How many rounds can you go and what's your refractory period?

No quite serious. When it breaks im usually long stroking. On the down stroke you hear the snap. Since I have found better fitting condoms this has only happened once. It was after at least 45 minutes. Someone showed me coconut oil as lube is life. Hasn’t happened since
Ah, only after at least 45 minutes you say — well I guess I'm safe now as the only thing I can do now at my age for 45 minutes is sleep — and even that is becoming a problem (See how many of my posts are made at 2AM, 3AM and 4AM .)

That said I don't think that any type of oil is good to use with latex. Water based lube only, although there are some that are not made of latex, polyisoprene made by durex. I've used them but have found the thin latex ones offer better sensations. Also, I've had some girls complain about the nonlatex ones as they don't like the feel of them.

Ah, only after at least 45 minutes you say — well I guess I'm safe now as the only thing I can do now at my age for 45 minutes is sleep — and even that is becoming a problem (See how many of my posts are made at 2AM, 3AM and 4AM .)

That said I don't think that any type of oil is good to use with latex. Water based lube only, although there are some that are not made of latex, polyisoprene made by durex. I've used them but have found the thin latex ones offer better sensations. Also, I've had some girls complain about the nonlatex ones as they don't like the feel of them.
The water based lubes tend to make thing feel excessively wet and loose. And the coconut has a nice smell

Actually I would rather smell the sweet smell of a fresh clean pussy than that of coconut oil. The coconut oil, a while after the 1st session, I would think would kinda overwhelm when nosing while contemplating the 2nd.
Genius I can’t keep up with you!!! I don’t think I’ve ever done a second pop in same session.

Genius I can’t keep up with you!!! I don’t think I’ve ever done a second pop in same session.
LOL,
Three things about my post:
1. I said contemplating the 2nd. I didn't say I was always (or frequently for that matter) able to accomplish it.
2. I didn't say how long a time period between my 1st pop, contemplating the 2nd pop and then actually doing it.
3. I didn't say for the 2nd pop that I needed some major motivation that would include a really hot woman, outstanding oral stimulation skills and pharmaceutical assistance.

Not sure I need a turnaround, but I absolutely lose the urge to blow again. Once I cum I’m just not interested.
That "Once I cum I’m just not interested" may be more evolutionary and out of your control (Darwin and all that).
Once a male has dumped his seed in a female, a 2nd dump a short time later doesn't substantially increase the probability of his propagating his genetic line. From an evolutionary point of view losing interest and then perhaps moving on to find another female seems is the best way to do that.

Similarly its the same reason why a guy is more turned on sexually with a 21 year old woman than a 51 year old — pussy feels the same. You think you have free will but it is all programmed by evolution

When the girl I’m seeing is exactly what I want (not bait and switched), I’m staying for 2 pops and a full hour . And handful of times with a few of my ATF’s, I’ve gone 3-4 rounds. (Brandy, Breanna Breze, a few sugar babies etc... ).

A friendly disposition and good conversation will keep me there. The longer I look at her body naked next to me, makes me want to go the next round and more rounds after that.

It’s human nature.

Three is very normal for me and 4 or even 5 if it's like 4 hours which I do with Sa girls .
Pokler, this type of extraordinary sexual prowess can only be attributed to your forefathers gifting you with enviable DNA.

High praise to you, because even after consuming a caldron of rare herbs, never could I hope to encourage my boy to rise up on so many occasions.

So, a mere mortal such as myself learns how to maintain an erection for as long a duration as needed so as to uphold my end of the bargain and appear stronger than I actually am. Much like a boxer who can neither deliver, nor take heavy blows, learns how to dance around the ring, jabbing all day, going the distance, and trying to win on points.

Many blessings to you, and, Pokler, may you keep on "poking" for another 66 years.