Fantasies of NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-886-5888

Hermes…320hr

Did an early afternoon…1st on according to Hermes. Man attending door, never like that. He takes me to Hermes Rm…definitely a spinner, nice bod, man made, but well done. She a sweetheart, but Annoyingly kept losing shit. Must’ve did a line or two to start her day.
I’ve seen her b4, but not here. A creepy spot in queen during a drunk fortnight.

Anyway Bbbj was strong…Massage she can rerurn to owner…motivated rimmer… she arrived twice/three times on Daty and on her back side.

Started clock watching, but that meant nothing to me. Sessions not over no matter how tired they are until I release. I can honestly say she has the skill to get better after multiple visit, but I be made that mistake. I only do revisits if the bbbj is mind blowing. Btw she changes her hair….she sporting the rust green hairdo. 7 out of 10.

Moderators,
Thank your for your help advertising here.

We noticed that there are comments about bbfs/raw and wanted to ask you to remove those comments.

these accusations about us offering services that we don’t cater to don't help us and we would like to see this stop immediately.

These types of accusations deter customers away from our business as everyone likes to be safe.

Kindly help to moderate the post.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Moderators,
Thank your for your help advertising here.

We noticed that there are comments about bbfs/raw and wanted to ask you to remove those comments.

these accusations about us offering services that we don’t cater to don't help us and we would like to see this stop immediately.

These types of accusations deter customers away from our business as everyone likes to be safe.

Kindly help to moderate the post.
We ask our members to be truthful when posting reviews.

If you think one of the reviews in this thread is false then point it out.

In the twenty years I have been here BBFS has always been a controversial subject.

We ask our members to be truthful when posting reviews.

If you think one of the reviews in this thread is false then point it out.

In the twenty years I have been here BBFS has always been a controversial subject.
you asked about “raw” on your earlier post. We do not provide such services. Please refrain from comments like these.

billyS

Reign of Terror
you asked about “raw” on your earlier post. We do not provide such services. Please refrain from comments like these.
Sometimes as a moderator if I feel a review is vague or being cute about services I will call the person out. Especially if the person is in moderation.

In the case you're talking about he never mentioned a condom or used the phrase 'blew in bag'. In fact none of the reviews of Hermes mention a condom.

But as an advertiser I will respect your wishes and not go out of my way to get the guys to be more specific.

Sometimes as a moderator if I feel a review is vague or being cute about services I will call the person out. Especially if the person is in moderation.

In the case you're talking about he never mentioned a condom or used the phrase 'blew in bag'. In fact none of the reviews of Hermes mention a condom.

But as an advertiser I will respect your wishes and not go out of my way to get the guys to be more specific.
Thank you for your concerns. We like to keep a safe environment for our visitors.

kindly help us keep sensitive phrases like “raw” away from our thread as we do not condone such behavior.

I was here about 2 weeks ago. Set up was a bit annoying. So there was confusion on who I was going to see on and on top of that they wanted me to send a pic of my ID which I declined cause I’d rather not have my business out there.

During the back and forth I said would pick Rachel but she wants available so I figured I’d try Allison. Then they told me she was Spanish so I was like Hermes then (I was in the mood for an Asian woman). I was under the assumption that they understood I wanted Hermes but that was not the case when I got there.

I show up to the address (they gave me a fake address) then gave me the real one (right across the street) and I proceeded up but had to stop below the actual floor they were on and take the stairs the rest of the way (very odd). I had to do the same thing on the way out as well.

I show up and Boss Man opens up the door and takes me down the steps. He directs me to the room and I go in. I immediately realized that she wasn’t Hermes but instead Allison. I was already annoyed about the back and forth thru text (I like quick and easy convos) and it was a bit confusing getting into the building and then finding the right door, so it just felt like a series of bad omens.

But Allison’s pictures were definitely her and she looked amazing. At first I was going to tell Boss Man that I was given the wrong girl but she was so damn hot I was like maybe I’ll give it a shot. Latinas are my kryptonite which is why I didn’t request a change. But I was in the mood for an Asian girl that day so I did put another damper on things.

I was confused about when I should pay and through her broken English and hand gestures she implied I could pay the Boss Man. So I went out and paid $400 for 70 min (in hind sight I should’ve just done the half or 60 min) and went back to the room. Like I said the pictures were her, Perfect abs and a fat ass. Face was very pretty and she had a bubbly attitude. She made me feel very comfortable and I loosened up a bit. She gave me a peck on the lips and some light touching on the body and then took me to the bathroom.

There is no table shower, just a regular standing shower and we both got naked and went in. She washed me up. Not much attention to the boys but I figured this was not a huge deal as I have a bunch of time for that (but in the back of my head I was thinking not even a little BBJ or something). She also stood far away from the water as she didn’t want to get her hair wet, so I guess that’s why there wasn’t much action in the shower. But again I’m thinking this was not how most of the other reviews stated their showers were. It just seemed to be lacking any sensuality and more like a nurse giving a patient a shower but the nurse not minding her breasts being fondled lol.

We head back in the room and do some LFK it does not seem like she does DFK. I gesture that I want her to go down for some BBJ which she does but only for a little while then gets a condom and puts it on and starts riding. We do some CG with LFK (honestly it was more like pecks on the mouth) and some RCG. I finish after a few minutes and she cleans me up.

She starts a massage (not great not terrible) and then after probably 20-30 minutes or so I let her know I’m ready for round 2. Like I mentioned earlier she didn’t really speak English but when I tried to tell her I wanted a BBBJ and CIM she replied in Spanish that it was not possible. I was so confused especially since in one of the text messages I got they specifically mentioned CIM. Also other reviews mentioned they got BBBJs with CIM and he’ll even rimming. But none of the reviews were of Allison so these thoughts started clouding my head even more and killing my mood further.

We end up doing some more CG and I’m guessing she can feel my enthusiasm fading and suggests we try doggy. We do that for a bit but I guess some lube got on the floor or something cause as I’m pounding away my left foot keeps sliding on the wood floor. It was just one annoying thing after the other which shouldn’t have been such a mood killer but idk it just put me in an lack luster mood

. This is also the most I’ve ever paid so when you go from paying half as much and getting what you want it’s a hard pill to swallow when things don’t go your way and you just shelled out $400.

Anyways I give up on doggy and she gives me a HJ a little bit of BJ for like 10 min or so but I’m just not feeling it and I tell her don’t worry about it. I get cleaned up and dressed and she hugs me, gives me a kiss and asks about a tip. In my head I’m like you want a fucking tip are you serious ?!?! But then I’m having an inner debate for a few seconds on whether I should tip. She had a great attitude the entire time and made me feel comfortable. But the lack of DFK, barely getting BBJ and no CIM made for a poor experience for me so I didn’t see a reason to tip. Since I felt she did give an honest effort I gave her $20 extra.

When I got out of the room there was a woman sitting down eating (maybe Hermes? I didn’t get a good look at her and she caught me off guard) and asked me how the service was. I wasn’t expecting a review right after the deed and didn’t want to get her in trouble so I said it was good.

I was asked again how the service was by the Boss Man as he brought me to the door. He said they really wanted to get feedback on the girls so I said I would write a review. If I had gotten the DFK or at least more BBJ action with CIM it would be a no brainer for me to return but to spend so much and not leave fully satisfied leaves me contemplating going back. But I’m sure if I try someone else it would be a better overall experience.

Sorry for the long review this is my first and I was trying to detail my entire experience.

Allison
Looks: 9/10 Amazing face and body
Personality: 9/10 She was a sweetheart
Overall: 5.5/10 No CIM and barely doing BBJ I can’t give more than that.

I was here about 2 weeks ago. Set up was a bit annoying. So there was confusion on who I was going to see on and on top of that they wanted me to send a pic of my ID which I declined cause I’d rather not have my business out there.

During the back and forth I said would pick Rachel but she wants available so I figured I’d try Allison. Then they told me she was Spanish so I was like Hermes then (I was in the mood for an Asian woman). I was under the assumption that they understood I wanted Hermes but that was not the case when I got there.

I show up to the address (they gave me a fake address) then gave me the real one (right across the street) and I proceeded up but had to stop below the actual floor they were on and take the stairs the rest of the way (very odd). I had to do the same thing on the way out as well.

I show up and Boss Man opens up the door and takes me down the steps. He directs me to the room and I go in. I immediately realized that she wasn’t Hermes but instead Allison. I was already annoyed about the back and forth thru text (I like quick and easy convos) and it was a bit confusing getting into the building and then finding the right door, so it just felt like a series of bad omens.

But Allison’s pictures were definitely her and she looked amazing. At first I was going to tell Boss Man that I was given the wrong girl but she was so damn hot I was like maybe I’ll give it a shot. Latinas are my kryptonite which is why I didn’t request a change. But I was in the mood for an Asian girl that day so I did put another damper on things.

I was confused about when I should pay and through her broken English and hand gestures she implied I could pay the Boss Man. So I went out and paid $400 for 70 min (in hind sight I should’ve just done the half or 60 min) and went back to the room. Like I said the pictures were her, Perfect abs and a fat ass. Face was very pretty and she had a bubbly attitude. She made me feel very comfortable and I loosened up a bit. She gave me a peck on the lips and some light touching on the body and then took me to the bathroom.

There is no table shower, just a regular standing shower and we both got naked and went in. She washed me up. Not much attention to the boys but I figured this was not a huge deal as I have a bunch of time for that (but in the back of my head I was thinking not even a little BBJ or something). She also stood far away from the water as she didn’t want to get her hair wet, so I guess that’s why there wasn’t much action in the shower. But again I’m thinking this was not how most of the other reviews stated their showers were. It just seemed to be lacking any sensuality and more like a nurse giving a patient a shower but the nurse not minding her breasts being fondled lol.

We head back in the room and do some LFK it does not seem like she does DFK. I gesture that I want her to go down for some BBJ which she does but only for a little while then gets a condom and puts it on and starts riding. We do some CG with LFK (honestly it was more like pecks on the mouth) and some RCG. I finish after a few minutes and she cleans me up.

She starts a massage (not great not terrible) and then after probably 20-30 minutes or so I let her know I’m ready for round 2. Like I mentioned earlier she didn’t really speak English but when I tried to tell her I wanted a BBBJ and CIM she replied in Spanish that it was not possible. I was so confused especially since in one of the text messages I got they specifically mentioned CIM. Also other reviews mentioned they got BBBJs with CIM and he’ll even rimming. But none of the reviews were of Allison so these thoughts started clouding my head even more and killing my mood further.

We end up doing some more CG and I’m guessing she can feel my enthusiasm fading and suggests we try doggy. We do that for a bit but I guess some lube got on the floor or something cause as I’m pounding away my left foot keeps sliding on the wood floor. It was just one annoying thing after the other which shouldn’t have been such a mood killer but idk it just put me in an lack luster mood

. This is also the most I’ve ever paid so when you go from paying half as much and getting what you want it’s a hard pill to swallow when things don’t go your way and you just shelled out $400.

Anyways I give up on doggy and she gives me a HJ a little bit of BJ for like 10 min or so but I’m just not feeling it and I tell her don’t worry about it. I get cleaned up and dressed and she hugs me, gives me a kiss and asks about a tip. In my head I’m like you want a fucking tip are you serious ?!?! But then I’m having an inner debate for a few seconds on whether I should tip. She had a great attitude the entire time and made me feel comfortable. But the lack of DFK, barely getting BBJ and no CIM made for a poor experience for me so I didn’t see a reason to tip. Since I felt she did give an honest effort I gave her $20 extra.

When I got out of the room there was a woman sitting down eating (maybe Hermes? I didn’t get a good look at her and she caught me off guard) and asked me how the service was. I wasn’t expecting a review right after the deed and didn’t want to get her in trouble so I said it was good.

I was asked again how the service was by the Boss Man as he brought me to the door. He said they really wanted to get feedback on the girls so I said I would write a review. If I had gotten the DFK or at least more BBJ action with CIM it would be a no brainer for me to return but to spend so much and not leave fully satisfied leaves me contemplating going back. But I’m sure if I try someone else it would be a better overall experience.

Sorry for the long review this is my first and I was trying to detail my entire experience.

Allison

No Apologies necessary...It was Fantastic!
The only confusing matter was whether or not you paid $400 for 70 minutes or 90 Minutes??

$400 for 70 minutes. Basically right after writing this novel I felt the urge to give this place another go and I had a much better time with Hermes. I’ll try and do a review soon.

$400 for 70 minutes. Basically right after writing this novel I felt the urge to give this place another go and I had a much better time with Hermes. I’ll try and do a review soon.
Thanks for the Follow up!. I don't think Ive ever seen an LMP, AMP or any provider add only 10 minutes as a price tier above 30min??
And it makes no sense. As you're actually paying more per minute for the extra 10 than for the 60.
When it's usually the opposite "buying in bulk"....Very odd
ie...
............. $$ per minute
30 @ $220 = $7.33
60 @ $320 = $5.33
60-70=10 @ $80 = $8.00

And why bother when if they are truly "Not a clockwatcher" and this can happen
Previous Review of:
Rachel
She's def not a redhead as her pics show but this time it's upstairs. Small standup shower upstairs. She got good size rack decent ass long black hair. Only wanted half HR but she gave me more like 40. Gave her 220/30 tip.

Sorry if this is annoying to folks I'm just a logical beast. Than again I have the same initials as Larry David

Thanks for the Follow up!. I don't think Ive ever seen an LMP, AMP or any provider add only 10 minutes as a price tier above 30min??
And it makes no sense. As you're actually paying more per minute for the extra 10 than for the 60.
When it's usually the opposite "buying in bulk"....Very odd
ie...
............. $$ per minute
30 @ $220 = $7.33
60 @ $320 = $5.33
60-70=10 @ $80 = $8.00

And why bother when if they are truly "Not a clockwatcher" and this can happen
Previous Review of:
Rachel
She's def not a redhead as her pics show but this time it's upstairs. Small standup shower upstairs. She got good size rack decent ass long black hair. Only wanted half HR but she gave me more like 40. Gave her 220/30 tip.

Sorry if this is annoying to folks I'm just a logical beast. Than again I have the same initials as Larry David
Yeah, they charge $320/hour for one shot, then $100 for an extra 10 minutes or another $100 for an extra 30 minutes. If you're going to plunk down that much cash, better off with the extra 30 minutes for a less rushed session.

When I was setting up the appointment they had said 1 hr $320 and then $400 for 70min CIM extra pop.

Hindsight I shoulda just went for the hour but I thought maybe they changed their pricing cause of an uptick in clients or something like that, which I’ve heard of before but never personally experienced.

Either way it was a bad decision on my part all around lesson learned.

When I was setting up the appointment they had said 1 hr $320 and then $400 for 70min CIM extra pop.

Hindsight I shoulda just went for the hour but I thought maybe they changed their pricing cause of an uptick in clients or something like that, which I’ve heard of before but never personally experienced.

Either way it was a bad decision on my part all around lesson learned.
No, not the end of the world. If you get a chance, go see Hermes. I've seen her many times at a few different places before she changed her name. Well worth the price of admission.

pokler

Power Bottom
Hermes…320hr

Did an early afternoon…1st on according to Hermes. Man attending door, never like that. He takes me to Hermes Rm…definitely a spinner, nice bod, man made, but well done. She a sweetheart, but Annoyingly kept losing shit. Must’ve did a line or two to start her day.
I’ve seen her b4, but not here. A creepy spot in queen during a drunk fortnight.

Anyway Bbbj was strong…Massage she can rerurn to owner…motivated rimmer… she arrived twice/three times on Daty and on her back side.

Started clock watching, but that meant nothing to me. Sessions not over no matter how tired they are until I release. I can honestly say she has the skill to get better after multiple visit, but I be made that mistake. I only do revisits if the bbbj is mind blowing. Btw she changes her hair….she sporting the rust green hairdo. 7 out of 10.
Session is not over until you blow? No matter how tired she is? So your gonna force her to work over with no pay ? And if I have an appointment with her later on same day she's going to be behind schedule and mess up my schedule because you don't know how to pace your load blow?

Session is not over until you blow? No matter how tired she is? So your gonna force her to work over with no pay ? And if I have an appointment with her later on same day she's going to be behind schedule and mess up my schedule because you don't know how to pace your load blow?
you made me sound selfishly barbaric.lol….I rescind my statement.lol…she’s all your Pokler.

Allison
Hi, sorry to hear about the mixup with the schedule and with Allison. She’s very new and her English is very limited. But as you said very sweet and pretty. Hermes will definitely make up for it
please give us a call

Hi, sorry to hear about the mixup with the schedule and with Allison. She’s very new and her English is very limited. But as you said very sweet and pretty. Hermes will definitely make up for it
please give us a call
Let this be a warning at this amount of money services are not always what was promised. Better to deal with girls directly. Thanks