160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

been a lurker first time post!

Went here last thursday, called up asked for Nancy, told to come now, got there Nancy is petite perky Bs.

stripped down, went face down, light massage, a lot of ball play, kissing back of my neck, blowing in my ear. Finally tells me to flip

Quick CBJ, throws cover on gets on top rides me till I bust. Tells me next time more fun.

50 1/2 100 for her and out the door happy

I've been going here since pre-COVID. I had a couple of favorites and enjoyed seeing Cici, Tina and Eva. They changed up the line up sometime before Christmas and I can't say I'm impressed. The talent has really gone down hill IMO. The provider I last saw was named Julie and it was on a Sunday. Paid the usual $50 for h/h, Julie left so I could undress, I then laid $100 on the table as usual and got undressed. She appeared to be in her mid 40s, was about 5, and petite. She came back quickly and started with a quasy massage that quickly turned to ball play and me flipping. She undressed and asked what I wanted as she leaned in. She had nice looking 32 Cs I'd say, but her breath was bad and immediately put me off which shoud have caused me to stop, but of course my dumbass kept going, I told her FS and shecsaid $50 more (which, I alread knew was coming, but Ibtried), I said fine and got the extra $50 out. It went down hill from after that. She proceeded to give me a cbj, which I didn't mind given her breath, after a few minutes she proceeded to climb on top. A few minutes later we flipped with her laying across the table with me sranding and that's when the stench ftom her pussy hit me. It was one of the most foul smells I've ever experienced and literally made me want to retch. I told her I was done, she cleaned me up and I left. I haven't been back since, but would be interested to know if other regulars have had any similar experiences lately with the new talent. Like I said, I used to go pretty often, but am hesitant to go back.

although i havent been to this location in a while it has been opened since at least 2009. The talent used to be very good here and everything was available. In terms of longevity i'm not sure any place on Long Island has lasted as long. Who knows? They may reopen

although i havent been to this location in a while it has been opened since at least 2009. The talent used to be very good here and everything was available. In terms of longevity i'm not sure any place on Long Island has lasted as long. Who knows? They may reopen
“The Shop” across the street from the Carousel in Huntington has been there for forever. Maybe some of us will remember Summer? She predates BeBe who is usually there now. I’d be curious to see how far back anyone remembers The Shop. I’m going back to at least 2005!
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out!

“The Shop” across the street from the Carousel in Huntington has been there for forever. Maybe some of us will remember Summer? She predates BeBe who is usually there now. I’d be curious to see how far back anyone remembers The Shop. I’m going back to at least 2005!
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out!
Summer was a good one. She had a little lap dog. Felt like she had darker skin tones than typical amp women. Remember her/our encounters well.