Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are open, but in my opinion it is a junk place. 200 MCR that is. Pardon my honest review, but the room is nowhere "private" as they advertise - the walls are probably 75-80% up to the ceiling, the ceiling itself has marks of flood/mold, not a nice view, no privacy vs other usual AMPs with separated rooms. You can hear everything going on over the wall, clearly. Place is busy nowadays, that is true. I got an old provider, skinny, maybe in her late 40's, early 50's, completely flat, nice half inch eraser nipples, full bush, but I didn't really care in the end after driving 1.5 hrs and hitting closed doors in my usual places days before. Service was good but not exceptional. BBBJ after some negotiations and discussions about SARS (yeah, I know, don't tell me, I was repeatedly told about SARS), daty on the couch, reverse 69 on the table with bbbj, standing doggy, standing mish on the table, mish on the couch, standing doggy on the table again and mish on the table. Asked if I could CIM - sure, I am almost there and then she backs offs and it turned out to to be a bust on her tits. Oh well. Same rates, nothing changed. I think I did more than she did, but hey, I got what I wanted. No complains, but will I come back? - no. Saw maybe 3 or 4 other girls there, younger, but none that would caught my eye. Good luck all and be safe and healthy.

I assume he’s talking about Lucy’s middle island location which is 200 MCR. When I texted the other day she said that was the open location.

I just hope her business slows down once others open up. Once again it took over an hour for a reply from her and then over two hours for the next response. I was always able to count on super quick replies and being able to get in pretty much right away which works for when I get a quick window of opportunity.

Also Lucy’s ads this week are showing a new phone number. Not sure if that’s the better number to use now or if she’s using it to know the old customers

Lucy’s trying to out fox a fox. She using the 200 place now because the 1442 place had some issues and she ended up closing. With LE cruising around her shop she move down to the new spot. Just be careful be cause Leo will catch on.

Haven't been mongering at all since this all went down but still keeping my eyes open for the future. Happened to be passing by 200 MCR today and saw a whole bunch of cars with a few mongers in their cars waiting. Good thing this isn't the greatest area and the neighbors probably don't care as much about an Amp as they would the drug dealers coming from behind their neighborhood from Gordon Heights. Leo's have better things to do but I just thought it brought a lot of attention to an otherwise empty strip mall. Best of luck to you guys still on the scene and hope things calm down so I can join in on the fun.

I think she is open during the week and closed on the weekends i texted her last week she said come on down to down stairs location. I tried all weekend to call and it was closed
Lucy’s definitely open. I was there last week and was promised Wendy....but I got the old Wendy.....over 40 and not the best looking. I asked for n hour on the phone.....when I got there, she tested my temp with a gun thermometer.Then told me she was closing, so I could only get an hour. I said ok because Wendy was worth it....to my surprise I got the old one....and a 5min shitty massage followed up by a 10 min suck and fuck. I was in and out in 20 min. I told Lucy, if she ever pulled that again, it would be the last time I come

Lucy’s definitely open. I was there last week and was promised Wendy....but I got the old Wendy.....over 40 and not the best looking. I asked for n hour on the phone.....when I got there, she tested my temp with a gun thermometer.Then told me she was closing, so I could only get an hour. I said ok because Wendy was worth it....to my surprise I got the old one....and a 5min shitty massage followed up by a 10 min suck and fuck. I was in and out in 20 min. I told Lucy, if she ever pulled that again, it would be the last time I come
I never knew there were 2 Wendy’s! The only one I see is one of my ATF’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.