Bri - tall blonde - Suffolk 631-488-1992 new # 631-316-1174

Saw Bri for the second time this weekend. She's now using 631-627-9593 and staying in Patchogue. I have to give her credit, it's true that it is much easier to get a hold of her once you've seen her already. The motel is similar to the others she's been at. Room smells like smoke, nothing crazy but it will stick to you a little bit. Not a problem for me but thought I'd give anyone going home to the mrs a heads up.

Her bbj has been discussed thoroughly and it lives up to the hype. Slow, deep, great tongue work. When I told her I was ready to pop she took me all the way down her throat and didn't let up until I was completely finished.

All in all she is absolutely worth the price of admission if you're patient enough to get a hold of her. $80 for bbj, $120 fs. I couldn't imagine getting past that bj though.

10/10.
I tried texting this number a few times. Got texts back saying something about the number isn’t for her and it’s an official officer and is reporting me for texting.
just curious if anyone else had an issue.

Haven't seen Bri recently, mostly because her number is always in question. Its been over 2 years since I have been able to actual have some incall/carfun with her when she was mostly out of Patchogue.

The last time I ran into Bri was purely by accident as she was room sharing with Jessica at the La Quinta (MacArthur Airport) I had set-up a incall to see Jessica, and we chatted for about 15 minutes or so before she left to give Jessica and I some privacy. I didn't even push the Doubles that night as I didn't have the cash to even ask, I only had my standard Jess money in my pocket nothing extra to donate that night.

I txted her out of the blue a couple months ago & she responded but never hooked up. Excellent mouth and good price. I wish I knew she was preggo- that would have been cool.