R. I. P.

billyS

Reign of Terror
He lived to be 100 and 7 months. He had a very long life. RIP
I guess since he has been out of the spot light for so long I forgot he was still alive.
One of the most powerful and influential men in the world in his time.
He always bemoaned the fact that he couldn't be President because he wasn't born in this country.

I guess since he has been out of the spot light for so long I forgot he was still alive.
One of the most powerful and influential men in the world in his time.
He always bemoaned the fact that he couldn't be President because he wasn't born in this country.
True. However, he was so brilliant that despite his looks; he still dated beautiful women. He said that power was an aphrodisiac.

I think even worse, he's probably responsible for our relationship with a communist country (China) and now, our dependence on their goods. He's not the only idiot but he was the beginning of it, even if prompted by Nixon.

pokler

Power Bottom
He was responsible for a lot of evil exported bythe US in the name of "foreign policy."

Regardless of what one's politics may be the facts are that he fled the Nazi's coming here with nothing , went back to help destroy the Nazi's in the war , came back to US and earned PHD from the top university, became the US top diplomat , and was called upon by each POTUS for advice on the past 50yrs. For that alone he gets my respect.
And he was fucking the hottest women of his day and not paying for it like us. Classy famous civi's not whores. As he said .. power is the ultimate aphrodisiac .

A tribute to English Rocker, Denny Laine, died December 5th, 2023 at 79 years old.

Original front man for the Moody Blues, prior to their psychedelic era, and being replaced by Justin Hayward.

Most noted for his robust, bold and riveting performance, covering “Go Now,” catapulting the Moody Blues into relevance.

Denny Laine, although playing with multiple other bands is celebrated being paired with Paul McCartney in Wings for many years.

A little known fact, Denny Laine’s Moody Blues toured with the Beatles in the years prior to Beatlemania, forming a great and enduring friendship with Paul McCartney. Hence, sharing the spotlight with Sir Paul in the band, Wings.

Also, the keyboardist in the Moody Blues, Mike Pinder was an expert on the Mellotron, giving the latter Moody Blues “their sound.” He was a constant presence amongst The Beatles, keeping the finicky device up and running for Sir Paul on “The Magical Mystery Tour” album, songs like: I Am The Walrus, Strawberry Fields, Flying, and others)

Cheers and Godspeed to the English Rocker, Denny Laine for his magnificent contribution to Rock and Roll. He is enshrined in The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

PS: Sorry for my absence. I am out of the country for an extended period of time. Be well and many blessings to all, especially during this festive holiday season!!!

Ralph Cirella 58 from the Howard Stern show. Always enjoyed his quirky contributions to the show - RIP Ralphie boy!
I was a loyal Stern listener until Artie left in 2009. I always enjoyed Ralph's appearances, especially when he was talking to Eric The Actor or my favorite story, when he puked all over Howard's guest bed in Howard's Hamptons home. He was the epitome of entitled, a real schnorer.

Bye for now...