ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

Should be interesting. At this point in my life it may be 3 seconds or it may not happen at all! I will definitely take my generic V pills! I have been considering what my first activity would be ... I was thinking my usual AMP in Bay Shore ... maybe my regular at Fantasy who is still there. But I think it will be Shy! By the way ... do they still have the "fantasy room" which is if I am not mistaken all the way down the end of the hall on the left?

Should be interesting. At this point in my life it may be 3 seconds or it may not happen at all! I will definitely take my generic V pills! I have been considering what my first activity would be ... I was thinking my usual AMP in Bay Shore ... maybe my regular at Fantasy who is still there. But I think it will be Shy! By the way ... do they still have the "fantasy room" which is if I am not mistaken all the way down the end of the hall on the left?
Hi LIsteve.. yes the dream room is now where the T-Girl does lap dances. Btw I think it should be me also lollll!

First post here. Reading all the positive feedback here on Shy. I’ve decided to contact her and hopefully can meet her in the near future. What does one do waiting for her if Shy is in a session? Don’t really want to see or bump into another client.

First post here. Reading all the positive feedback here on Shy. I’ve decided to contact her and hopefully can meet her in the near future. What does one do waiting for her if Shy is in a session? Don’t really want to see or bump into another client.
Hi chinam8n
If you come in and I happen to be busy, they will sit you in another private room. This way you won’t have to see anyone and you can watch a movie while you wait.

So I shot Shy an email last week early while at work letting her know I would be stopping by. When I got there we confirmed the email and that I was a UG customer and she gave me the UG rate which I appreciated. She excused herself quickly and we both joked that she hadn't even had coffee yet. Anyway, she got on top to give me a bit of lap dance, which I appreciated and then let me know she would have to take off her mask in order to proceed! Obviously a good sign. CBJ followed by me getting behind her for a great finish. All I can say is she didn't only live up to the hype, she exceeded it. I was very happy to have met her and will see her again soon, and regularly!

So I shot Shy an email last week early while at work letting her know I would be stopping by. When I got there we confirmed the email and that I was a UG customer and she gave me the UG rate which I appreciated. She excused herself quickly and we both joked that she hadn't even had coffee yet. Anyway, she got on top to give me a bit of lap dance, which I appreciated and then let me know she would have to take off her mask in order to proceed! Obviously a good sign. CBJ followed by me getting behind her for a great finish. All I can say is she didn't only live up to the hype, she exceeded it. I was very happy to have met her and will see her again soon, and regularly!
And so you did!...uhmm live up to yer name
know what I mean heh heh

G

Gsx98

I got to meet Shy a few weeks back and is not Shy at all!!! Wow this girl is so beautiful and the setup was super easy as most reviews have mentioned already. It’s a bit further out for me to get there but it’s worth it if you are close to the area.

I get there and the parking is packed so I’m thinking inside was it out packed but there wasn’t really anyone walking around. They all disappear somewhere lol I haven’t explored this area. I asked for a 15 min lap dance with shy and they have me wait for a bit. Once she is ready they call me and I get to meet this beauty. She greets me and we get naked!!! She asks if she can take off the mask and I said of course!!! Then she starts off with a CBJ which was awesome none the less. Lots of sucking and moaning she gets really into it. I’m sitting there and she gets up on the couch to continue sucking on it. I play with her ass for a bit and then we moved to some missionary, wow she is so beautiful and I really enjoyed being inside her tight pussy. We then moved to some doggy and this is when I getting a bit tired and for some reason my thing just died. Well that didn’t stop her! She went back to CBJ and worked on it until I came. She really puts in an effort and doesn’t rush you at all. I just wished she was a bit closer and I would see her all the time!

First time poster and newbie so please bear with me here.
Got to meet Shy at Fantasy yesterday morning for the first time after reading so many stellar reviews. I've never been to a place such as Fantasy, Showworld, etc. so I didn't know what to expect. I walk in and a very nice gentleman shows me around and explains how it all works. Get to the back and I see Shy and she directs me to the desk to pay, went for the 15 minutes. Get to the room and she comes in through the other door and we work out the details which were very fair imo. Shy lives up to the hype and delivers in so many ways, she is very friendly, easy to talk to, and incredibly gorgeous. She has an amazing figure and even nicer assets. We start off getting comfortable, feeling each other up and down. Move on to cbj which she is amazing at; especially loved the trick she did with her tongue and the attention she pays to the marbles making sure they're not left out. Switched to doggie with an amazing tight view for a bit and finished off in mish with her legs over my shoulders; at this point she was very vocal which really drove me to finish. She helped me clean up and we said our goodbyes. Never felt rushed with her at any point and she truly gave me an experience I will never forget, hopefully the first of many. To anyone out there still hesitant on meeting Shy, go for it, you won't be disappointed.

First time poster, looks like that’s the trend.
Just met shy today, emailed her and she ran me through the whole process. Not going to lie but I was nervous the whole time, like others, I haven’t really been to places like Showworld, but it really does seem like a friendly “you do you” type of place. Kinda place where you wish you were kinda tipsy just to enjoy the vibe. Really nice place actually
There was also a friendly guy trying to explain me the whole process, but junior was horny and everything was just going from one ear and out the other. Walk to the counter and said I want to meet shy, paid and told me which room to go to. Now to the fun part, in comes shy, and holy smokes she’s absolutely beautiful. She could be an Instagram model for all I know. Loved the Tatttoos. We talk for a bit, and then she starts to give me a nice lap dance. I was really nervous before but junior got the message loud and clear. I’m kinda awkward when it comes to hot providers but she made me feel comfortable. Move to a cbj, and ohh my god, I don’t know what it was but it felt really good, she gives the boys nice attention as well while simultaneously using her hand. This is the type of shit that makes you fall in love hahah. Move on to mish and boy oh boy her voice just adds to the whole experience. Either she really likes it or she knows how to fake it, we will never know. Release the seed and called it time. No rush whatsoever, helped me get cleaned up, we talked for a bit about the place and how it’s pretty chilled out. Her food delivery got cancelled which she was annoyed about and then we shared a few jokes and went on our separate ways. Now let me tell you, you know when you leave and then you just drive home with the music loud singing lyrics to your favorite song? That happy feeling? Yea I did that.

By my calculations, May 7th will be 2 weeks after my second vaccination shot. That's a Friday. I hate going to this place on a Friday- All mongers are running down there with their paycheck and it is busy. Maybe not in a Corona world though. Shy- I will see you May 7th! Be gentle - It will be over a year for me!
I'm in the same boat (my 2 weeks will be up on May 5th) and I've been thinking the exact same thing. I haven't been down to Edison since since this whole thing started. I think that I will be heading down to see Shy late next week. I've missed her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Does anyone else know of any other girls that offer the same as shy does??
First off, where the fuck do you come off asking about other girls in a thread that Shy is paying for?

Second of all, I have know Shy for literally 20 years and can honestly say there is no one like her on the Edison Strip.

All her recent reviews back me up, this is no shill post.
I also have many posts on her from years ago that match what people are saying today.

Unlike some of my previous favorites from XDreams years gone by Shy has barely aged.
Those pictures she posts are recent.

She is as hot as the the first time I saw her as a teenager back in the Deer Park location of XDreams.

I normally would delete a post like yours but I wanted to make a point.

Don't ask about other girls in a thread someone is paying for and no there is no one who is going to give you the same bang (literally!) for your buck.
And I'd say that (and have) even if she wasn't an advertiser.

First off, where the fuck do you come off asking about other girls in a thread that Shy is paying for?

Second of all, I have know Shy for literally 20 years and can honestly say there is no one like her on the Edison Strip.

All her recent reviews back me up, this is no shill post.
I also have many posts on her from years ago that match what people are saying today.

Unlike some of my previous favorites from XDreams years gone by Shy has barely aged.
Those pictures she posts are recent.

She is as hot as the the first time I saw her as a teenager back in the Deer Park location of XDreams.

I normally would delete a post like yours but I wanted to make a point.

Don't ask about other girls in a thread someone is paying for and no there is no one who is going to give you the same bang (literally!) for your buck.
And I'd say that (and have) even if she wasn't an advertiser.
Third of all no questions for your first post.

Contribute become active supply some info and then ask.

Rules are hear for a reason, moderators are not paid shouldn't have to clean up after you and or anyone else.

I have seen Shy for about 15 or 16 years although not in a few years ( stopped hitting Edison a while ago). She was my favorite the entire time I went. Killer bod, great personality and awesome service.

I'm confused. I wasn't aware that this was a paid thread. I thought that the paid thread is in the "Updates & Announcements" forum. This one is in the Long Island forum.

If there are paid threads in this forum, how would someone know which ones are paid and which aren't? Is it just by the initial post from Slinky saying that Shy is a new advertiser or is there some way else of knowing?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm confused. I wasn't aware that this was a paid thread. I thought that the paid thread is in the "Updates & Announcements" forum. This one is in the Long Island forum.
When a lady places an ad she gets two threads.

One is for her to post her schedule and she alone has access to that thread.

The second thread is this one where members can post reviews and ask her questions.

So it's her thread also.
Sophia, Angel Baby, they all get two.

So it's like if someone went into Sophia's review thread and asked if Mandy the GILF offered BBFS.

Is it just by the initial post from Slinky saying that Shy is a new advertiser or is there some way else of knowing?
Yes, the initial post from Slinky will tell you all you need to know.

How is that indicated if someone is unaware of the paid thread? Is it based on the format of the thread title (Name/email address)? Is it based on the initial post from Slinky saying that this is a new advertiser? Is it something else? I can easily see someone joining a thread without going to the first post. So, that would be easy to miss if it isn't something that someone knows to intentionally look for.

I'm not looking to argue about the process. I just want to know what to look for when reading a thread so that I know which are paid threads and which aren't.