Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$Lanaer123$ wants 350$ for fun if any of ya want to dig deep in your pockets cause i for sure aint going to lol.
Looks great but she has been on SA for 4 years now. Surprised No one has seen and reviewed her here before.
Also, I haven’t been contributing since Jan because I almost got in trouble... Will I come back ? Yes. When ? Not so sure... living vicariously thro’ u guys for now :)

An example of the reason why these girls continue to ask for money upfront without meeting. Because it works.
Yep. Mea culpa.... she was like the second person I talked to when I first joined SA. I find it hard to stop using SA cause there is talent out there and it’s that repressed hoe streak in “normal” in pro girls that you find on SA.

So throwing this one In the sea for you guys.

$babygirlsavage$

I won’t go into details due to the white knight. I am giving this one to you guys because I have my reasons .I haven’t seen this on in so long since maybe February. So what’s the point of me holding on to her. I guess is that fact that she text me once in a blue moon. Finds me to be nice compare to her past arrangement and I know a lot about her .anywho price is $500 maybe she can be had for less idk. It what I paid at the time . Just be nice to her is all I can say.She can take while to come out due to her parents being overprotective so know she sneaks out . She very tiny and her pussy is really tight . No BJ tho or anal. To get BJ you gotta see her a couple of times .she can definitely get the job done when riding . Feel bad for her because it looks like it hurt her while I am inside because shes grab Jr,her pussy, and even her stomach sometimes . Love being in her guts.plus moans a bit wired , so maybe I am hurting her lol.

so is it worth it ? I feel like it was.shes respectful and humble for her age and location. Nothing flashy in terms of what she wears or wants . Shes caring and she very very 420 friendly .so if you smoke then make sure you buy her food. Lol

enjoy

So throwing this one In the sea for you guys.

$babygirlsavage$

I won’t go into details due to the white knight. I am giving this one to you guys because I have my reasons .I haven’t seen this on in so long since maybe February. So what’s the point of me holding on to her. I guess is that fact that she text me once in a blue moon. Finds me to be nice compare to her past arrangement and I know a lot about her .anywho price is $500 maybe she can be had for less idk. It what I paid at the time . Just be nice to her is all I can say.She can take while to come out due to her parents being overprotective so know she sneaks out . She very tiny and her pussy is really tight . No BJ tho or anal. To get BJ you gotta see her a couple of times .she can definitely get the job done when riding . Feel bad for her because it looks like it hurt her while I am inside because shes grab Jr,her pussy, and even her stomach sometimes . Love being in her guts.plus moans a bit wired , so maybe I am hurting her lol.

so is it worth it ? I feel like it was.shes respectful and humble for her age and location. Nothing flashy in terms of what she wears or wants . Shes caring and she very very 420 friendly .so if you smoke then make sure you buy her food. Lol

enjoy
Damm wtf 500 lol.

Damm wtf 500 lol.
Lmao yup .I Definitely don’t pay those kind of prices no more .I started getting better prices for that 18-19 year age group. I had a great time tho not gonna lie and she seems to want to better her life .my guess move out from her parents .

I rather pay that $500 for a good time then pay $100 for Tina from massapequa who was a turn off and scarlet who I still don’t know from the two burn me . Tina I definitely deleted her number . Scarlet stays texting me . She convenient but after that burn happen no thanks lol. Last time I seen these 3 was February.

my price caps at $300 . Looks , age , personality, and research on them plays role on how much I’ll be willing to pay .

Also, referencing to Walters $500 pay per meet, we have to do a better job at holding price, myself included.

i was catfished and wanted to fuck this other slut for a year, so I let my emotions get the best of me. For $600 I could have gotten two more slores at $150 each or another one at $200.

Sometimes quantity + quality > emotional gravitation.

The way I see it, the less people pay their outrageous asking prices, they will have to be forced to adapt.

The same way gas prices have gone down because NO ONE IS BUYING

I think the SA market will, and is adapting slowly. Power to the mongers

SCAMMER

$$Babyyyycc$$

pics are nice, voice was nice, she says her name is dana and lives in suffolk. she seemed authentic but she is a comeplete scam, has you go out and meet her at a 7 11 and never shows up and ghosts. 631-290-9668 was the digits she gave me, maybe some of you have same info and hopefully you wont waste the time or energy on this one.

I have communicated with a bunch of new joiners to SA and they are upfront about not meeting or going out during the coronavirus lockdown. If they were looking for "fine dining" and all the eat-in restaurants are closed, I see their predicament. Most that I have contacted are not asking for cash for online relationship or pics. I guess they are just curious and bored at home.

I have a sense i am going to have a few pen pals who flake when NY really reopens.

Looks great but she has been on SA for 4 years now. Surprised No one has seen and reviewed her here before.
Also, I haven’t been contributing since Jan because I almost got in trouble... Will I come back ? Yes. When ? Not so sure... living vicariously thro’ u guys for now :)
How did you almost get in trouble?