Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Better off going to Flushing, one-stop shopping, mucho competition and much cheaper
Too much walking and bargaining in Jackson Heights. Most girls in JC are looking for a 100 and will take 80.
There are many new girls in Flushing, 50 or 60 will do it, with no bargaining, no hassle, and no rushing
Am done with JC, at least for now

Better off going to Flushing, one-stop shopping, mucho competition and much cheaper
Too much walking and bargaining in Jackson Heights. Most girls in JC are looking for a 100 and will take 80.
There are many new girls in Flushing, 50 or 60 will do it, with no bargaining, no hassle, and no rushing
What's JC? The . Last I have even been quoted is 80. Twice in Elmhurst/Corona/Jackson Heights and once on 40th Road. I politely declined

Was asked $40 the other night on 40th Road.

Did my journey to 40th rd on monday morning, hung out for a little bit and had a few women approach me, there is one that looks more latina than Chinese with big tits and a louie vuitton mask but I'm pretty sure she is chinese that chatted me up for a couple minutes most of the new ones that I could tell were new seemed a little busted so I opted to see yuyu or yeye again for $60 and left happy. I think I need to stay closer to home as the journey with the chinatown bus is too much for the savings.

Did my journey to 40th rd on monday morning, hung out for a little bit and had a few women approach me, there is one that looks more latina than Chinese with big tits and a louie vuitton mask but I'm pretty sure she is chinese that chatted me up for a couple minutes most of the new ones that I could tell were new seemed a little busted so I opted to see yuyu or yeye again for $60 and left happy. I think I need to stay closer to home as the journey with the chinatown bus is too much for the savings.
Is yeye the one that wears the grey skirt?

Went to Flushing today around 10am. At breakfast I checked the traffic situation (Optimum ch 61 traffic&Weather) and it was really strange — instead of heavy traffic going into the city the traffic was heavy leaving the city — all red (slow to stop) going E and all green moving W.
So I hopped in my car and headed in. Was like driving on a Saturday morning.

Anyway, put on my N95 mask (for the smoke - you know they are effective and filtering the smoke particles as when as soon as you put it on you didn't smell the smoke).

Many new girls of 40th rd. Picked on (me-me) tiny and pretty.
All were wearing the crappy surgical masks outside that came off when the get into the building.

Asked how much and she replied "you give price" so I said 50 , she smiled, took my arm and off we went.

Went to one of those bordellos with tiny curtained rooms.

Nice B's with trimmed bush. Knew DFKing was on the table as she rinsed mouth with mint Listerine. She wanted to put on condom but I said later. She said "OK" and jumped on the table and spread her legs.

So I said "I always used condoms" and she replied "You trick me" so her English was pretty good.

She said she was in US 2 weeks.

Had a pleasant no clock watching session.

As was leaving she put back her surgical mask. I pointed out to her that the mask had gaps where air could get in and I said they weren't any good for the smoke anyway. I put on my KN95 (legit one - not a knockoff) and showed her as I breathed in and out the mask sucked in/out with my breathing. I then opened a package for a new one and gave it to her. She was truly appreciative. Just the kinda nice guy I am.

Anyway, good deed for the day (actually several good deeds — he-he ).

Traffic was awful heading home but at least I was mellow about it.

@Tomassan - i visited 45-61 bell Boulevard, whose number is 631-464-1211 about 2 weeks ago. I got FS and a table shower by a highly enthusiastic, but not terribly attractive provider of about 35 years of age.

I handed her $160 when i walked in, and she went the whole way without any negotiation. I also got a bbbj. One word of caution, though: she did ask 'condom?' before the main act, which may mean condoms are optional. This makes me uncomfortable, so i am uncertain whether to return. However, the service was excellent, and the TS was very thorough.
Dredging this old post back up because I noticed the long time place is gone now (a Chinese restaurant opened up right next to it a few months ago so it prob brought more regular family traffic right next door.
I called up the same number and it turns out they moved about a block over now (I was txted the address) but I’m a little more worried now since I think it’s in an event less discreet place. It’s in a basement area of a closed down business but it’s right next to another restaurant and a sweets/pastry shop. Maybe won’t last long but I’ll give it a go to see the the talent.

You’re probably right.

i wouldn’t discount JH, and areas around entirely. In my personal situation it’s tough to get out to flushing. Takes too long for available time.

Quality of girls is always better in daytime and standard price of $60 unless they are desperate and take 50.
As far as Jollibee, guess its inflation. I always rather go to the filipino food stores on Roosevelt between 69 and 70 streets for better selection and good meal. Few years back a nice plate of garlic sticky rice, choice of meat and two sunnyside up eggs with cup of coffee was $8. Now think is $11
News of 60-somethings near Jollibee: https://sunnysidepost.com/cops-shut...say-neighborhood-cathouses-are-an-open-secret

Safe for YouTuibe street view (Queens Post):

It's 2023, and panty-flashing grannies are no match for trans burlesque storytime ?

Went to Flushing today around 10am. At breakfast I checked the traffic situation (Optimum ch 61 traffic&Weather) and it was really strange — instead of heavy traffic going into the city the traffic was heavy leaving the city — all red (slow to stop) going E and all green moving W.
So I hopped in my car and headed in. Was like driving on a Saturday morning.

Anyway, put on my N95 mask (for the smoke - you know they are effective and filtering the smoke particles as when as soon as you put it on you didn't smell the smoke).

Many new girls of 40th rd. Picked on (me-me) tiny and pretty.
All were wearing the crappy surgical masks outside that came off when the get into the building.

Asked how much and she replied "you give price" so I said 50 , she smiled, took my arm and off we went.

Went to one of those bordellos with tiny curtained rooms.

Nice B's with trimmed bush. Knew DFKing was on the table as she rinsed mouth with mint Listerine. She wanted to put on condom but I said later. She said "OK" and jumped on the table and spread her legs.

So I said "I always used condoms" and she replied "You trick me" so her English was pretty good.

She said she was in US 2 weeks.

Had a pleasant no clock watching session.

As was leaving she put back her surgical mask. I pointed out to her that the mask had gaps where air could get in and I said they weren't any good for the smoke anyway. I put on my KN95 (legit one - not a knockoff) and showed her as I breathed in and out the mask sucked in/out with my breathing. I then opened a package for a new one and gave it to her. She was truly appreciative. Just the kinda nice guy I am.

Anyway, good deed for the day (actually several good deeds — he-he ).

Traffic was awful heading home but at least I was mellow about it.
Genius, you are my hero.

Have you seen your pleated skirt girl around lately?

Genius, you are my hero.

Have you seen your pleated skirt girl around lately?
Yes. Just about every time I'm there she is standing on S corner of 40rd and Main. She wears tan colored legging under her skirt (although this may change in hot weather.
Give her the slightest glance and she aggressively comes on to you.
Lots of new faces and where before when you asked "how much" they would quote 80 and would immediately accept 60 but now they quote 60 and will accept 50. Lots of competition I guess and a cooling economy is affecting pricing IMHO. Be aware, about half of the new faces are ok with BBFS with no upsell. None will entertain Greek (with me anyway — I always ask both for bare and for greek )
Ps. I don't do BBFS

You should try the Asian / latina chick with the huge tits and tattoo. She is actually asian and lived in Spain. She has a desire to please and give good service. Bj 7-8 of 10. Cowgirl 7-8 of 10. She has a thickness like a latina ,stands about 5'6" with little body fat and some curve. If you're into the thickness then this girl is definitely for you. No regrets here! Did her twice already.

You should try the Asian / latina chick with the huge tits and tattoo. She is actually asian and lived in Spain. She has a desire to please and give good service. Bj 7-8 of 10. Cowgirl 7-8 of 10. She has a thickness like a latina ,stands about 5'6" with little body fat and some curve. If you're into the thickness then this girl is definitely for you. No regrets here! Did her twice already.
Thanks for the info, I was on the fence about her

Depending on your tolerance levels, some of these women are going crazy with their pitches. Anna woman was trying to get me into a room for $30, for 30 minutes she even set up the timer in front of me lol. Had a prettier women to meet but ngl I would have done the deed, it’s all good under dim pink lights.

Depending on your tolerance levels, some of these women are going crazy with their pitches. Anna woman was trying to get me into a room for $30, for 30 minutes she even set up the timer in front of me lol. Had a prettier women to meet but ngl I would have done the deed, it’s all good under dim pink lights.
Anna with the white or pink skirt is only good for a hand job with cat links. She's just a bit too small to get into any hole for many guys. But I have to give her credit because she gives a great hand job and she'll link the cum. She's one nasty little granny. So if you're into that type of freaky stuff you'd really want to put her in the list of who to see.