Bri - tall blonde - Suffolk 631-488-1992 new # 631-316-1174

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
She was referenced her before perhaps in cheap head. She got one bad comment, not from me, came on here cause some white knight got a discount, created a shit storm and got the thread closed. Not sure if she got banned or not.
Only cause I remember the pics.

I have seen her twice, last time was weekend before last. Name given is Amanda. Staying in a Shirley motel. Pictures are accurate and she gives amazing DT head. She is tall and thick but I wouldn't say fat. Has a belly but nothing crazy for her height. She kisses and seems to enjoy it but YMMV. Used to be in a Patchogue apartment. I was disappointed last time around by the mess in the room and a perceived lack of hygiene but maybe got her on a bad night. I don't see any signs of drug use. Damage was $140 for the Hh you might get 2 pops for that if you ask. Overall she puts in the effort.

**Moderator please change title from no name to Amanda**
She goes by Amanda now. Room smelled of smoke really bad. Shares hotel room in Shirley. She is in fact the old "BRI". I asked for car date as the room smell was that bad. 60 BBJ with gulp, friendly, GREAT GREAT BJ, she enjoys this a lot, DT, Moans, Licks balls, well worth it. Enjoy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There is some stuff about her in the Cheap Head section also because I reviewed her as Brie also about two years ago.
I will concur her BBJ is awesome and she was very enthusiastic. I thought she was a sweetheart and had a great time with her. What I remember was I had been out drinking all night and she had to work extra hard but she never complained.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/cheap-head-thread.53559/page-15#post-1146212

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
**Moderator please change title from no name to Amanda**
She goes by Amanda now. Room smelled of smoke really bad. Shares hotel room in Shirley. She is in fact the old "BRI". I asked for car date as the room smell was that bad. 60 BBJ with gulp, friendly, GREAT GREAT BJ, she enjoys this a lot, DT, Moans, Licks balls, well worth it. Enjoy.
Covered...Shared room?
another Girl? Doubles?

Texted this one tonight but she asked who I was. Told her my friend gave me her number and she hasn't answered me since. I don't mention ug unless it's an Asian spa. You guys spook her or what?

Texted this one tonight but she asked who I was. Told her my friend gave me her number and she hasn't answered me since. I don't mention ug unless it's an Asian spa. You guys spook her or what?
When she first came back into the scene a few months ago, I recognized the pics. I wanted to see her a couple years ago but never got the chance, so I tried recently. She responded once, but couldn't arrange a mutual time. She did say that she "has records" of us communicating back in 2017. I'm be impressed, because her # was different (mine the same), but didn't know phones (or providers) kept messages that long, particularly when there were only a few and we never actually met.

Finally made contact and visited a couple days ago - hotel by the airport. Looks exactly like the pics, imo. Was only there for a blow 'n go, so she kept her clothes on, but she seemed like the type that would have shown something had you asked. Chill personality. $65 for cim - don't know if there was a swallow - didn't pay attention. Great head game, and if it wasn't so difficult to make contact I'd go more often. One thing though - I didn't smell smoke when I was in the room, but when I got into my car I reeked of it. If I was going to work or a SO it would have been a problem.

AKA BRI/Amanda/Sketch my personal name. Tried to meet up after billy s reviews in 2017 and keep it coverd above. Went to patchogue apartments rider street needed to get buzzed in call when in building, felt uncomfortable. Really wanted to try that by but she sketched me out, went all the way to that rathole, tallboys in eleavator, smelled like piss, I left. something wasnt right. Sounded rough like marge simpsons sister on phone wanted 70 beans...saved the 70 for myself. Something was not right. She got all pissy we all know how she is very defensive sent all sorts of messages, she does write eloquently for a thot hooker though...Buyer be ware my 2 cents

AKA BRI/Amanda/Sketch my personal name. Tried to meet up after billy s reviews in 2017 and keep it coverd above. Went to patchogue apartments rider street needed to get buzzed in call when in building, felt uncomfortable. Really wanted to try that by but she sketched me out, went all the way to that rathole, tallboys in eleavator, smelled like piss, I left. something wasnt right. Sounded rough like marge simpsons sister on phone wanted 70 beans...saved the 70 for myself. Something was not right. She got all pissy we all know how she is very defensive sent all sorts of messages, she does write eloquently for a thot hooker though...Buyer be ware my 2 cents
Was this visit recent or back in 2017?