Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally made to the correct upstairs location... Pulled in the lot about the same time as another monger so I got out of my car quickly, so that I can get first choice...lol... I was going to ask for Linda. I rand the bell, and a Coco, answers. Not so impressed. I ask for Linda. She says Linda not here today. as we are walking to the back, this other girl is just waking up from a nap in a dark room. So Coco, says this is Nina. Nina, come here, he is ready for you. I look into the dark room, and Nina looks really sexy, pretty and is now who I would love to see. I go into the room. Strip down, and dont you know, in comes Coco. Fuck, this never happened on the ground floor place to me. So , Coco does nothing really for me so again, I am going to make sure the service is really great. So, the guy that I beat up there, probably now has Nina, I will wait for his review...lol... So she starts with kissing, touching,BBBJ.. I ly her down for some DATY, put my figure in hew ass. She liked it. Then I am not so into her so I let her cover me up and we start mish, and again finger in her ass. Then I figure, let me try anal.I start and she says, no, no...Ok, do mich again and stick my finger up her ass, she says, wait. She oils up my finger and her ass. She she liked that. kept going until I popped, cleaned up and on my way. The usual 40 for the 1/2 and 100 left on the table. Of coarse I will go back, because I need to just try others.

I finally made to the correct upstairs location... Pulled in the lot about the same time as another monger so I got out of my car quickly, so that I can get first choice...lol... I was going to ask for Linda. I rand the bell, and a Coco, answers. Not so impressed. I ask for Linda. She says Linda not here today. as we are walking to the back, this other girl is just waking up from a nap in a dark room. So Coco, says this is Nina. Nina, come here, he is ready for you. I look into the dark room, and Nina looks really sexy, pretty and is now who I would love to see. I go into the room. Strip down, and dont you know, in comes Coco. Fuck, this never happened on the ground floor place to me. So , Coco does nothing really for me so again, I am going to make sure the service is really great. So, the guy that I beat up there, probably now has Nina, I will wait for his review...lol... So she starts with kissing, touching,BBBJ.. I ly her down for some DATY, put my figure in hew ass. She liked it. Then I am not so into her so I let her cover me up and we start mish, and again finger in her ass. Then I figure, let me try anal.I start and she says, no, no...Ok, do mich again and stick my finger up her ass, she says, wait. She oils up my finger and her ass. She she liked that. kept going until I popped, cleaned up and on my way. The usual 40 for the 1/2 and 100 left on the table. Of coarse I will go back, because I need to just try others.
I saw Rose at the downstairs location. Pretty. Firm c cups. Nice ass. Bbj. Cfs mish. Cum cum after 5 min. Switch to doggy. Cum cum after 5 min again. Shoved my thumb up her ass then i busted. It was a little annoying her saying cum every 5 min. Wanted to go bang lucy but that didn't happen. Sigh....

If you wear a Yankee cap, you get 10 bucks off Lucys cut. :)

Utopia Guide Review

Stopped in Saturday night. Was talking to an SA chick, had agreed on price and my spidey senses went off when she said she gets rooms cheap where she works. So I told her I would get the room and suddenly she was j available till late. So needing relief, I texted Lucy. Now I haven’t been there in like 6 months. Used to see Amy all the time in the upstairs location. Told Candy, Wendy, Coco and Sunny all available at downstairs spot. A quick look back at reviews and decided I would take Candy. Arrive 10 minutes later and the parking lot was pretty full, first sign. Door opens and Wendy is only one available. Pulls me in and pulls me upstairs. All rooms downstairs now full and Candy Coco and Sunny busy. Guess everyone was getting there holiday fix in. Only issue with upstairs is it was freezing in there. Wendy turns on the heaters and leaves. Get undressed, she comes back a few minutes later. Take the half. Standard donation on the table. She starts asking about who I have scene, starts telling me about all the girls with the clock ticking. At this point I roll over on my back to get this moving along. She starts HJ, cleans junior, then BBBJ. After a few minutes I don’t want to blow so she puts on the cover and go to standing mish. At this point, I’m not thrilled as it’s still cold and I didn’t get Candy. So I hit it pretty hard and she took it like a champ. Switched to CG, she’s not light and put all weight on one side and was uncomfortable, stopped, back to BBBJ and done. I prefer them tiny and young, which Wendy is not. Too old. 40s and has a pouch for my taste. On way out Candy catches me at the door and puts one hand on chest and one on package, says next time. Not sure I will repeat

I went here a few weeks ago on a Saturday. I saw Coco, who greeted me at the door and led me to a room. I undressed and left 100 on the the table, paid 40 for hh. She came back in and cleaned me up before starting a bbj. I was getting close so she put the cover on and we went into CG. I have to say the view of her lips and her eyes closed above me was amazing. We switched to doggy and I reached around to play with her a little. She seemed to like it, although I'm sure that's all in my head. We do this for a good 10 mins before she asks me to get back on the table, takes the cover off, cleans me again and bbj some more until I can't take it anymore and finished me off with a HJ. No CIM. It was a solid 30 and worth every penny.

I went here a few weeks ago on a Saturday. I saw Coco, who greeted me at the door and led me to a room. I undressed and left 100 on the the table, paid 40 for hh. She came back in and cleaned me up before starting a bbj. I was getting close so she put the cover on and we went into CG. I have to say the view of her lips and her eyes closed above me was amazing. We switched to doggy and I reached around to play with her a little. She seemed to like it, although I'm sure that's all in my head. We do this for a good 10 mins before she asks me to get back on the table, takes the cover off, cleans me again and bbj some more until I can't take it anymore and finished me off with a HJ. No CIM. It was a solid 30 and worth every penny.
I got the chinese fire drill with her and read other reviews. I chalked it up to timing . Good to know she is really as chill as expected. Great crew all these girls. Yum

Went to the location in Middle Island today. Wendy and another girl were there. Since it was my first time I didn’t know what to expect. Yeah I know I should have read all the comments here but I didn’t. Wendy is very attractive. Much more so than I expected. I did really need at least a neck massage but there was no pretense to a massage at all. Light touch and then she asked me to turn over. I only went for the HJ today as I was just scoping things out but will be back. Also it seems they have a new next door neighbor. I didn’t spend too much time looking but it might be some sort of party place for kids. I hope I’m wrong

Went to the location in Middle Island today. Wendy and another girl were there. Since it was my first time I didn’t know what to expect. Yeah I know I should have read all the comments here but I didn’t. Wendy is very attractive. Much more so than I expected. I did really need at least a neck massage but there was no pretense to a massage at all. Light touch and then she asked me to turn over. I only went for the HJ today as I was just scoping things out but will be back. Also it seems they have a new next door neighbor. I didn’t spend too much time looking but it might be some sort of party place for kids. I hope I’m wrong
Are you sure you went to the right place because everything looks vacation there except the thrift store

Yup I’m positive. Are you saying I imagined my massage?
I was there today. What he is saying is the shopping center mostly empty. Sat with Lucy for a bit and we chatted waiting for new girl to finish her appt. Yuna. Nicole came in as beautiful as ever and said Yuna come soon she has an appt with someone else. Lucy came into the room and while i was stting naked she rubbed my back and shoulders lightly. I offered to have her take Yunas appt and she declined. I so much wanna bang her its not even funny.
So.. yuna. 5 7ish olive oyle body from popeye. Sweet girl prob 40ish. Asks if i want massage i say no. She gets naked and tries cbj but i insist bbj. More hand than mouth. Wants to start main event so she bags me up and says you too big go slow. She keeps her hand down there to srop me from penetrating all the way. Nice girl but um no. So after a little bit of watching pain induced fucking i ask her if i can just cim. She happily agrees bbj but stops every 15 seconds for no cim. I say i need to finish this way and blast in her mouth. She wasnt happy and acted like i dumped drano in her mouth. Nice girl. Sweet. Dont know if she is new or what but not like any of the rest here. Maybe she will relax some more but....

I was there today. What he is saying is the shopping center mostly empty. Sat with Lucy for a bit and we chatted waiting for new girl to finish her appt. Yuna. Nicole came in as beautiful as ever and said Yuna come soon she has an appt with someone else. Lucy came into the room and while i was stting naked she rubbed my back and shoulders lightly. I offered to have her take Yunas appt and she declined. I so much wanna bang her its not even funny.
So.. yuna. 5 7ish olive oyle body from popeye. Sweet girl prob 40ish. Asks if i want massage i say no. She gets naked and tries cbj but i insist bbj. More hand than mouth. Wants to start main event so she bags me up and says you too big go slow. She keeps her hand down there to srop me from penetrating all the way. Nice girl but um no. So after a little bit of watching pain induced fucking i ask her if i can just cim. She happily agrees bbj but stops every 15 seconds for no cim. I say i need to finish this way and blast in her mouth. She wasnt happy and acted like i dumped drano in her mouth. Nice girl. Sweet. Dont know if she is new or what but not like any of the rest here. Maybe she will relax some more but....
Nice review @cocksman! She is new! Lucy texted me this morning saying she has a new girl and gave me her name. I asked Lucy if she was as good as Wendy & Linda and all she said was she has been there for 2 days and no bad reviews yet. I might have to give her a whirl but maybe as a double with Wendy.

Nice review @cocksman! She is new! Lucy texted me this morning saying she has a new girl and gave me her name. I asked Lucy if she was as good as Wendy & Linda and all she said was she has been there for 2 days and no bad reviews yet. I might have to give her a whirl but maybe as a double with Wendy.
I dont like leaving a bad review as she got me excited enough to get me maximum size. I hate the big cock bragging and assume when the girls tell me that its standard amp talk. I found her to be as accomodating as she could be. Some girls i half rise to the occasion cause i know they are alk biz..... still want lucy. She is sexy af

Been lurking for a little bit, made an account just to give you all a head’s up. Recently caught wind of a Facebook group made up of locals looking to “clean up the neighborhood.” The tattoo shop location was specifically mentioned by more than one person in there. I’m sure nothing will come of this but I thought I’d give those of you who frequent this spot the opportunity to lay low for a little while just to play it safe.

Been lurking for a little bit, made an account just to give you all a head’s up. Recently caught wind of a Facebook group made up of locals looking to “clean up the neighborhood.” The tattoo shop location was specifically mentioned by more than one person in there. I’m sure nothing will come of this but I thought I’d give those of you who frequent this spot the opportunity to lay low for a little while just to play it safe.
What’s the name of the Facebook group I like to check out what other places being mentioned

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
T
That tattoo shop been there for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.