How many rounds can you go and what's your refractory period?

Brazilian stripper. Put a spell on me. 5’6 38DD huge ass. Lots of mirrors. After every load she would take me and induce another erection.this went on from 10 till 5 next morning. Got up and went to work. Had these sessions regularly but not 5 times. She actually told me some guys it did more! I was speechless. She was incredible.

Much more like to cum twice seconds to a minute apart than I am for a 2nd round right away. Can have 3 to 5 sessions in a day spread out over 24 hours not over 1 or 2 hours.
Very impressed with Pokler age. I hope to be using toothpaste at 66 as well!

Much more like to cum twice seconds to a minute apart than I am for a 2nd round right away. Can have 3 to 5 sessions in a day spread out over 24 hours not over 1 or 2 hours.
Very impressed with Pokler age. I hope to be using toothpaste at 66 as well!
Male multiple orgasms?

I’m in my late 40’s .... I can go 3 times in about 2.5 hours. But usually twice is enough for me... After the first pop, I also lose interest but will stick around if I have the time.... b/c why not! Usually after hanging out for 20-30 min I’m interested again :)

Am in my 40’s and can go twice normally at AMP’s if the girl is submissive and good looking. Most I have done is 6 times in 12 hours with an white SA chick who was hanging out with me overnite... others 2 times in 2-3 hours and I bounce...

pokler

Power Bottom
Am in my 40’s and can go twice normally at AMP’s if the girl is submissive and good looking. Most I have done is 6 times in 12 hours with an white SA chick who was hanging out with me overnite... others 2 times in 2-3 hours and I bounce...
When you can do that in your 60's you lmk , ok ?

I don't really have a refractory period, as soon as it stops being sensitive from busting i'm ready to go, usually 5 minutes. The main issue that keeps me from going like the energizer bunny is that I'm fat and need to lose weight and hit the gym, so I need to catch my breath between sessions. Thats usually 15 mins or so.

Ask for Angelica for 30 mins with extra. Angelica is young maybe 21 or 22, cute face sexy outfit, spinner with Bs, doesnt speak much english but pleasure to see me with a nice beautiful smile. I went for the extra bbfs.
Angelica know how to please went straght for bbj in the shower as soon as she washed my cock then start sucking on my nuts doing her best to let me cum but I held it since I want to fuck her in the shower. I did exactly that, went inside her doggy style really tight, banging standing until I cum on her ass. She went down and gave bbj again with cum still dripping down.
Inside the room she start bbj again...i swear she seem to love sucking cock or maybe just my cock. Get me hard again she start riding me cowgirl. Pull her down and put both of her hands in her back and bang her non stop for 3 -4 mins. She was moaning pretty loud. Flip her over, start doing missionary it's tight, i pulled out brought my cock in her face and cum inside her mouth. After i cummed, I went back inside her for a few more stroke. Shower again to clean up and kiss her on the lips.

30mins/240
extra - 100
tip - 20

busted 2 nuts in half an hour? Wow

Depending on how old he is that's not really unreasonable. Mid twenties that was never a problem for me.
Even in my 20s my refractory time was longer than a half hour :/

The big difference for me between them and now is, back then I could bust half a dozen nuts in a day. Now any more than 2 and I feel like my wong is gonna fall off

billyS

Reign of Terror
Even in my 20s my refractory time was longer than a half hour :/
I specifically remember a time at a fast house when I was in my early 20's I paid extra and instead of the usual $40 for a quick Half/half a thin young WOC gave me a Bbbj, we smoked a cigarette then her mouth went right back to work and as soon as I was hard (less than a minute) I stuck it her pussy raw, but pulled out and came on her stomach and pubes. So I'm guessing the whole session was less than 20 minutes.

Even into my early 40's if I was with the right provider two pops in an hour weren't even a concern, I even was coaxed into three by a tall WOC who went by Long Island Anna.

But now, into my mid 60's........
Unfortunately I can't keep up with the legendary @pokler in that department.

Maybe I need to visit the herbalist @mugi knows .

Even when I was younger I just had no interest in getting my rocks off more than once, thus 24 hour turnaround. In fact it didn't matter who the provider was, I felt disgusted right after I popped.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I felt disgusted right after I popped.
Interesting comment.
Do or did you always feel disgusted right after you popped with a provider?
Or just certain providers you felt you could have gotten for free or maybe would not even have looked at if they were civilians?

Or are we talking about all the woman you've fucked, pro and non pro?

Lucky guys lol I am early 40s and need 90 minutes to do 2 pops typically and probably can muster 3-4 in a day max now.

I don't use any 'PEDs' yet since I have not needed it. Would a little blue pill help with that?

Lucky guys lol I am early 40s and need 90 minutes to do 2 pops typically and probably can muster 3-4 in a day max now.

I don't use any 'PEDs' yet since I have not needed it. Would a little blue pill help with that?
Well to be fair sometimes I can do 2, but it's never the standard. Also I am out of shape and extra stressed at all times , so that may have a bit to do with it as well.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was going to add that in my teens and early twenties sure but I'm under the assumption we're all a bit older than that
I think most of our frequent contributors skew older and have been with the board a while.

But I've been to a lot of Slinky's parties including one this past spring and there are plenty of guys on the younger side of 40.