some even going strong.

At this time I am not on the supply side so I really can't be considered as such but yes, I do have a close and personal relationship with Caroline and yes she does own the business but if my sister owned a business and a negative review of one of the girls that worked for her was warrented then that's exactly what I'd write!

I have written negative reviews of the girls that deserved it even when they worked for me at my own business (ask Slinky to bring back the Antidote thread and peruse it for yourself) what makes any other business any different?

Yes I have been known to defend some of the girls but not in reviews more so just for nasty untrue comments that were written about them in general. But when it comes to reviews, I call em as I see em!

Billy and Scooch,

you people kill me yes i posted a lot but i was going there 3 times a week so i guess i could post 3 more times than you and as far as a personal relationship if i wanted to i would call him on the phone if i wanted ,as far as c i know her for 12 years,and i have said it before my reviews were on the money

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
you people kill me yes i posted a lot but i was going there 3 times a week so i guess i could post 3 more times than you and as far as a personal relationship if i wanted to i would call him on the phone if i wanted ,as far as c i know her for 12 years,and i have said it before my reviews were on the money
Michael,

YOU ARE SUCH A BIG FAT LIAR! LOL

Tell the truth, you go more like 3 times a day 5 times a week which means you go 14 times more then most which makes you a big fat horny liar! lol!

The commentary above might have been Billy's subconscious speaking through his keyboard or it might have been just a guess, either way don't sweat it Slinky did what he did for whatever reason so why continue to talk about it? That is unless of course someone else brings it up again! ;)

M.

so is a post on here about that place ok or better left unsaid

I finally got around to going there on Friday. absolutely a positive experience as usual. Not sure if the topic is off the table or just that particular thread.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
I finally got around to going there on Friday. absolutely a positive experience as usual. Not sure if the topic is off the table or just that particular thread.
Nice,

Some things are just better left unsaid!
Were not actually sure why the thread was closed and we never will be unless Slinky decides to tell us but the Sanford thread was definitely closed because the last poster unknowingly wrote a review of Linden Place in the Sanford thread after discovering the Linden Place thread was closed.
He didn't do it intentionally and even questioned the thread being closed in that review. So to answer your question, yes at least for now that topic is off the table, Thanks.

Nice, go to my thread and if you have something tell us about it!
(Plug for my thread) lol

M.

Damn I get back off vacation and you guys managed to get both threads locked up.... LOL. I gotta say after reviewing what I missed for the last 2 weeks, it looks like Slink decided to shut it down cuz he thought MJM was pulling a Mad Chaos. MC was posting fake reviews of Julies when he had a piece of the action and was running JAG allowing the shilling. I think Slink pegs MJM as being Caroline or her telling MJM what to write and what not to write. You gotta admit its kinda funny that C was screaming bloody murder for years about UG but was allowing and encouraging certain guys to postall along. Doesn't make sense. Why even post from the place knowing that its gonna look fishy if word gets out. Another thing does SLink even go there or does he have a beef with C cuz of UG in the past. I've heard this rumor and wondering if Slink was banned or stopped going over the UG fiasco. Bottom line is you cant play both sides of the fence. Tell C to stop obsessing with UG and leave it alone and things would go back to normal. Its almost as if she has a hard on for Slinky with UG and wont let it go. I'll also say this there are defintely guys feeding her information cuz she would never have gotten this far without help. She had no clue about UG or BB's till guys started singin. I thought this was a thing of ours, not theirs. Its all fcked up now. what are we gonna do now???

Last edited:
I can tell you one thing; caroline does not know the computer well enough to find this web site. Someone had to point her here. She asks me questions about computers all the time. One time, even Mikemjm was still log on her computer. Stupid if you ask me. I would like to know if she will find this link. Also, she only had the linden thread bookmarked on her computer not the main page. Maybe I should have deleted it when I had the chance. She knows who I am, and only asked me not to write anything mean. Supposedly I hurt someone’s feelings.

Say no more. Its been confirmed that C & N are computer illiterate and have been getting help from certain guys who are playing both sides of the fence, supply side versus our side (UG). I know these guys are thinkin they are scorin brownie points or trying to get favors done by feeding info to the ladies. I dont know man it seems that all along we UG have been duped by some Donnie Brascos who were playing both sides against each other. I always thought it was funny that two women who dont speak english can mastermind a BB of this complexity. Now we know the truth from the the very beginning. I guess Dan was rite all along. Somebody was pretending to be on our side and helping the other team at the same time. If what NYW is sayin is true, C has been given accounts on this board to use for posting and reviewing. This is Julies/Mad Chaos/JAG all over again. I hope this is not true. maybe Slinky got some inside information that confirmed his suspicions all along. I guess MJM ruined it for everybody if he's guilty as charged. Who know all the other aliases hes been using over the years. If he came out and came clean with Slink maybe it would change things for the better. I hope YKM was not going along with this the whole time this thread has lasted. Im not just singling them out as they are the only 2 who are honest and brave enough to come forward and put their cards on the table. Im sure theres other guys lurkin or postin who have betrayed this UG brotherhood. Im ashamed it has come to this. Guys ranting and raving about keeping things secret, quiet, on the downlow and then cooperating and testifying to the DA.

Last edited:
you can all kiss my ass,all my reveiws were right on,i spend more money there every week than any of you ,i get no discount or any free ones or money,c found out about this site when someone show up with 40 pages from here and tryed to get in,if it was my fault i should have been banned,ykm did nothing ,i did nothing wrong,i was helping you men you were not helping me i was going there for 11years,you will not see me here again i did nothing wrong,as far a nywhiteguy if i was you i would stay away last time you were there one of the gril told c you took 20 dollars from money dont take it up with me,that is what i was told,do me one favor check my reveiws and i am sure 8 out 10 will agree about the girl also remeber i am in shape nice guy big dick know how to use it and tip and am always clean, so a do get a little more out of the girls than most

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Bangbroads,

Slow down, Slow down!
First off never refer to me and the DA in the same sentence especially if your going to be using the word testifying in it! Secondly, You have been known to run a little rampant when you get something in your mind you start making things up in your head and row ling everybody up. So slow down there a little bit trigger! For instance your last post and I quote:

Ya hear rumors, ya spread rumors!

"Another thing does SLink even go there or does he have a beef with C cuz of UG in the past. I've heard this rumor and wondering if Slink was banned or stopped going over the UG fiasco"
Never went, never tried to.
And from there you just kept rambling on.

And a news flash for ya Bang, Caroline is not all that computer illiterate as when I go there she is usually on the computer from the time I get there and go to the room until the time I finish and leave. And don't blame mikemjm for exposing UG to Caroline because if you remember it was a long time ago (I don't remember the date or where in the thread it was) when someone from UG had printed out a page from the Linden thread and showed it to Caroline.

Another thing, there's nothing for mikemjm to come clean about, I don't give a fuck what anybody says. Every time he gave a positive review on a provider my experience was if not the same pretty dam close.
I will stick by his reviews because I find them to be true!
And let me tell you not that I should even air my dirty laundry here on UG but at this point and time I'm really not happy with mikemjm and no it has nothing to do with UG it's on a personal tip.

You hope YKM was not going along with this the whole time?
Are you out of your fucking mind? I won't even dignify that with an answer! Don't even go there my friend, don't even go there.........

"I'm sure theres other guys lurkin or postin who have betrayed this UG brotherhood. Im ashamed it has come to this"

Again your ranting and raving! NOBODY HAS BETRAYED UG!
Your making this all up in your head, making it bigger then it is and running with it! You are upset because the Linden thread was closed and rightfully so but calm down my friend your frantic!

"Somebody was pretending to be on our side and helping the other team at the same time"
Are you fucking serious? You really think he gave shill reviews?
I know for a fact that mikemjm pays full price every time he goes to the room even if he goes 2 or 3 times a day which happens often. Caroline is all about the money my friend she don't give a fuck if your a friend or not with her business is business!

"Its been confirmed that C & N are computer illiterate and have been getting help from certain guys who are playing both sides of the fence, supply side versus our side (UG). I know these guys are thinkin they are scorin brownie points or trying to get favors done by feeding info to the ladies. I dont know man it seems that all along we UG have been duped by some Donnie Brascos who were playing both sides against each other."

Let me tell you something pal, when you say "certain guys" it leads me to believe that you are referring to me as one of those guys and I really hope that That's not true! The reason I say that is because I don't hide my friendship with Caroline from UG because I'm not a phony but at the same time just like Caroline to me business is business and I'm gonna write the review according to my experience!
Just like a month or so ago when that thick Puertorican girl was working I think her name was Cathy or Cindy anyway she sucked and she sucked at any other business I had seen her at and I wrote about it and that's that!
I gotta tell ya, I really hope you weren't referring to me when you used the name Donnie Brasco cause that would really piss me the fuck off! Where I'm from, lets just say it's not a good thing. I worked hard to earn my fuckin bones and I'm a stand up guy!

"Mastermind a BB of this complexity"?
Complexity? It's so easy a cave man can do it!
This board is not all that complicated my friend.

Bang, in half your post, in a round about way You are accusing mikemjm and myself and in the other half your taking it back or should I say sugar coating it. Say what you gotta say, put it on the table and stop beating around the bush!

"I guess MJM ruined it for everybody if he's guilty as charged.
Who know all the other aliases hes been using over the years.
So first you say "if he's guilty as charged" and then you say:
"Who know all the other aliases hes been using over the years"
Which points out that in your mind he is guilty!

The only two people you can be referring to is us because each of us has a friendship with Caroline that neither one of us hides from our UG brothers.

"I know these guys are thinkin they are scorin brownie points or trying to get favors done"
Brownie points? Favors? My friend listen to me, if you were talking about me
I don't need to score brownie points and I don't need favors.
More often then not I never have less then 6 to 8 thousand or more in my pocket at any given time. Favors and brownie points are for people who need them to which I do not!

Over the years we've been pretty cool and I'd hate for that to change so I hope that you rethink this and separate fact from fiction.

That's all I have to say for now.

M.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
you can all kiss my ass, also remeber i am in shape nice guy big dick know how to use it and tip and am always clean, so a do get a little more out of the girls than most
YEAH!
And I'm fat ugly out of shape with a little dick can't find it and wouldn't know how to use it even if I could find it! But I have a lot of money! HA HA HA HA HA! Only kiddin I'm not ugly! lol

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.