Aces-High365 917-216-3883 Reviews & Discussion

pokler

Power Bottom
EMMA $340/Hour

I've been reading this thread and saw that Kim was running this joint so I thought it'd be good to book a Saturday night here as Ive hadn't seen Kim since AL shut down. Also its in my neighbor hood. I asked Kim by text if Emma is bald and will she rim. Answer was yes so I booked her. It was nice staying in my area. I grabbed 100MG of V and 50MG of THC Gummies and walked a few blocks towards the place. I pass a bar on 34th street called the Longhorn which I've passed a million times but decided to go in tonight.I sit at the bar with my Makers and coke and this girl sits next to me. About 27 yrs old pretty blond. I strike up a convo and she tells me she's waiting on a guy she's never met who she found own Match.com. So I tell her about seeking arrangements a site I use to find girls like her who are willing to have sex with me in exchange for money I give them. She looks at me like I'm a fucking scumbag dirty old man. ( which I am of coarse ). Her date came so I left and on to ACES HIGH.

I arrive higher than a kite as the edibles kicked in. Kim takes me to Emma and I'm thanking god her tits are huge and real. We head to shower and I tells her I just want a stand up. ( fuck the TS , I dont know why you fucking guys waste time on it) . She goes for the preview blow job but I tell her lets go to room. Once in the room Emma proceeds to breast feed me. Hold each breast up to my mouth as I suck like a goddamn baby. After I have my fill she kneels on floor as I get on all 4's on the bed. I tell her to iick my ass and balls. Her thick tongue circled my asshole and up and down. Then she sticks her tongue in deep. Then she does the long swipes from my ass to balls to shaft to sucking head and back again. The way I was positioned just made this one of my all time great rim jobs. ( and I do know my rim jobs)

Decide I need to fuck her doggy. She suits me up and lays on bed looking into mirror . I can see her face and tits. Did about 20 good pumps and blew a great load.. I tell her I want 3 pops. I had 30 min to go. I tell her to suck my dick and lick my balls. Her suction was so good I told her to just keep sucking. Blew a fierce number 2 load into her mouth and she swallows it. Now its 10 in left so I tell her lets do number 3 . I told her to finger my ass as I jerk off. She puts condom on her finger and fucks my ass good. I pump away. I tell to lick and she does. Now she licks my nipples and number three comes out.

I leave and thank Kim.. As I walk home I reflect on the blow job. About how she varied suction levels and how she massaged the sides of my dick head with her thick tongue as she sucks. And I'm thinking the blow job felt like the BJ I use to get from another girl a few years ago. Theres only one girl who can do this. Then it hit me... I just got my dick sucked by the great Natasha from the old MAGFE.
Yes Emma is Natasha.

Emma, aka Natasha from MAGFE. 340/hour, although I used my reward points for a small discount.

Setting up an appointment is really easy since I am a long time customer of Kim. Either texting the number on the web site or directly on their web site. Schedule online to make sure you get your reward points. I cannot speak to the current screening process since I was screened many years ago (pre-covid).

I was directed to the new 36 & Fifth Ave Midtown location. The spa is safe, clean, and quite large. For us older members there is an elevator. A couple little things that probably need to get fixed or finished but mentioning them would really just be nitpicking. Unlike @pokler I opted for a smaller dose (50mg of Sildenafil and 5mg of THC). I cannot believe he was even able to push the button on the elevator after 50mg THC.

Emma is a small BBW Asian MILF. The photos on the web site are not a good indication of her appearance. Don't get me wrong. She is pretty and has a nice figure. Large natural boobs!!! Did I mention large natural boobs. She should really just get some nice lingerie or sexy outfits and do a new photoshoot.

The session is what I have come to expect from one of Kim's top GFE providers. DFK, BBBJ, slip & slide table shower, rimming, cat bath, daty, plenty of PTP action, covered FS, follow up massage and shower. CIM and second pop are available. Very responsive to DATY and possible orgasm but you will need to put your time in down there. Lots of time with me buried in your large natural breasts. Her english is pretty good, not perfect. She had some issue/injury that she tried to explain and I could not quite understand her. I would have take out google translate but I was busy eating her out. Probably a top 10 session. She is not my all time favorite but I will definitely see her again.

A visit to the Greek islands is available for 2xx more roses. I have visited there before but never with a Chinese or Asian provider. I probably will not be going there at her price.

In a nut shell run don't walk to see her if you want a small BBW Asian MILF with top GFE service. If you want a pretty young thing or slim provider than have Kim recommend someone else.

Shout out to Kim. We love you. :cool:

- Gordon

Salma
I was in the city and it was low traffic due to holiday. called Kim and she said, Salma with other two girls are available. I wanted to see salma for long. so asked for her . I was close by so went right away. She is Indian, and I have never been with any Indian. so was excited. She is beautiful and has good figure , at least C natural. At first glance you will say she is Latino , but she is not. started DFK right away and went to TS. I opted for 1 hr. B2B rub in TS , preview to BBBJ, just excellent. she dried my off and went to room. Never asked for money. Normally at this point girls ask for payment. Started DFK right away, body to body massage again, BBBJ , and went for covered Mish . She asked me if I want second round, which I never do. very very good attitude. after main event she gave me nice massage. Will definitely see her again.

Body -9.5
Service - 10
Attitude - 10
Donation - $340 for 1 hr

Iris

I spent 1h with Iris yesterday. Midtown location is convenient and discrete. Verification was a bit of a hassle but I really wanted to meet Iris.

Iris is very pretty, probably mid 30s with a very toned body, C cup MM tits. Very good English.
After getting undressed, we went for the standing shower. I was a bit disappointed that this location doesn’t have a TS. Listerine toast before a nice preview of DFK and BBBJ. Did I mention that Iris has an incredible body?

back to the room, I lay down for a quick massage quickly turning into a good rimming/handjob. Turning around for more BBBJ, good technique and some DT. I loved her DFK, she is a great kisser… Moving into 69, really loved eating her wet pussy.. 10 minutes like this and I blew my load in her mouth, she continued to suck until my balls were empty.

Quick massage again but I was quickly ready for round 2. We tried multiple positions, CG, mish but the highlight was K9. Her ass is amazing, firm and round, just a beautiful sight as I’m going in and out. I was too tired to blow a second round but would definitely go back, great service.

Damage 340 for 1h

FangFang, $320/hour. That is currently the lowest rate available at this spa. The other GFE ladies charge more. Boobs, boobs, and more boobs. Did I mention boobs? FangFang does not fit the typical body style of Kim's ladies. She is not a skinny model but more of a natural body type with (did I mention) big boobs. I first scheduled FangFang thinking she was Emma rebranded with a new name and photos. But she is a different person. FangFang is younger and while not skinny is not what I would consider a BBW. The photos are her. I believe that her face is slightly filtered, most likely to hide her true identity.

Setting up an appointment is really easy since for those of us that are already screened. If you use the web site I would recommend texting to confirm that the time slot you requested is actually available. I was directed to the Park Avenue location. Like the other BookerK spots the spa is safe, clean, and quite large. The room we used was spacious. I would be driving home so I skipped having any intoxicating beverages or edible products for this visit.

Shootout and kudos to whoever trained FangFang. She dove right in and we hit all the bases for a Manhattan style GFE session. Kissing, BBBJ, Russian, slip & slide table shower, rimming, cat bath, daty, plenty of PTP action, covered FS, massage and shower. Real rimming, I could feel her tongue circle around and dart in and out. Real ball sucking, she had them in her mouth. Very responsive and sensitive to DATY. CIM and second pop are available. In fact she dove right into another bbbj after my first pop.

Fang's english is minimal. She initiated several topics using the translator app on her phone. I do not believe Greek or upgrades are currently available but it does not hurt to ask.

If you enjoy being smothered with big boobs and a full gfe session from a natural bodied lady then I highly recommend FangFang. I prefer the aggressive GFE style myself which is hard to find so she is not my all time favorite, but I will definitely see her again.

FangFang, $320/hour. That is currently the lowest rate available at this spa. The other GFE ladies charge more. Boobs, boobs, and more boobs. Did I mention boobs? FangFang does not fit the typical body style of Kim's ladies. She is not a skinny model but more of a natural body type with (did I mention) big boobs. I first scheduled FangFang thinking she was Emma rebranded with a new name and photos. But she is a different person. FangFang is younger and while not skinny is not what I would consider a BBW. The photos are her. I believe that her face is slightly filtered, most likely to hide her true identity.

Setting up an appointment is really easy since for those of us that are already screened. If you use the web site I would recommend texting to confirm that the time slot you requested is actually available. I was directed to the Park Avenue location. Like the other BookerK spots the spa is safe, clean, and quite large. The room we used was spacious. I would be driving home so I skipped having any intoxicating beverages or edible products for this visit.

Shootout and kudos to whoever trained FangFang. She dove right in and we hit all the bases for a Manhattan style GFE session. Kissing, BBBJ, Russian, slip & slide table shower, rimming, cat bath, daty, plenty of PTP action, covered FS, massage and shower. Real rimming, I could feel her tongue circle around and dart in and out. Real ball sucking, she had them in her mouth. Very responsive and sensitive to DATY. CIM and second pop are available. In fact she dove right into another bbbj after my first pop.

Fang's english is minimal. She initiated several topics using the translator app on her phone. I do not believe Greek or upgrades are currently available but it does not hurt to ask.

If you enjoy being smothered with big boobs and a full gfe session from a natural bodied lady then I highly recommend FangFang. I prefer the aggressive GFE style myself which is hard to find so she is not my all time favorite, but I will definitely see her again.
I think you have the wrong thread, fangfang is at lucky1018.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think you have the wrong thread, fangfang is at lucky1018.
Maybe there is more than one fangfang?
Although that is quite the unique name
Unlike say Coco, there are about 67 girls named Coco right now in the tristate area.
Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Coco.

Maybe there is more than one fangfang?
Although that is quite the unique name
Unlike say Coco, there are about 67 girls named Coco right now in the tristate area.
Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Coco.
Well Aces has a schedule & announcement thread here, could just search for fang and see there hasn't been a provider by that name.

i saw Iris here a while back. normal service and shes is very friendly but i dont think she is very pretty at all imo. face 5 for me and she definitely looks over 40. place was big and spacious. 340 TS,rim, bbbj, cfs, cim.

this review is for my friend's girl fangfang https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...s-discussion-347-766-8388.59055/#post-1299741