Does she like me or the sex?

Thread earlier today reviewing a gal in Melville- The OP wrote a nice review but suggested the gal was definitely not into it- Lists of no’s plus no eye contact and she appeared to be completely disenfranchised towards the whole event..
I get some will just need to bust a load for this right price, however to me, I’d like a little emotion - who cares if she fakes it..
To each his own I believe..

last week or so I been nailing this girl for bbfscip… she’s been txting me to come see her more often (she’s a spa girl so I wasn’t hitting it for free). She said she likes me and wants to see me often so I went. Yesterday she asked me out of the blue if I can stay overnight with her. I am thinking I struck gold then her message to me was “$2800”. I told her I am poor and I need to pass and will just keep seeing her at the spa. I wonder how many guys she txts. Haha

Thread earlier today reviewing a gal in Melville- The OP wrote a nice review but suggested the gal was definitely not into it- Lists of no’s plus no eye contact and she appeared to be completely disenfranchised towards the whole event..
I get some will just need to bust a load for this right price, however to me, I’d like a little emotion - who cares if she fakes it..
To each his own I believe..
I agree 100%...at least fake it....after all the whole experience for the guy is usually an escape from the usual predictable sex he has with his SO..The worst for me was when a provider asked me during the "deed"..."Did you cum yet?"....said with an annoying tone and a feeling like.."Will you get it over with already?"...never went back to see her

billyS

Reign of Terror
I agree 100%...at least fake it....after all the whole experience for the guy is usually an escape from the usual predictable sex he has with his SO..The worst for me was when a provider asked me during the "deed"..."Did you cum yet?"....said with an annoying tone and a feeling like.."Will you get it over with already?"...never went back to see her
Although the flip side of that is when they fake it too much and it's laughable.

I remember my encounter with the (in?)famous Mandy the MILF, I was going down on her and after about 30 seconds to a minute she goes "oh I'm cumming".
In my head I'm like "bitch I'm good but not that good" lol.

Although the flip side of that is when they fake it too much and it's laughable.

I remember my encounter with the (in?)famous Mandy the MILF, I was going down on her and after about 30 seconds to a minute she goes "oh I'm cumming".
In my head I'm like "bitch I'm good but not that good" lol.
Ah…Don’t sell yourself short—-
I used to see a gal on LI - Sierra Sweet/Sienna Sweet..? I don’t recall- She was a young WOC - She loved to be kissed, was extremely sensitive and vocal..
Our first visit, she was very responsive and loud .. Big O and I thought she was faking it..Second , third and many visits thereafter , I came to the conclusion that she enjoyed me, loved the sex and came pretty easily
She will be missed

To add to the title of the thread..

“it’s not me, or the sex”.. only the money

Any monger who has been in the game long enough will realize this and for you newbies, don’t think it’s your looks, your performance in bed or how many times you can get her off.. It’s the money … only the money

Some significant health issues forced me to cancel a couple of dates with two ladies I see and communicate regularly with. Their responses were mostly limited too, oh sorry and hope you are ok …

Perhaps it’s my good nature, but when one of the gals was going through some significant personal issues, I did check in regularly to see how she was …

She suggested how appreciative she was..

This street only appears to go in one direction

billyS

Reign of Terror
To add to the title of the thread..

“it’s not me, or the sex”.. only the money

Any monger who has been in the game long enough will realize this and for you newbies, don’t think it’s your looks, your performance in bed or how many times you can get her off.. It’s the money … only the money

Some significant health issues forced me to cancel a couple of dates with two ladies I see and communicate regularly with. Their responses were mostly limited too, oh sorry and hope you are ok …

Perhaps it’s my good nature, but when one of the gals was going through some significant personal issues, I did check in regularly to see how she was …

She suggested how appreciative she was..

This street only appears to go in one direction
And being in the game this long this surprised you?

It's like when they need a favor or a shoulder to cry on, you're their favorite guy, but just try to call them to set something up when you have free time and see how quickly they forget your number and you get ghosted.

Just remember those fake moans aren't the only thing fake about them.

But then again you knew that right?

Look at it this way. Do you call your barber between hair cuts to see how he is doing?
No you don't. You just call him when it's time for your next haircut.

So don't call to see how she's doing, she doesn't give a shit about you. Call her when you want to set something up.
And if she ghosts your call then fuck her and move on and lose her number the next time she needs something.

It's like when they need a favor or a shoulder to cry on, you're their favorite guy, but just try to call them to set something up when you have free time and see how quickly they forget your number and you get ghosted.

Look at it this way. Do you call your barber between hair cuts to see how he is doing?

So don't call to see how she's doing, she doesn't give a shit about you. Call her when you want to set something up.
And if she ghosts your call then fuck her and move on and lose her number the next time she needs something.
Yes -of course I know this, but perhaps I let my guard down in this instant—

Our “relationship “ for lack of better words went beyond PFP.. But all in all I’m just a number in her book..

Moved on

Amen brother!

But, to the contrary, there are rare exceptions, “ R-A-R-E.”

I yesterday I was with a bar girl/hostess who I have had great times with for years. We genuinely like each other.

But, she found God or something, and still does the hostessing, looking cute, serving food and drinks, singing in parties, but won’t fuck anymore.

She calls me to hang out in a back room with a television, drinks, food, just for the comfort of my embrace and she will rub my dick and wants no money except for the price of drinks and food. Of course, I find a way to leave money inside her clothes.

When I try to give her money, she frowns and says that the money exchange ruins the loving feeling.

She is perfectly willing to invite a younger girl in to take care of my needs. But, for that situation, I allow it to be what it is. I can literally walk out of the establishment and have many sexual opportunities with a variety of women.

She is just a sweet person, never married, who values a close friendship for emotional comfort.

The feeling is wholesome and completely different than even being with my ATF.

Being with her really sobers me. There is a beautiful peaceful energy exchange between a lonely man and a lonely woman, that is quite frankly much deeper than sex.

I agree it is very rare. In my 20+ years of mongering I have had 2 maybe 3 real friendships with providers. Maintained after the services and money stopped.

It is an easy trap to fall into. It's a business arrangement based on an intimate act. An experienced provider can make you feel as if there is a real relationship forming. When in reality it is just them cultivating the provider client relationship. There is nothing under handed about it. They are giving you what you need and desire. After all, that is what you are paying for and in return they get to keep a client that they value. But being a valued client does not confer a true friendship.

When it is time to move on they close up shop (as it were) and start their next thing. No hard feelings towards you.

I yesterday I was with a bar girl/hostess who I have had great times with for years. We genuinely like each other.

But, she found God or something, and still does the hostessing, looking cute, serving food and drinks, singing in parties, but won’t fuck anymore.

She calls me to hang out in a back room with a television, drinks, food, just for the comfort of my embrace and she will rub my dick and wants no money except for the price of drinks and food. Of course, I find a way to leave money inside her clothes.

When I try to give her money, she frowns and says that the money exchange ruins the loving feeling.

She is perfectly willing to invite a younger girl in to take care of my needs. But, for that situation, I allow it to be what it is. I can literally walk out of the establishment and have many sexual opportunities with a variety of women.

She is just a sweet person, never married, who values a close friendship for emotional comfort.

The feeling is wholesome and completely different than even being with my ATF.

Being with her really sobers me. There is a beautiful peaceful energy exchange between a lonely man and a lonely woman, that is quite frankly much deeper than sex.
Try not to leave her some money in her clothes...I am sure she will say something lol