Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself at a client in eastern Long Island and been reading good reviews on Nicole. I decided to stop by to see her. She really get into it riding me like a wild bull. I then stop her and sat her on the edge of the table for standing mish. Pound her good and she was getting into it. Need to do the hour next time I stop by.
Wanted to see Nicole last week when I was up there, but she wasn't on schedule. You concur with discription of her looks and body?

Went here a while ago just haven’t had time to post. Went to the upstairs location and was greeted by who I thought from your descriptions was Linda. She showed me to the room and told me to undress. Paid for HH and I waited maybe 2 minutes and in walks Wendy. She’s definitely attractive. She’s a little thicker than your normal Asian but definitely not fat or square like a lot of RT ladies are. Nice rack with nice eraser nips. She proceeds to offer a light massage with lots of roaming. I flip myself and she asks what I want. I tell her everything and gesture to the donation on the table. She starts with a nice BBJ to CBJ and on to CG. She doesn’t last very long in this position and I get on top for standing mish until I blew in the bag. I was probably there about 20 minutes. She offered massage after I finished and cleaned up but I was in a hurry so I declined. Good experience. Will repeat when I have time.

Went to the Middle Island location on Saturday. Saw Daisy. Very pretty fit young woman. Paid the $40 for 1/2 hr and laid $100 on the table. Laid face down for a very light finger teasing massage. Plenty of attention to the boys from behind. Flipped and she immediately undressed. Could not have been happier with her bbbj skills. Very light hand strokes as she took me in her mouth as she straddled my face with her fresh smelling pussy. Light licking on my part. She asked if I wanted to finish this way and I said no. She covered me and asked me to take her from behind as she had her knees on the table. What a view and feeling. I didn’t last long and finished in the cover . I will def repeat!

Guy’s I didn’t think of it until I read about it in another thread. That suffolk has a tariffing task force and one of the vehicle was a white 4 door f150. Well I was leaving and walk to my car, as I was getting in I saw a vehicle approaching. I got in an look in the mirror and it was the white f150, the driver did park put stop and looked around. I blackout of my stop and pulled out. A few minutes I see the white f150 behind me. So be careful in Suffolk I just got this feeling their doing recon on places in the county.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Guy’s I didn’t think of it until I read about it in another thread. That suffolk has a tariffing task force and one of the vehicle was a white 4 door f150. Well I was leaving and walk to my car, as I was getting in I saw a vehicle approaching. I got in an look in the mirror and it was the white f150, the driver did park put stop and looked around. I blackout of my stop and pulled out. A few minutes I see the white f150 behind me. So be careful in Suffolk I just got this feeling their doing recon on places in the county.
How far did he follow you?
No attempt to pull you over?

Yes be very careful they are mostly patrolling route 25 and other major roads see them a lot in selden coram area

For what it's worth, I never park at the providers. At Lucy's I park at the strip mall down the street and walk. Slot harder for a LE car to follow you when you're walking against traffic at 3 mph
I’m not that concern about being pulled over. I’m more concern about being in the middle of my session and the door get kicked in. That’s not a good situation to be in. About 15 years ago in Clifton that happen to me and the cops was real assholes.

For what it's worth, I never park at the providers. At Lucy's I park at the strip mall down the street and walk. Slot harder for a LE car to follow you when you're walking against traffic at 3 mph
True. At same time they could be watching there too. I seen the f150 stop someone just few miles west by pizza hut & olive garden few nights ago.

Hey boys long time lurker here
decided to give this place a chance since I recently moved 10 min away. Went to 1442 and just left there tonight was nervous about that truck or any watch car but no suspicious cars or anyone following me

I saw “Tiffany” but have a feeling that wasn’t her name since I texted Lucy before getting there she told me Wendy and Nicole we’re working. Anyways, she was extremely cute and very nice. Slim nice body very pretty face; started off immediately CBJ that moves to a 69ing of sorts but I kept going soft due to nerves (was nervous due to those previous posts above about patrol in the end I couldn’t cum she felt so bad she was very sweet we even went past the 30 but a customer arrived so I left no problem.

Now that I’ve been there and didn’t see anything funny I feel a lot more comfortable plus she was surprisingly very cute like I keep saying. Will repeat sometime soon specially being so close. Very curious to if I had Nicole or Linda though..or if Lucy was just wrong idk

Last edited by a moderator:
REVIEW BECKY
Had the urge to get a massage and some fun so I went to the 1442 spot. I know with the Corona thing happening it’s risky right now but whatever. Rang the door bell And Becky answers and asked if I had been there before I said yeah. Becky is very skinny. Spinner body cute face but you can tell she’s older I would say late 30s early 40s. Slim with small ass. She tells me her name and ask how long. I give her the 40 Half. I get undressed. Leave the 100 on the table. She takes a while to get back and I get a little nervous cause of the bust that happened in Babylon. She takes like 10 min to come back I have my briefs on she walks in and ask me to get naked. I get naked she we start chatting about where I’m from. Her English is very very good. Now I came specifically for a good massage or else I woulda seen provider at a motel. The massage was garbage. She just lightly squeezes you like she’s tendering up some meat smh. Then focuses her attention on the boys. A lot. And she asks me to flip. She gets undressed and sprays alcohol and wipes herself. Nice. Can’t be too careful. Grabs another paper towel, sprays and wipes me down. I’m just admiring her spinner body and she has no tits but the biggest eraser nipples I ever seen. Looked like half a Kit Kat bar. She grabs a cover and continues with cbj. I wanted bbj but let her continue. Cbj wasn’t anything memorable but she made nice eye contact. She looked cute bobbing her head up and down. I try FIV and she moves away and says no. I ask if I could taste her she says no. I’m pretty disappointed but I’m not sure if that’s how she is or because of the coronavirus. A few more minutes of cbj and she says ok you fuck me. She lays on edge of table and I slide inside her. We’re in missionary and im pounding away. She takes it like a champ. We switch to doggy. Idk if it’s because all of the rules of no FIV or DATY but I’m just not feeling it. She seems very distant. Like I was pounding a cold fish. I have her finish me up with a hj and get dressed and head out. I would not see Becky again. Massage trash. Service trash. It just seemed so robotic. I had girls there before and they were A lot better. Damage 140. I will def call and see whos where next time. My first post guys please take it easier on me.

REVIEW BECKY
Had the urge to get a massage and some fun so I went to the 1442 spot. I know with the Corona thing happening it’s risky right now but whatever. Rang the door bell And Becky answers and asked if I had been there before I said yeah. Becky is very skinny. Spinner body cute face but you can tell she’s older I would say late 30s early 40s. Slim with small ass. She tells me her name and ask how long. I give her the 40 Half. I get undressed. Leave the 100 on the table. She takes a while to get back and I get a little nervous cause of the bust that happened in Babylon. She takes like 10 min to come back I have my briefs on she walks in and ask me to get naked. I get naked she we start chatting about where I’m from. Her English is very very good. Now I came specifically for a good massage or else I woulda seen provider at a motel. The massage was garbage. She just lightly squeezes you like she’s tendering up some meat smh. Then focuses her attention on the boys. A lot. And she asks me to flip. She gets undressed and sprays alcohol and wipes herself. Nice. Can’t be too careful. Grabs another paper towel, sprays and wipes me down. I’m just admiring her spinner body and she has no tits but the biggest eraser nipples I ever seen. Looked like half a Kit Kat bar. She grabs a cover and continues with cbj. I wanted bbj but let her continue. Cbj wasn’t anything memorable but she made nice eye contact. She looked cute bobbing her head up and down. I try FIV and she moves away and says no. I ask if I could taste her she says no. I’m pretty disappointed but I’m not sure if that’s how she is or because of the coronavirus. A few more minutes of cbj and she says ok you fuck me. She lays on edge of table and I slide inside her. We’re in missionary and im pounding away. She takes it like a champ. We switch to doggy. Idk if it’s because all of the rules of no FIV or DATY but I’m just not feeling it. She seems very distant. Like I was pounding a cold fish. I have her finish me up with a hj and get dressed and head out. I would not see Becky again. Massage trash. Service trash. It just seemed so robotic. I had girls there before and they were A lot better. Damage 140. I will def call and see whos where next time. My first post guys please take it easier on me.
If you wanted a good massage you should ask for Wendy as mention throughout the thread that she give a good massage on top of the fun stuff.

I’ve only been there about 6 times but I’ve never bothered with any attempt at a massage. To me Lucy’s spots are for straight fs right from the start. If you want an actual massage I’d just try elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.