Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Ran into Nacy on 40th after the Mets game. Young looking and thick - she was dressed like she had an office job.

Takes me up and asks my what's my job. I talk into her phone and say "bank operations"...she asks if I'm sure then I ask if she's sure. She giggles and we get undressed.

Saggy b cups, a bit of a gut, moderate bush, nice legs but not much of an ass.

I take out a condom and put it over my flaccid dick and she gets to work. Nice suction and tongue work. Too bad BBBJ wasn't available.

She asks if I wanted to fuck but the evil voices in my head weren't in concurrence and just went with the hummer.

She tired and I agreed to a handy while she rested. Used KY and it was a nice technique...fast then then slow.

Finally nutted and seemed proud of herself. She said she takes pride in customer's finishing.

Alcohol clean up and back into the wild.

Gave her $60...she didn't count or negotiate upfront.

She was on the corner with the construction safety covering the last couple of times I saw her (doesn't mean she is nailed to that spot)' She was wearing the light beige pleated skirt and matching light beige tights.

I don't remember much about her hair length.

Ps. Be advised, unless your dick is the size of your pinky the only opening you are getting in is her mouth.

Just did a flyby around 88th and Roosey. About 2:30am Saturday night/ Sunday morning. A few girls out. Nothing special, but there were no fewer than 7 (Seven) cops on the Flushing bound platform at 90th St/Elmhurst Ave station. And a Flushing bound train entered the station and when it pulled out all 7 (seven) cops were still on the platform.
Don't know what they are trying to accomplish with this, but it seems like a waste of resources personally.
Anyway, just wanted to relay this experience

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just did a flyby around 88th and Roosey. About 2:30am Saturday night/ Sunday morning. A few girls out. Nothing special, but there were no fewer than 7 (Seven) cops on the Flushing bound platform at 90th St/Elmhurst Ave station. And a Flushing bound train entered the station and when it pulled out all 7 (seven) cops were still on the platform.
Don't know what they are trying to accomplish with this, but it seems like a waste of resources personally.
Maybe something happened up the line and they were looking for something specific.

Also I noticed there is just a lot of police presence around the Jackson Heights area. I am guessing it is to prevent people from getting rowdy when they are drunk at night.

Hey guys, could you recommend a CBJ expert on Roosevelt between 90th and 60th? Someone who can handle well endowed gentleman in terms of girth. The only one I knew was Dora of old 72nd st spot. That place is gone and also her performance (my ymmv) wasn’t up to par during later visits.

Tried the new place on Roosevelt between 68 and 69 today with YaYa(i think) and the skill set was just avg.

I understand the controlling the rowdy crowd, but I don't understand how 7 officers socializing on the platform keeps the rowdies at bay down on the street
IMHO, its still all about the Ferguson effect.
anyway, at least there may be less harassment of train riders waiting for next train or worse (keeping them from being pushed off the platform by the crazies.) Just sayin

billyS

Reign of Terror
IMHO, its still all about the Ferguson effect.
anyway, at least there may be less harassment of train riders waiting for next train or worse (keeping them from being pushed off the platform by the crazies.) Just sayin
Are you referring to the Ferguson who shot up the train about 30 years ago in New Hyde Park?

https://jacksonheightspost.com/poli...g-gun-near-jackson-heights-corona-border-nypd

This is a great online paper that tells you about some of the good and bad things going on in every area of Queens

There have been 2 armed robberies of people coming out of the Chase bank on 75th St and Rosey in the last year.
That's pretty brazen considering there are always cops present in the train station right across the street

Two local guys who live in the area and worked for me(who know what I do) told me it's not safe there are a lot of drugs
and guns in the area and trouble can start fast. I realized what they were talking about the summer before last on a beautiful night
at 6 pm on 89th St when a fistfight started and I almost got knocked over by locals running the other way for fear a gun may come
out. I guess they know a lot better than I do

I know many of us like to walk Roosevelt, but the cops are there for a reason, it is not as safe as it appears

Are you referring to the Ferguson who shot up the train about 30 years ago in New Hyde Park?
No
Fergusson Missouri was the place where the 2014 killing of Michael Brown Jr. by a police officer and the ensuing civil unrest happened.

After that there was increased scrutiny of the law enforcement officers in the post-Ferguson period has led to depolicing or the decreased possibility that police officers would become involved in officer-initiated contacts with civilians. Thus police had officer-initiated contacts only when they absolutely had to.

So thus I was answering @NankerPheldge as to why 7 officers were socializing on the platform instead of keeping the rowdies at bay down on the street — the officers do not want to get involved unless they absolutely have to, e.g., someone gets shot or stabbed.

took the journey to 40th rd again today, quick chinatown bus there but getting back was insane traffic almost not worth going. Anyway I was on the search for Anne but didn't see anyone that fit her description so went with the youngest looking one out which was Yaya, readily agreed to $60 and off we went to a basement. clothes off in a flash and on to cbj which was ok, then on to standing mish which was nice. She has really perky firm tits so played with them and got into a rythm and she really starts fucking back at me for some reason I wasn't into this and took a break and when I started again she put on more lube an that was the end to that, I finished myself off while she played with her pussy. Right as I finished her phone had an alarm that went off so I guess I was being timed. over all not a bad time and she was pretty good looking. On my ride back had a really cute little woman sit next to me, she fell asleep and her head wound up on my shoulder could be the best ride I've had on that filthy bus. Will try again next week...

40th Road Flushing Maria
Maria from Barcelona?
She looks Asian Southa American mix.
Claims 28 yrs but looks 40 yrs with pig nails and fake eye glasses
Nice 36dd firm tits ( man made I think)
Typical flattish asian ass
5'6" 170lbs, nice body with some flabby sag going on.
Damage $60 for 1/2 hour.
She's got a nice lively snapper that love thick long worms.
Mouth game is good too.
I just wanted a nice hummer after my failed Dominican attempt. SEPT 22. Which I posted in the wrong place. My apologies guys.youll find those in the ladies section. Nothing overly eventful but good. She did alot of f*ck talk in Spanish but I was too tired after chasing the elusive nut to really care. I was her hast client at 330am. She says she's working the overnight to morning shift.
She gets into it and comes either a high recommendation.

billyS

Reign of Terror
40th Road Flushing Maria
Maria from Barcelona?
Damage $60 for 1/2 hour.
Mouth game is good too.
I just wanted a nice hummer after my failed Dominican attempt. SEPT 22. Which I posted in the wrong place. My apologies guys.youll find those in the ladies section. Nothing overly eventful but good. She did alot of f*ck talk in Spanish but I was too tired after chasing the elusive nut to really care. I was her hast client at 330am. She says she's working the overnight to morning shift.
This one was in the wrong section also.

If you looked there is a section for Flushing.

I'll move it this time because we've already deleted a bunch of your attempts.

Also, is Maria a street walker or independent?
If not, if she is a girl at a AMP then list the place's name in the title, not her name.

How are people supposed to get in touch with Maria? Phone number should be in the title unless she is a street walker.

Please read the rules

billyS

Reign of Terror
40th Road Flushing Maria
Maria from Barcelona?
Damage $60 for 1/2 hour.
Mouth game is good too.
Aside from the posting rules violations, I can't tell what the fuck is going on in this "review".

She has "a typical flat Asian ass" but does dirty talk in Spanish?

Or are you breaking another rule and reviewing two girls in the same post?
Is that what SEPT 22 refers to?