160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

Have seen Jessica back to back weeks here. She works Wednesday and Thursday. In my opinion she is the best looking of the bunch here. Perfect soft skin with perfect perky Bs with long nipples. Typical service. Soft touch massage. Gets naked right away and runs those long nipple all over your backside. Very good and unrushed CBJ with CG and mish. Typical 40/100 standard rates. I hate going here when the rehab place is open. They had their door open the last time i went. Some old lady was eyeing me as i rang the bell. Such a reliable place. Only bad experience I had recently was with Cici on a Sunday . I laid the big bill before the session as the tip. I didn’t have anything smaller and later on she told me it was that time of the month and only did a CBJ. Felt weird to ask for change from the Benjamin.

We should have a composite list of who works each day.

No we shouldn't.
Other AMPs in the city pay to have that information published.

What you're doing is giving them free advertising.

Just left here. Saw Eva. She only works here on Monday’s. This is our third meeting in 6 weeks. She is petite with nice man made play pillows and a soft cushy butt. Nice figure good personality. Enthusiastic service.
she has a mask on and asks me to use the bathroom to wash my hands. Once in the room she takes the donation of 40 and leave but not before taking hold of Junior otc. She returned and gets right into it as I’m sitting naked on the table. She drops her little dress and pulls my head into her chest. I’m sucking and playing with her tits and she’s biting my ear and moaning (total act but it gets me going). She garbs junior as I put one in the pink and one in the stink. She is already lubed up so I lay back. She gets on top and slides against me while moaning. Attempts to enter were resisted and she brought me to an end by the slide!! I loved it but others might have been put off by it.
She cleaned me up. Got dressed and massaged my legs and feet. Paid for hh but she said we were done ten minutes early. I didn’t care bc I enjoyed myself. 100 tip and I was back out in the cold snowy world with a warm feeling inside and a smile on my face!
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

Just left here. Saw Eva. She only works here on Monday’s. This is our third meeting in 6 weeks. She is petite with nice man made play pillows and a soft cushy butt. Nice figure good personality. Enthusiastic service.
she has a mask on and asks me to use the bathroom to wash my hands. Once in the room she takes the donation of 40 and leave but not before taking hold of Junior otc. She returned and gets right into it as I’m sitting naked on the table. She drops her little dress and pulls my head into her chest. I’m sucking and playing with her tits and she’s biting my ear and moaning (total act but it gets me going). She garbs junior as I put one in the pink and one in the stink. She is already lubed up so I lay back. She gets on top and slides against me while moaning. Attempts to enter were resisted and she brought me to an end by the slide!! I loved it but others might have been put off by it.
She cleaned me up. Got dressed and massaged my legs and feet. Paid for hh but she said we were done ten minutes early. I didn’t care bc I enjoyed myself. 100 tip and I was back out in the cold snowy world with a warm feeling inside and a smile on my face!
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
Sounded like BB, but I may be mistaken. Sounded like a warm good time depending which hole you slid ito.
Nice Penthouse forum story.

Just left here. Saw Eva... She is petite with nice man made play pillows and a soft cushy butt. Nice figure good personality. Enthusiastic service... She garbs junior as I put one in the pink and one in the stink.
I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She is a tiny little thing, isn't she? I concur, she seems to enjoy what she does. She kept telling me "your dick so strong!"
Did she react to you putting your finger in her ass? I didn't try with her, but I am hoping to find one of these girls who will do anal.

I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She is a tiny little thing, isn't she? I concur, she seems to enjoy what she does. She kept telling me "your dick so strong!"
Did she react to you putting your finger in her ass? I didn't try with her, but I am hoping to find one of these girls who will do anal.
They sure have a good line that makes men feel good and want to return. Some American women should take lessons.