Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Classic Spa
Flushing

Did a walk in and drew Wendy. She had her mask on but she had nice eyes. Body is thin and she looks to be mid 40s. No donations were spoken of. Went for an hour - 40.
I went on the comfortable and warm massage, bed monger style. Wendy actually gives a pretty good massage! Lot of teasing by sliding her oiled fingers down my crack. Definitely knows how to turn you on to the point you wish FS was on the menu.
Flipped and asked if I wanted a HE massage and I nodded.
Got to roam UTC and pulled out some A’s to nibble on. Then exploded.
Nice clean up and a bit more massage and out the door. Total all in for an hour 100.

Classic Spa
Flushing

Did a walk in and drew Wendy. She had her mask on but she had nice eyes. Body is thin and she looks to be mid 40s. No donations were spoken of. Went for an hour - 40.
I went on the comfortable and warm massage, bed monger style. Wendy actually gives a pretty good massage! Lot of teasing by sliding her oiled fingers down my crack. Definitely knows how to turn you on to the point you wish FS was on the menu.
Nice clean up and a bit more massage and out the door. Total all in for an hour 100.
I'll give you a handjob for free. I'll even throw in a blowjob because I love cock so much.

Here's my email darsco1973@yahoo.com

I felt like trying some Asian spinner on 82nd st and walked there. I have gone to Flushing before but never to 82nd st, so this was something new for me.
I made a walk around couple of blocks and one tall slim Chinese girl in blue jeans stood out to me. Decided to wait a bit and made another round. On the opposite side I spotted a skinny MILF with brown hair and a lot of makeup. Asked her how much and she said $60. I agreed. She said her name is Linda. Oh, and I liked her raspy voice too.

We walked upstairs and I gave her $60. I undressed and she put a condom on my dick. She laid down and I fucked her while standing. 5 minutes later we switched to standing doggy. Linda was quite skinny and I actually liked fucking her from behind. Then we switched back to mish. She didn't take her mask off but I liked her sexy eyes and long hair. A few minutes later I spotted a tattoo on her hand and felt like to finish with a good ol' handjob. She said okay and stroked me until I came and I came a lot. She was actually surprised how much I came lol
I left her $20 tip and promised to see her again.

Overall, it was a decent experience. I would say Linda is quite sexy for that neck of the woods. I think I'll be back tomorrow to try that tall Chinese girl.

Classic Spa
Flushing

Where is this, address or phone number ?

I didn’t realize 40th road was a viable spot again, I thought everyone left to work down Roosevelt. Surprised when I saw Sofia standing on the corner as I checked it out again after reading this thread. I thought she left for good after the pandemic. She didn’t remember me, which is fair and good actually lol, I used to really stretch the time limit with her and she got annoyed. But she’s calmer now and I know how to play effectively.
She has more age on her face despite the makeup she has caked on, but still pretty imo. Her body still probably the best of the people standing around 40th and Roosevelt, imo. Her breasts are stiff and manmade, but everything else is nice. Smooth skin and skinny, kinda athletic build. Maybe a bit of flab is starting to creep in but she still is keeping it tight for now.
Took me to a very tiny room. Alcohol bath, stripped, slapped condom on and began a playful session. Bit of a catbath, running her tongue all over and focusing on the nipples, rubbing her tits all over as well. Covered bj, but it felt good and she had no problem doing some bls. She hopped on top, not a whole lot of room for any other positions. Cg, acg, rcg. Hard for me to finish in the bag despite her best efforts. So she removed the condom, cuddled close and my hands roamed around her body until I finished with a hj. Good quick session. $60 was fine, but at that price I made sure to not keep her working for too long lest I annoy her once again. Happily keep her in rotation whenever I’m in the area.

Stroll down 162 St:

Joy Spa (42-36, 718-216-9709) stalls with curtains. $40 for the hour and $20 tip asked for in advance. Legit only with mediocre service. Didn't catch her name.

Cherry Blossom (43-17, 347-399-4237) should be renamed wilted cherry blossom. Greeted by a granny wearing lingerie and left.

Amazing Spa (42-17, 347-379-2438) stalls with curtains. Drew Summer - tall and slender. Kept mask on the whole time. Nice massage and build up. Decent handy and let me play with her perky A cups. $40/$60 for the hour.

Walk-ins accepted.

Stroll down 162 St:

Joy Spa (42-36, 718-216-9709) stalls with curtains. $40 for the hour and $20 tip asked for in advance. Legit only with mediocre service. Didn't catch her name.

Cherry Blossom (43-17, 347-399-4237) should be renamed wilted cherry blossom. Greeted by a granny wearing lingerie and left.

Amazing Spa (42-17, 347-379-2438) stalls with curtains. Drew Summer - tall and slender. Kept mask on the whole time. Nice massage and build up. Decent handy and let me play with her perky A cups. $40/$60 for the hour.

Walk-ins accepted.
Do you know if any of them offer a extended menu?

I've never seen anyone standing on 40th Rd nor on Roosevelt up by Macy's, although I know there are spas there. OTOH, Roosevelt between 82St and 83St had 8 - 10 ladies on the street yesterday when I walked by.

I've never seen anyone standing on 40th Rd ........
easily 8 - 10 ladies on 40th Rd and between 40th rd and Roosevelt (along Main ST) this morning (10:30 or so) when I was there today. There are more than that who work in that area and aren't seen at any particular moment as they are away entertaining customers.

There were also a couple who hang at E side of main and 41ave and some between Roosevelt and 39th

40th Rd area shuts down earlier (maybe midnight) than Roosevelt in the 80's area (3-4 am) so unless you were looking on 40th middle of the nite all you are going to see is (literally) rats scurrying around.

If not I don't know what you are talking about.

It must be me, then. I go there usually early afternoon - I know the area. I'm used to the ladies on the street doing their own advertising...it seems you have to go into the spas to see the girls.
But as I said, maybe it's me.

It must be me, then. I go there usually early afternoon - I know the area. I'm used to the ladies on the street doing their own advertising...it seems you have to go into the spas to see the girls.
But as I said, maybe it's me.
Weather bad maybe? But even when we had some of those really cold days a while back the girls were out in puffy coats, hats, gloves — dressed appropriately for the weather.

Classic Spa
Flushing
718-888-1070

Finally got to have a session with Linda. Definitely call to make an appointment.
Got there and it was slow, so it was nice having the place to “myself”.
Went for an hour and love that the massage beds are warmed by the bed warmer machine.
Linda looked to be late 30s or early 40s. Very friendly and pretty. She’s thin but she shows that top with something tight. No ass though.
Massage was ok. Not the worse but can’t complain. Knows how to ST and get the blood flowing.
On the flip, asked if I wanted the hj and of course I said yes. She did her thing but I wanted to devour them tits.
I did not like that she wanted to up charge for taking them out and a separate up charge to dine on them. I almost gave in. If you wanted full access to have them in your mouth, she was asking for 140. F that.
I opted to just grope and I still overpaid but now I know and I won’t repeat because of price structure and her up selling everything. Nice smooth round B’s with long nipples on her. It was difficult to say no to sucking on them.
Overall, an ok massage by a pretty woman with a nice top but I’m going to say no because I did not like the end result.
Total donated 120.
Next.

Decided to take a walk tonight from 103rd to 82nd along Roosevelt Ave and it looks like all the shops are closed along the strip. All the doors are closed and none of the women are out.

I wonder if there was an organized raid that happened today.

Decided to take a walk tonight from 103rd to 82nd along Roosevelt Ave and it looks like all the shops are closed along the strip. All the doors are closed and none of the women are out.

I wonder if there was an organized raid that happened today.
What time did you walk through the area? If it's between 5-8 on a Friday evening they might have all been with clients

What time did you walk through the area? If it's between 5-8 on a Friday evening they might have all been with clients
It was around 8 PM. What was odd is that doors had locks on them and the gates were down. All the shops on 82nd street were closed. There was alot of police presence along Roosevelt ( on every other block).

I usually stroll around that time and there are at least 2 - 3 women out. So to see no women out at all, and with the doors gated up along the entire strip was odd.