Topless bars of yesteryear we miss

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm carving this out of the other thread because it has taken on a life of its own and there is obviously an interest.

I think there might have been a similar thread in the past but I don't feel like looking for it.

Back in the mid 80's I would drive between Cucci's, Ravens Nest and Rainforest to see who had the best dancers.
All featured young white attractive girls who actually danced.
Lap dances ruined that.

Back in the mid 80's I would drive between Cucci's, Ravens Nest and Rainforest to see who had the best dancers.
All featured young white attractive girls who actually danced.
Lap dances ruined that.
I was doing the same thing along with Bogart's and Gaslight. Had a 10 year relationship with Celeste who in my opinion was the hottest girl there. She past away 6 yrs ago from pancreatic cancer and had a 4yr old daughter. Very sad.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was doing the same thing along with Bogart's and Gaslight. Had a 10 year relationship with Celeste who in my opinion was the hottest girl there. She past away 6 yrs ago from pancreatic cancer and had a 4yr old daughter. Very sad.
Interesting, I was going to add Bogart's and Gaslight but that was only when I had more time on my hands since I was a Nassau guy.
Probably can mix in Happy Tips also.

Ravens nest Bogarts - Gaslight You guys are bringing back some memories!
A lot of fun and i'm not done yet!
Billy i'm a Nassau guy like you. I would always start at the Gaslight or Stone
and hit one of the local places on the way home. Remember the Painted Pony?

billyS

Reign of Terror
No, where was the Painted Pony?

Remember Bear Necessity (before it became The Bear) in Island Park? There was another one, was much better but closed years before. I forget the name, sucks getting old. I luv'd Ravens Nest, but The Bear was awesome too for some sleaze. Also Taste of Honey in Hempstead was always hilarious.

What was the place in Farmingdale off 109 by the police station, Peters something with a sign that said nude but not lewd?

I grew up out east so we used to hit The Quarter Post ,Tuck Me Inn in Rocky Point and The Crazy Clown. I remember being there with a few friends at Crazy Clown one night, we left and it turned out that the owner(I think) mgot shot and killed there later that night(or early morning) remember seeing it on the news.

Anybody remember The Personal Touch in Smithtown ? We used to go there in the early 80's for a liquid lunch when working in the Hauppauge industrial park. One time a dancer took my necktie and stuffed it up her snatch. Couldn't bring that bad boy home !

billyS

Reign of Terror
Where was Cucci's?
Syosset on Jericho turnpike. I later reviewed an AMP in the same building, albeit maybe 25 years later. 6500 Jericho Turnpike.

It was there then one day it was an oil company, no warning.
Talent was basically the same as Ravens Nest and Rainforest.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Salem Inn - my first Topless bar ever, before it became a nude place
Happy Tips - walking distance.

Ravens Nest
Rainforest
Cucci's
Gaslite Palor
Bogarts
(I think I'm missing one from this group)

Doll House (only once or twice)
Another place on the east bound service road of Sunrise Highway around Bayshore

Bear Necessaries
Phickle Philly
Candlewood

Stonehenge
LI Cafe

Shady Al's - met up with some UG guys there
Tender Trap - also part of a UG gathering

Salem Inn - my first Topless bar ever, before it became a nude place
Happy Tips - walking distance.

Ravens Nest
Rainforest
Cucci's
Gaslite Palor
Bogarts
(I think I'm missing one from this group)

Doll House (only once or twice)
Another place on the east bound service road of Sunrise Highway around Bayshore

Bear Necessaries
Phickle Philly
Candlewood

Stonehenge
Gentleman's Room - I think that was the name, on the other side Sunrise from the Stone, had a purple lights.

Shady Al's - met up with some UG guys there as well as the place on Jericho in Huntington at 231?
Shady Al’s definitely was a good place.

Westchester - Sues Rendezvous before they went full hip hop. Girls would sometimes be featured on PPV shows. Even Chrissy Monroe from Love and Hip Hop danced there. Great dances. It would 18 to get 21 to drink. I never broke the rules but one bouncer was breaking my balls of not being able to sit at the bar since I wasn’t 21. Thanks to head security he put him is his place since I never bothered anyone. Then got to meet Mary Lou would take care of drinking needs after 21. Dam I miss that joint.

There was also Mr. Gs across the street when you really wanted to see some ghetto girls. Lots of extra mileage there.

CT - Zebra Club. I think Playboy broadcasted from there. All nude BYOB. With very hot model type girls. Lap dances were great. I never got to experience the extra curricular activity. I think downstairs until they got busted.