Long Island Street Action

Sounds like he was having quite the party if all of that was present.

2CB is another new drug popping up, they also call it pink coke.
2CB and its variant 2CB fly has been a drug for over a decade and is a psychedelic with effects like LSD but shorter time span. So unless they repackaged the name under another drug family you may have gotten misinformation.

Explain to me my misinformation? Is it that a drug called 2cb is not popping up more or is it not called 2cb or is it not also called Pink coke in some circles.
It is a psychedelic drug and not new by any means. Closer to LSD and mescaline. Was made in the 70s and has been in underground rave circles of the nerd psychedelic communities since. It is considered a research chemical and is not easy to get.

Ok, but it is becoming more prominent now and is being seized in larger quantities, more than ever at numerous border towns and international ports of entry.

It is a pink powder and is 2cb, has had a resurgence as a party drug. I know it's a psychedelic cause it is phenylethylamine.

I still see what your argument is.

2C is a family of psychedelic compounds. 2CB is the most common, but there are many variants, such as 2c2i, which were readily available as research chemicals until roughly 15 years ago when tracking tightened up. 2c2i was/is popular among those in the know because you appear outwardly more normal than you do if on many other psychedelic chemicals. Visuals are fractal, as opposed to LSD, which is more melty. The 2C family was first synthesized/brought to light by Alexander Shulgin, who is also the father of MDMA (Ecstasy).
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

2C is a family of psychedelic compounds. 2CB is the most common, but there are many variants, such as 2c2i, which were readily available as research chemicals until roughly 15 years ago when tracking tightened up. 2c2i was/is popular among those in the know because you appear outwardly more normal than you do if on many other psychedelic chemicals. Visuals are fractal, as opposed to LSD, which is more melty. The 2C family was first synthesized/brought to light by Alexander Shulgin, who is also the father of MDMA (Ecstasy).
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
As someone who did it about 10 years ago on blotter form, I can tell you everything you said is 100% accurate. Thank you for the breakdown of this entheogen. UG became Erowid for a minute.

There are at least two good looking girls that can be found on Rockaway Ave in VS, between Peninsula and Roosevelt. Got a great BJ from the blond (forgot what her name was) 80 bucks. I'd do it again and again. It's clean, quiet and discreet with a great store where I sometimes get a bite, there's hot food and snacks and sit in the parking lot to see what may come by.
If you get a chance or are in the area it's definitely worth checking out.
Since this location is perfect for me I circled it around for about an hour this friday from 9pm to 10pm.... it's a graveyard

Was driving through Coram yesterday while out east. Saw what looked like Kelly walking on MCR, maybe @EasyGoingExec can give that a thumbs up if shes out of the pen.
Neighborhood was less hot than its been but there is a squad permanently watching the Home Depot bus stop and another that has a routine driving the neighborhood over and over.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Since this location is perfect for me I circled it around for about an hour this friday from 9pm to 10pm.... it's a graveyard
Don't waste your time.
I have serious doubts about the veracity of the post mentioning this area.

I only approved it because I wanted to question the OP but he never responded.

First off it's a few blocks from the 4th precinct house.

Second he says it's between Peninsula and Roosevelt. I looked at a map and there is no Roosevelt Street or Ave or Blvd in that area.

Third, that's his only post. So I'm thinking troll.

Was driving through Coram yesterday while out east. Saw what looked like Kelly walking on MCR, maybe @EasyGoingExec can give that a thumbs up if shes out of the pen.
Neighborhood was less hot than its been but there is a squad permanently watching the Home Depot bus stop and another that has a routine driving the neighborhood over and over.
No there is a blonde that looks like her Christiana told me her name tonight but I forgot . Kelley is still in the middle of negotiating the 10 cases against her . But it may be over soon

No there is a blonde that looks like her Christiana told me her name tonight but I forgot . Kelley is still in the middle of negotiating the 10 cases against her . But it may be over soon
This girl looked alot like her. Same build, tight body with leggings, baseball cap but had dyed black hair I could see under the hat. Actually looked like a normal chick until you got close and saw mileage on the face & do the hooker look at the road.
She got picked up quick, when I spun around on MCR she was gone.

12:20am Currently Huntington Station .. Latina ponytail nice body walking up New York Ave. towards Jericho headed south… I honked a few times she looked interested but didn’t take the bait might be the truck I’m in.. I asked her if she needed a ride she said responder but kept walking
In Huntington station I have only ever seen hookers in and around that 7/11 just before the train bridge. Even then its extremely rare. I think I have had 4 there in 15 years. One was a young white girl, the rest all black.
The area you are describing is a mile up the road by route 110 by the LMPs. Never have seen a SW in that area where it cleans up.