160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

Tina

ended up having Tina as my last supper of the year. You guys are right. The hairstyle on her is like a person in a metal hair band or someone who got electrocuted in the movies.
don’t let that scare you though because she’s got a stellar body for someone her age. I’m going to put her mid to late 40s. She’s got a great mm top. C’s that I couldn’t stop devouring and a typical Asian ass but is able to withstand a good pounding.
Session was hh for 50.
massage, if you want to call it that was not good but the flip and BBJ along with multiple positions made that minor upset go away fast.
she can suck the life out of you and let you pound away at her. Taking it and enjoying it. Very accommodating and genuinely nice. It was an unexpected good time with a person who I normally wouldn’t choose but for 120, I can’t complain for a good time.
Thanks for this one and cant wait to see others. Stay safe and enjoy!

I haven't been here in at least two months, so I stopped by yesterday. The door was opened by a small spinner type that I never saw before, and I thought OK, I can try her. I stopped to use the rest room then she lead me to the first door on the right. I gave her the house $50 and she left.

The rooms here are pretty dark so I wear light clothes so I can find them at the end. I put $100 and a cover on the little nightstand, get undressed and sit on the side of table for a minute The door opens and...

"Hi Jessica!. I'm happy to see you!" I said. I had seen Jessica a few times before over the past couple of years, last time maybe two months ago, maybe more. She smiled and said she remembered me. She's very friendly smiling, giggling a bit but not silly at all. I find her attractive. Relatively tall, 5'-4" or so, no tattoos, no piercings, no perfume, slim with nice A's and happy nipples. I pull her close, she gives me a peck on the lips and a hug and I pull down the top of her strapless dress and latch onto one of the girls, while cupping her soft round butt cheeks in my hands. I alternate between the girls while rubbing her back and butt. She lets me continue until I've had enough boob, then tells me she has to get a cover for a BJ. I point to the table, and she drops her dress.

She grabs the cover, puts it on and starts the CBJ which feels really good. She moves down to kiss the boys then takes them and gently sucks (not crushes) them in her mouth. I point down and say I'm clean- she askes me if I want a finger- I tell her no finger, I'm clean and lay back on the table and raise my legs. She goes south of the boys. Feels great.

I lower my legs and we change positions, with her quickly lubing up. I've always enjoyed her kitty- smooth, bald, little lips so I go in for DATY. She says "No! K-Y! K-Y!" so I get up to get a towel to wipe her off, but she gets one first and does the wipe. I lift her legs up while I gently tongue the other place before moving up and starting the DATY. After a couple of minutes she says "OMG, feels good" and her abdomen tenses up while her hips start to buck, and then I feel her relax.

My turn. She lubes up again and guides me in, a bit. I go slowly and she has her hand on the base of my tool preventing it form going in all the way. I continue going slowly but a little deeper each time and then mover her hand away and go even deeper. She winces and I apologize. She puts her hand back on the base again, and although I went gently I slipped out a couple times because I couldn't go in all the way. I finally was able to pick up some steam then burst in the bag. She cleaned me up and gave me an alcohol towel for my face, got dressed and left to get rid of the trash. When she came back in, I wished her a Happy Chinese New Year and got a big smile hug and kiss out of it.

Sunday, January 22- Chinese New Year, Year of the Rabbit.

$50 hh + $100 Tip, in and out in about 15 (good) minutes

I haven't been here in at least two months, so I stopped by yesterday. The door was opened by a small spinner type that I never saw before, and I thought OK, I can try her. I stopped to use the rest room then she lead me to the first door on the right. I gave her the house $50 and she left.

The rooms here are pretty dark so I wear light clothes so I can find them at the end. I put $100 and a cover on the little nightstand, get undressed and sit on the side of table for a minute The door opens and...

"Hi Jessica!. I'm happy to see you!" I said. I had seen Jessica a few times before over the past couple of years, last time maybe two months ago, maybe more. She smiled and said she remembered me. She's very friendly smiling, giggling a bit but not silly at all. I find her attractive. Relatively tall, 5'-4" or so, no tattoos, no piercings, no perfume, slim with nice A's and happy nipples. I pull her close, she gives me a peck on the lips and a hug and I pull down the top of her strapless dress and latch onto one of the girls, while cupping her soft round butt cheeks in my hands. I alternate between the girls while rubbing her back and butt. She lets me continue until I've had enough boob, then tells me she has to get a cover for a BJ. I point to the table, and she drops her dress.

She grabs the cover, puts it on and starts the CBJ which feels really good. She moves down to kiss the boys then takes them and gently sucks (not crushes) them in her mouth. I point down and say I'm clean- she askes me if I want a finger- I tell her no finger, I'm clean and lay back on the table and raise my legs. She goes south of the boys. Feels great.

I lower my legs and we change positions, with her quickly lubing up. I've always enjoyed her kitty- smooth, bald, little lips so I go in for DATY. She says "No! K-Y! K-Y!" so I get up to get a towel to wipe her off, but she gets one first and does the wipe. I lift her legs up while I gently tongue the other place before moving up and starting the DATY. After a couple of minutes she says "OMG, feels good" and her abdomen tenses up while her hips start to buck, and then I feel her relax.

My turn. She lubes up again and guides me in, a bit. I go slowly and she has her hand on the base of my tool preventing it form going in all the way. I continue going slowly but a little deeper each time and then mover her hand away and go even deeper. She winces and I apologize. She puts her hand back on the base again, and although I went gently I slipped out a couple times because I couldn't go in all the way. I finally was able to pick up some steam then burst in the bag. She cleaned me up and gave me an alcohol towel for my face, got dressed and left to get rid of the trash. When she came back in, I wished her a Happy Chinese New Year and got a big smile hug and kiss out of it.

Sounds like she let you do Greek? Or am I misunderstanding the working it in and her wincing?

Should have given her a tip in a “red envelope “

New girl on wednesday... emma, or amma, or Maya... was told 3 different names. She is working alongside Eva. Pretty face, looks young but after clothes come off prob mid 40's. 72 second "massage" where here tongue was in my asshole for 52 seconds and then "ton ova". Nice deep slow BBJ which was definitely top 10%. Told her to come up, she said "condom?" As she impaled herself raw on me. Bounced on my dick like a rocking horse with a broken spring, then asked me to get on top. She is loose so i asked her for BBJ, then back to BBFS and couldnt finish so back to slow BBJ with nice hand action and blew a large load in her mouth. Was in and out in 15 minutes. $50 for 1/2 hour massage and $200 tip.

billyS

Reign of Terror
New girl on wednesday... emma, or amma, or Maya... was told 3 different names. She is working alongside Eva. Pretty face, looks young but after clothes come off prob mid 40's. 72 second "massage" where here tongue was in my asshole for 52 seconds and then "ton ova". Nice deep slow BBJ which was definitely top 10%. Told her to come up, she said "condom?" As she impaled herself raw on me. Bounced on my dick like a rocking horse with a broken spring, then asked me to get on top. She is loose so i asked her for BBJ, then back to BBFS and couldnt finish so back to slow BBJ with nice hand action and blew a large load in her mouth. Was in and out in 15 minutes. $50 for 1/2 hour massage and $200 tip.
"Ton ova" dead!

I just left the one six zero! I know Wednesday is one of the two days Eva works and wanted the see her badly.
She was behind the door when it opened and we both expressed excitement to see one another. After a brief stop at the bathroom Eva lead to a room where I gave her the house fee of 50 and began to undress as she left the room. While she was out I placed one hundred on the table and sat naked waiting for her return. She entered the room all smiles and we embraced and began making out like teenagers.
With one in the pink and one in the stink we both got very worked up. I told her I wanted to speak Greek with her and she said no problem if I take care of her.
I laid down and she climbed on me to continue to make out. She began kissing my chest and belly as she handled my cock. Soon she was sucking me and fondling my balls while moaning. She made me crazy. I tapped her head to stop her from busting me off. The glove went on and she mounted me for some cowgirl fun. We then went to missionary and finally doggie where I banged her ass until I blew in the bag!
She cleaned me up as I lay there in a heap. Then she gave me a relaxing scalp/head/neck massage. I got dressed as she remade the table. I gave her an extra 30 and said I’d see her again soon.
There’s a number of different girls here but for me Eva and Lucy are my favorites.
Full disclosure- today fun was chemically enhanced and thank goodness for it lol!!
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

I just left the one six zero! I know Wednesday is one of the two days Eva works and wanted the see her badly.
She was behind the door when it opened and we both expressed excitement to see one another. After a brief stop at the bathroom Eva lead to a room where I gave her the house fee of 50 and began to undress as she left the room. While she was out I placed one hundred on the table and sat naked waiting for her return. She entered the room all smiles and we embraced and began making out like teenagers.
With one in the pink and one in the stink we both got very worked up. I told her I wanted to speak Greek with her and she said no problem if I take care of her.
I laid down and she climbed on me to continue to make out. She began kissing my chest and belly as she handled my cock. Soon she was sucking me and fondling my balls while moaning. She made me crazy. I tapped her head to stop her from busting me off. The glove went on and she mounted me for some cowgirl fun. We then went to missionary and finally doggie where I banged her ass until I blew in the bag!
She cleaned me up as I lay there in a heap. Then she gave me a relaxing scalp/head/neck massage. I got dressed as she remade the table. I gave her an extra 30 and said I’d see her again soon.
There’s a number of different girls here but for me Eva and Lucy are my favorites.
Full disclosure- today fun was chemically enhanced and thank goodness for it lol!!
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
So Eva has switched from Sunday Monday to Wednesday plus another?

I stop by the establishment this morning. A conservative looking small Asian woman answered the door brought me to a room said $50 please. I got on the table she came back in the room. The doorbell rang and the other Asian woman called to her they swapped places and a woman named Jennifer continued a very rushed massage and quick flip. She quickly got to business I asked her to slow down I wasn't even fully erect yet. Very hard to understand her she had a big language barrier. She jumped on the table asked to start missionary quickie quickie flipped over to doggie asked if Greek was open she gave me the thumbs up but again language barrier she met for next time. After we finish she said next time come back and she'll be ready. I know this place comes recommended. maybe it was just the girls there this morning. not happy with the switch and then the quick rushed 15 minutes out the door