Bri - tall blonde - Suffolk 631-488-1992 new # 631-316-1174

She has changed her phone number a couple times and popped up in different locations in the last couple months. I have seen her in the past and had good experiences. Has anyone met her resently?

Acting very sketchy thru text. Asking if we met before and to come to shirley motel to see if she will recognize you from before.
While that mouth game is top notch i think ill pass because of the odd way of setting up appointment.
Seems like a set up to me but maybe someone bit the bullet and lived to tell the story?
Tried meeting her Monday night, told me to go to the motel and then just stopped answering. This was pretty annoying, especially after the 40 minute drive to get there. Ended up just leaving. Who knows what's going on, I was looking forward to it after all the good experiences you guys have talked about but I'll probably just cut my losses on this one.

Sounds like once she gets the money she needs, she’s done until she needs more shit.
Exactly what I was thinking. I remember seeing an ad she posted not too long ago saying she was desperate for Xanax or Klonopin because her shit got stolen and can’t get another script. Couldn’t find the ad because her number changes so damn much.

Ive seen Amanda twice about a year ago for a cardates. Both times it was In patchogue. I like how she attacks the dick and won’t let up until she has every drop. She’s good at what she does and doesn’t complain. But people are right she is very hard to get a hold of and replies back to text at the most random times.

My only regret is that I have never done FS with her. Does anybody know if bbfs is on the table ? My bet is that it is if she is comfortable with you.

Got into see this one. I've seen her before over the years. She's a bitch to get hold of, but she's not a bitch - very friendly and agreeable. Her phone gets swamped, and she tries to maintain some sort of schedule, but it doesn't take much h to throw that out of whack. $80 Incall in a motel in Brookhaven. As noted, very good bbj cim. Looks like her pics. There is a small dog, but it's a harmless thing. Her number does change often though.

Have seen Bri under a few different numbers but always the same name and location (so searching for her location should find her)

A little close to my work for my liking but needed some stress relief occasionally after a shift and have gone to Bri twice (guess she was good enough to see her again)

Has a room in a dumpy notel in shirley. Has a dog, it's very friendly but would be a concern if you were allergic.

She's the one in her pix and her personality is reflected in her posts... I don't know how to say it better than that.

She's in her middle 30s I think, blonde, clearly a lil spacey but no outward red flags.

130 got me a short stay that wasn't rushed, bbj included. She said originally FS was extra, I agreed, but her bbj was more than enough to throw me right over the edge. Shot in her mouth and didn't pay attention to where it went after that.

She didn't press me for the extra which I thought was classy. Made a repeater outta me.

Looks 6.5/10
Location 3/10 an armpit of the island
BBJ 9/10 for real. Very very good. Slow & sensual style so if you like the jackhammer style deduct points. Her bbj reminds me of BBW Amanda or BBW Tiffany/Gina.
FS can't comment didn't partake

Hope this helps+
TZ

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think this is the same Bri that has a thread in cheap thrills. Good review tho
I think so too.

I think she had her own thread at one time but it got closed down.

Full disclosure I saw her about four years ago right after her thread got closed down.
I reviewed her in the Cheap Thrills section. I saw her in Lindenhurst. I was actually a drunk at the time and she had to work a little harder to finish me by mouth but she didn't complain. I remember she made out with me to guess the alcohol I had been drinking.

Very cool girl, had good time but she kinda disappeared for a while after that and when she reappeared is always too far east for me.

Saw her probably close to 4 years ago. Twice. Both times at that motel in lindy. Shit hole. First time best bbbj I ever had. Second time same as billy showed up wasted and still got me to nut fairly quickly.
always nqns. One time washed it down with a Miller high life that was on the cigarette burned end table. What can I say? I’m a sucker for the classy broads!
Mastic is way too far for me and she almost never responds to texts or answers phone so I find that odd.

Yes it is the infamous Bri. Mods please merge into that thread. This one changes numbers with the day of the week.

you overpaid by a lot, which goes to show prices depend on people and ways of dealing with these women.

I saw her for a car date in a decent area of Farmingville about 7 months ago. She was staying with a guy friend and walked out and gave me a BBJ in my car for 50. This one can deep throat like it’s nobodies business and has no gag reflex. Over the years she has wondered all over Suffolk county for her business and is the epitome of Suffolk county white trash. About 6ft and nice tits, not skinny more of a real BBW without being a sloppy whale.

her higher rates probably reflect her living at the motel and needing the cash for her weekly rate stay and with her she seems to be more bias to give certain people one deal and others another. So is life.

Very bad on writing reviews, have seen Bri in the past hard to get hold of, she is pleasant enough, does not rush you out, Has better than average BBBJ skills ,Managed to get a rim job From her and it was just for the asking, Possibly back door open but did not ask. Only downside is the ROOM IS A PIGSTY to say the least, No visible signs of Drug abuse, however she was flying, possibly Pills, Thank you, don't remember pricing but it was not that steep

She’s nearly impossible to get a hold of. She says in her ad that Someone is always hacking her phone that’s why she has to change her number.
I saw her getting into a car with some big dude. At that dump in Shirley. So she does have a handler / Boyfriend with her.

I saw Bri about 2 or 3 months ago at the dumpy hotel in Shirley straight down montauk. I was drunk off Voodoo Ranger and She gave me a nqns bbbjws for about 15 mins straight. She swallowed the load and told me after that she could taste the beer lol . I also saw her one day while I was driving down montauk high way walking her dog. I couldn’t stop I had something important to do. But my dick got rock hard from seeing her thick thighs and ass in those sky blue jeans. Like massy said she is the epitome of Suffolk county white trash ..... but that’s what makes her great lol. Only person that may be better is the fat cum dump Jenna.

I saw Bri about 2 or 3 months ago at the dumpy hotel in Shirley straight down montauk. I was drunk off Voodoo Ranger and She gave me a nqns bbbjws for about 15 mins straight. She swallowed the load and told me after that she could taste the beer lol . I also saw her one day while I was driving down montauk high way walking her dog. I couldn’t stop I had something important to do. But my dick got rock hard from seeing her thick thighs and ass in those sky blue jeans. Like massy said she is the epitome of Suffolk county white trash ..... but that’s what makes her great lol. Only person that may be better is the fat cum dump Jenna.
IWAHJ would have loved Bri, heh

Recently saw Bri at a motel in the Mastic area. She started advertising again after what seemed to be a few month hiatus.

Been on my radar for a while after seeing reviews in the cheap head thread and here, but never been able to schedule. There have been multiple number changes. Was looking at one of the online sites and saw she had an ad with new number. 631-316-1174. In the ad she says to keep trying…did this over a couple of days. She finally responded and I was on my way.

As reviewed before by others, I found her to be very friendly, no rush, chatty without seeming high on anything. Looked good in a pair of yoga pants that were pulled up high on her waist, but a pretty loose belly when those came off…not much up top…probably A cups.

bbjnqns for 80 was pretty good. Probably won’t repeat as I feel like I’ve scratched that itch now.

Post is to make people aware she is active again and to update phone number.

Recently saw Bri at a motel in the Mastic area. She started advertising again after what seemed to be a few month hiatus.

Been on my radar for a while after seeing reviews in the cheap head thread and here, but never been able to schedule. There have been multiple number changes. Was looking at one of the online sites and saw she had an ad with new number. 631-316-1174. In the ad she says to keep trying…did this over a couple of days. She finally responded and I was on my way.

As reviewed before by others, I found her to be very friendly, no rush, chatty without seeming high on anything. Looked good in a pair of yoga pants that were pulled up high on her waist, but a pretty loose belly when those came off…not much up top…probably A cups.

bbjnqns for 80 was pretty good. Probably won’t repeat as I feel like I’ve scratched that itch now.

Was it a car date or at an incall?

yes this is Bri. Yes and the loose belly is due to having a child thank you for pointing that out as I don't have the funds to get a tummy Tuck. But I'm extremely' glad you mentioned that, as it was such an important part of our encounter! I'm glad scratched that itch because I know who this is, and if you're ever itchy again I won't be the one to scratch those crabs. I came on this forum just to let everyone know that the reason I don't answer most of the time is because I do get about 300 texts.

She has changed her phone number a couple times and popped up in different locations in the last couple months. I have seen her in the past and had good experiences. Has anyone met her resently?

Acting very sketchy thru text. Asking if we met before and to come to shirley motel to see if she will recognize you from before.
While that mouth game is top notch i think ill pass because of the odd way of setting up appointment.
Seems like a set up to me but maybe someone bit the bullet and lived to tell the story?

I know this is a little old but I wanted to let you know the only reason I ask if I know you is because most people tell me they have met me before just to see me faster I do see my regulars first and that's why I asked that question but a lot of the times people lie so then I do ask a follow-up question like where we met or something specific that would allow me to remember you that's the only reason nothing sketchy there just trying to protect my own ass

Oh one more thing I never asked to see if I knew you before the date you must have misunderstood what I do is ask what car you're going to be in and once I see you pull in the parking lot I give you the room number just to make sure it's not an undercover cop I mean I would think someone being that careful as I was would make you feel more at ease rather than a female just allowing anything goes no questions asked no matter good or bad reviews you may find about me you will never find anything's about me being involved w the police

I recently accidentally deleted over a hundred contacts so I do ask if I know you only to save all the introductory questions about law enforcement etc etc and I do tend to see my regulars first but that doesn't exclude from others once I see you you will have the same privilege