Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Sep 22 in reference to when I saw the girl. Maria from Barcelona??? ( it's questionable but it's only one girl being reviewed. First is a description of the girl. I tried to make it simple by separating the information. The dominican is in a different post. Look for Dani @ Love spa.At 2am my thought may have been really scattered I kept the info limited to description and very little detail and a recommendation in an attempt not to draw too much heat by providing details on the encounter.

Taichi 163 Spa
Bayside, NY

Went randomly to give this place a try again and got CiCi.
I put her around mid 40s, very friendly and smiley, shoulder length hair, red/pink lipstick, not fat but not thin and she’s got nice Bs.
Donated 40 for the hour.
Layed on the table monger style and she walked in and gave an exceptional massage with the perfect amount of tease and ST.
On the flip she gives me the eyes like as if she wanted to devour my cock but unfortunately that was not on the menu.
Gave her the ok for the HE while she let me roam OTC and eventually took her jugs out for me to nibble on.
Nice smooth and delicious Bs.
She enjoyed it and gave me some LFK. Really made me want to pound her out.
Eventually came and got a little bit more massage.
No talk of tips, which I appreciate!
Only thing I didn’t like about the session was I was shorted about 10min. We both had fun too fast and after you’re done, it’s like you’re expected to leave soon after.
Overall, a solid experience with this provider. I’d repeat with her and would love to try others.
Any ones you recommend from here, please let me know.
Dropped 60. So a total of 100 flat.

Did my Friday trek into Flushing today. Around 10:30am or so perhaps 12 girls hanging out under the construction safety covering on 40th rd by main.
Couple things:

There used to be a couple of homeless encamping under the covering in a little enclave from the sidewalk, Been there maybe 3 weeks.
Totally gone and area cleaned up broom clean. I guess the local businesses will tolerate the girls there but not the stink and filth of the homeless guys.

Of the 12 girls there maybe half are new faces and some of the regulars (including pleated skirt girl) were not there. Nothing to write home about but ok in a pinch.

Odd thing on Main between 40th RD and 41st Ave. There were 2 LE cruisers parked on Main (W side) and perhaps 10 uniforms just hanging around outside doorway 40-46,48. A couple more came and they then all headed up the stairs. Didn't look like a bust and I looked up at the upper floor businesses and all seemed unremarkable. ??

Sakura Spa, Cherry Ave & Main, 917-528-8048 - Lisa

Slender and above average looking. No English so had to use hand signals and Google.

Decent massage with oil and followed directions. Clean up with hot towel and flipped. No build up pre-flip.

Starts rubbing my leg and signs handy or sex. I asked for a hummer and covered was the only option. She requested $80 and I agreed.

Got her naked...no ass, MM or really dense b's. Hairy bush and no FIV. Nice suction but she tired quickly. Tried finish me with a handy but I encouraged her to keep going.

Hot towel/alcohol clean up and out the door. $120 all in 40/80 split

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
No
Fergusson Missouri was the place where the 2014 killing of Michael Brown Jr. by a police officer and the ensuing civil unrest happened.

After that there was increased scrutiny of the law enforcement officers in the post-Ferguson period has led to depolicing or the decreased possibility that police officers would become involved in officer-initiated contacts with civilians. Thus police had officer-initiated contacts only when they absolutely had to.

So thus I was answering @NankerPheldge as to why 7 officers were socializing on the platform instead of keeping the rowdies at bay down on the street — the officers do not want to get involved unless they absolutely have to, e.g., someone gets shot or stabbed.
It's the repeal of 50A.

Did my Friday trek into Flushing today. Around 10:30am or so perhaps 12 girls hanging out under the construction safety covering on 40th rd by main.
Couple things:

There used to be a couple of homeless encamping under the covering in a little enclave from the sidewalk, Been there maybe 3 weeks.
Totally gone and area cleaned up broom clean. I guess the local businesses will tolerate the girls there but not the stink and filth of the homeless guys.

Of the 12 girls there maybe half are new faces and some of the regulars (including pleated skirt girl) were not there. Nothing to write home about but ok in a pinch.

Odd thing on Main between 40th RD and 41st Ave. There were 2 LE cruisers parked on Main (W side) and perhaps 10 uniforms just hanging around outside doorway 40-46,48. A couple more came and they then all headed up the stairs. Didn't look like a bust and I looked up at the upper floor businesses and all seemed unremarkable. ??
The 111th was on TV mid-week and stated and they were going to crack down on some of the crime in the area

Just did a visit to 40th Rd this morning, chinatown bus was good both ways today so that was the highlight! Wound up just hanging out to see who was around for a little while and almost every working girl came by trying to convince me to go with them,I just didn't find anyone I wanted to go with but I needed to unload so I decided to go with what I thought would be the best experience from my choices. There was an older woman with a lot of make up on in a Fila tee shirt and had some larger boobs that I figured would be a fun, she has the top room further down the street with queen bed in it. She stripped down and she had some big saggy boobs and a little gut but she just flopped back spread eagle so put about half my hand up there with no objection, then just pounded her out for 10 min and off I went. Don't think I would repeat but it wasn't bad, no regrets for $60.

Just did a visit to 40th Rd this morning, chinatown bus was good both ways today so that was the highlight! Wound up just hanging out to see who was around for a little while and almost every working girl came by trying to convince me to go with them,I just didn't find anyone I wanted to go with but I needed to unload so I decided to go with what I thought would be the best experience from my choices. There was an older woman with a lot of make up on in a Fila tee shirt and had some larger boobs that I figured would be a fun, she has the top room further down the street with queen bed in it. She stripped down and she had some big saggy boobs and a little gut but she just flopped back spread eagle so put about half my hand up there with no objection, then just pounded her out for 10 min and off I went. Don't think I would repeat but it wasn't bad, no regrets for $60.
Noice, never got a bed with any of the 40th road girls...I only have gotten the cubicle with the massage table that is tight that 2 people can't stand and get undressed at the same time...Lolz

I didn’t realize 40th road was a viable spot again, I thought everyone left to work down Roosevelt. Surprised when I saw Sofia standing on the corner as I checked it out again after reading this thread. I thought she left for good after the pandemic. She didn’t remember me, which is fair and good actually lol, I used to really stretch the time limit with her and she got annoyed. But she’s calmer now and I know how to play effectively.
She has more age on her face despite the makeup she has caked on, but still pretty imo. Her body still probably the best of the people standing around 40th and Roosevelt, imo. Her breasts are stiff and manmade, but everything else is nice. Smooth skin and skinny, kinda athletic build. Maybe a bit of flab is starting to creep in but she still is keeping it tight for now.
Took me to a very tiny room. Alcohol bath, stripped, slapped condom on and began a playful session. Bit of a catbath, running her tongue all over and focusing on the nipples, rubbing her tits all over as well. Covered bj, but it felt good and she had no problem doing some bls. She hopped on top, not a whole lot of room for any other positions. Cg, acg, rcg. Hard for me to finish in the bag despite her best efforts. So she removed the condom, cuddled close and my hands roamed around her body until I finished with a hj. Good quick session. $60 was fine, but at that price I made sure to not keep her working for too long lest I annoy her once again. Happily keep her in rotation whenever I’m in the area.
I saw her standing on 40 Road also but I did not stop. Age is definitely beginning to show and she is carrying a few more lbs than before but still a good looking woman. I bet she was hot in her younger years. She did not recognize me either even though years ago I saw her whenever I had the chance. I have even been to her apartment a few times but she probably had many many customers over the years so I understand. I saw a tall fairly young looking one out there but I did not have the time to stop but she definitely caught my eye.

I saw her standing on 40 Road also but I did not stop. Age is definitely beginning to show and she is carrying a few more lbs than before but still a good looking woman. I bet she was hot in her younger years. She did not recognize me either even though years ago I saw her whenever I had the chance. I have even been to her apartment a few times but she probably had many many customers over the years so I understand. I saw a tall fairly young looking one out there but I did not have the time to stop but she definitely caught my eye.
I wish I would have known her back in the day, oh well, she’s still nice. I’m glad she didn’t recognize me because I had a bad rapport with her before covid hit as I took too long to finish lol. I’m more respectful of their time these days so hopefully that won’t happen again as our business continues.

I did see a lady named Anna a few weeks ago. She agreed to $40 so I was happy to get in there. Older woman, not much of a looker but nice lips and she went in for DFK which was nice, though probably not a service I really care for from 40th girls. Midway through she asked if she could invite a friend in, same deal. So dropped another $40 for another auntie. Didn’t catch her name tho, don’t really care. Facefucked her while I was getting my lips and nipples licked. Quick fuck and finished in the bag. Was alright, I can’t complain with these prices.

Have you ever met her? Very trim and petite (think of the possibilities!) with little boobs with inverted nipples. Suck on them and voila! - they pop out like pencil erasers like one of those sponge toys that are tiny when dry and you put them in a glass of water and they turn into a little figurine of some sort. A very sweet and cooperative lady and totally not a clock watcher. When she does cg she apparently gets turned on and then lays flat and slides back and forth, I assume to get more friction/contact with her clit, and after a couple of minutes gets off with a soft moan and shudder - gives me a big smile and says "I finished" and we resume other activities (which are much easier and pleasant as she is then very wet inside). Since she is no longer at the place I will give her a call and see if she is at a new place. Very strange though - when she doesn't answer her phone a recorded message in Spanish comes up. I just hang up and when she is available she always returns my "missed" call.
So I made this post in Dec 2017 and hadn't seen her for a couple of weeks (actually the last time I saw her was days before Cici died after "falling" out of a 3rd story window to the concrete sidewalk when being chased by the only LE — and witness— on her floor who was trying to bust her).

Anyway walking at the corner of Main and 41 ave (East side of Main) today around 10am and a girl comes running up to me and says "I'm Diana" A closer look by me and indeed it was her but almost 6 years later. She gave me a big hug and said back from China.
So she takes out her phone and I get her new # and than head to her place on 41st ave (150 ft E)

Alas still the sweet woman but instead of the nice "A's" with the magic inverted erasers that popped out erect when sucked on, she had a crappy pair of man-mades. Skin was stretched tight and nipples totally unresponsive. A fresh scar under each breast where they inserted the implants. Still tight and responsive during various activities but when I put my hand on her tit it was like I was feeling a firm piece of fruit instead of a tit.

Lots of DFKing but was hard for me to get overly turned on because of the man-mades.
Finished up, some hugs on the way out and on my way.

I wont be back. (sigh).

Went to 40th Rd today around 10am. Lots of new faces almost all with zero English skills.
Competition must be fierce as now when I ask who much they all start at 50. (I assune it could be negotiated further -IDK) I'm not talking about old hags either (who knows what they charge now as I never ask.) Also the block has several more bordellos. Tiny rooms separated with curtains so all the sounds in neighboring "rooms" come across clearly. Rooms have a massage type table with one long side against the curtain. The other side is perhaps 3 feet from the curtain so you have to stand lengthwise (parallel to the table) to bend over to tie your shoes.

Also, that make it clear that everything has to be covered (fine with me) and the last few I've seen were not clock watchers.

Went to 40th Rd today around 10am. Lots of new faces almost all with zero English skills.
Competition must be fierce as now when I ask who much they all start at 50. (I assune it could be negotiated further -IDK) I'm not talking about old hags either (who knows what they charge now as I never ask.) Also the block has several more bordellos. Tiny rooms separated with curtains so all the sounds in neighboring "rooms" come across clearly. Rooms have a massage type table with one long side against the curtain. The other side is perhaps 3 feet from the curtain so you have to stand lengthwise (parallel to the table) to bend over to tie your shoes.

Also, that make it clear that everything has to be covered (fine with me) and the last few I've seen were not clock watchers.
So..possibly cuter? But more crowded now as in I may be bumping against YOU through a curtain depending on the positions we would be getting our providers in. Lol

I hope cuter! I'm going to take a look in the next couple of days, I like the thought of fierce competition.
Yeah I’ll try too on payday this week. Who knows?

btw, the ladies on 40th. Those are not the same as those who sometimes frequent the corner supermarket across main st under the LIRR? I’m wondering if up that block is bigger/cleaner in terms of rooms available to do the deed. Never tried them but sometimes I’m seeing them on the corner of main and 40th but never quite into 40th.

Happen to find myself on Roosevelt below 69th street today around lunch. Didn’t partake as I had other plans but I figured it will be worth noting.

68-16 Rossy. Single 60yo+ Asian sitting in the window. Short skirt and a bit Far from skinny. I’ve seen as many as 3 in there over time. All over 50 for sure.

67th and roosy. Two Asians, 50+ far from skinny, standing in the doorway to the basement.

63rd and roosy. Noticed orange sticker on the door. Guess they were too close to Jolibee. I’m surprised they lasted this long.

62nd and roosy. 2 girls out. The blonde and the skinny one in pink that dresses younger than her actual age. Both are an option.

52nd and roosy. Walked by the widow. Tough to see inside with all that glare. Saw one 50+ yo Judging by face. Can’t see the rest of her.

Happen to find myself on Roosevelt below 69th street today around lunch. Didn’t partake as I had other plans but I figured it will be worth noting.

68-16 Rossy. Single 60yo+ Asian sitting in the window. Short skirt and a bit Far from skinny. I’ve seen as many as 3 in there over time. All over 50 for sure.

67th and roosy. Two Asians, 50+ far from skinny, standing in the doorway to the basement.

63rd and roosy. Noticed orange sticker on the door. Guess they were too close to Jolibee. I’m surprised they lasted this long.

62nd and roosy. 2 girls out. The blonde and the skinny one in pink that dresses younger than her actual age. Both are an option.

52nd and roosy. Walked by the widow. Tough to see inside with all that glare. Saw one 50+ yo Judging by face. Can’t see the rest of her.
Thank you. I didn't realize the stretch goes below 62nd street. Thanks for the information.