R. I. P.

Frank Howard at 87. He was a ajor league baseball player and manager. He was 6' 7" and 270 to 290 lbs during his time as a player.

I was a 13 - 14 year old kid on vacation during spring training in Pompano Beach FL in the early 70's when I took my bike to the local ice cream parlor (Bresslers 33Flavors) to get away from the family for bit and came upon Ted Williams and Frank Howard, manager and hitting coach of the Senators. I summoned up the courage to introduce myself and tell them I admired them both and they could not have been kinder to me.....RIP big Frank (Hondo) and Teddy ballgame (there have been claims that Williams’ severed head was then frozen, and even used for batting practice by a technician trying to dislodge it from a tuna fish can)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Bob Knight, age 83. Fired for choking a player (the video is public), also famous for punching a cop, kicking a player, and throwing a folding chair across the court during a game.
That's probably what most non sports fans remember him for. Not really a fitting obituary, just those facts in a vacuum.

He was one of the greatest college coaches of all time. When men were men and could take a little constructive criticism. Not the fucking woosies today.

I'm going to stop now before I break the rules about broaching subjects that could lead to political debate.

Billionaire Charlie Munger, investing genius and vice chairman of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, dies at age 99.
There are plenty of vids out there with Charlie sharing his wisdom on investing.
Not from an academic espousing theory and models but from from real life common sense and experience. If your serious about making money you should be seeking them out and watching every last one of them .