160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

Do they respond to texts, is it better to call or just show up and hope for the best, I'm used to texting w/provider and knowing who I'm going to see.
I have texted the number in the title and it’s been bounced back bc it’s a land line. At least that’s what Verizon said. They do pick up when you call the number that’s for sure. Eva gave me her number and we text so I’m sure she will give it to anyone - I’m nobody special.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

Just got back from a visit here after seeing sophia back in november and not really seeing any providers (except that awful experience with nessa) since then. The tax refund hit so i figured i should treat myself.

So I call ahead, ask if sophia is working and i’m told yes, she is. I ask to make an appointment with her, be there in 10 mins, they say ok and i head over. I get there, no cars in the lot, cool, slow day. Head inside, ring the bell, and i’m let in by a girl. I ask if shes sophia (as i saw sophia like 4 months ago and only vaguely remember waht she looked like) and she says yes. She looks similar to sophia’s body type, as i remember, so i buy it. She brings me to room, says 40 for half, which i pay, since as memory serves, sophia doesnt do more than hh appts.

I undress, this time opt not to leave the dono out ahead of time, and she comes in as i’m about to get on the table. I lay on table, don’t bother with the towel and she starts her soft touch massage. I ask for it to be a bit harder, and she kicks it up to 11 and starts using her elbows. Not what i meant, but i go with it. This goes on maybe 10 mins before she asks me to flip. Makes a comment on my dick, if you read my previous post you can guess what it was. She then asks what i want. I ask for everything and she says no shes on her period, she says she give blowjob, and says 100. I counter with 60 and she says no. I say hand job then for 40 and she says no, 60. At that point i should have walked, but i didn’t. Agreed, and she got the oil. Asks me if i’m easy, and i said point blank, no, i’m not. I dont think she understood. She gets to it, making the typical remarks, you so strong, you so big etc etc.

As she doing it i try to enjoy it maybe be able to blow my load, but i start trying to convince her to let me fuck her, i’m ok with period sex (i wont part the red sea with daty been there done that no thanks, but normal sex is fine), but she wont have it. Tried offering 120, 130, nothing, kept saying shes not a freak or doesnt want a baby. Says that i’m too big, that they have a camera outside and saw me come up and knew that i’m too big for them (apparently jenny remembers me). I tell her but we’ve bad sex before, back in november, remember, and you took it easily and enjoyed it. She tells me that we never had sex. I ask again if she’s sophia and she says yes. She then tells me, that i’m too big, and that we all talk and know about you, and nobody wants to have sex with you because your cock is too big. What the actual fuck? I point blank told her that if thats the case i’m not gonna bother to come back. And i don’t she understood because she acted like what she said never even happened.

At this point i give up on trying to convince her to fuck, i’m feeling her up, shes got smaller tits than I remember and her nipples are erasers, not what i remember. Plus she has no ass either, i don’t remember that. Somethings off. I ask again if shes sophia, she yes. At this point she starts watching the clock. I try to give her directions on what to do, play with the boys, grip me harder, etc. but i can’t get close. Think it’s because i really wanted to fuck and i wasn’t interested in anything else.

Anyway, she tells me abruptly that i can’t cum, and its over. Gets paper towel, cleans me off, then she washes her hands and leaves (the door wide open mind you while 2 other mongers came in). I dress, pissed off, thought about giving 40 since i didnt even cum, but if they have a camera outside who knows where else one is, i don’t want drama, soi give her 60. She thens says to me why can’t you cum? Do you smoke? Take drugs? I say no, and i’m bewildered. She then at this point tells me, that she isnt sophia, she is jodie. That sophia no longer works there, and that she is new. I’m pretty much thinking, are you fucking kidding me? I just leave at that point nothing else to say to her.

So yeah, i think i’m pretty much done with this place. Too many crappy experiences with providers, this being the worst because the one I actually liked isnt there anymore and i was lied to that she was until i gave my money. I’m glad i didn’t put my money up front like i normally do, i’m pissed off that i didn’t just walk away. I may go back just to see amy, as i havent seen her yet and reviews look good, but if that ends up being just as shitty, i’m done. Also sorry if theres formatting issues, i typed on my phone and i have to get back to work now.

I was going to go here last Thursday after some other plans fell through. I called first, was told that Sherry and Amy were working. I don't recall reading anything about a "Sherry", but I said I was on my way. Ended up bailing though, got a weird vibe from a guy sitting in his car, then once I got over that and went downstairs, there was a guy just pacing in the hallway, probably one of you guys actually, but didn't want to take the chance, so I left. This place has been my go-to for a while, but just got spooked. Any info on Sherry?

I was going to go here last Thursday after some other plans fell through. I called first, was told that Sherry and Amy were working. I don't recall reading anything about a "Sherry", but I said I was on my way. Ended up bailing though, got a weird vibe from a guy sitting in his car, then once I got over that and went downstairs, there was a guy just pacing in the hallway, probably one of you guys actually, but didn't want to take the chance, so I left. This place has been my go-to for a while, but just got spooked. Any info on Sherry?
Sherry has big natural cans. She actually gives a decent body rub if anyone even goes here for that. She is usually there on a Tuesday. Always been covered with her

Saw Jessica Thursday. Called ahead. Show up and ring bell. She remembers me when we get i to foom. She's always so bubbly and laughing. I give her the hh 40. She leave and I change placing the benny on the night stand. She come back and I'm just sitting there waiting towel around me. I give her a hug and just caress her super nicely. Let my hands roam and she undresses. She plays with Jr a bit and takes a knee. Starts to pull cover but I tell her not this time. She smiles an asks if I. Sure. I am. She gives a slow light bbj and slowly increases speed over next 10 min or so. When all done we cover up and do mish . Her hand is on it but eventually moves away and I start plugging her for a bit. Then I turn her over and drill her till I bust in bag. I do like this place. You just gotta find the one you mesh well with.

I paid this place a visit earlier today, 3rd time here. I saw Tina on my prior 2 visits and although she is great, I wanted to see someone else this time. After seeing the reviews on Amy and Jessica, I opted for a Thursday visit. I called first and headed on over. When I arrived the door to the rehab center accross the hall was wide open and an old lady was struggling to enter. I lingered in the hall playing with my phone and waited for the rehab door to close before ringing the bell. The door opened, in I went, and I was led to the room. She kept asking if it was my first time and I said no. She said me she saw me lingering in the halls on the camera before ringing the bell. I hope the camera doesn't record, the video would be incriminating to all of us. I explained that I wasn't comfortable ringing the bell due to the activity across the hall and she seemed to relax a bit. Asked her name and it was Amy. Gave her the house fee and she left the room.

I got comfortable while waiting and she returned after a few minutes. When she saw me undressed on the table, she knew what I was there for. She climbed right up and started grinding me. Jr. quickly got excited and happy. She allowed me to explore her body and play with her B/C cups. After a few minutes of that she slid down and played with the boys. I was hoping for BBJ but she used her mouth to slip on the cover before I had a chance to stop her. CBJ was good and got me ready for the main event. Did some cowgirl, then laid her down on her back. She was talking dirty and knew how to get me going. She starts pretending to O, (or at least I don't believe it was real), and I then blew in the bag. Overall, a good experience. No hassle and the service was expected. I saw the other girl when I was leaving whom I assume is Jessica. I'm looking forward to seeing her one day.

I paid this place a visit earlier today, 3rd time here. I saw Tina on my prior 2 visits and although she is great, I wanted to see someone else this time. After seeing the reviews on Amy and Jessica, I opted for a Thursday visit. I called first and headed on over. When I arrived the door to the rehab center accross the hall was wide open and an old lady was struggling to enter. I lingered in the hall playing with my phone and waited for the rehab door to close before ringing the bell. The door opened, in I went, and I was led to the room. She kept asking if it was my first time and I said no. She said me she saw me lingering in the halls on the camera before ringing the bell. I hope the camera doesn't record, the video would be incriminating to all of us. I explained that I wasn't comfortable ringing the bell due to the activity across the hall and she seemed to relax a bit. Asked her name and it was Amy. Gave her the house fee and she left the room.

I got comfortable while waiting and she returned after a few minutes. When she saw me undressed on the table, she knew what I was there for. She climbed right up and started grinding me. Jr. quickly got excited and happy. She allowed me to explore her body and play with her B/C cups. After a few minutes of that she slid down and played with the boys. I was hoping for BBJ but she used her mouth to slip on the cover before I had a chance to stop her. CBJ was good and got me ready for the main event. Did some cowgirl, then laid her down on her back. She was talking dirty and knew how to get me going. She starts pretending to O, (or at least I don't believe it was real), and I then blew in the bag. Overall, a good experience. No hassle and the service was expected. I saw the other girl when I was leaving whom I assume is Jessica. I'm looking forward to seeing her one day.
damage?

Went in last week on a weds. Saw Jenny. Jenny is super short lil girl with nice lil b cups. I asked for Jessica but Jessica said she was busy and Jenny would take care of me. Get into the room hh. And leave Benny tip on the dresser. After I change she comes I. And we get huggy touchy feely. She ask what I want and I say everything. She gets o. Her knees and asks I I want the cover or not. I say no cover for bj. I get an great feeling bj. Nice suction and toung all around for about 10min. She hops on bed on back and I start pounding it out standing Mish. Then I wana get deeper so I get on the table 2 and put both legs by my head on shoulders and drill as hard as I can and she is just taking it. Blow in bag. And she gives me a kiss says you come back soon. If she means it or not don't matter but its nice to feel like it was enjoyed. Overall damage 140. I do enjoy this place.

Had one of the worst bbj's in my life today. I'll make it short and sweet. Got Katie or Karen, not too sure. Went into the room, both of us wearing a mask. Laid on the table, received a 45 second soft touch massage then was told to roll over.

Ever have really spice food and that face you make? Eye squinted, mouth wide open, breathing air through your teeth. Well imagine my dick in a mouth like that. The lips never touched my shaft, all while hearing lamas breathing while getting a bj. Between watching that face semi Bob up and down, and lack of making contact with my flesh stick. It just wasn't happening, couldn't get him to stay at attention. 4 min in asked if I wanted oil, to which I declined.

If you're bad at giving a bbj, I'm making it last the full 30 min. I basically did lol. Took everything in my power to bust a load, even with a semi softy. Didn't give her a warning at all and caught some in her mouth. As I laid there getting a super lack later bj, I started to hate myself for going here. And pondered my bad choices in life lol.

Had one of the worst bbj's in my life today. I'll make it short and sweet. Got Katie or Karen, not too sure. Went into the room, both of us wearing a mask. Laid on the table, received a 45 second soft touch massage then was told to roll over.

Ever have really spice food and that face you make? Eye squinted, mouth wide open, breathing air through your teeth. Well imagine my dick in a mouth like that. The lips never touched my shaft, all while hearing lamas breathing while getting a bj. Between watching that face semi Bob up and down, and lack of making contact with my flesh stick. It just wasn't happening, couldn't get him to stay at attention. 4 min in asked if I wanted oil, to which I declined.

If you're bad at giving a bbj, I'm making it last the full 30 min. I basically did lol. Took everything in my power to bust a load, even with a semi softy. Didn't give her a warning at all and caught some in her mouth. As I laid there getting a super lack later bj, I started to hate myself for going here. And pondered my bad choices in life lol.
Another AMP remorse..we never learn.

The secret here is go mon weds and thurs. Mon ask for eva. Weds jenny or Jessica. Thursday jessica
Idk about that, i saw both jessica and jenny and both experiences sucked. Never got to see Amy but after the 5 times i went, only having one good experience with sophia who left, i'm not sure this place is worth it. In a pinch maybe, but even then, Bebe at the shop like 10 mins up jericho would still be a better experience IMO. Of course, YMMV.

God. I miss Lucy’s..
You and me both. I miss it being 10 mins from my home, and it was usually good service and sometimes you could even get bareback with them. So far haven't found a place that is even as good in comparison, at least not in suffolk or nassau.

Stopped in the other day . Was a slow day it seemed. Was greeted at the door by Cici. Don’t think i ever saw her before. Whoever was working with her that day recognized me and asked if i wanted a double. Her name might be Sophia. Sophia asked me for another $40 entry fee and i decline and said i would do just one girl then. She finally said fine, only 1 entry fee but to tip each of them $100. She asked for both fees up front which was weird. Got undressed and they both came in and started in on the lame massage. Within 5 minutes the bell rings and Sophia leaves and tells me she will be back in 5 minutes, that she has to go give someone a quick HJ. I was like this sucks, there goes my extra hundy, how am i going to ask for this back. Cici continues the lame massage and asks me to flip. Then she asked if i wanted condom or no condom for the bj. I opted for without. Her BJ skills are nothing special. Literally 5 minutes later Sophia comes back like she promised. Not sure if she left the other monger in there. Cici jumps up because maybe she wasn’t supposed to be doing bbbj. Then they both got undressed and Sophia puts the rubber on and gives a better CBJ than the bbbj i was getting from Cici. Sophia seemed to be in a rush to get back to the other monger so asked me to go in doggie. Cici was next to me and i had my fingers in her lubed up snatch. Pounded Sophia a bit until i finished. Sophia hugged me and told me i was her number 1 cock and that she came 2 times. Yea right lady, whatever you say. Not worth the price for a double as i felt rushed. Will stick to the one on one visits here. Cici is the better looking of the two but her skills are not as good. Total damage $240

Stopped in the other day . Was a slow day it seemed. Was greeted at the door by Cici. Don’t think i ever saw her before. Whoever was working with her that day recognized me and asked if i wanted a double. Her name might be Sophia. Sophia asked me for another $40 entry fee and i decline and said i would do just one girl then. She finally said fine, only 1 entry fee but to tip each of them $100. She asked for both fees up front which was weird. Got undressed and they both came in and started in on the lame massage. Within 5 minutes the bell rings and Sophia leaves and tells me she will be back in 5 minutes, that she has to go give someone a quick HJ. I was like this sucks, there goes my extra hundy, how am i going to ask for this back. Cici continues the lame massage and asks me to flip. Then she asked if i wanted condom or no condom for the bj. I opted for without. Her BJ skills are nothing special. Literally 5 minutes later Sophia comes back like she promised. Not sure if she left the other monger in there. Cici jumps up because maybe she wasn’t supposed to be doing bbbj. Then they both got undressed and Sophia puts the rubber on and gives a better CBJ than the bbbj i was getting from Cici. Sophia seemed to be in a rush to get back to the other monger so asked me to go in doggie. Cici was next to me and i had my fingers in her lubed up snatch. Pounded Sophia a bit until i finished. Sophia hugged me and told me i was her number 1 cock and that she came 2 times. Yea right lady, whatever you say. Not worth the price for a double as i felt rushed. Will stick to the one on one visits here. Cici is the better looking of the two but her skills are not as good. Total damage $240
Sounds like you really did not get what you paid for. You must have been quite annoyed.