Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

getting flooded with SA promo codes... question for the group.... is it worth exploring SA in 2023?
Last I was on there was around end of 2020 and while there was some decent luck, it will full of women wanting their midtown apt rent covered

getting flooded with SA promo codes... question for the group.... is it worth exploring SA in 2023?
Last I was on there was around end of 2020 and while there was some decent luck, it will full of women wanting their midtown apt rent covered
Been on SA for like 10 years. There is lots of whining on here but I found it (the whining and SA) to be fairly consistent through the whole time. Yes this or that changed things from time to time but still consistent. It's no worse than it's always been. There has always been scams and always been weird and always been the 1K a meeters and always been the woman on there just to get attention be validated and be told she's pretty. You weed through what you need to weed through and you learn to hedge your bets and learn to be efficient doing it.

I keep being tempted to use a personal card since I can only conclude that is what most of you are using but keep nahing that since they shut down my accounts. I've recently decided to end seeing one of my LT SB and have reached out to past woman I either only saw in passing, they moved and came back, or wanted to see and never got the chance. So far that's got me some dates with one and still taking with the others and they're so far willing to talk though I'm not going to do that with them indefinitely but so just an idea.

It's very hit or miss. Plenty of women who are wasting time waiting on Bill Gates to message them
I wouldn't get discouraged, it is a bit of work but like anything you get what you put into it...Keep in mind that the girls on there are flooded with hundreds of messages so get your mind set on a few...Most girls on there are flakes so it's really a numbers game, my strategy is to cast a wide net, after I match with a girl and we chat a bit I send out a copy and paste short message asking them to move to text to discuss the arrangement....Most will not text you, they are either busy, have too many sd's at the moment or are flakes, but that is a way to know who is serious to meet soon...Sometimes they message back weeks or months later when they run out of money or their current SD gets tired of them...So it's like planting seeds..Then I can decide who I really want to meet based on looks, personality and how much their PPM is...It definitely comes in waves, but right now I have the opposite problem, I have more leads that I can handle at the moment, Lolz...

Had set to meet someone on sa and originally was going to pick them up and get a room. Which they seemed ok with but when I was there they had said that their place was free. I met them there and it was a decent apartment and they had a small dog. I spend 5 minutes and set the agreed amount on a table. Then went to the bedroom with them, but then before anything happened, they got up and went on the phone and said they might have visitors and don't want them to find out I'm here. Well at that point I realized it was a scam so I cut my losses. So putting it out there in case anyone meets her. One old profile $brooklynbella$ and new $Brooklynbella2$ in NYC but her place is in east ny Brooklyn.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Had set to meet someone on sa and originally was going to pick them up and get a room. Which they seemed ok with but when I was there they had said that their place was free. I met them there and it was a decent apartment and they had a small dog. I spend 5 minutes and set the agreed amount on a table. Then went to the bedroom with them, but then before anything happened, they got up and went on the phone and said they might have visitors and don't want them to find out I'm here. Well at that point I realized it was a scam so I cut my losses. So putting it out there in case anyone meets her. One old profile $brooklynbella$ and new $Brooklynbella2$ in NYC but her place is in east ny Brooklyn.
First off, East New York should have been a red flag.

Second you keep referring to her as them and they. Were you supposed to meet more then one girl or was the person you were meeting Trans or Non Binary?

billyS

Reign of Terror
@nycfunnights I deleted your post for now.
If she is your UTR, then that means no one else should know about her. That's what UTR means.
If you shared her with buddies then text them directly.

If she is an active SA girl or at least used to have an SA account then post her account name not her real name, address and where she works.

Sounds more like a revenge post.

But we'll let you explain yourself and maybe let you repost the warning.

@nycfunnights I deleted your post for now.
If she is your UTR, then that means no one else should know about her. That's what UTR means.
If you shared her with buddies then text them directly.

If she is an active SA girl or at least used to have an SA account then post her account name not her real name, address and where she works.

Sounds more like a revenge post.

But we'll let you explain yourself and maybe let you repost the warning.
I haven’t been on SA for years. Like a lot of people here have a rotation and leave the site. Same here….last time I saw her was a year ago…work got busy so played a lot less…guy I know that we do MMF in the past gave me a heads up just in case…in her profile was $vanessa but don’t remember the numbers. You can checkout my profile…been on here for awhile and people can see my past posts and judge for themselves if I’m the type to revenge post ‍♂️ Anyways play safe guys.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I haven’t been on SA for years. Like a lot of people here have a rotation and leave the site. Same here….last time I saw her was a year ago…work got busy so played a lot less…guy I know that we do MMF in the past gave me a heads up just in case…in her profile was $vanessa but don’t remember the numbers. You can checkout my profile…been on here for awhile and people can see my past posts and judge for themselves if I’m the type to revenge post ‍♂️ Anyways play safe guys.
Anyway, another problem with your warning is that you haven't seen her yourself in a year and "a friend" who isn't on the Board thinks he might have gotten herpes from her.

@Slinky Bender doesn't allow third party information, never has, on this board.

If you had stuck your raw dick in her last Monday and hadn't raw dogged anyone else in a while, and came back from the doctor this week with that diagnosis, then sure post all that personal information about her that I deleted.

As far as people looking at your past posts, that's fine except I can also see all the posts of yours we deleted so I have a better picture of your history here.

I’m not sure whether I posted this one or not $$too$fin$etobe$stre$ssed$$ on SA. We start chatting on back in early April. She wants to meet and then says she’s at the dentist, needs a $950 root canal and is short $100 or so, can I send it. Of course I say no, but she persists….

Fast forward, nearly a month later, she’s still keeping with the story…. Almost every day says she’s sitting at the dentist office and they’re ready to do the procedure (now it’s only a filing and she only needs $25 more) once she can make the payment. First, I’ve never seen a dentist ask for money up front. But maybe it does happen.

Second, I’ve never heard of a dentist allowing someone to sit in their office everyday while they try to figure out if the person will be able to pay for a procedure. The SB even said that they numbed her the other day and just needed the money to continue. Of course, I’ve called BS on all of this to the girl, but I really have to give her some credit for sticking to this stupid story.

I’ve offered to give her money in person. However, she doesn’t want me to see her in this condition. Silly me :)

I know she’s pulling the same shit with numerous guys…. Sends a screenshot of her phone and had a crazy number of unopened texts…. Be careful out there guys.

Couple of newbie questions. I tried to look the info up myself from the thread, but just couldn't find anything.

Why is everyone using all the dollar signs in the SA/SB handles? Also, how does one look up a profile in SA/SB based on a handle - it seemed like at both sites it's specifically made to not be possible.

Why is everyone using all the dollar signs in the SA/SB handles? Also, how does one look up a profile in SA/SB based on a handle - it seemed like at both sites it's specifically made to not be possible.
It makes it a little bit harder to search for their name whether they know about UG or not. You can search handles on SB but can on SA. Type it in on the search bar. Many names posted here are past meaning the SB may no longer be on SA, disabled their profile for now, renamed it, the OP misspelled it, you misspelled it, or you do not have your location and miles from in the same area the SB is in (for instance having a 50 miles range from Montauk won't find a SB in Brooklyn).

After a bit of a break I got the itch so back on SB. I used my usual strategy and wait to get messages and check out their profile before I decide to message back. SB sucks with the credits so it's like and art.
SB:
$3rikaa Union NJ- 31 Latina
She messaged me and asked for a pic then went right to connecting. Also asked if I like feet lol. Sure lol. She asked if I wanted to meet this week but I haven't heard back. Will follow up.
$nessbaby$ Bronx-22 Ebony
Messaging back and forth. She asked to meet on Thursday for lunch. Seems legit and so I'll meet. Haven't discussed $ at all but she definitely wants to have fun after lunch. I'm sure it will come ip

Update.
Met $nessbaby$ yesterday at her place. Nice clean place and safe for the Bronx. Had a seltzer and then we got down to business. She's new to the SB trade and it shows which I liked. Very pretty and curvy. But boobs. Everything covered CBJ, mish and dog. She was definitely into it as well. I left $$.5 but it was never discussed. She's a keeper

billyS

Reign of Terror
Update.
Met $nessbaby$ yesterday at her place. Nice clean place and safe for the Bronx. Had a seltzer and then we got down to business. She's new to the SB trade and it shows which I liked. Very pretty and curvy. But boobs. Everything covered CBJ, mish and dog. She was definitely into it as well. I left $$.5 but it was never discussed. She's a keeper
What does $$.5 mean?
We don't use code here. Please spell out the dollar amount.