160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

Alright, until i find a new place to go to thats in the area im willing to drive to, I guess this is the place im going to be going.

Went this past saturday. This time I called ahead to see who was working (even tho i knew already) and it was sofia and jenny. As I've seen jenny before and had a terrible time, I went for sofia, who i saw in the past and knew she was attractive. I made an appointment close to closing time, got there, and she answers the door. Makes sure it as I who called, says she's never seen me before, to which i reply i saw jenny here a few months ago and only saw you in passing. That seemed to do it for her and she brought me to the room in the back on the left (first time in that room). Tried going for the hour with her, but she says she only does half hours because wearing the mask for longer than that is too uncomfortable (fair enough). I give the 40, she leaves, and I disrobe. I also take off my mask, which i've always done and there was no issue, they just keep theirs on. She comes back, notices my mask is off and FLIPS OUT. That's a first. She says you have to wear a mask blah blah (tbh i kinda zoned out) and she went digging in my pile of clothes to find my mask to give it back. I direct her to where it is in said pile, she gives it to me, and i put it on. She says good, you cant be too careful.

She then starts giving me a massage. Tbh i think she was still pissed about the mask thing because she started out HARD, like it hurt a bit. She did that for a bit, i got used to it, and i start reaching over to feel her calf. She steps away, in my mind because she was going around the table, but then i felt the cold shock of alcohol sprayed on my hand. Ight. She gives me a paper towel, i dry my hands, ignoring the burning from that paper cut i got earlier, then takes it back and discards it. She circles around to in front of my head, i start reaching up her thighs and grabbing her ass through her scrubs. Obviously not wearing underwear, definitely a decent ass tho, not bony or anything. She tells me to turn over.

I flip, she immediately says i have a big cock, drops her pants and grabs the lube under the table in the corner and lubes herself up. She grabs a rubber, puts it on, laughs a bit that its too small, then starts giving me a cbj. Felt ok, just like every other cbj tbh, not much to feel. She stops asks if i want just mouth (pointing to it) or pussy (pointing to it), and i just point to her puss and she says ok. I get up, she goes doggy on table and I slide in. Felt great! Really tight, had to go slow at first because she seemed in pain from me, but once she loosened it was great. Could pound that pussy no problem. Decent tits to grab onto, not As, maybe Bs. seemed real to me and I didnt see any scars to indicate enhancement. She had a tattoo at base of neck on her back. I pounded her doggy for a bit before having her flip for mish. I slid in no problem, putting her legs on my shoulders to pile drive her first and get in there deep, then adjusting to knees on my arms to one leg on ym shoulder other knee on my arm, you get the idea. I pound her, play with her tits, wish I could have sucked on her nipples but i dont think that would fly with the mask requirement. I blow in bag, and as i do so she reaches up to hold my mask? Guess to make sure it doesnt come off.

I pull out, she grabs a paper towel to pull the rubber off and starts wiping me down. She tells me again that I have a big cock, asks if i have a gf, i tell her no, and she goes, "oh they're missing out". She then sees the 100 i gave on counter, and tells me that i need 120 from you because your dick is too big. The service was good for me, FINALLY i get someone here who actually wants to fuck and not rush me to stop and give a handy, so I oblige. Unfortunately i only had a 50, so she gives me 40 back in change and takes 110 instead (muttering that it was a slow day). She leaves to put her tip away and as im dressing I hear her speaking in chinese to the other girl there. She comes back, and starts smiling saying that she was telling the other girl how big my cock is, showing with her hands my length (lol). She then tells me im lucky, many other customers dont have big cocks, again showing with her hands that other customers have tiny dicks (doing the pinching motion with her hand). She then goes on to tell me how it felt inside her, with her hands basically showing that i stretched her out. I got dressed, she tells me that im her new favorite and to come back next saturday because i fuck good. Water was not offered, im let out, but before i go she tells me her name is sophia again and to come back next saturday, she only works saturdays.

Damage was 40 + 110. Didn't like that she was super strict on the mask, but considering she actually liked getting fucked and didnt try to do a handy instead im willing to put with it. Also thought the conversation about my dick was funny. Beware to anyone with a small dick, these girls do make fun of you to other patrons. Looks like if im going back to this place sophia is my go to.
You need to stop with the cock boasting, $20 more because your too big? Babies come out of there. They can take a fist!!! She playing you! $$$

You need to stop with the cock boasting, $20 more because your too big? Babies come out of there. They can take a fist!!! She playing you! $$$
Last time I went here, they told my dick was to big for sex. Like an IDIOT, I paid ahead of time and settled on a lousy CBJ. Whether they are “playing” some of us or not, I don’t know. I didn’t haggle with the girl (forgot her name, and I did not review the experience) because I was the dumbass that paid upfront, and I do not enjoy fs when every hump they are in pain (or pretending to be). However that doesn’t bother me with civilian girls for some reason.

Sorry for not reviewing at the time

So went here yesterday to see Eva. I walked in and was greeted by Eva. So friendly. She brought me into the room I gave her the 40 and she left the room. I got undressed and a few minutes later she came in. She just took everything off right away. started with BBBJ, then I lied her down to played with her body, she went to grab the condom and I said no, not yet, so she thought I was going to BBFS, which I was not. She was waiting for me to put it in and said, cum on the outside. I laughed, and said, no, not that. So after playing with her body , DATY, she seemed to like the finger in her ass but kept saying soft... I told her to cover me and FS in all different positions until I popped. She is very sweet and accommodating. I had already put the 100 on the table. Cleaned up and left.

So went here yesterday to see Eva. I walked in and was greeted by Eva. So friendly. She brought me into the room I gave her the 40 and she left the room. I got undressed and a few minutes later she came in. She just took everything off right away. started with BBBJ, then I lied her down to played with her body, she went to grab the condom and I said no, not yet, so she thought I was going to BBFS, which I was not. She was waiting for me to put it in and said, cum on the outside. I laughed, and said, no, not that. So after playing with her body , DATY, she seemed to like the finger in her ass but kept saying soft... I told her to cover me and FS in all different positions until I popped. She is very sweet and accommodating. I had already put the 100 on the table. Cleaned up and left.
So seems like you didn’t go back door with her. I myself to Paid a visit also. Manage to pretty much do everything without the cover but I couldn’t get in the back door either. At one point turned around and trying to go backdoorb doggy but she clenched up almost like I probably would if someone tried to penetrate me. It was worth a shot. Tina let’s me pound her hard Greek. But insist on cover.

So seems like you didn’t go back door with her. I myself to Paid a visit also. Manage to pretty much do everything without the cover but I couldn’t get in the back door either. At one point turned around and trying to go backdoorb doggy but she clenched up almost like I probably would if someone tried to penetrate me. It was worth a shot. Tina let’s me pound her hard Greek. But insist on cover.
Was it extra or how much to backdoor tina?

Been meaning to post this review for a few days. I was there last Thursday and was psyched when Amy opened the door. She took me to the room and said she couldn’t “do it” but Jessica would be free in 10 mins so I waited. I definitely prefer Amy, by the way, even if she farted last time we fucked (hey it happens). Anyway - Jessica eventually came in and she did her usual thing ... Starts rubbing her tits all over me really soft and gentle. She has a really great young looking body if you like small tits. She did gain a little bit of weight in her tummy but not too bad. What I hate about her is she grabs your dick by the base during sex and will not ever let you go in all the way. The question in my mind is why bother with sex with her? IMO only give her $60 for her to be nude and jerk you off. Don’t take the sex. I’m gonna take a break from her. Stay safe fellas.