Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$Abigail Anne$ This chick is on her 3rd screen name in 2 years and changes the pics. But the pics are all her. Just different hairstyles and clothes. ( I assume they’re her)

She texts back and forth, says she wants to get together, but I can’t get her to meet up.
The first screen name ( about 18 months ago ) she actually left me waiting at a coffee shop for 30 minutes before I just left.

Then I saw her SA again under a 2nd screen name and she didn’t realize it was me. ‍♂️.

We didn’t meet at that point. Still same “m.o.”. She shows interest , wants $400 but then backs out on set plans.

Now I’m seeing her 3rd screen name and doing it all over again but this time it’s for my sheer enjoyment. I’m dying to see if she’s an employee of SA trying to keep me interested or just a complete flake. She seems super hot , I follow her on social media ( seems like a fake account ) and I don’t understand what her deal is.
Probably entirely fake.
Told me my pictures were cute and didn't look at my profile. Gave me her number and When texted I see I had sent her a text about a year ago. We were suppose to meet up and she would not respond to me confirming. Someone mentioned that they saw here on here. From what I remember she was a greek girl from the last round, I also remember her being a little more voluptuous (still gorgeous) Anyone remember her old screen names? Would like to search the board.

I remember last year, I used her number on facebook to find her profile, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

$Abigail Anne$ This chick is on her 3rd screen name in 2 years and changes the pics. But the pics are all her. Just different hairstyles and clothes. ( I assume they’re her)

She texts back and forth, says she wants to get together, but I can’t get her to meet up.
The first screen name ( about 18 months ago ) she actually left me waiting at a coffee shop for 30 minutes before I just left.

Then I saw her SA again under a 2nd screen name and she didn’t realize it was me. ‍♂️.

We didn’t meet at that point. Still same “m.o.”. She shows interest , wants $400 but then backs out on set plans.

Now I’m seeing her 3rd screen name and doing it all over again but this time it’s for my sheer enjoyment. I’m dying to see if she’s an employee of SA trying to keep me interested or just a complete flake. She seems super hot , I follow her on social media ( seems like a fake account ) and I don’t understand what her deal is.
Probably entirely fake.
Same here, and yes I remember at least 2 other profiles over the years. Talked to her multiple times, agreed to meet multiple times and it never went anywhere. Even got her to agree to a reasonable amount, and she ghosted. Then a while later when we spoke again, I brought it up, and she said no way she would never agree to that. I even sent her the screen shot of her text agreeing to the amount, then she went MIA after that. Total flake, game player.

Told me my pictures were cute and didn't look at my profile. Gave me her number and When texted I see I had sent her a text about a year ago. We were suppose to meet up and she would not respond to me confirming. Someone mentioned that they saw here on here. From what I remember she was a greek girl from the last round, I also remember her being a little more voluptuous (still gorgeous) Anyone remember her old screen names? Would like to search the board.

I remember last year, I used her number on facebook to find her profile, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.
I actually just saw her old screen name when I was looking for the Kayla girl mentioned above, I was looking through my hidden list and saw “abigails” old screen name on the list. But it appeared to be deactivated

Same here, and yes I remember at least 2 other profiles over the years. Talked to her multiple times, agreed to meet multiple times and it never went anywhere.
Yep looks like we’ve all had similar experiences with her. I saved her in my contacts as “Natalia”. That was 2018

Now she says her name is Abigail. Search FB for Abigail Anne. She comes up. The same thing happened when she called herself Natalia. I searched and it came up back then.

I’m going to play along this time and not negotiate. Gonna agree to whatever she wants just so I can see if she wants to meet or not. Let’s see. If anything comes up I’ll post it.

$PiscesBabe0x$ She’s been reviewed here once or twice before. Sadly nothing special but here goes. She really only wants to do quick bjs in the car , which for some people are ok. But I like the full monty.

But nonetheless we met for a quick bj in the car by her in Babylon area. Asked for 120 we agreed on 100. She kept me waiting for nearly 40 min. ( she texted she was running late ) So when she finally arrived I told her I used 20 for gas so now I only have 80 and she took it. ( I told her before we started )

Short drive to a more secluded area. Very toothy and when she took off her shirt her boobs sagged down like a grandma. But she smelled nice and did the job. Spit it out afterward. Dripped out onto my floor.
Fairly talkative but I wasn’t feeling the convo and I think she caught on to that.
Gee... maybe it was the nearly hour wait in the car that made me cranky. Go figure.

She said with an eye roll , she doesn’t want to do a room until she feels comfortable with someone first. All I kept thinking was ... Oh , but you’ll suck my cock in the car and that’s fine. Lol.

she accomplished the goal but I won’t repeat.
Did you or anyone try her girlfriend deedee yet?

Susan_06
I originally wanted to meet with another girl from SA but she mixed up the day i wanted to see her. So i hopped on to SA and started putting in work. Most girls werent available until i spoke to susan. She was readily available, discussed what we were going to do and agreed to a price.i wont get into much detail because of the f***ing white knight. She came over in about 45 minutes. We had 2 rounds of bbfs cip. Very satisfied and so was she.
Looks- 6
I was already hard so i didn't sample her bbj and got straight to the action
She is nice and tight. Juicy. Shes not a looker but she will satisfy you. I paid for the plan b because she is not on birth control. Have fun with her! If you have any queens bbfs id love to sample them pls! Ill keep hunting as well and put new reviews up when i have a chance to meet them.

$$kaylaababyyg$$ Hempstead, 24, 36C, Syracuse student, 220, covered, backseat romp, very eager to please. Only problem was she wanted $50 via Venmo for flat tire repair. Went with gut and it was fine. She sent some pics as a nice thank you afterwards. She said I was her biggest. Yeah right. Haha.
Great review, great smash. Should be proud of that one (especially since my gold and lucky didn’t hit it first)

Yes it is. They just play games all day with the numbers. She agreed to one amount with me and then changed it later. Depends on what bill is due I guess. Idiots.
I saw them a while ago when they were serious. After me, they saw a guy (which I heard about) and then blah blah.. just games, sometimes if one is horny they will get serious other times it’s just for fun while sitting in a hot tub drinking mikes hard.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Susan_06
I originally wanted to meet with another girl from SA but she mixed up the day i wanted to see her. So i hopped on to SA and started putting in work. Most girls werent available until i spoke to susan. She was readily available, discussed what we were going to do and agreed to a price.i wont get into much detail because of the f***ing white knight. She came over in about 45 minutes. We had 2 rounds of bbfs cip. Very satisfied and so was she.
Looks- 6
I was already hard so i didn't sample her bbj and got straight to the action
She is nice and tight. Juicy. Shes not a looker but she will satisfy you. I paid for the plan b because she is not on birth control. Have fun with her! If you have any queens bbfs id love to sample them pls! Ill keep hunting as well and put new reviews up when i have a chance to meet them.
Let's stop using the White Knight as a boogie man.

$OnlyBaby0$ is using pics of a model with almost 1m followers on social media. the name popping up on snap is also different

$-jeni-$ is a petite indian girl who wants 400-500 for completely vanilla, covered

$vanessab2018$ prev reviewed by seekingsmash is also looking for around the same (negotiable), also covered.

remember peeps who renewed near vday, to have a good ROI, at price 60.27, will translate to: at least 10 introductions and 5 digits conversations and hopefully two conversions to ‘dates’ with at market or below market rates. Keep the market fresh, competitive and price elasticity of demand in your favor. Which means keep stop overpaying!! Haha.