Does she like me or the sex?

A short thread to add some humor ...

I am usually a one and done customer unless I go for the extended stay ( rare, usually when traveling)

So it gets me thinking- When the provider wants to go for round 2, is it because of fantastic customer service or does she really like the sex so much that she wants to work for it..

I have answered my question. For most of us 50 ish year olds, when we stand in front of the mirror and see a not so perfect abdomen, off center sack, not so perfectly trimmed area ( see my previous manscaping disaster post), but!! I think I am above average in looks and personality.. with some salt and pepper, I think the gal exceeds in customer service!!! LOL

just wondering if you guys share my thoughts....

A short thread to add some humor ...

I am usually a one and done customer unless I go for the extended stay ( rare, usually when traveling)

So it gets me thinking- When the provider wants to go for round 2...
Round 2?! What are you, 15?! I was asked the other night if i wanted her to stick around for another session, i chuckled and said, hon, you could work on me for the next half hour and I'm not getting it up. Once that poison is out of me, I'm done for about 12 hours. But I'm thinking you might be about 10 years younger than me, so enjoy that round 2 while you can. Getting old sucks.

Round 2?! What are you, 15?! I was asked the other night if i wanted her to stick around for another session, i chuckled and said, hon, you could work on me for the next half hour and I'm not getting it up. Once that poison is out of me, I'm done for about 12 hours. But I'm thinking you might be about 10 years younger than me, so enjoy that round 2 while you can. Getting old sucks.
Like you after the first one I am done for about 12 hours but mini me can still get hard an I can go forever. Even if the volcano doesn't erupt.

I must be very gullable then- I read about the younger ones who claim to go 2 and three times in an hour... I did a hard 2 in my day... and even that took work...
Gemtlemen...

I FEEL INSPIRED!!!
Today will be a good day

billyS

Reign of Terror
For most of us 50 ish year olds, when we stand in front of the mirror and see a not so perfect abdomen, off center sack, not so perfectly trimmed area
Slightly off topic but....
Lol, can't speak for everyone in that age group, maybe most but not all of us fit that description.

There seems to be a trend the past few weeks where 30 something guys knock the 50-60 year olds saying because we are old and falling apart we are unattractive to providers and can't get the same SFT as they do.

Bullshit

Being done raising a family has left me plenty of time to get back in shape. Genetics play a role too, but I'll put my supposedly "falling apart" body against most of the 30 year olds here.

And I have two current paying advertisers and two past ones who have seen me within the past year who could vouch for that.

Enough of my defensive rant, back to the thread....

2 likes to Billy’s above post

I have often heard from the seasoned provider ( even if she is in her late 20s or 30s or more, not the ones looking for the quick money grab) that they do prefer the company of us gently worn men —

We bring that certain quality that only an experienced wise man can offer

And no offense to the young bucks out there ...

I keep myself in pretty good shape. Neck up I've probably looked the same for 30 years which worked against me in my 20's but now it works for me. I have a basic/conservative look that most women won't look twice at. When clothes come off, they are always surprised I'm not flabby. I've had a few providers get me up for round 2 saying "now its my turn to get of"

Slightly off topic but....
Lol, can't speak for everyone in that age group, maybe most but not all of us fit that description.

There seems to be a tend the past few weeks where 30 something guys knock the 50-60 year olds saying because we are old and falling apart we are unattractive to providers and can't get the same SFT as they do.

Bullshit

Being done raising a family has left me plenty of time to get back in shape. Genetics play a role too, but I'll put my supposedly "falling apart" body against most of the 30 year olds here.

And I have two current paying advertisers and two past ones who have seen me within the past year who could vouch for that.

Enough of my defensive rant, back to the thread....
Some background on genius:
I'm in my low 70's.
I do intense aerobic exercise 5X a week for close to an hour and strength building exercise every other day.
My resting HR is low 50's, BP is 110/70. Blood sugar is perfect
I have all my hair.
I have a lot of daily intellectual stimulation to help keep my mind sharp.
I drink maybe 2-3 alcoholic drinks a day, All my meals are plant based supplemented with fish and eggs and an occasional yogurt. I severely limit red meat, cheese and sausage but I'm not stupid about it The only times I go to McD's is when I'm on my way and on the correct side of the street to monger and want a coffee (pretty good coffee actually - as good as DD or SB's IMHO.
I do not use any tobacco products, weed or hard drugs.
I can do 2 pops over a 3 hour period if I want.
Genius jr can still perform adequately w/o help but 40mg of V brings him rock hard like when I was 18.

When I run into women I've haven't seen in years they all immediately remember me by name. This includes SW who have left the street life that I've bumped into and every Asian I've ever known "in the life" even when they are long out of it. My experiences in life have taught me how to treat working women so they feel comfortable, enjoy my company and they fell I enjoy theirs (beside the obvious sex part).

A couple of thoughts:
If you do as I do does it mean you will have the same results.
Nope - I've won the genetic lottery. What I do may or may not help me live longer but I feel that I will postpone me needing a walker for awhile. Many who I have know over the years lost the genetic lottery and are dead.

However if you don't do as I do in your younger years and continuing it all your life, I promise you that your middle age will almost certainly not be pleasant and your older years a horror. This is true regardless of your genetics - your genetics will only determine how unpleasant and how much a horror.

Do I wish I was back in my 30's - f**k yeah! But that is not how time goes - it only goes forward for you until you die and then it stops.

So all you guys who brag about that you are in your 30's - well enjoy it to the hilt while it lasts.

I am low 70s, bald, musculature running to shall we say soft (aka as not quite flabby), bit of a belly, average length cock, small load that won't generally be repeated, however - it will arise a second time fairly easily - and gets up and is (I am told) thicker than average and even for the first time takes forever to cum relatively speaking.
And this is the point of my description: for the gal that just wants to get you off and out I am a nightmare of an old fart, but to a woman that is a bit jaded and unsatisfied by the cum quick Johnnies, I am well appreciated and sometimes even sought after as an object of affection to be used for their pleasure to ride to their multiple orgasm. Sometimes the professional challenge to get the second coming from my rock hard but not erupting phallus can lead to frustration on their part, and some invention and actions not usually on their menu. So, while the looks, the hair, and the ability to multi pop have faded away - there are compensations.

I guess I would classify myself as sort quirky. I am Around 60 and kind of sturdy. Exercise on the floor everyday, stretching and some yoga and getting up and down and doing crab and bear crawls, swim. No belly. I do stomach lifts. Abdomen is hollow. I do follow intermittent fasting.

In my prior life, I sort of ruined myself with intense jumping rope sessions, deep knee bends, long distance running. Those days are behind me. My joints are not as stretchy. Cannot do a lotus posture or sit comfortably cross-legged. (dammit)

For the ladies, I am a lover. I have to see their eyes, massage them deeply, kissing, but if not allowed the mouth, the neck and other tender spots. I am never good with fast joints and quick hand jobs. In fact, ejaculation is meaningless to me. Oftentimes, I have no desire to ejaculate. It is anticlimactic. However, experiencing her love moans and satisfactions is just so good for my soul.

I guess I am average to sometimes called above average in length and girth, I guess depending on the vagina and more interesting, depending on my diet. I do have a huge fluctuation.

After a strict vegetarian diet of soba, buckwheat, fava beans and other grains and beans, I met up with a regular who I had not seen in six months and she just looked at it in amazement and asked me what potency drug I was on or did I have surgery to create such a change. She almost did not want to deal with it.

But that is not the norm -- but it does happen.

Life is not always as it seems. Actually, every day or even every moment could be a new chapter or even a different book. Of course, memory does linger and can carry over, making your life look like it is more of the same with mild variations. But, I have come to learn that that is by choice.

For most of my life, I never had medical insurance. (I know that was risky) When my family needed a doctor, we paid out of pocket. But it was so rare. And for myself it was even rarer. However, I paid close attention to diet, meditation and I guess I can be called a pretty good amateur herbalist. At least enough to always handle my health. And I do find quiet moments in meditation where I surrender all my beliefs and allow the Universe an opportunity to sway me in a more fulfilling direction.

I don't use V or C or L, as herbs seems to better suit me and seem to make a difference in my overall circulation and skin rosy color.

I am not the bull that I was in my youth being a football offensive/defensive lineman, pumping iron, so now I must depend on more finesse with the ladies but from the backdoor of memory, those abilities of sexual strength do emerge but are mingled with the mature persona.

Things to work on: teeth (taking calcium and magnesium and going to a dentist. Also use a dab of Minoxidil at night to keep the hairline fuller. Exercise and herbs to keep the joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments soft and supple. Its a daily WIP (work in progress)

I guess I would classify myself as sort quirky. I am Around 60 and kind of sturdy. Exercise on the floor everyday, stretching and some yoga and getting up and down and doing crab and bear crawls, swim. No belly. I do stomach lifts. Abdomen is hollow. I do follow intermittent fasting.

In my prior life, I sort of ruined myself with intense jumping rope sessions, deep knee bends, long distance running. Those days are behind me. My joints are not as stretchy. Cannot do a lotus posture or sit comfortably cross-legged. (dammit)

For the ladies, I am a lover. I have to see their eyes, massage them deeply, kissing, but if not allowed the mouth, the neck and other tender spots. I am never good with fast joints and quick hand jobs. In fact, ejaculation is meaningless to me. Oftentimes, I have no desire to ejaculate. It is anticlimactic. However, experiencing her love moans and satisfactions is just so good for my soul.

I guess I am average to sometimes called above average in length and girth, I guess depending on the vagina and more interesting, depending on my diet. I do have a huge fluctuation.

After a strict vegetarian diet of soba, buckwheat, fava beans and other grains and beans, I met up with a regular who I had not seen in six months and she just looked at it in amazement and asked me what potency drug I was on or did I have surgery to create such a change. She almost did not want to deal with it.

But that is not the norm -- but it does happen.

Life is not always as it seems. Actually, every day or even every moment could be a new chapter or even a different book. Of course, memory does linger and can carry over, making your life look like it is more of the same with mild variations. But, I have come to learn that that is by choice.

For most of my life, I never had medical insurance. (I know that was risky) When my family needed a doctor, we paid out of pocket. But it was so rare. And for myself it was even rarer. However, I paid close attention to diet, meditation and I guess I can be called a pretty good amateur herbalist. At least enough to always handle my health. And I do find quiet moments in meditation where I surrender all my beliefs and allow the Universe an opportunity to sway me in a more fulfilling direction.

I don't use V or C or L, as herbs seems to better suit me and seem to make a difference in my overall circulation and skin rosy color.

I am not the bull that I was in my youth being a football offensive/defensive lineman, pumping iron, so now I must depend on more finesse with the ladies but from the backdoor of memory, those abilities of sexual strength do emerge but are mingled with the mature persona.

Things to work on: teeth (taking calcium and magnesium and going to a dentist. Also use a dab of Minoxidil at night to keep the hairline fuller. Exercise and herbs to keep the joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments soft and supple. Its a daily WIP (work in progress)
I hope this thread doesnt turn into bullshit bragging. I wanted to comment on the WHATS BETTER DRUG ADDICTS OR AMPS but this should suffice. I always had a problem since i was 18 getting anxiety during sex. First time with a girl was torture. 2nd time after i explained the anxiety it was smooth sailing. At 18, same night, 10 min later lol.
Fast forward to wives, girlfriends both the same day etc. Its not that i or you cant. There are so many factors. Does she want it? Do I? Am i in the moment or tense about something else? Do i need to be somewhere in half hr? That shit adds up fast!
Which led me to amps. Got tense. No biggie. These girls know they make u cum or no tip. Yeah, some guys are dicks so we all fall into that category with them if u dont cum quick.
Long story short i realized the girl needs to be into it for me. Unknown nuances let me know without words if shes interested just like you guys. So hard to get aroused with a cold woman.
Soooo... fast forward to thursday went to world 2 at noon, saw Pleasure as per my review. I came but missing something. 6 pm saw Linda at Lucys as per my review. The way that beautuful girl sucks dick ... thought about it since noon.
Fast forward to midnight. S.O. and i smoke some weed. She tells me how i need to fuck her like the other girls i fuck, like a whore. ( i tell her i do but she doesnt believe because im always ready for her) Who am i to argue. I tell her my "fantasy of a day lol " and she tells me how much it turns her on and that she wants blah blah blah, fill in the blank yourself.
So its not really a physical issue ever. The mind leads the body. I can thank AMPS and a few beautiful asian women for my enlightenment. Never felt that with a callgirl. Gonna try finally with Sofia, maybe have her change my mind.
Hope this isnt off topic. Btw. C and v dont work if u aint horny.

I hope this thread doesnt turn into bullshit bragging. I wanted to comment on the WHATS BETTER DRUG ADDICTS OR AMPS but this should suffice. I always had a problem since i was 18 getting anxiety during sex. First time with a girl was torture. 2nd time after i explained the anxiety it was smooth sailing. At 18, same night, 10 min later lol.
Fast forward to wives, girlfriends both the same day etc. Its not that i or you cant. There are so many factors. Does she want it? Do I? Am i in the moment or tense about something else? Do i need to be somewhere in half hr? That shit adds up fast!
Which led me to amps. Got tense. No biggie. These girls know they make u cum or no tip. Yeah, some guys are dicks so we all fall into that category with them if u dont cum quick.
Long story short i realized the girl needs to be into it for me. Unknown nuances let me know without words if shes interested just like you guys. So hard to get aroused with a cold woman.
Soooo... fast forward to thursday went to world 2 at noon, saw Pleasure as per my review. I came but missing something. 6 pm saw Linda at Lucys as per my review. The way that beautuful girl sucks dick ... thought about it since noon.
Fast forward to midnight. S.O. and i smoke some weed. She tells me how i need to fuck her like the other girls i fuck, like a whore. ( i tell her i do but she doesnt believe because im always ready for her) Who am i to argue. I tell her my "fantasy of a day lol " and she tells me how much it turns her on and that she wants blah blah blah, fill in the blank yourself.
So its not really a physical issue ever. The mind leads the body. I can thank AMPS and a few beautiful asian women for my enlightenment. Never felt that with a callgirl. Gonna try finally with Sofia, maybe have her change my mind.
Hope this isnt off topic. Btw. C and v dont work if u aint horny.
Maybe Sophia could chime in how she charms the snake to spit twice haha

I dont know if that was directed at me but like mugi i go to the gym twice a week and yoga at least once. The yoga really breaks out the circulation. Its amazing! Also there are private doctors which i see as i only have catastrophic coverage. They specialize in male vitality. Costs a premium but i do that instead of premium insurance. I feel amazing every day. So if you want a link i can post it. With the lurkers here they would probably give me free service for life lol. You could just use key words in my post for direction. Not trying to convince you. Just telling you its positive proof its possible.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I dont know if that was directed at me but like mugi i go to the gym twice a week and yoga at least once. The yoga really breaks out the circulation. Its amazing! Also there are private doctors which i see as i only have catastrophic coverage. They specialize in male vitality. Costs a premium but i do that instead of premium insurance. I feel amazing every day. So if you want a link i can post it. With the lurkers here they would probably give me free service for life lol. You could just use key words in my post for direction. Not trying to convince you. Just telling you its positive proof its possible.
I agree about the yoga. I've been doing it once or twice a week for about a year and half now and it's a great supplement to my CrossFit and running. It's actually amazing how much of an overlap there is between CrossFit and yoga.

I agree about the yoga. I've been doing it once or twice a week for about a year and half now and it's a great supplement to my CrossFit and running. It's actually amazing how much of an overlap there is between CrossFit and yoga.
Yoga is good stuff. I had some back pain (not related to the spine itself but muscles around it and oddly my hamstrings aggravated them I think by running) and I got a DVD by Rodney Yee for back care. Felt much better after just the 1st time doing it and completely better after a week.
If you get it (or related) you will also need a yoga strap.

Much, much cheaper and less trouble then going for PT and 2X a week is plenty for prophylactic use. DVD was something like 10 bucks at Target.

If any of you guys remember Dr. Judy of Hicksville way back when, she was a double benefit for me — she immediately sensed some back and hamstring issues I had, and immediately went to work on solving that and also wonderfully solved my case of semen backup.

Not sure if it’s the sex or I’m a really good customer, but I wanted to share.

First off, I’m an older guy. I usually do the half hour because I only do one pop with a provider. However, on the rare occasion when I feel like 2 pops is possible, I book an hour. I had been seeing this one provider on a weekly basis for a few months. She knows the routine and what me booking an hour means. I show up for my hour and we get into it. For some reason I was very active that day and lasted much longer than usual. I noticed that the first round took 25 minutes. There is no way I could recover in the time left and do round two. We lay naked together talking and enjoying each other. She starts caressing me and tells me it’s time for round 2. I look at the clock and notice that the hour is up and remind her of the time. She tells me not to worry about it. We do round two and then I am out of there 15 minutes past the hour.

She gave me an hour and fifteen for the price of 1 hour. I’m sure if she had another client booked, I would have had to leave. I have no illusions. I don’t think I’m some sort of stud who rocked her world. What I am is a generous, respectful customer. A customer she wants to keep. But. . . . a small part of me hopes I am a stud. LOL