Bri - tall blonde - Suffolk 631-488-1992 new # 631-316-1174

AKA BRI/Amanda/Sketch my personal name. Tried to meet up after billy s reviews in 2017 and keep it coverd above. Went to patchogue apartments rider street needed to get buzzed in call when in building, felt uncomfortable. Really wanted to try that by but she sketched me out, went all the way to that rathole, tallboys in eleavator, smelled like piss, I left. something wasnt right. Sounded rough like marge simpsons sister on phone wanted 70 beans...saved the 70 for myself. Something was not right. She got all pissy we all know how she is very defensive sent all sorts of messages, she does write eloquently for a thot hooker though...Buyer be ware my 2 cents
that's strange I saw her fairly recently and it was out of a motel

Met up with this one about two months ago finally. She is super cautious in text and that’s probably a good thing & I respect it.

the person in the pictures only beefier, she’s tall and big. The price was right and she can deep throat like it’s nobodies business.

She has a thread here somewhere.
Probably a different number.
She's had a few numbers, but for some reason she seems to know when we've messaged before, even when I had texted her a long time ago at a different number. Don't ask, don't know - maybe she's bluffing. Anyway, her earlier thread is linked at the beginning of this one. She's also mentioned in the Cheap Head thread, because, well, it's cheap head. And very, very good cheap head, imo

I’ve meet her about 4 times this year she was always good service bbj Car dates 60. Then she disappeared change her number like 5 times and doesn’t respond to text. I would definitely repeat she was fun

What part of Suffolk is she in and why is it so cheap makes me think and wonder and ponder what’s going on just curious? I’m not a car date guy at al can sue host with enough notice in advance? Sounds like fun either way not sure why I love the bbj ladoes more than fs ladies but they always are more appealing ok my eyes less work and I get to sit back and relax etc.

Wasn’t Bri in Riverhead years back giving head?
I pretty sure that was a different Bri. Riverhead bri had a group of "friends" and worked out if house on a dirt road. This one used to be mostly lindenhurst.

What part of Suffolk is she in and why is it so cheap makes me think and wonder and ponder what’s going on just curious? I’m not a car date guy at al can sue host with enough notice in advance? Sounds like fun either way not sure why I love the bbj ladoes more than fs ladies but they always are more appealing ok my eyes less work and I get to sit back and relax etc.
Mostly "near East" (as opposed to "far East" I guess.). Airport area. Was incall for me, but this was a while ago

I don’t get it I text and call This one I never get an answer Now . Saw her a few years back at some shit hole in Lindenhurst. I think she was living out of it. possibly the best Bbbj of my life. LOL I think I blew my load before I was even fully erect. Also something seems fishy. All of her adds ramble on about some nonsense of someone stealing her number.

I don’t get it I text and call This one I never get an answer Now . Saw her a few years back at some shit hole in Lindenhurst. I think she was living out of it. possibly the best Bbbj of my life. LOL I think I blew my load before I was even fully erect. Also something seems fishy. All of her adds ramble on about some nonsense of someone stealing her number.
funny enough I just saw her about 30mins ago.
@keep it covered was 100% accurate. Best bbj I've had in a bit. Very tall soft bodied woman. The only downside was the incall is a complete dump. 70 for the service. Very economically friendly.

Service 9
Price10
Location 2

funny enough I just saw her about 30mins ago.
@keep it covered was 100% accurate. Best bbj I've had in a bit. Very tall soft bodied woman. The only downside was the incall is a complete dump. 70 for the service. Very economically friendly.

Service 9
Price10
Location 2
All her Adds say Middle Island now. As far as I’m concerned that should be called end of island. What number did you get her at? Seems like this broad changes her number every few days.

She has changed her phone number a couple times and popped up in different locations in the last couple months. I have seen her in the past and had good experiences. Has anyone met her resently?

Acting very sketchy thru text. Asking if we met before and to come to shirley motel to see if she will recognize you from before.
While that mouth game is top notch i think ill pass because of the odd way of setting up appointment.
Seems like a set up to me but maybe someone bit the bullet and lived to tell the story?