160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

Welcome to the Nut house (pun intended).
Don’t give up trying this spot. It’s been one of my favorites for a few years now. IMHO Eva, Sophia, and Lucy are great. Just a side note - I can not recall any of the girls I’ve seen taking a call or text during a session so maybe calls go to vm when they’re busy and not bc they are gone for the night or worse! Thanks again and welcome.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
I always liked Amy. Don’t think she is there anymore, correct?

Kept seeing this thread pop up lately and was browsing it, then yesterday happened to be in the area figured hey, why not.

Ill say, location a bit sketchy, I can't believe this place has been open at same location for so long. I called ahead, was told Selena and Judy were working so I said f it and went even though I wanted to meet this Eva. Go down ring the bell and have to wait about a minute for the door to be answered by a tallish (5'7-8") Im going to guess Korean, even though I have no clue. Very light skin, but tight, slender body with a little shapely butt and chest.

Brings me into the first room on the left, asks if I've been before, to which I reply no, and she gives me a bit of a side eye. I ask how much for the half hr she points to the wall which states 50$. I gave her 60 and she says brb. She returns with my change pretty promptly then asks me to hang on a couple of minutes. Not a fan of this but I sit tight, shirtless, pants and shoes on though incase someone needs to get slapped.

She returns about 5 mins later, during which I heard some belligerent dude and one or more women arguing. Asian woman storming out of room saying "too much! no, too much!" he's pleading his case they want him out.. its literally my nightmare. But I hung around because honestly was prepared to help the women out. It sounded as though they were alone down there. So this ended prior to her coming in, we spoke about out and laughed quick.

Some chit chat reveals this is actually Selena, never saw "Judy". Selenas massage was decent, used her elbows hard which I love. Im tight and am muscular so she could really dig it in. After a good 15-20 min she said "turn ova" and smiles at the sight of my semi erect cock then motions for a handy to which I reply (literally) with my tongue in my cheek she smiles and dives in face first for a decent bbbj. Good suction, kept her hand on the lower half most of the time which I asked her kindly to remove as I was pressing her head down to see what kind of depth she could achieve(wasn't anything to write home about) but she did take kindly to instructions, and mouth was warm and moist. Even would alternate into licking the head a bit which worked.

It takes a lot for me to blow from this, so I asked her to get on her knees and I stood face fucking her for a few minutes, which she took like a champ and as I got close I pulled it out and rubbed one out all over here nice perky A maybe small B tits. She helped with a quick cleanup and I got dressed and rode off into the sunset, promising to see her again soon. Might, might not be true.

damage - 50 house
100 tip

Will probably repeat when nearby

After being disappointed at all the current local AMPs decided to give this place a go.

Not really anything new to contribute, so going to keep the review short.

Hadn't done a good reading of the thread, so when I first arrived was confused if I was at the right place at all. After a bit of wandering around the building found the place. Was met by Sherry who is just as described before. Had a good session with cbj and cfs. She was pleasant and seemed enthusiastic. Nice body with big firm tits. I can definitely see this place coming my new go to spot.

Total damage: $50 for house fee, $140 tip.

What are you a tough guy? Do you think you're Bruce Lee.

How about you mind your own business
What if the girls were ripping the guy off?

Not for 1 second do I think Im Bruce Lee, or even Bruce Leroy. But I have trained for years in multiple disciplines, and am not getting caught with my pants down, literally or figuratively.
I also have ears and could hear some of the conversation and the tone of the participants voices.

Ive got plenty of experience in street shit and just life. I appreciate the sentiment, but Its kind of contradictory from behind your computer screen.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Not for 1 second do I think Im Bruce Lee, or even Bruce Leroy. But I have trained for years in multiple disciplines, and am not getting caught with my pants down, literally or figuratively.
I also have ears and could hear some of the conversation and the tone of the participants voices.

Ive got plenty of experience in street shit and just life. I appreciate the sentiment, but Its kind of contradictory from behind your computer screen.
Not contradictory. I've never advocated for mongers getting in other mongers business.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Not contradictory. I've never advocated for mongers getting in other mongers business.
Let me clarify that.
If a monger is haggling with a girl and she starts getting loud and agitated that's all part of the game. Let them be.

I will say if you heard the guy throwing her around the room, and the girl really was in distress and you wanted to break up a physical altercation, then I have no problem with that. That's your call.

Let me clarify that.
If a monger is haggling with a girl and she starts getting loud and agitated that's all part of the game. Let them be.

I will say if you heard the guy throwing her around the room, and the girl really was in distress and you wanted to break up a physical altercation, then I have no problem with that. That's your call.
I’m with you 100%. Exactly my thinking.

Went here today trying to meet up with Lucy. I learned that Lucy no longer works here. So I took a half hour with Jessica. Apparently it’s Jessica and Nancy on Thursdays. Usual price 50 to the house 100 to the girl, decent, but mediocre BBG And three positions give it a six out of 10. She was cute and small B’s. Nothing like Sherry .

Visited the place again. This time was met by Cici.

Probably in her 30s, a nice slim body, A cups I believe and a C-section. I find her sexy.

She provided me with one of the most erotic experiences I've had in an AMP. It was the second time I had seen her. We skipped the massage and she started straight with a lot of soft touch and undressing on her own, followed by a wonderful bbbj and cfs. She definitely tries to please instead of just trying to get you out.

Total damage: $50 (house fee) + $140 tip.

This place is definitely my new go to spot on the western part of Suffolk. I've been to the place three times now and each time the experience has been much better than in your run of the mill AMPs in the area.

Met up with Sherry recently as she mentioned my favorite Tina went back to China. Can’t tell if the boobs are fake or real but they are nice either way. I know her from way back, before she used to work here. Always a good time. A little toothy on the BJ for my liking last time. She asked if I wanted Jessica to join us and i said no. I didn’t have enough cash with me. Jessica kinda looked run down and withered to me. She gives a really good and strong massage, which is rare to find at this place. After the BBBJ she slipped on a cover and climbed on top. After a few minutes of that it was my turn to be on top. Popped a hot batch into the rubber. She appeared to be wincing in pain at one point. Maybe it was because it was the end of her long shift and I was the 10th cock she had inside her that day lol. House was 50 and left her 120 tip and left feeling drained.

Met up with Kelly. I've seen her before at couple of other AMPs that no longer exist (Lindenhurst, West Islip). She messaged me that she was here now. I decided to revisit as all my previous visits with her have been great.

Started with a nice medium massage, followed by some rimming and bbbj. Somehow the cover came on and we did some cg. What can I say, she does some mean riding. We switched to tabletop and some more bbbj intermingled with a bunch of lfk and finished with 69.

Another great visit at this location. Definitely a step above compared to the average AMPs in the area.

Description: In her 30s, B-cups, cute face and a nice body.
Total damage: $60 (hour for the house fee) + $200 (tip; more than the going rate, but I like to be generous for quality service).

Seen Sherry yesterday told me her new days are Sunday and Tuesdays. I will say the reviews of her set the bar way too high because I was disappointed.

Called ahead to make sure I got Sherry and Linda answered the door. She told me Sherry would be meet me in the room. Once I got situated Sherry came in and asked me multiple times who I had seen in the past I said CiCi and Eva she then told me she will make sure I only want to see her. Barely a massage and a decent amount of teasing.

Once jr was at full mass I flipped over and Sherry removed her dress. Body isn’t the best bit of the bush and her tits everyone goes on about we’re only good by AMP standards. Sherry then drowned my hands and dick in alcohol saying she likes to be very clean. Was odd since I had just showered before hand.

Brief bj before I asked her to get on the table started in doggy but she said it was painful so she flipped to her back. I will say I’m a bit larger but she was loose and what usually takes me 2-3 mins with Ava had me going about 10 minutes trying to build myself up with Sherry. Her fake moans are very obnoxious but to each their own. Finished in the bag and got dressed quickly.

For AMP standards her tits are decent but overall one of my least enjoyable times here. I’ll stick to CiCi or Eva for a more enjoyable time. 50 to the house and 100 for Sherry.

Seen Sherry yesterday told me her new days are Sunday and Tuesdays. I will say the reviews of her set the bar way too high because I was disappointed.

Called ahead to make sure I got Sherry and Linda answered the door. She told me Sherry would be meet me in the room. Once I got situated Sherry came in and asked me multiple times who I had seen in the past I said CiCi and Eva she then told me she will make sure I only want to see her. Barely a massage and a decent amount of teasing.

Once jr was at full mass I flipped over and Sherry removed her dress. Body isn’t the best bit of the bush and her tits everyone goes on about we’re only good by AMP standards. Sherry then drowned my hands and dick in alcohol saying she likes to be very clean. Was odd since I had just showered before hand.

Brief bj before I asked her to get on the table started in doggy but she said it was painful so she flipped to her back. I will say I’m a bit larger but she was loose and what usually takes me 2-3 mins with Ava had me going about 10 minutes trying to build myself up with Sherry. Her fake moans are very obnoxious but to each their own. Finished in the bag and got dressed quickly.

For AMP standards her tits are decent but overall one of my least enjoyable times here. I’ll stick to CiCi or Eva for a more enjoyable time. 50 to the house and 100 for Sherry.
Nice review with an honest flair.

First time posting but I visited a few weeks ago. Went to see Mia around lunchtime which worked out at first I thought because it was slow when I got there. They didn't answer texts when I tried, but I didn't call. Maybe next time I should because although it wasn't busy at first they started getting phone calls and more mongers not long after I had already gotten undressed.

Seems like Mia was in a rush for me because we got straight into it no massage, which wasn't great since I usually enjoy and I had time that day. She's petite with some B or C's I'd say. Did some LFK and I did DATY with her before I got her into doggy and Mish. As I was in doggy with her, one of the other girls was taking the her through the wall and she seemed to want me to finish so she can get t the next person. Won't say it's a loss because I probably should've called ahead. I did enjoy the location although I needed to wander to find the place since I didn't get in touch ahead of time, so cant hold it against them. Paid $50 house and $100 for the half. Might try again with someone else and try to call ahead.