How many rounds can you go and what's your refractory period?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't use any 'PEDs' yet since I have not needed it. Would a little blue pill help with that?
In my experience no. It doesn't shorten the refractory period but does make the second erection better than if not use some assistance.

Also I am out of shape and extra stressed at all times , so that may have a bit to do with it as well.
That definitely factors in. Both of those factors lower your testosterone.

In my experience no. It doesn't shorten the refractory period but does make the second erection better than if not use some assistance.

That definitely factors in. Both of those factors lower your testosterone.
Gym membership and something for the stress it is... Haha I wonder if I have conditioned my body to take too long to pop because I usually dont pop until 45 minutes in (30 if I am in a rush). I. The past I used to control and hold the pop when I was younger purposely, but now it just takes me that long normally smh

Interesting comment.
Do or did you always feel disgusted right after you popped with a provider?
Or just certain providers you felt you could have gotten for free or maybe would not even have looked at if they were civilians?

Or are we talking about all the woman you've fucked, pro and non pro?
All women.. even close girlfriends.

I am usually more then an hour for the 2nd, she can get me hard sometimes inside an hour, but sometimes I get sore before coming so have to stop. In my 60s now. In my 20s to 40s could do 2 to 3 in 2 hours

At least 90 minutes after the first-
Its been quite a long time since I have stuck around more then my usual 60 minute appointment with a provider

Glad to read that many are being honest here—

Reminds me of a conversation I once had with Sophia Belle- I had asked her if there is any truth to the bragging of some suggesting there were able to pop 3/4/5 times in a short period of time -
She laughed and assured me don’t believe everything you hear about those chest pounding savages :)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Reminds me of a conversation I once had with Sophia Belle- I had asked her if there is any truth to the bragging of some suggesting there were able to pop 3/4/5 times in a short period of time -
She laughed and assured me don’t believe everything you hear about those chest pounding savages :)
She was a great reference for things like that.
She never outted an individual monger but would be able to verify or shatter certain myths about size and stamina.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
At my current age I don't have any problem getting hard (with pharma assistance) but I have issues finishing and often don't. Not to long ago I met a "dancer" with an amazing pussy which I came in, stayed hard , and came again. I'm still trying to figure out how that happened.

My record was seven times during a Red Door party with five different dancers. Two were repeats. That was about six hours in duration and the shortest refractory time was between 1 & 2 and was about 20 minutes. Slinky was there and I believe I had mentioned to he and Ozzy, as well as our host, that I was on a tear that night.

That certainly wasn’t the norm, but in my swinging days three or four times during a party or a night at Le Trap wasn‘t that unusual. I’ve fucked through orgasms into a second regularly back then. Never had three back-to-back though.

Today it’s one and done most times but I’ll get out a second once and awhile when the drive is still there. I can get it back within 20 minutes but I generally don’t feel inclined. The drive subsides after #1 and I just want to cuddle. :cool: Usually 3-4 days before I’m in the mood again.

Thats like a pop every 20 minutes lol personally I don't enjoy the quick pop even when I can do various. If I do an overnight I just usually pop 3-4 times with breaks in between but each time it takes me at least 30 minutes to pop at minimum. Just enjoy the act too much to not savor it lol

Just a wild guess on my part based on some of your posts.

I remember the nuns bringing us to have "the talk" with this old Irish priest (I think there were only Irish priests back then).
Anyway, we got this lecture about how it was a sin to (his exact words) "touch ourselves down there"

Alas the warning didn't stick so my thinking was if I was going to hell anyway that I might as well make the most of it.

I remember some of my buddies and i mocking him with this little ditty: Flick it twice to clean the bore — flick it thrice and sin some more.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just a wild guess on my part based on some of your posts.

I remember the nuns bringing us to have "the talk" with this old Irish priest (I think there were only Irish priests back then).
Anyway, we got this lecture about how it was a sin to (his exact words) "touch ourselves down there"

Alas the warning didn't stick so my thinking was if I was going to hell anyway that I might as well make the most of it.

I remember some of my buddies and i mocking him with this little ditty: Flick it twice to clean the bore — flick it thrice and sin some more.
I had Polish priests because that was the neighborhood my first RC Church was in.

Around the time I reached puberty the church changed the confessional set up where you had the option of doing it face to face.

I was not comfortable with this so I stuck to the old fashion way, in the dark with the little window.

But this one time this old priest after I gave him my cookie cutter confession asked me to step out and finish face to face. When I did he asked me if I masturbated, reminding me it was a sin and I had to confess it. But he didn't use the word masturbation he asked me if I "played with myself" in an extremely creepy way.

Needless to say that was the last time I ever went to confession.

I
I had Polish priests because that was the neighborhood my first RC Church was in.

Around the time I reached puberty the church changed the confessional set up where you had the option of doing it face to face.

I was not comfortable with this so I stuck to the old fashion way, in the dark with the little window.

But this one time this old priest after I gave him my cookie cutter confession asked me to step out and finish face to face. When I did he asked me if I masturbated, reminding me it was a sin and I had to confess it. But he didn't use the word masturbation he asked me if I "played with myself" in an extremely creepy way.

Needless to say that was the last time I ever went to confession.
I now which church you're talking about. I went to that Catholic grade school. There was a rumored molestor priest there but I never was approached by him. I heard he left because of it. But that was the rumor.