Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

That would have been quite a surprise. The question is, what would you have done had you found out while already there??? Lol
I had some suspicions of something that was not right, was too easy to set up and all eager, pics didn't correlate to the attitude. So while the time didn't work, wasn't about to meet in private was suppose to be a drink before going to that direction. Lol! Gotta keep your street smart on in this game for sure.

Btw Washing DC has a ton of chicks on all the time. Many are these fake accounts from Colombia or Venezuela. I suspect they are hoping to land someone in government to help them come here. However, the few real ones are ready to go.

Xx$$MagicalFantasy$$Xx
Idk if anyone seen her before she had a new profile I gave it a shot. Girl from queens, just do yourself a favor and skip this one. Def a drug user, she isn't into it at all and she's in a rush. I was able to do the deed but Def over payed. Girl in the pics but looked worse in person.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Xx$$MagicalFantasy$$Xx
Idk if anyone seen her before she had a new profile I gave it a shot. Girl from queens, just do yourself a favor and skip this one. Def a drug user, she isn't into it at all and she's in a rush. I was able to do the deed but Def over payed. Girl in the pics but looked worse in person.
A little more detail for the SA boys.
How much did you pay and what acts did she perform? Was any of it raw?

A little more detail for the SA boys.
How much did you pay and what acts did she perform? Was any of it raw?
She asked for 5 I counter 350. I'm going by the pics she sent me and they were actually good looking. She said we could hang all night as long as we were having fun. She said we can do raw but upon arrival I choose to strap up. After one quick round she was trynna bounce. Not into it at all just laid there. Gave me a bj for a lil but wasent good her mouth was so dry. No doubt in my mind if u would of gave $ b4 the deed she would of tried to leave without doing anything. Cause she kept asking for it b4 anything but I refused. As soon as she got it she wanted to " buy cigs and come back" I just let her leave without resistance and took the L.

She asked for 5 I counter 350. I'm going by the pics she sent me and they were actually good looking. She said we could hang all night as long as we were having fun. She said we can do raw but upon arrival I choose to strap up. After one quick round she was trynna bounce. Not into it at all just laid there. Gave me a bj for a lil but wasent good her mouth was so dry. No doubt in my mind if u would of gave $ b4 the deed she would of tried to leave without doing anything. Cause she kept asking for it b4 anything but I refused. As soon as she got it she wanted to " buy cigs and come back" I just let her leave without resistance and took the L.
at least you got the poison out and didnt just lose the $

Saw $$selenabby$$$ no $$ signs and got robbed. Met her at a bar. Great conversation. Drinks ect. Asked if she wanted to come back with me. She was good with it. Got to the room and gave her the $$. Asked if I had a condom, I did not. Said let’s go across the street to get one. Walked out with me. And walked away. I said the convience store is this way and screamed in public I don’t know you and stop following me. I just walked away, and she walked away with my $$
Sorry to hear that. I think her profile said if you can't do 700 or 800 don't contact me.
So was that your decided arrangement?

Hey gents. I'm back in town and I'll be posting a few reviews (Brooklyn - Hamptons). Normally I let them simmer for a while but this is a warning to my fellow mongers. Fresh from this weekend.

sh$$baby$$girl No $$

She's on SB (Miller Place) not SA.

She is listed out of Miller Place but is a pro staying in Bohemia. She will go to text right away but starts asking for uber money. I told her to kick rocks and tried her from a different number. She has a different story but asks for uber money all the same. I told her COD and she actually relented. She doesn't admit that she's staying at the hotel and says we only met there because her aunt lives up the block but I saw her come out of the side door.

We messed around in the car. 200 bbbj cfs, finished cim. She was real nervous looking around and said I had to be fast. Boobs and ass were soft as if he lost a lot of weight. Cooter was nice, shaved, and did a nice job. Smelled like cigs and I never daty a pro. She said I could do anything but spit on her.

After we were done she was in a big hurry. She went back to the side of the hotel and gave the money to a scary looking guy that I didn't see when she came out.

She started calling me saying that I shorted her the uber money and she needed 100 more. I told her I saw her come out of the side door and she called me a liar. I told her I saw her run over to the guy and give him the money. She said that was the uber driver waiting for her. I hung up and she called from various numbers.

Uses numbers ending in 4480, 1999, and 3685

She has a way that her text come in saying "iPhone" and "Gmail" instead of showing the number. I've never seen that before. Not in Fl.

She's cute and if she wasn't a pro and scammer would be a great regular. If you go, keep an eye out for the guy.

Hey gents. I'm back in town and I'll be posting a few reviews (Brooklyn - Hamptons). Normally I let them simmer for a while but this is a warning to my fellow mongers. Fresh from this weekend.

sh$$baby$$girl No $$

She is listed out of Miller Place but is a pro staying in Bohemia. She will go to text right away but starts asking for uber money. I told her to kick rocks and tried her from a different number. She has a different story but asks for uber money all the same. I told her COD and she actually relented. She doesn't admit that she's staying at the hotel and says we only met there because her aunt lives up the block but I saw her come out of the side door.

We messed around in the car. 200 bbbj cfs, finished cim. She was real nervous looking around and said I had to be fast. Boobs and ass were soft as if he lost a lot of weight. Cooter was nice, shaved, and did a nice job. Smelled like cigs and I never daty a pro. She said I could do anything but spit on her.

After we were done she was in a big hurry. She went back to the side of the hotel and gave the money to a scary looking guy that I didn't see when she came out.

She started calling me saying that I shorted her the uber money and she needed 100 more. I told her I saw her come out of the side door and she called me a liar. I told her I saw her run over to the guy and give him the money. She said that was the uber driver waiting for her. I hung up and she called from various numbers.

She has a way that her text come in saying "iPhone" and "Gmail" instead of showing the number. I've never seen that before. Not in Fl.

She's cute and if she wasn't a pro and scammer would be a great regular. If you go, keep an eye out for the guy.
too bad you can’t post the number because I guarantee she is a pro posting on one of the ad sites working the hotel/motel circuit. More of the SA girls have handlers than many think.

billyS

Reign of Terror
too bad you can’t post the number because I guarantee she is a pro posting on one of the ad sites working the hotel/motel circuit. More of the SA girls have handlers than many think.
In this case I might allow it because she is not a civilian and since she has a pimp she poses a danger to the other members.

@LI Jay if any of the numbers she gave you or called you from can be Googled back to one of those sites we aren't allowed to mention you can post the number.

sh$$baby$$girl No $$

Looking for providers in this digital age got more chaotic and dangerous. I asked a provider about her fees on another site and what she's open to and I wasn't interested after I suspected a pro. Hours later I got a text on my google voice number that I use only for such activities from a guy claiming to be gang member with cartel affiliation and I wasted his client precious time; He was trying to extort me of money and sent a gruesome picture of a headless body claiming to have his sicarios come and murder my family if I don't comply. Mind you that I didn't harass the provider with endless questions, degrading her or being a plain asshole; just a short texting of how much and what you provide and I decline after hearing the price. Now gents...what would happen if I were to meet this provider? Robbed at gun/knife point and future blackmail is the least I could think of. So...be aware of such possibilities and only meet at your own terms. Read as much reviews about a provider as you can and only meet someone after you feel right about it. Does this can happen on seeking and/or what's your price? I'm afraid it can. Could have been a fat slob in a basement somewhere looking to scare someone and score some easy money? It could have been. Most likely a pimp with no daily monetary quota reached. I will look for the name of the site if anyone is interested (something like longisland review or something like that)

In this case I might allow it because she is not a civilian and since she has a pimp she poses a danger to the other members.

@LI Jay if any of the numbers she gave you or called you from can be Googled back to one of those sites we aren't allowed to mention you can post the number.
They don't google back to a site, sorry.

I forgot to mention that she goes by Brooke. She says shes from OH or NC depending.
She's in remission from cancer too.

It was so much bs that I was getting a headache but redheads are a weakness. Sucks that she's not a civilian as you put it.

Looking for providers in this digital age got more chaotic and dangerous.
I prefer sugar babies but I dabble in amps, lmps, and pros when the need arises.

In NY, SB- where they want to be your secret, sucks but out of NY I've had a lot more luck. More than on SA. Girls travel on vaca and run out of money. Then I help them and they help me. They are usually down for car head so they can go out that evening.

There are still a lot of fakes.
I found a streamer from Canada that I follow and have watched diddle herself live countless times. She was on SB but the location was just "Long Island" with the video proof and everything. I would've treveled to see her if she was really sugaring. I asked her about it on the streaming site. She blocked me on SB and the other site. She's making a killing doing the streams so I don't know why she would waste her time on sugar baby site.

As for the gang members, I get those calls from pro sites and sugar baby sites all the time. You just have to be careful. If it doesn't feel right, abort, and go to an amp.