Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

What was so shameful about the encounter ?
Smelly experience, smelly breath,smelly saliva, funny smell down there,looked better in her pictures than in person, I confronted her about it said what smell? dead straight into my eyes, I think her username was $$Bethanies$$ I honestly can’t remember I don’t think I even want to remember something among the lines of that. The smells weren’t that strong but just enough where I can detect it. IDK what I was thinking but JR was in full control, he wanted a tight snatch which it was but couldn’t shake the feeling I could’ve gotten a better looking Asian in those AMP joints or in the streets of queens Roosevelt for $50. I came in her mouth twice. After she left I poured Blue listerine mouthwash on junior, burned like hell for a few minutes, took it like champ. Was sore for a bit. Done with Asian chicks on SA sticking to my white queens.

Smelly experience, smelly breath,smelly saliva, funny smell down there,looked better in her pictures than in person, I confronted her about it said what smell? dead straight into my eyes, I think her username was $$Bethanies$$ I honestly can’t remember I don’t think I even want to remember something among the lines of that. The smells weren’t that strong but just enough where I can detect it. IDK what I was thinking but JR was in full control, he wanted a tight snatch which it was but couldn’t shake the feeling I could’ve gotten a better looking Asian in those AMP joints or in the streets of queens Roosevelt for $50. I came in her mouth twice. After she left I poured Blue listerine mouthwash on junior, burned like hell for a few minutes, took it like champ. Was sore for a bit. Done with Asian chicks on SA sticking to my white queens.
We all have that moment or encounter where common sense is left at the door and temporary insanity takes over.
Glad you can speak about it and learn from your transgressions..
Happy Holidays

Lol I definitely talked to her and almost planned to meet a while back shes been on the site about 2 years, good thing the convo went no where. Dodged a bullet
She's still on

Taking break for the holidays but will probably renew before prices go up in Jan '22. Some recent activity:

~~natalia babyyy~~ (no space) - super cute 20 y/o waitress from Suffolk who goes back to U of Buffalo at the end of January. She was anxious to do the intro meet and drove to me in Nassau where we had wine and tapas. Inexperienced SB and I explained this would be our only public outing and all subsequent meets would be in a motel room. Seemed okay with $400 ppm but asked for time to think about my proposal. Disappointed when she texted me the following day to tell me it sounded too much like prostitution to her and she wasn't comfortable taking that step so unfortunately that one didn't pan out. She's looking for the SA unicorn who's going to give her $ for being arm candy etc., - wished her good luck

~~Talya rose~~ (may have deactivated profile or blocked me) 20'something fit athletic blonde from N Babylon. Was seeing her weekly at nearby motel. All uncovered and up for anything until she just kinda dropped off the face of the earth. Was giving her $300 ppm and well worth it. Hoping she reappears

~~brownhaird gal 12598~~ no spaces (may have deactivated or blocked) 20'something bisexual girl from Levittown. Never even made the intro meet as she had one minor crisis after another. A real head case who claims to have found a good arrangement in the interim so I never had the pleasure. Never discussed sex or $ although she sent some sexy pics and claimed to luv eating pussy

~~Lovely chris 11~~ (active, no spaces) - Asian girl in her late 20's in Garden City area. Agreed to first meet at s shore motel near me for $400 ppm. She cancelled day of meet claiming she was having a bad reaction to her 2nd shot and has been unresponsive to my messages seeking to reschedule so I'll throw her out there

~~MegG 73~~ (active, no space) desperate late 20'something lives out in eastern Suffolk, Patchogue area. Seemed a little strung out and white trashy but never took her up on her offer to meet up at some motel on Rt 112 for a couple of hours. She wanted $180 (+ the cost of the room) for 2 hours all uncovered and everything on the table. Not at all my type so have at her

~~Sexy nurseby E~~ (active, no spaces) 20'something Asian girl living/working in NYC. Was seeing her on occasion when she changed jobs and our schedules no longer aligned. Think I was giving her $300 ppm + train fare. Everything uncovered and a good time. Saw her profile was recently updated and reached out. Told me she had fun but was not looking to continue our relationship. Judging from her profile it looks like she's using SA as a serious dating site seeking a "real relationship" and not ppm/meet ups - but who knows

My current stable of SA girls are a late 30's divorced Korean women who does nails out of her house in Nassau (extremely reasonable and more into the sex than the $ for sure), a 30'something Japanese fitness instructor from the UWS ($300/ppm + food, wine and train fare) and a 20'something white, petite tatted up nanny who lives in upper Manhattan (Dykman Street) who I'm giving $400/ppm + train fare. All uncovered and good fun (for now.....)

Happy holidays all!
I was talking to sexy nurse a while back and she quoted me 500-700. Said she might be willing to do 300 but stopped responding after. Glad someone here was doing her lol

yeh talked this one and seemed kind of stalky so I ignored. She keeps looking at the profile..time to block

I had her last year. Her pictures are at least 5-10 years old or touched up. She has some mental issues.

Lol I definitely talked to her and almost planned to meet a while back shes been on the site about 2 years, good thing the convo went no where. Dodged a bullet
She's still on
Damn looks like a couple of us know this chick or have seen her profile xD
yeh talked this one and seemed kind of stalky so I ignored. She keeps looking at the profile..time to block
oh gosh you too huh lol looks like the review came in handy then best to avoid this one and save your cash that’s for sure.
I had her last year. Her pictures are at least 5-10 years old or touched up. She has some mental issues.
Yes really regret seeing her should’ve walked out but no, the little guy was in control. Crazy how many others folks at least know who she is, definitely looks and stalks your profile.Right on definitely looks like she’s in her 40’s. Live and learn I suppose. How was your experience with her?

Damn looks like a couple of us know this chick or have seen her profile xD

oh gosh you too huh lol looks like the review came in handy then best to avoid this one and save your cash that’s for sure.

Yes really regret seeing her should’ve walked out but no, the little guy was in control. Crazy how many others folks at least know who she is, definitely looks and stalks your profile.Right on definitely looks like she’s in her 40’s. Live and learn I suppose. How was your experience with her?
She was chill. No bad smell. Bed skills 5/10, X2 shots. All covered.

Lucky you, agreed bed skills around 5/10 for sure. Did her covered 2x as well, One of my worst decisions. Blocked her. I’m gonna stick with my white queens. If I’m ever in the mood for some Asian I’ll head out to Queens, had cute Asian chick last night hit me up asking to help her with a New Years Eve dress, asking for 700 PPM, blocked her. I should’ve gotten the username down but it’s now become more of an automatic reaction. She was a NYU undergrad.

Scouting Report
(Please remove any $$’s in the names)
$$Jenny$$Baby
Got pro vibes from this one, nonetheless a sweet gal but takes forever to get a response, wants about 1k for the deed, talked down for about half of that but ultimately just gave up. My loss your gain.
$$Hilarious$$Lover
Open to meeting up, can’t remember the amount she wanted but I know it wasn’t to much, I know she really wanted to meet up but I ultimately lost interest and moved on. It’s hard to keep track of things when you have a bunch of potential chicks willing to meet. Also got lost in my burner phone numbers lol can’t seem to remember which one i had her in.
$$blondie$$blake
Another sweet gal, got semi pro vibes. Wanted $500 for the deed . Didn’t want to bulge from there. Moved on. I honestly didn’t try on this one as much I should but who knows someone else might have better luck than me
$$desirable$$babe
From Jersey, was very willing to meet, very reasonable and open for some cheap fun play your cards right should not be a problem. Anyways after our initial contact, texting became very taxing would then take hours to get back at me. Essential the energy was lost. moved on.
$$Seductive$$belle
Was gonna meet this one, but she had babysitter problems that night. I moved on. From Jersey. Could be had fro reasonable amount. Work your magic. $200-300 range even less.
$$girl$$kitty
Pro vibes from this one wanted 1k for the deed. Blocked and moved on. Maybe someone has better luck idk.

Met this one pre-covid I believe. She got off the train and we drove to the motel. Before getting the room key I took a good look at her and decided I couldn't go through with it. Thought I'd been cat-fished with old/deceiving pics and she had zero sex appeal to me at that moment. Told her I'd had a change of heart, dropped her off back at the LIRR station, gave her $50 for her train fare and said good bye - glad I cut my losses

Met this one pre-covid I believe. She got off the train and we drove to the motel. Before getting the room key I took a good look at her and decided I couldn't go through with it. Thought I'd been cat-fished with old/deceiving pics and she had zero sex appeal to me at that moment. Told her I'd had a change of heart, dropped her off back at the LIRR station, gave her $50 for her train fare and said good bye - glad I cut my losses
I should’ve done the same but things happen. I’ve also have a habit of giving them money when theirs a change in heart, code word for been catfished/deceived. Like you give small amounts like 40-60$ to head back, bad habit.

I should’ve done the same but things happen. I’ve also have a habit of giving them money when theirs a change in heart, code word for been catfished/deceived. Like you give small amounts like 40-60$ to head back, bad habit.
I have done that as well. It’s just an easy way to get them the hell out of there. And it seems worth the small payment to hopefully make sure you don’t have to hear from them again.

She ghosted on me, I believe from a different user name. Seemed interested in meeting, and then stopped communicating even before details were discussed.

Anyone got info on xxXCute It GirlXxx? (Remove x and Spaces) From north fork so kinda far east and she seems wayyyy too eager to meet up so I know one of you guys had her already 99% sure.

Anyone got info on xxXCute It GirlXxx? (Remove x and Spaces) From north fork so kinda far east and she seems wayyyy too eager to meet up so I know one of you guys had her already 99% sure.
I've seen about a half dozen profiles with the "itgirl" part in the name, and just various different words in front of it. They are all fakes and scammers. Must be the same person or people.