Bunnygirls Spa Flushing 929-626-9366

Tiffany, 160

Not tall. Ass looks nice, her big tits looking very nice. I think at least D. Pretty slim. Pretty

In a rush so I visit and choose Tiffany for 30 minutes only. I see right away she is very pretty to me. Face is pretty and boobies so nice. She kisses me so nice and then suck me even more nice. She didn't stop. So then I said please stop so I can lick her few minutes just to try. I just wanted a taste of pussy for 3 minutos. After that, I let her lick me again. She lick my balls and suck me more, so good the feeling that I cum in her mouth. No chance for sex this time. I want to do it again with Tiffany and get inside her that next time.

Tiffany and round 2 with Vivian

$160 ea.

Tiffany dragged the new girl Vivian into the Room, not knowing I already saw her, I played dumb. She was fun so I agreed to a tag team. Tiffany is back and she feels hornier than before maybe Lisa’s attitude is rubbing off on her. lol

Tiffany was a little too heavy on me and I went long with it for Vivian’s sake, the poor girl, she looked confused. While Tiffany went down on me I sucked on Vivian’s near perfect mm. Love her small pointy nipples. Her body is very similar to Abby although her face had some work done, she’s pretty nonetheless.

Tiffany me hard and took the brunt of it with hits to the back of the throat. I guess she got tired and pulled Vivian closer to share the abuse. Decent bbj from both the walls are thin and I could hear someone next door, a moaning match started between Tiffany and the next door gal.

I actually took Vivian first in mish, her pale body looked great against my darkish shade, very tight puss.

Swapped the cover and Tiffany mounted me as Iaid flat and fingered viv in K9. Didn’t have time to Daty either one this visit. Swapp again The view of Vivian in K9 and her moaning loud got me to the finish line faster than I planned for. I was done in 15 min with 15 to spare. We agreed that I would go shower with Vivian alone while tif cleaned up. When we returned I got a 4 hand massage. I left wanting more but felt good.

Tiffany + Vivian -- HH -- 320. Short double but they did all the stuff I love: DFK, BBBJ, Rim, CFS (CIM also an option but....)

This time I dipped in at the right time kinda. Two of the hotter girls I've seen in a while were both avail. I didn't have much time but needed to let off steam. Tiffany and Vivian into the room, DFK from both right quick. So much attention next to my cock and balls. Glad to see they had no problem attacking my member together, not enough time to take turns lol.

Vivian was trying to get me to come in her mouth but this was such a short appointment so I refused, got a little rest, put my condom on and fucked Vivian in doggy instead. Tiffany still gets the MVP prize, she was licking and sucking me from behind while pounded Vivian.

Vivian
45/$200

Couldn’t line up with Dora at ABS, another squirter in bayside moved to nyc and I keep missing Abby here due to high demand by young rich ABCs who apparently love her style. I’m Not giving up yet, Dora, Abby and the squirter are on the top of my to do list.
What’s a young rich ABCs ?

Latina Jennifer -23 years old - $220 plus tip - 45 min

She is actually 23 years old. Looks like Latina women I’ve mongered with in Mexico and pretty much received the same service as I would get there. Perfect youthful spinner body with curves. Lots of tats but hopefully that’s not a turn off to you all. She is pretty and short. Looks about 5’3-5’4.

This was my first time here. And I usually goto ABS and knew they had other locations but never knew what they were. Basic detective work on UG led me to here. Sent a text and got told which girls was there but twitter was down and asked for a pic of Jennifer and thought she looked great. She is just as pictured.

The location is discrete. Pretty far out of the way for me as someone who relies on public transit. Meeting Jennifer made it worth it. MMS was ok. I was a little annoyed when I arrived and MMS was trying to taper my expectation that she will not be the same service as Asian since she is Latina. LOL

It’s the way she was wording it to me that was funny but I told I didn’t care. I did ask for a line up and saw sugar who recognized me after I recognized her. The girls seem a bit clicky isolating Jennifer and I could see Jennifer was somewhat melancholy about the whole line up show that the girls were putting on and I didn’t like that.

I said my final decision is Jennifer and the girls leave. We talk in Spanish and I get to know her and we go for a shower. In the shower she just cleans me up but no nuru body rub which is fine. I just like seeing that girls are cleaning themselves in front of me and we do mouthwash before we daty, kiss, and fuck. Some of yall don’t care about that at all and complain about cigarette breath or taste of food. LOL to each, there own.

We spend the time talking and the shower ends up being quick after I wash her down too. When we get to the room which is very similar but more spacious than ABS rooms, Jennifer drops her town and stands there looking at me and I open my arms for her to come. It’s silent and my hands wrap around her slow and gentle. And we start kissing. I’m not sure why but my approach with Jennifer was to treat the session more GFE. Just instinct based off vibes.

All that chemistry building paid off because the experience was true GFE. I’m pretty sure this will be YMMV for others. I probably stood there and kissed her for 7 minutes and when we stopped to look at each other, i picked her up without her taking her eyes off mine and set her down on the bed. I looked at her and caressed her hair for a bit and then got on top. Licked her slow from her stomach to her nipple and sucked on them and then we just kissed for 10 minutes softly.

Afterwards, I spent 15 minutes licking her clit as she occasionally vibrate from sensations. All these irrational thoughts came to mind from my dick where I wanted her to be my girlfriend and so I treated her like it. Laugh all you want but it felt like making love than just fucking.

We did missionary, doggy, and then came fucking her laying her flat. The time goes off on her phone and she’s moaning and we just keep fucking as the timer keeps ringing. When I bust, I stay in her and she rubs my head.

Put my towel on. Thanked her. Took and shower with her and all my irrational thoughts went away. 5/5. Amazing time. Would repeat.

Came back here after a while. They’ve changed locations and have more space, a better / more diverse line up.

Spoke to the MMS who’s not the same as before - younger no glasses, or maybe it was just the time of the day. She said she’s show me all the girls and asked if I wanted to see the Spanish girl or Chinese. I went for Chinese based on the pics they had sent via text. Picked Kathy. Now the pics and girls are poles apart but Kathy was cute nonetheless.

MMS asked for 280 for two pops but I declined and said 1 hour and countered with 200. She said ok but one pop. I said yeah no worries. Gave my donations to Kathy and changed into the robe. She came back and took me to the table shower. Soaped me down well and cleaned in every crack and crevice. Listerine followed and we did a Kampai!

After the wash down and mouthwash cleanse she doused me with the Nuru gel and man I was in 7th heaven. Kept sliding down my back with her perfect tits. At some point she reached my ass and before I knew it she was sliding her boob between my ass crack while kissing and flicking her tongue while licking and sucking all over. New experience unlocked part 1. Damn that felt great.

Then on the flip the longest deepest dfk came and it seemed like she didn’t want to stop. I didn’t let her and we remained lip locked for a good five minutes. More sliding while I placed my hand strategically on her pussy and as she slid up and down my fingers would run against her clit. Although I’m wary of BBJ due to std I was caught of guard. She went for a rock hard Jr and with it all lathered with the Nuru Gel her mouth felt great. She kept sucking and I had to ask her to stop or I would have bust.

From there she went for my nut sack and sucked while her fingers brushed my taint and asshole. Omg never knew that pleasure.

While she was doing this I placed one hand on my balls and the other stroking my cock. A M A Z I NG!!

I had to ask her to stop again or I would have busted. She came back up rinsed and more DFK this time eyes wide open looking at me. We cleaned up and went back to the room.

Another BBJ and I got the feeling she was pushing me to the edge and surprised me with more tongue taking over and she bent my legs up while she licked my taint and butthole. Holy fuck,another new experience unlocked!! This girl was great!!!

She put the rubber on and hopped on riding me non Asian cow girl style (no squat) all the time while my hands were gently caressing her boobs and guiding her hips in rhythmic motion. She then decided to switch pace and mished me with my legs wide open and hers tightly closed while she humped me hard.

That was it I bust and told her but she kept going like the energizer bunny she was. I was still hard and I have a feeling she wanted to come but I was wary about the rubber coming off. I told her I had come and then then she finally stopped a bit dismayed but still happy. DFK again. This had to be my best GFE at an Asian spa.

She helped me clean up with a hot towel and alcohol spray, dressed up and asked me to come again and see her. Fuck yes I will!

Well done bunny spa. *slow clap* well done!!

I left a happy camper.

Now that I’m back to reality I’m thinking about stds!! Arghhhh stupid dick brain won again!!

So I don’t where to start but I do have a lot to say , so I’ll make a 3-Part review since I been here 3 separate occasion . This place is review-worthy.

I visited this place for the first time Mid February after my experience with another spa then notice this forum having some buzz very early February. Did the homework as to reading a few reviews from here as well as viewing some pictures on their X (Twitter) Account, and I was shocked with tho amount of girl they have as well as them have real pictures . pictures are slightly filtered or altered but look great . What held me back was the fear of a bad experience. Wasn’t quite sure what would go down .

I texted their number on a Friday evening and got the reply back with rates as you guys already know . I kinda had in mind of who I would want . Examples would be Hannah .A-Lin. Tiffany . They gave me price , pretty sure I ask for who’s there . They gave me the names . They gave me an address . Off I went . About 25 mins away . It always a nervous gut feeling going to a place where you never been before but I knew UG wouldn’t steer me wrong . Got there . Parked across the street and was confused about entering . Texted them and they reply with instructions as well as pictures.
Down the stairs I went . Door was opened by a very young Asian papasan. Very nice friendly guy. I don’t consider myself to have much experience with Spas but I was comfortable. I did mention over text that if I can pick the girl there etc . So he gave me a water and took me to a very nice room . Nice lighting . Some good music playing . We chit chat for a bit and told me he would bring the girls .

Less than 3 mins he brings the girls in . Mention their name as their coming in group hugging as if I was only male student in a nursing class lol . He mention name like Hannah , Moon , Ayumi (can’t remember much something in that nature) ,maybe A-Lin , Kathy . Well it was a bit overwhelming to pick because they all hugging me while he taking . One of them even game a kiss lol and it my first time here . I was say there was 6-7 girls all in one room . Moon did look pretty innocent looking girl . The Ayumi girl (can’t confirm) didn’t really do for me . She was a tad bit older looking idk . Hannah did look pretty , very tall in the backround but idk once there I was craving something small and pretty . I felt like I only had milliseconds to pick and choose Kathy due to her outfit . It like a pink lingerie and she did look pretty overall with a nice smile to her .

Review 1 (Kathy): Papasan left alone and door was closed . I find that to be very respectful and trustworthy. I decided on half due to being my first time and I did have to be somewhere after that . Kathy took payment went out and came back . Took off her lingerie , very nice girl . Offered me a quicker body shower , said yes . Gave me a towel and went to the shower table room and wash me around as so did she . Went back to the room she begins to kiss me all over slowly make her way to the push-pop. Once there she because to lick the tip and make eye contact with me and then looks at herself thru the mirror. Then puts all her in her mouth . The skills her were top notch . Eventually she put the rubber on and rode me till I busted in the cover . She’s was amazing . She cleans me up in shower again which was nice . She offers massages but I decline. Not because I had to be somewhere. I got myself ready and said my goodbyes. The papasan ask me how it go and I thanked him .he asks me if I had been there before . Told him it was my first time .

Rate:$160
Duration:eek:pt for 30 mins
Looks: 7.5 out of 10
Service : body touch , kissing , bbj, cfs
Any highlights: even she did feel tight I gotta say her bbj was definitely the best. It was like something wavy going on you shaft. Hard to explain .
Would I repeat: Yes

Few weeks goes by and it was nice Friday morning before the rainy days we been having . Had the inch for more , saw more girl on X that they been posting such as Sugar . Still have yet to see how Tiffany looks like and I remember Moon looks.

Review 2 (Moon): text them they gave me a list of Moon , Hannah, Tiffany , two new Spanish girl Jennifer and Bianca . Now I was in the mood for Asian so I filter out Spanish so I was left with Tiffany and Moon . Got to the location ,parking was hard to find . Parked on the back blocks residential area . Walked about 4-5 mins . Same papasan as the first time opens and I glad to see a familiar face . He told me Tiffany was busy I guess with someone else so he told me Moon was available and how she’s a good girl . Offered me to see the line of the other girl. I politely declined. Moon came thru and wow she looked amazing . Nice innocent look to her . Soft voice and eyes like as she was sleepy. Pay her the $160 for half house and she leaves to pay or whatever then comes back to remove her nice outfit. I did hear another customer at some point but didn’t ran into anyone my stay there.She wipes me down with a warm-hot towel . Ask me if it was okay. I say yes . She cute . She kisses me all over same way as Kathy did my first visit . Room was smaller than my visit if I remember correctly but it was fine . Still had a mirror . Same vibe . We kissed for starters til she works her way down til She put jr in her mouth and works her magic . She work her way around til was met with her nice butt . I guess she got the hint that I wanted to Daty and well she got on too for a nice 69 . Her cat looked pretty and very Small and pretty . Couldn’t wait to tear her down . She put the rubber on and rides me on top. He just very small . Very nice body . We switch to missionary. I wanted to drill her down. That I did do , I had her yelling and moaning til I popped in the bag . She goes and grab another clean warm-hot towel and offers massage . I accept and I enjoyed til the timer went off . Even after it goes off she continues. She put in that work.

As was leaving papasan ask me how she do and we chit chat again . I ask him if they were busy but he said they are just short staffed . Great time overall for my 2nd visit .

Looks: 8 out of 10
Service : body touch , kissing , bbj, cfs , 69, massage
Any highlights: 69 was very nice with her , very nice clean small cat on her . Very tight girl.

Yesterday Saturday night it was raining had the itch and same they advertised new girls this time around experience was a tad bit different. Not in the bad way tho. Texted parked a block way , sucked because of the rain but it was fine.

Review #3 (Kathy) : Now Review 3 isn’t much of a review because I choice Kathy who the same as my review #1 . There maybe some good or helpful info though.

Got to the location and door was opened who I thought it would be papasan who I come to like chatting with him but this time it was a woman . Not so bad looking herself but it was my first time meeting her so idk how she drives the ship .

When I texted I was told the list of Kathy ,Nancy ,Suger ,Mimi Tiffany , and the Latina Jennifer .

Now Kathy I seen before . Mimi apparently is a new girl but I read reviews from 2023 on here that says Mimi . So hopefully someone can verify if it’s a different one . The mamasan seems a bit in a rush but she was very nice . Put me in a room and ask to see the line up . She comes back 3 mins with only two girls . She apologizes to me because there more girls but there either seeing someone or there booked . So I was left with only two choice Jennifer who looked actually very pretty and Kathy . Now maybe this was a sign of god . Idk telling me to try Spanish or try a personal classic . Choose Kathy because she did look amazing with her lipstick and she had on a black laungrie . I do know the Latina would be more and didn’t bring extra cash but I’ll add that to my to-do list next time . Jennifer did look friendly . It a bit of a shock to see a Latina working along side Asian . If they train the Latina to provide the as an Asian then this can be good because usually Latina tend to rush and stuff like that . Plus in pictures her body looks done but she actually look great . Guess jr point to Kathy first for being nervous . Now same as papasan . Mamsan leave and I pay Kathy .

As Kathy opens the door a very pretty bit thick petite Asian girl passes by in her towel . We make eye contact.She does have Spanish features but there was no mention of another Spanish in list. So I’ll assume her definitely Asian with petite Spanish features.That girl would have made my night . I hope to see her. I can’t seem to match her to any of the girls on their X account .

Kathy comes back and she provided the same great service as I mention in review #1 . She chats it up with me . Ask me about my day and this time after the deed .i took the massage

Service : same as review #1 with massage
Any highlights: same as review #1

This place was packed to the brim for a rainy Saturday night . I still didn’t run into anyone in there but I know they were busy since mamasan only showed me two girls . Next time I definitely gotta find the small Asian girl . She was very pretty . Followed by Jennifer .
I only done 30 mins . Idk if it was be wised to do 45 mins or 1 hour . Is there any added service that comes along with increasing duration.

This place is a gem 100% .

So I don’t where to start but I do have a lot to say , so I’ll make a 3-Part review since I been here 3 separate occasion . This place is review-worthy.

I visited this place for the first time Mid February after my experience with another spa then notice this forum having some buzz very early February. Did the homework as to reading a few reviews from here as well as viewing some pictures on their X (Twitter) Account, and I was shocked with tho amount of girl they have as well as them have real pictures . pictures are slightly filtered or altered but look great . What held me back was the fear of a bad experience. Wasn’t quite sure what would go down .

I texted their number on a Friday evening and got the reply back with rates as you guys already know . I kinda had in mind of who I would want . Examples would be Hannah .A-Lin. Tiffany . They gave me price , pretty sure I ask for who’s there . They gave me the names . They gave me an address . Off I went . About 25 mins away . It always a nervous gut feeling going to a place where you never been before but I knew UG wouldn’t steer me wrong . Got there . Parked across the street and was confused about entering . Texted them and they reply with instructions as well as pictures.
Down the stairs I went . Door was opened by a very young Asian papasan. Very nice friendly guy. I don’t consider myself to have much experience with Spas but I was comfortable. I did mention over text that if I can pick the girl there etc . So he gave me a water and took me to a very nice room . Nice lighting . Some good music playing . We chit chat for a bit and told me he would bring the girls .

Less than 3 mins he brings the girls in . Mention their name as their coming in group hugging as if I was only male student in a nursing class lol . He mention name like Hannah , Moon , Ayumi (can’t remember much something in that nature) ,maybe A-Lin , Kathy . Well it was a bit overwhelming to pick because they all hugging me while he taking . One of them even game a kiss lol and it my first time here . I was say there was 6-7 girls all in one room . Moon did look pretty innocent looking girl . The Ayumi girl (can’t confirm) didn’t really do for me . She was a tad bit older looking idk . Hannah did look pretty , very tall in the backround but idk once there I was craving something small and pretty . I felt like I only had milliseconds to pick and choose Kathy due to her outfit . It like a pink lingerie and she did look pretty overall with a nice smile to her .

Review 1 (Kathy): Papasan left alone and door was closed . I find that to be very respectful and trustworthy. I decided on half due to being my first time and I did have to be somewhere after that . Kathy took payment went out and came back . Took off her lingerie , very nice girl . Offered me a quicker body shower , said yes . Gave me a towel and went to the shower table room and wash me around as so did she . Went back to the room she begins to kiss me all over slowly make her way to the push-pop. Once there she because to lick the tip and make eye contact with me and then looks at herself thru the mirror. Then puts all her in her mouth . The skills her were top notch . Eventually she put the rubber on and rode me till I busted in the cover . She’s was amazing . She cleans me up in shower again which was nice . She offers massages but I decline. Not because I had to be somewhere. I got myself ready and said my goodbyes. The papasan ask me how it go and I thanked him .he asks me if I had been there before . Told him it was my first time .

Service : body touch , kissing , bbj, cfs
Any highlights: even she did feel tight I gotta say her bbj was definitely the best. It was like something wavy going on you shaft. Hard to explain .

Few weeks goes by and it was nice Friday morning before the rainy days we been having . Had the inch for more , saw more girl on X that they been posting such as Sugar . Still have yet to see how Tiffany looks like and I remember Moon looks.

Review 2 (Moon): text them they gave me a list of Moon , Hannah, Tiffany , two new Spanish girl Jennifer and Bianca . Now I was in the mood for Asian so I filter out Spanish so I was left with Tiffany and Moon . Got to the location ,parking was hard to find . Parked on the back blocks residential area . Walked about 4-5 mins . Same papasan as the first time opens and I glad to see a familiar face . He told me Tiffany was busy I guess with someone else so he told me Moon was available and how she’s a good girl . Offered me to see the line of the other girl. I politely declined. Moon came thru and wow she looked amazing . Nice innocent look to her . Soft voice and eyes like as she was sleepy. Pay her the $160 for half house and she leaves to pay or whatever then comes back to remove her nice outfit. I did hear another customer at some point but didn’t ran into anyone my stay there.She wipes me down with a warm-hot towel . Ask me if it was okay. I say yes . She cute . She kisses me all over same way as Kathy did my first visit . Room was smaller than my visit if I remember correctly but it was fine . Still had a mirror . Same vibe . We kissed for starters til she works her way down til She put jr in her mouth and works her magic . She work her way around til was met with her nice butt . I guess she got the hint that I wanted to Daty and well she got on too for a nice 69 . Her cat looked pretty and very Small and pretty . Couldn’t wait to tear her down . She put the rubber on and rides me on top. He just very small . Very nice body . We switch to missionary. I wanted to drill her down. That I did do , I had her yelling and moaning til I popped in the bag . She goes and grab another clean warm-hot towel and offers massage . I accept and I enjoyed til the timer went off . Even after it goes off she continues. She put in that work.

As was leaving papasan ask me how she do and we chit chat again . I ask him if they were busy but he said they are just short staffed . Great time overall for my 2nd visit .

Looks: 8 out of 10
Service : body touch , kissing , bbj, cfs , 69, massage
Any highlights: 69 was very nice with her , very nice clean small cat on her . Very tight girl.

Yesterday Saturday night it was raining had the itch and same they advertised new girls this time around experience was a tad bit different. Not in the bad way tho. Texted parked a block way , sucked because of the rain but it was fine.

Review #3 (Kathy) : Now Review 3 isn’t much of a review because I choice Kathy who the same as my review #1 . There maybe some good or helpful info though.

Got to the location and door was opened who I thought it would be papasan who I come to like chatting with him but this time it was a woman . Not so bad looking herself but it was my first time meeting her so idk how she drives the ship .

When I texted I was told the list of Kathy ,Nancy ,Suger ,Mimi Tiffany , and the Latina Jennifer .

Now Kathy I seen before . Mimi apparently is a new girl but I read reviews from 2023 on here that says Mimi . So hopefully someone can verify if it’s a different one . The mamasan seems a bit in a rush but she was very nice . Put me in a room and ask to see the line up . She comes back 3 mins with only two girls . She apologizes to me because there more girls but there either seeing someone or there booked . So I was left with only two choice Jennifer who looked actually very pretty and Kathy . Now maybe this was a sign of god . Idk telling me to try Spanish or try a personal classic . Choose Kathy because she did look amazing with her lipstick and she had on a black laungrie . I do know the Latina would be more and didn’t bring extra cash but I’ll add that to my to-do list next time . Jennifer did look friendly . It a bit of a shock to see a Latina working along side Asian . If they train the Latina to provide the as an Asian then this can be good because usually Latina tend to rush and stuff like that . Plus in pictures her body looks done but she actually look great . Guess jr point to Kathy first for being nervous . Now same as papasan . Mamsan leave and I pay Kathy .

As Kathy opens the door a very pretty bit thick petite Asian girl passes by in her towel . We make eye contact.She does have Spanish features but there was no mention of another Spanish in list. So I’ll assume her definitely Asian with petite Spanish features.That girl would have made my night . I hope to see her. I can’t seem to match her to any of the girls on their X account .

Kathy comes back and she provided the same great service as I mention in review #1 . She chats it up with me . Ask me about my day and this time after the deed .i took the massage

Service : same as review #1 with massage
Any highlights: same as review #1

This place was packed to the brim for a rainy Saturday night . I still didn’t run into anyone in there but I know they were busy since mamasan only showed me two girls . Next time I definitely gotta find the small Asian girl . She was very pretty . Followed by Jennifer .
I only done 30 mins . Idk if it was be wised to do 45 mins or 1 hour . Is there any added service that comes along with increasing duration.

This place is a gem 100% .
Do the hour of you want some action in the shower plus more time for a massage.

Jennifer (Spanish Girl) $300 + $20 tip (BBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS, Minimal Kissing) Papasan Told Me It Was $20 More For a Spanish Girl...

I visited BGS this past weekend which was my first time at their new location. Parking is a bitch but the location is a bit more discrete which I like. I was in luck as I wanted to see the new Spanish girl Jennifer who was available. The only issue was it was during a busy time of the day and no rooms were available. The guy working there had to keep moving me around and hiding me. I was in the back hallway, then behind a screen where they keep the towels and then finally in the bathroom. While in the bathroom, he brought both Spanish girls in for me to choose and clearly I was going with Jennifer as the other girl Camilla was not very appealing.

Eventually a room opened up and Jennifer and I were ready to start our session. Jennifer came in with a big zip lock bag of condoms and lube. As you could imagine, since it was busy the table showers were occupied but I wasn't worried since I showered right before coming to BGS. I also knew that rimming was not on the menu as Papasan told me the Spanish girl service is not the same as the Asian girls.

The pics of Jennifer on IG are 100 percent her. She is a little more tan than the pics, has those long fake eyelashes on, and has some facial piercings. Her body is tight and all natural. No boob job or butt lift where they implant basketballs into your ass. She's young and has nice perky tits and is shaved... yum!

To start, we embraced each other and while standing lightly caressed one and another. I kissed her neck and moved down to her breast and then back up to try for some DFK but got DENIED! She told me she doesn't kiss. So instead it was just some light kisses on the lips and TBH, her breath wasn't the greatest so maybe I lucked out. I laid her down and made my way down to her pussy for some DATY. At first she just laid there and after a little while her breathing picked up. Eventually, her hips were moving and her breathing turned to moans which got louder and louder. Eventually, she was running her hands through my hair, grabbed a hold and started grinding her pussy all over my face. I was loving every second of this and it wasn't long until she orgasmed. Afterwards, she pulled me up and I was hoping for a little P2P just to get the sight of my cock rubbing on her pussy but again was denied. So at this point I got on my knees right next to where she was laying and had her give me some BBJ until I blew all over her perky tits.

After some small talk... we began round 2 with 69 and then the cover went on. She rolled that shit all the way down to the point where I think she was trying to get my balls in there too lol..... She hopped on for some CG, RCG and then doggy. Unfortunately I could keep it up as the condoms she had were super duper tight and thick. So off came the rubber and I went to my "go to finishing move"... I positioned her at the edge of the massage table in doggy style and got to work on DATY & DATO while jerking off. I have to say it seemed like she was into the whole DATO because she kept backing that ass up into my face the deeper I got my tongue in her ass. Needless to say, I got so turned on I stood up and boom, blew load #2 all over her ass.

Off to the shower room for a quick standing clean up, dressed and a $20 tip and I was out. While the service was not as good as the Asian girls and definitely not the GFE vibe I was hoping for, I still had fun and enjoyed Jennifers body.

Tiffany n’ Monica
$400/50

PPS hit me up with good feed back on Monica on her first or second day but just to be sure I told him to pair it up with someone who can take over in case she can’t hold the pressure I was planning on putting on her.
Tiffany and Monica walked in to the room hand in hand and broke formation to attack me each from the left and right, I was left defenseless against their curious hands and wondering tongues. Lite dfk did the job, Tiffany pulled me out and Monica went right for the worm -sloppy bbj!
Toothy at first but that was the angle I was sitting at.
I came clean, so we didn’t leave the room, not a fan of the runway style layout with no where to hide. Tiffany is an experienced milfy type with very good sense of how to push new girls, highly recommend her for doubles. Monica isn’t new at this, maybe she’s just not used to the type of session Tiffany dishes out, it didn’t take long though. After the cover went on I got her used to it real quick in k9, mish and 69.

Tiffany mainly filled in the void when needed but also got her share of medium to heavy pounding. Finished up with CIM as a welcome gift to Monica. A short rest, tried for a second pop but no go, I was drained.