Bunnygirls Spa Flushing 929-626-9366

I’ve been only to the other spot once a while back . Going based on X They only seem to have 3-4 girls . The experience is good . I am tempted to try this place out so I’ve been lurking but idk if I can pick in person because lately most place they don’t . Sometime the girls get mad when you ask if I can see someone . Like it’s my money . I should have a say .
Ah. Usually it's better to ask the mama or papa to bring you everyone available. Bunnygirls was always pretty busy so unless you set up a threesome or foursome ahead of time you probably wouldn't be able to take a peak at most of the talent, but the papas and mamas have been friendly and accommodating with letting you pick from a lineup.

Ayumi
HH 160 + 40tip

PPS offered Ayumi and since he never steered me wrong, there I was in the room waiting for Ayumi to make her grand entrance.

Intro:
Ayumi and I get into it as soon as the door closed, she didn’t immediately go for dfk. She took it slow and it’s just what I wanted, a slow build up.

Ayumi’s is very petite. The picture on twitter (sitting down) is her but it’s photoshopped a lil. The first thing I noticed were her natural boobs , not sure what size, Twitter says C I’ll take it.

The Warm up:
She leaned on me and I slowly took of her slutty school girl costume. My hands were roaming all around as if I was trying to read braille. I had my hand between her inner thighs and she was already moist.

When she turned to face meI lifted one of her legs and went down on her.

Main course:
She took ownership of my balls in 69. I couldn’t take it any longer and felt it coming so I had to stop her. She said she wanted me to fuck her and the rest is history.

Very sensual and erotic cfs, mostly cow girl and missionary. She always kept her eyes on me and she was engaged. Towards the end she went fast and hard, that’s when I lost my control and popped hard in the bag.

Cool down:
She cleaned me up with paper towels and offers a shower but I just wanted to lay with her and she obliged. We had a good conversation and a goodbye kiss.

Take away/conclusion:
I’ll be back to see her again for sure.
Great body, She’s loved to fuck and she was as into it the entire time and def not quite.

Ayumi, HH 160

Ayumi is a pretty and petite Japanese girl. I wanted to stay longer but I was in a rush driving from JFK back to Manhattan.
She's very petite, breasts seemed like B or small C. She was very pretty, very fun, much better than I would expect in northern Queens. I recognized one of the MMS when I was there so I think that's part of the reason. Reliable team with good talent.

She gave me great service, full GFE, unusual for me with Japanese girls and especially without a premium rate. Left happy!

Ayumi, HH 160

Ayumi is a pretty and petite Japanese girl. I wanted to stay longer but I was in a rush driving from JFK back to Manhattan.
She's very petite, breasts seemed like B or small C. She was very pretty, very fun, much better than I would expect in northern Queens. I recognized one of the MMS when I was there so I think that's part of the reason. Reliable team with good talent.

She gave me great service, full GFE, unusual for me with Japanese girls and especially without a premium rate. Left happy!
Despite her "name" she's definitely not Japanese. The actual Japanese girls are slightly higher rate.

Everything else is true, though she's a doll and super affectionate. Obviously older than glamshot ad but in a good tiny milf way.

Will just add that there is a subtle hint of nicotine smell in her hair if anyone else is into burying their actual heads into hers whilst playing like me.

Ended up passing by after my session at VIPSpot while I was in my way home. Asked to see Hannah and Alin and was told they were available. When i got there I was told everyone was busy. Mmsan for the day (which I believe used to be Joy at BGS a while back) told me I could wait for Hannah. Then came back and told me Hannah isn’t available for a few hours. No biggie i told her i’d come back later but then she mentioned Alin could be ready in 5 minutes. Hung out for about 15 minutes and in comes Alin. She looked out of it. Tired, not in good mood, and rlly just like she didn’t want to be there. She was pretty so i stayed.

I got undressed as did she and then I got turned off even more than i already was. Big tatas but they sagged pretty heavily and her areolas are enormous… not my thing. Ass was nonexistent. You add those things with her vibe at the moment, and you know the session is going to be a waste. I decide to check my phone before starting and I get a text from work. One of the few times I can say work was my savior. Told her I had to take care of some work and i left. Mmsan stopped me at the front and asked if she did somethjng wrong. I replied “no, i just gotta get some work done. But i probably wouldn’t book an appointment with Alin”.

New location used to be a legit massage spot I used to frequent before it shut down, and it was great. Tbh I am not a fan of this location for this spa. Even though it was bigger, there’s just something about being in a basement for this hobby that throws me off. Alin is not it in my opinion. Never got to see Hannah though.

Hannah
Hh $180

With two minutes to go in a tiebreaker game @19/19 with 0:03 secs to go, I left a mansion in Whitestone to see what’s the deal with Hanna after pps sent a text checking up on me because I wasn’t able to see her last week, telling me she’s on the roster for a few hours tonight..

I get there and she’s needs 15 to finish, come on’ dude, I showed my displeasure waiting in a room But he got me water and said it’s worth it, I confirmed she’s a Korean & Russian mix and I made fun of him for the back and forth in Hannah’s review from @amigo69

If you thought Abby was hot, Hannah Is a smoke bomb. The room got hot as soon as she walked in topless and jumped on my lap , papa winked and left.
I took 30 min @$180 (a slight up charge for her here) it started and ended in the room. Hannah, locked her arms around my neck and we kissed. Koreans get an extra point for sluttiness over Chinese (in my book) but Hannah didn’t get that point. She wasn’t slutty enough, she was sexy, an all natural young sexy babe.
It was quick..
i really enjoyed her dfk style, a cock whisperer style bbj!!
I ripped off her bottoms and bent her over for caveman K9, I was covering up and at the same time giving her some a good lick from behind, perfectly made puss. she was moaning like a horny K-drama house wife, some mish and back to DT attempts to eventually finished CIM, she took a huge hot load and didn’t even close her eyes as it was pumped in. It was intense but quick I was done 20 minutes in
Natural girl, truly pretty, petite, long black hair, shaved, grade A top choice bottom.

A-Lin
$280 / hour

Looks - About 5'1 - 5'2 tall, pretty, long straight hair. Shaved snatch, large but not full (not like Nancy's) droopy D tits with large nips. Typical Asian ass. Slim with slight belly fat. She looks like she's in her mid 20's.

Service - BBJ, HJ, CFS, FIV, CIM (spit), DFK, LFK, K9, CG, RCG, Mish

I texted message the MMS and got the the new location. The new location is in a basement and not too far from the old location. There were plenty of metered parking so that wasn't an issue.

Once I got inside, Jojo greeted me and sent me to a room with two beds put side by side together. The new location has alot of lobby space with two table showers. This location is alot bigger and has more rooms than the previous location (I didnt count).

A-Lin came in the room and took me to the table shower. I told her I wanted to do the shower quick and go back to the room. She asked "two shots in room or one shot here one shot in room" with her broken English? I mentioned two shots in room. She did a quick scrub and toothpaste in the b-hole which stung a bit.

Back in the room, we did some BBJ, HJ, CFS, FIV, LFK, DFK, CG, RCG, CIM (spit), and various versions of missionary and K9. I was able to get two shots in within the hour. I got a massage (dont expect too much) in between for recovery. This girl is service oriented and never complained or denied any requests.

I can see where some might have an issue due to the language barrier, but she is relatively new and picking up some English. She understood words like doggy, condom, BJ, and some of the more essential ones. Her primary language is Mandarin and speaks a bit of Canto and for the most part my communication with her rarely required the use of a translator app.

My overall recommendation is a yes. I would say this is a bargain at this price point for a young pretty lady with large tits. She is prettier and younger than many of the ladies in the manhattan amps, who would also charge more.

Sugar 45 minutes 200 GFE

I went ahead and made an appointment with sugar who was the most petite of the girls who were described to me by the phone pal. I was able to find parking on the street. Soon I was face to face with a super petite gal (Sugar, fortunately). Actually not exactly face to face, she’s much shorter than me, but I was body to body right there with her in her room.

There are a whole bunch of rooms along a long hallway and then there is a table shower area in the back the table showers were full but I was freshly showered so I went ahead and accepted her suggestion that we get right on into it.

The “it” that we got into was pretty extravagant (in a very good way.) For example the way she kissed me was like a full on frontal assault of sexy horny girl wants to put her tongue down my mouth situation.

The next crazy goodness was the blowjob (BBBJ)…. sensual and comprehensive, no hesitation, completely up and down between my penis and my balls and my anus. What an amazing service oriented amazing girl.

The Final Phase of amazingness was the fucking. I loved the way she moaned and muttered and reacted. I loved the way she looked at me through the mirror and in doggy style. The feeling of being in side her holding that nice plump round butt and just going for it, it was a view and a sensation at the same time that I will not forget any time soon.

abby 280 1 hour milf hj plus open heart talking

the new place basement is huge. the elevator is just funny gives me a chuckle. the rooms are bigger huge improvement. the color wall blue is calming, they need to hang pantings to liven up the place even more. she has a aura like allyssia. unexplainable. probably 32 milf. big tattoo on shoulder slim.. okay here goes it's confidence. pure focus on you, i am quite ugly so it's surprising she eyes you like candy. yeah she eye fucks you like she's hungry. like victoria h she fucks you. her boobs are b cup real. 5'6 great shape. you will miss her when your done. your heart is on fire and blood is racing. it feels real. not many providers like that . believe me i have a terrible memory. you can hear moaning and screaming 2 doors down lol. thin walls? good vocal cords. she will probably be back 5 days from now. i spent my time fondling her and talking up a storm. felt refreshed and at peace. oh yeah the table shower room is great had 2 providers give me a soapie with boobs in there. i find myself less and less interested in sex and more into emotions. am considering bdsm light spanking and whips

A-Lin
45 min $200 GFE

First time posting so sorry if it's bad lol. Setting up an appointment was quick and easy and parking wasn't awful. Waited maybe 5 minutes for her after I arrived. She was very cute: about 5'2-ish with long, black hair. The picture on Twitter has a filter, but the body was the same. Her natural chest drooped a bit, but they still looked and felt good. Looks maybe 24-25 years old and speaks Mandarin with some broken English.

She walks in and we exchange pleasantries. During the table shower, she did a sort of nuru thing for a couple of minutes, which was quite nice. I then get a quick RJ while I'm faced down with I think toothpaste??? I couldn't see and this is my first time mongering, so I don't really know, but I saw another review say it was toothpaste so I'm going with that and it sounds about right.

Anyway back in the room, she sucks the nips a little and rubs my body, making sure to listen to what I ask. BBBJ, ball-sucking, and DFK also occur during this time. She was looking up at me with her doe eyes the entire time, which was a very nice visual. Since this is my first time mongering I don't really have a basis for comparison, but she was very good at all of these things and I would say that anyone else would enjoy. I then got CFS in CG and quickly shoot in the bag. We then sat and cuddled for approximately 5 minutes before the time was over.

I would highly recommend A-lin. She was very pretty, attentive, nice, giggly, has a good body, and gave me everything that I asked for. The only caveat is that her English isn't great, but it was good enough to communicate simple ideas and any requests. Anything more than that needed her phone translator, but I didn't really find it a big deal. Either way, this is only a minor restriction in what was an exquisite time. I will definitely be back.

Tiffany at BGS $160 for one hour, one pop.

I went early today to BGS. This is the first time I’ve been to the new place and it’s much better. Spacious and clean. I haven’t been out much this year and I went to check out the new girls. However, when I got the lineup, Tiffany was back! (Now she's back on Twitter as well). Tiffany is easily my favourite: beautiful face and eyes, blow-job lips that I love to kiss and a sexy body with great ass. Choice was easy. She is even hotter now than the last time I saw her as she’s been away to have a boob-job. She now has fantastic MM Ds. Only downside is they’re still a bit sore so no table shower. With Tiffany that isn’t a problem though as much as I enjoy her soapy body and tits all over me, letting me smell and taste her pussy and usually taking my cum in her mouth in the shower, I prefer time in the room cuddling, kissing, fucking and her expert bbbj.

She was wearing a sheer black number that shows those new Ds off to perfection. After inspecting and massaging them gently I went down to taste her pussy. Previously she was shaved smooth but is now sporting some hair at the top…very sexy…and a new belly button piercing that I also enjoyed checking out with my tongue. She tastes gorgeous and is very responsive. I don’t know if her cumming was real but it tasted great and I loved her pushing hard onto my face to satisfy herself. Very hot.

After she (seemingly) came she reciprocated with a top class bbbj. Her technique includes deep throating, licking from base to head, ball sucking, ass playing and rimming, ball scratching and, my favourite, sucking the tip and wanking me off onto the end of her tongue. I would have cum but I wanted to get the cover on and into the positions I’ve missed with her. I especially like closed missionary with her as she seems to like it and personally I like doggy style as the sight of her from behind and my cock in her pussy is incredibly hot.

As others have written Tiffany has a dirty, slutty style that makes you feel that you are the only man she wants to fuck. And fuck you she does. I eventually came in the bag in doggy and she milked my cock with her pussy until I was drained. A massive orgasm that is making me hard writing about it now.

Still some time left so a light massage and kissing. I’m super glad Tiffany is back! She was hot before but is now dynamite, in looks, body, attitude and service.

Tiffany at BGS $160 for one hour, one pop.

I went early today to BGS. This is the first time I’ve been to the new place and it’s much better. Spacious and clean. I haven’t been out much this year and I went to check out the new girls. However, when I got the lineup, Tiffany was back! (Now she's back on Twitter as well). Tiffany is easily my favourite: beautiful face and eyes, blow-job lips that I love to kiss and a sexy body with great ass. Choice was easy. She is even hotter now than the last time I saw her as she’s been away to have a boob-job. She now has fantastic MM Ds. Only downside is they’re still a bit sore so no table shower. With Tiffany that isn’t a problem though as much as I enjoy her soapy body and tits all over me, letting me smell and taste her pussy and usually taking my cum in her mouth in the shower, I prefer time in the room cuddling, kissing, fucking and her expert bbbj.

She was wearing a sheer black number that shows those new Ds off to perfection. After inspecting and massaging them gently I went down to taste her pussy. Previously she was shaved smooth but is now sporting some hair at the top…very sexy…and a new belly button piercing that I also enjoyed checking out with my tongue. She tastes gorgeous and is very responsive. I don’t know if her cumming was real but it tasted great and I loved her pushing hard onto my face to satisfy herself. Very hot.

After she (seemingly) came she reciprocated with a top class bbbj. Her technique includes deep throating, licking from base to head, ball sucking, ass playing and rimming, ball scratching and, my favourite, sucking the tip and wanking me off onto the end of her tongue. I would have cum but I wanted to get the cover on and into the positions I’ve missed with her. I especially like closed missionary with her as she seems to like it and personally I like doggy style as the sight of her from behind and my cock in her pussy is incredibly hot.

As others have written Tiffany has a dirty, slutty style that makes you feel that you are the only man she wants to fuck. And fuck you she does. I eventually came in the bag in doggy and she milked my cock with her pussy until I was drained. A massive orgasm that is making me hard writing about it now.

Still some time left so a light massage and kissing. I’m super glad Tiffany is back! She was hot before but is now dynamite, in looks, body, attitude and service.
That should be $160 for one half hour...I was late for meeting and could taste pussy on the way. sexy!

Moon
160/Hh
Bbj, daty, cfs

A few days back I saw Sugar was coming over to BGS so i decided to reach out and take my chances between Hannah and Sugar. I still hadn’t been able to see Hannah in the flesh but all these reviews of her had me intrigued. I was in the neighborhood and texted to ask who was available - was told Moon, Ayumi, and Hannah in about 15 minutes. Walked in and the new ppsan is young… very nice guy though. He sets me up in a room and begins to chat with me. We talk about how sometimes the hottest provider will offer the weakest service. We chat about differences between Asian and Latinas and so on and so forth…

Hannah tells him the customer is leaving so he walks out for a minute, but before he leaves asks me if i’d like to see all the options before going with Hannah. I’ll never say no to this, and appreciate him for even suggesting it. In come all 3 and Hannah is pretty but nothing that drove me crazy. I see Moon and she looks so shy and innocent but has an amazing body. Ayumi wasn’t my type. I end up going with Moon and it was definitely the right decision.

Moon is super soft spoken and minimal English but enough to get through the session. Cleans me up with a hot towel and then starts her bbj. DT, spit, hand action, change of speed.. i mean she was great and knew what she was doing. We switch over to 69 and she tasted great. I bring her over to the edge, rubber on, some lube for the rubber, and we get started slowly in standing mish. After about 10 minutes we switch over to dggy. She was grabbing my arm and pushing me in deeper. I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth and she said YES please. Got her on her knees and she started blowing like it was a blowpop. Unfortunately I just didn’t get there. She even laid me down for a few minutes over the Hh for a HJ while i FIV and nothing lol.

Even though she is soft spoken and timid she is definitely great at what she does. She enjoys herself as well, just in a more reserved manner. Great service and sweet girl. I’m planning on repeating and giving her what we spoke about.

Overall : 8/10
Attitude : 9/10
Body : 7/10
BBJ : 8/10
Cfs : 7/10

Repeat : Yes

Hanna the Korean girl. 45 minutes for 220

Today I spent time with a new girl, Hannah, Korean.

When I saw her I realized that she was really a beautiful Korean woman, there was a nice conversation, she was very caring and offered me a drink of water, after we went to the shower in such cold weather, she warmed me up with a hot shower and her hugs, I really liked the blow job in the shower, she has smooth skin and an elastic body, when we went to the room I realized that I wanted to extend the time and took her for 1 hour, the sex was divinely tender, I had a good time, relaxed, I recommend Korean Hannah to everyone!

Lucy, 200

Short, nice ass nice tits. Sexy. Shaved.

I felt so good with Lucy that I feel she is my new favorite. Magic with her lips and her tongue and then I got in between her legs to try to do some magic to her. She tasted nice and felt good then she said let me do for you. She did for me so much. Licking me perfect.

She used her mouth to help me on the condom. Also help me to inside her. We liked it and want to keep doing it again.

Lucy + Abby (200+tip x2)

I was trying to decide between a couple different places and saw Lucy and Sugar were both available tonight so I booked a time to see them both (have seen both before and am a big fan). Unfortunately, I was running a bit late (my fault) and another lucky monger booked the tiny drop of Sugar. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise.After they let me know, I settled in seeing Lucy solo and I waited for her in the room. On the way over I ran into a monger for a second but it wasn't a fuss and the fellow Chad was cool about it (he was off to his room with Moon who looked absolutely amazing herself btw). When PPS came back to the room, he told me they would move me to the bigger room and would bring me an amazing girl for the double with Lucy. This is where they introduce me to the spicy firecracker that is Abbey. Lucy had seen me before and she came in first looking great in white lingerie that made her body look amazing (and she walkways smell amazing).

In the middle of me and Lucy DFKing truly feeling like lovers, walks in a stunning petite beauty. I was actually surprised how good Abbey looked. I was ecstatic and had no idea what I was in store for. It being a Friday night towards the end of the day, the whole place was busy and I didn't want to wait for a table shower so I settled on a hot towel and I luckily I always come in freshly shaved and showered so the girls wont shy away from me normally. Abbey started kissing me and sucking on my neck like she wanted to actually give me a hickey while Lucy sat between my legs on the side of the bed and gave me a great BBJ with alot of tongue work and wet BLS. While Lucy really bobbed up and down on my pole, Abbey went from my lips and neck to my nipple and presented her cute booty in my face and let me suck on a perfect set of perky soft C's that really felt great in my hands and mouth. She worked her way down my body with her mouth and hands all the while starting to talk to me flirting and letting her personality start to show more. She switched positions with Lucy and started giving me a very good BBJ (she does have a smallish mouth and it was fun to see her struggle with it). Meanwhile I kissed and played with Lucy's nipples and she was excited and upon inspection very wet. At this point Lucy walks out for a quick minute probably to grab the Jimmy, and I start talking naughty with Abby. We DFK and I play with her beautiful body and I let her straddle my face for some 69 while Lucy is going down on me and putting on the rubber.

Abby at this point jumps on top to ride me cowgirl. At first she grimaced and struggled a bit but within a couple strokes she was riding feverishly and really enjoying it like a nympho. She wanted me to go on top so she laid down and while I started stroking Abby, Lucy sucked my nipples and slapped and grabbed my ass as it pumped her friend. Abby instructed each position we went through like a game of twister and it seemed she really enjoyed it and had a thing for grabbing at my neck with some sexy aggression. Abby was funny and was jokingly telling Lucy to leave us alone since she wanted me to herself! I could have honestly finished like this but wanted to share the experience with Lucy so we switched rubbers and I went at Lucy's wet kitty from missionary until I blew in the bag. At this point I am a bit spent and my head is spinning. Although I just climaxed, they take off the condom and start going down on my throbbing sensitive dick which was still hard because I was so turned on by the whole experience. Lucy steps away and i lay down on my back while Abby cleans me up. When Lucy stepped out Abby got a devilish look in her eye and went from kissing me to giving me a little P2P action with a still wet pussy and I could tell she was tempted for more but we just teased each other. We chatted and joked with each other while they gave me a team massage. Abby has strong hands if you like hard strong massages. Abby is a naughty girl and she used the massage to make me feel good and at the same time give me a little very light BDSM with nibbles, spanks and some fun banter. The whole time Lucy is giggling really enjoying the full dynamic where we all enjoyed our bodies and the chemistry we had with each other. The spa is amazing and didn't interrupt or rush me in any way possible (was close to an hour before we finished and I was out the door). The only downside to the visit was having to say goodbye. We dressed and I promised to visit soon (I certainly will be back). I left the spa feeling dumbfounded and almost drunk from the dopamine rush these girls gave me. Both girls are stunners and have great service. Abby is young ball of energetic sexiness and Lucy is a dynamic MILF (surprised Abby doesn't have more reviews because she is stunning and really oozes fun and sex). I will be back to see both girls together and separate (and maybe paired with Sugar or Moon next). This location is really rising up on my list and I am glad to have found it.

10/10 x2

Lucy + Abby (200+tip x2)

I was trying to decide between a couple different places and saw Lucy and Sugar were both available tonight so I booked a time to see them both (have seen both before and am a big fan). Unfortunately, I was running a bit late (my fault) and another lucky monger booked the tiny drop of Sugar. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise.After they let me know, I settled in seeing Lucy solo and I waited for her in the room. On the way over I ran into a monger for a second but it wasn't a fuss and the fellow Chad was cool about it (he was off to his room with Moon who looked absolutely amazing herself btw). When PPS came back to the room, he told me they would move me to the bigger room and would bring me an amazing girl for the double with Lucy. This is where they introduce me to the spicy firecracker that is Abbey. Lucy had seen me before and she came in first looking great in white lingerie that made her body look amazing (and she walkways smell amazing).

In the middle of me and Lucy DFKing truly feeling like lovers, walks in a stunning petite beauty. I was actually surprised how good Abbey looked. I was ecstatic and had no idea what I was in store for. It being a Friday night towards the end of the day, the whole place was busy and I didn't want to wait for a table shower so I settled on a hot towel and I luckily I always come in freshly shaved and showered so the girls wont shy away from me normally. Abbey started kissing me and sucking on my neck like she wanted to actually give me a hickey while Lucy sat between my legs on the side of the bed and gave me a great BBJ with alot of tongue work and wet BLS. While Lucy really bobbed up and down on my pole, Abbey went from my lips and neck to my nipple and presented her cute booty in my face and let me suck on a perfect set of perky soft C's that really felt great in my hands and mouth. She worked her way down my body with her mouth and hands all the while starting to talk to me flirting and letting her personality start to show more. She switched positions with Lucy and started giving me a very good BBJ (she does have a smallish mouth and it was fun to see her struggle with it). Meanwhile I kissed and played with Lucy's nipples and she was excited and upon inspection very wet. At this point Lucy walks out for a quick minute probably to grab the Jimmy, and I start talking naughty with Abby. We DFK and I play with her beautiful body and I let her straddle my face for some 69 while Lucy is going down on me and putting on the rubber.

Abby at this point jumps on top to ride me cowgirl. At first she grimaced and struggled a bit but within a couple strokes she was riding feverishly and really enjoying it like a nympho. She wanted me to go on top so she laid down and while I started stroking Abby, Lucy sucked my nipples and slapped and grabbed my ass as it pumped her friend. Abby instructed each position we went through like a game of twister and it seemed she really enjoyed it and had a thing for grabbing at my neck with some sexy aggression. Abby was funny and was jokingly telling Lucy to leave us alone since she wanted me to herself! I could have honestly finished like this but wanted to share the experience with Lucy so we switched rubbers and I went at Lucy's wet kitty from missionary until I blew in the bag. At this point I am a bit spent and my head is spinning. Although I just climaxed, they take off the condom and start going down on my throbbing sensitive dick which was still hard because I was so turned on by the whole experience. Lucy steps away and i lay down on my back while Abby cleans me up. When Lucy stepped out Abby got a devilish look in her eye and went from kissing me to giving me a little P2P action with a still wet pussy and I could tell she was tempted for more but we just teased each other. We chatted and joked with each other while they gave me a team massage. Abby has strong hands if you like hard strong massages. Abby is a naughty girl and she used the massage to make me feel good and at the same time give me a little very light BDSM with nibbles, spanks and some fun banter. The whole time Lucy is giggling really enjoying the full dynamic where we all enjoyed our bodies and the chemistry we had with each other. The spa is amazing and didn't interrupt or rush me in any way possible (was close to an hour before we finished and I was out the door). The only downside to the visit was having to say goodbye. We dressed and I promised to visit soon (I certainly will be back). I left the spa feeling dumbfounded and almost drunk from the dopamine rush these girls gave me. Both girls are stunners and have great service. Abby is young ball of energetic sexiness and Lucy is a dynamic MILF (surprised Abby doesn't have more reviews because she is stunning and really oozes fun and sex). I will be back to see both girls together and separate (and maybe paired with Sugar or Moon next). This location is really rising up on my list and I am glad to have found it.

10/10 x2
You are Lucky indeed to have Abby. I can’t book her to save my life.

Vivian
45/$200

Couldn’t line up with Dora at ABS, another squirter in bayside moved to nyc and I keep missing Abby here due to high demand by young rich ABCs who apparently love her style. I’m Not giving up yet, Dora, Abby and the squirter are on the top of my to do list.

PPS told me to come back in 45 min and he’ll set me up with the new girl Vivian who according to him is also booked solid but has a cancellation and is only here for a limited time.

I got back early and waited in the room.. not a fan of the new setup but it’s bigger, looks and feels cleaner but it’s not perfect, someone referred to it a a “fish bowel”, I see why.

Pps checked on me a few times, talking about how she’s a fans favorite and the next in line after Abby and some even like her better. She finally walked in with a towel around her and I got excited and relieved at the same time. PPS out, Vivian in, goodbye with the towel. I had her spin so I can admire her body,

She looked beautiful and sexy, some work done but good makeup, solid body with mm C, her body most resembles Abby’s if I had to compare although I only saw Abby walk away at the old location but never actually in the room.

I pulled her closer to me, felt her ass and boobs then sucked on her nipples, she seemed excited, she kissed my neck blew hot air my ear, I got hard instantly, with some prior minor pharmaceutical help. She let me feel her pussy with her hand but no FIV.

After some more good tit sucking fun and some heavy breathing I lay her down for DATY, spread her open, shaved closed pussy that smelled fresh and tasted fine. She loved getting eaten and directed my head left and right till the head lock and most likely her first pop. lol

After a lil 69 with very lil thumb plug more like just pressure. No PSE offered, she went for mish but I got her up and started Reveres Cow, switching between holding onto her hips then pulling her arms back for maximum penetration. She rode me pretty hard shaking her head and moaning loudly, I gave it all I had but I just couldn’t sit like that anymore. I grabbed her hips and rolled her over to K9 then lazydog and since that’s the best position for an old geezer, I dug deep, made her look at me in the mirror moaning like a submissive college girl and I pop deep. I really gave it all and my release was intense.

I didn’t have Abby yet but pps promised and Vivian delivered now I have something to compare her to when the day arrives. I am grateful for every moment, for a guy like me at my age to spend that kind of cash for girls like that!?!?!

Vivian
45/$200

Couldn’t line up with Dora at ABS, another squirter in bayside moved to nyc and I keep missing Abby here due to high demand by young rich ABCs who apparently love her style. I’m Not giving up yet, Dora, Abby and the squirter are on the top of my to do list.

PPS told me to come back in 45 min and he’ll set me up with the new girl Vivian who according to him is also booked solid but has a cancellation and is only here for a limited time.

I got back early and waited in the room.. not a fan of the new setup but it’s bigger, looks and feels cleaner but it’s not perfect, someone referred to it a a “fish bowel”, I see why.

Pps checked on me a few times, talking about how she’s a fans favorite and the next in line after Abby and some even like her better. She finally walked in with a towel around her and I got excited and relieved at the same time. PPS out, Vivian in, goodbye with the towel. I had her spin so I can admire her body,

She looked beautiful and sexy, some work done but good makeup, solid body with mm C, her body most resembles Abby’s if I had to compare although I only saw Abby walk away at the old location but never actually in the room.

I pulled her closer to me, felt her ass and boobs then sucked on her nipples, she seemed excited, she kissed my neck blew hot air my ear, I got hard instantly, with some prior minor pharmaceutical help. She let me feel her pussy with her hand but no FIV.

After some more good tit sucking fun and some heavy breathing I lay her down for DATY, spread her open, shaved closed pussy that smelled fresh and tasted fine. She loved getting eaten and directed my head left and right till the head lock and most likely her first pop. lol

After a lil 69 with very lil thumb plug more like just pressure. No PSE offered, she went for mish but I got her up and started Reveres Cow, switching between holding onto her hips then pulling her arms back for maximum penetration. She rode me pretty hard shaking her head and moaning loudly, I gave it all I had but I just couldn’t sit like that anymore. I grabbed her hips and rolled her over to K9 then lazydog and since that’s the best position for an old geezer, I dug deep, made her look at me in the mirror moaning like a submissive college girl and I pop deep. I really gave it all and my release was intense.

I didn’t have Abby yet but pps promised and Vivian delivered now I have something to compare her to when the day arrives. I am grateful for every moment, for a guy like me at my age to spend that kind of cash for girls like that!?!?!
Dora was awesome too! Who is the squirter?! Not like a huge thing for me but always fun for the experience of it once in a while lol