Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
*****UTOPIA REVIEW*****

I have not been to see Lucy or her crew for a number of weeks due to schedule conflicts. The other day I texted her saying I was going to come by the following day. Arrives and my ATF Wendy answered the door. She was surprised to see me and gave me a nice DFK and hug. Into the big room with the 2 tables and couch we went. Gave her the $60 for the hour, and she stepped out for a second. When she cam back I was in the middle of getting undressed, and she as always helped get the rest off. Lots of LFK and DFK and roaming as she did this. Dropped her dress and she went for the wipe down. Before anything, she jumped on the table and spread her legs and pointed to her tongue. She knows I love getting her off, and we all know she LOVES getting eaten! As always, clean and tasty and responsive! Within minutes her legs were squeezing my head like a vise. Pop number one in the books for her. I sat down on the couch, and she knelt between my legs and went to town with her fabulous BBBJ. Lots of eye contact, and BLS. After a bit, I stood up and laid on the table, and she continued the BBBJ while standing next to the table. Easy FIV, and this time I tried a little ass play and was met with no resistance. I tapped her on the ass and she knew that meant 69. She hopped onboard and kept going to town on me, while I assaulted her clit. Pop number 2 in the books. We went back and forth like this one more time, and I needed to get into that pussy before I blew it. Got up, and she puts on the cover, and then bends over the table for some standing K9. She was reaching around playing with the boys and herself! HOT. I then flipped her for some standing mish, and pounded away until I finished. Nice slow cleanup, and water. Finished the last 20 or so minutes with a nice massage. Always FUN with Wendy! Left being weak in the knees!! Happy mongering all!

REVIEW BECKY
Had the urge to get a massage and some fun so I went to the 1442 spot. I know with the Corona thing happening it’s risky right now but whatever. Rang the door bell And Becky answers and asked if I had been there before I said yeah. Becky is very skinny. Spinner body cute face but you can tell she’s older I would say late 30s early 40s. Slim with small ass. She tells me her name and ask how long. I give her the 40 Half. I get undressed. Leave the 100 on the table. She takes a while to get back and I get a little nervous cause of the bust that happened in Babylon. She takes like 10 min to come back I have my briefs on she walks in and ask me to get naked. I get naked she we start chatting about where I’m from. Her English is very very good. Now I came specifically for a good massage or else I woulda seen provider at a motel. The massage was garbage. She just lightly squeezes you like she’s tendering up some meat smh. Then focuses her attention on the boys. A lot. And she asks me to flip. She gets undressed and sprays alcohol and wipes herself. Nice. Can’t be too careful. Grabs another paper towel, sprays and wipes me down. I’m just admiring her spinner body and she has no tits but the biggest eraser nipples I ever seen. Looked like half a Kit Kat bar. She grabs a cover and continues with cbj. I wanted bbj but let her continue. Cbj wasn’t anything memorable but she made nice eye contact. She looked cute bobbing her head up and down. I try FIV and she moves away and says no. I ask if I could taste her she says no. I’m pretty disappointed but I’m not sure if that’s how she is or because of the coronavirus. A few more minutes of cbj and she says ok you fuck me. She lays on edge of table and I slide inside her. We’re in missionary and im pounding away. She takes it like a champ. We switch to doggy. Idk if it’s because all of the rules of no FIV or DATY but I’m just not feeling it. She seems very distant. Like I was pounding a cold fish. I have her finish me up with a hj and get dressed and head out. I would not see Becky again. Massage trash. Service trash. It just seemed so robotic. I had girls there before and they were A lot better. Damage 140. I will def call and see whos where next time. My first post guys please take it easier on me.
More like 40 to 50. The lighting and makeup make them seem younger. make no mistake almost all AMP are this age and they also asian so they age pretty well. very very few are 20~30s. once i had a 20 year old. horrible horrible messgae and ending by the way.

Just called Lucy
The regular lineup is not working and the upstairs joint is closed.
Lucy said she has 2 new girls downstairs.
She said the regulars are on vacation for a month.

i have been watching the advertises and every one was either latin or american. There was one amp advertising . i called and it was LUCY . She told me the middle island place was open. that was yesterday. A few more peeps are advertising

billyS

Reign of Terror
Mod note: I just cleaned up this thread.
If you want to talk about COVID-19 there is a thread for that and I moved those posts there.

If you want to make racist remarks against Asians you will be reported and possibly placed in moderation.

If you want to make political remarks they will be deleted.

If you want to ask about Lucy's place or review it go ahead.

Passed through yesterday but they appeared to be closed. Possibly too late in the day as it was about 8pm or so. Wasn't looking to actually go in anyway, I was on the way home from Walmart and found myself in that area. I'm like many others right now by abstaining from any activities during this crazy time.

I was curious so I texted Lucy. They are closed right now, because as she said none of her girls are willing to work currently. Good for them if that's the case there.
Well that’s because the girls are smart. If it was up to Lucy she would be open and ringing in $$$$$$. I spoke to a couple of the ladies and they said they not returning until they know the place been clean and disinfected. I don’t blame them

Well that’s because the girls are smart. If it was up to Lucy she would be open and ringing in $$$$$$. I spoke to a couple of the ladies and they said they not returning until they know the place been clean and disinfected. I don’t blame them
EXACTLY what 2 of them told me! The 2 I have been in contact with have been out since the beginning, even after Lucy reopened! They both told her NO. Better safe than sorry.

Based on ads it’s literally a day by day thing for Lucy whether she’s open or closed. She’ll be open for a few days then for a couple days ads say closed then repeat the cycle. It’s been that way for the past few weeks. Maybe it’s based on when she can get girls to work.

She texted me Monday saying she opened at 10:30, and asked if I wanted to come. I declined. Later in day she texted me again, and I asked who was working as I was curious. Didn’t say who was there, only that they were very busy during the day and would be closed the next day. Like @Old man J said - guess it’s based on who is willing to work. I know Wendy and Nicole haven’t worked since this started. They are afraid. Stay healthy all!

i know a lot of you are taking this time off but clearly others aren’t too afraid. In the past when texting Lucy I’ve never had to wait more than a couple minutes for a response but a week ago and also today I texted her and both times had to wait 2 hours for a response. Today she said they were still busy but I could make an appointment for a few hours later. Both times my window was closed so I couldn’t participate but I guess with the severe lack of options right now dudes are jumping on things on the days she’s open.

Status
Not open for further replies.