Topless bars of yesteryear we miss

Bogarts and Galaligt Sunrise hwy Nassau. Tender Trap Smithtown. Body Talk Centereach. There was a place on 25 in Ridge, can’t remember the name. Also in the 70s and /80s there was a place in Selden on 25, I think Biker owned, where you had to bring your own beer and buy it back.

My favorite was MUGG'S in Huntington. They always had at least 2 girls per shift, and more on weekends. One dancing on stage and one dancing/walking on bar hoping for $ to be be put in g-string. Then walk the floor looking to give lapdances.

The bartender John also worked at club in basement of an office building near Robbins Lane and Jericho Tpke in Syosset (west of the bowling) alley around 1986.

Syosset on Jericho turnpike. I later reviewed an AMP in the same building, albeit maybe 25 years later. 6500 Jericho Turnpike.

It was there then one day it was an oil company, no warning.

There was a shooting there one night. It closed shortly after

BTW a few years later there was also a decent AMP in the basement.

Was “Body Talk” the place that caught fire. And then remained a charred building for years after?
Took a group of friends/ Coworkers there once & the next think you know a girl walks up to me(as a dancer) turns out to be someone who worked for me as literally a teenager for a couple years and had just turned 18 a few months prior. We were all a bit surprised. Was a lil weird at first but turned out to be a fun night. Less than 2 weeks later was when it burned down

I remember the Raven’s Nest well back when I worked on Conklin Street. The Tender Trap in Elwood was interesting in the early to mid 70’s. Many bachelor party vans would hit all the clubs mentioned on Sunrise Hgwy.

There was a shooting there one night. It closed shortly after

BTW a few years later there was also a decent AMP in the basement.
Yeah, I remember a basement AMP in that area. Building had a very large musical note of the side facing E for some reason. However every time it rained the carpeting would get soaking wet (the girl said). I remember taking my shoes off, standing on the carpeting and my socks got soaking wet. I think (so I was told) that the building also had a gay bar.

I grew up out east so we used to hit The Quarter Post ,Tuck Me Inn in Rocky Point and The Crazy Clown. I remember being there with a few friends at Crazy Clown one night, we left and it turned out that the owner(I think) mgot shot and killed there later that night(or early morning) remember seeing it on the news.
I worked at SNPS so I used to hit those bars. One of the barmaids at the CC worked at Skin Games and she had a great personality. I believe she was in her early 40's with medium brown hair in a shag hairdo.I think her name was Karen, but I am not sure. She really was a spitfire.

Bogarts and Galaligt Sunrise hwy Nassau. Tender Trap Smithtown. Body Talk Centereach. There was a place on 25 in Ridge, can’t remember the name. Also in the 70s and /80s there was a place in Selden on 25, I think Biker owned, where you had to bring your own beer and buy it back.
Quarterpost was in Ridge