Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Well she only has to get one guy to send it, then it becomes the norm. There's a sucker born every minute.
Got that right

I do need to thank someone (my apologies I don’t remember who gave the advice) who suggested the line “sorry I can’t send money digitally there’s a block on my account after some ID Theft I went through last year”

** REVIEW TIME ** -with seeking smash

$$blueyedbaby15$$

Once again, where do I start? This little bitch. This little whore. My first text with her was March 17, 2019 so you can understand, like with my previous review $$meg$$, this was a loooooooong time coming. Wanted this one more just because meg is thin, and blueeyed is a little curvier and slim thicker (in a good way).

We texted and reconnected yesterday once i saw her profile active again. Since i cant get a 7 day trial, this was clutch that i had her iphone blue number already saved and she was with it. She even recommended the gold hangout of the bethpage motel, which i said to her, whatever princess wants and she ate that shit up.

fast forward- 5pm, Thursday, 02-20-20. I pull into the bethpage hotel for the first time in my life. Not sure how it works i go inside and some mobster looking italian guy is chatting it up with a regular. Inside looks like a gas station with all the tic tacs and other convenience items which i thought was cool (coming from the marina, this is a luxury). pay $74 to have a room from 5pm-9pm which i thought was fair. Marina charges 60 for 3 hours so i guess this is a better deal by a few dollars. Anywho, room number 12. Park on the side and she texts me 5:05 pm "im here, what room number". Quickly go and pee and respond back to her, the second i flush and get to the door, shes already knocking and i open the door:

WOW. Dark black hair, contrasting sharp blue eyes, perfect white teeth that would make gold shiver, tight leggings that helped contour her figure with a tight shirt that insinuate her curves and give her a very seductive look- this girl was the complete package walking in. Big bubbly smile once she saw me ( i was dressed flyer and more appropriate ) which was good, because i just stood there like a monkey with his mouth open in awe of who just walked past me. She asks if she can take her shoes off, and i reply "You can take anything you want off" which elicited a smile and laugh. She takes off her shoes on hops onto the bed. She is a little shy and nervous, as she asks me twice how my day was and i pretend i didnt hear her the second time cause of the tv. So I surely, but slyly slid past her making it seem like i was getting the tv remote (which i turned the tv on before she came) by the nightstand where she was, and gently placed my right hand around her neck, angling the web onto her throat to get a firm but relaxed grip,gently squeezing the sides of her neck and kiss her. This led to her giving a surprised smile, and led to her clenching my right hand as to insinuate "choke me harder" which I was most certainly to oblige. Not before i ripped off her leggings & underwear, and had her remove her shirt, leaving her bucket ass naked. I undress myself, before with no hesitation she pulls me closer to her and she continues the kissing, grabbing my right hand and raising it to her throat to start where we left off..

Appearance- 8.9/10 - Perfect teeth, deep blue eyes, GOOD kind of thick (picture coca cola bottle ... hour glass figure) and all natural. Dressed to impress. Definitely one of the hottest.

Edit i: I texted her before arriving to the hotel seeing if she needed me to bring anything (ie: condoms, alcohol) and she replied "just bring yourself" - not that i ever feel the need to explain myself.

Due to it being fucking freezing out, richard needed a little time warming up which ( Edit ii: instead of saying her real name ********* i will refer to her as BEB [$$blueyedbaby15$$] ) BEB took the initiative and stroked me. I got to feel how wet she was just from the gentle choking, kissing and her stroking me a little and my god... it was like putting two fingers in a bowl of melted ice cream. Puddles. It was foreshadowing the fun that was about to happen, since the second i went from flaccid to moderately hard she shoved me in no hesi [tation] and i went from half hard, to fully hard in a 3 seconds flat. The wetness, the tightness, the way she stares at you with those eyes as you choke her, holy shit. I started breaking down the walls, making sure she took every inch, which within a few minutes i was hitting her cervix. Her DD tits clapping, as i voraciously pounded her out. Amazing, natural tits that were firm and perky so they bounced perfectly and created a slapping sound when they smacked togther which was like reverse clapping (ass clapping). She was quick to come, and as i felt her gaping a little i pulled out and shoved my fingers in there causing her legs to shake and BEB ended up squirting, warmly all over my chest and thigh. personally i love that shit, so i put it back in, and hit her with the cobra clutch choke. Left hand on the left part of her neck, right hand on the right part of her neck, thumbs joining but not applying pressure to the middle of the throat, rather squeezing the left & right side simultaneously, along with deep strokes... it only took a matter of minutes. Combined with her slowed, deep and heavy breathing, she tightened up which made me squirt out, and the second i went flying out, it was like a broken fire hydrant....water works everywhere. I pull out and she pushes me on my back.

She starts to give me head, saying she wants to please me now. Hey, np, im recharging and drinking water and right away i almost choke from drinking water because she is THAT good. first off her mouth is so big, you can definitely fit a soda can in there. secondly, even though she doesnt deepthroat (i assume she has a gag reflex) she strokes the bottom shaft with her hand (she first spit all over my dick, and that yummy, nasty stringy spit) then she takes the tip and the top shaft and massages it with her mouth. Like a well oiled machine, it felt soooooooooooo good. The only thing missing was a little ball play (thats my new thing) but it was still amazing. Her blue eyes staring at you while she head bobs, my gosh. Had to pull her hair back and push her off of me after 15 minutes before i burst like a bubble in her mouth.

Head- 8.7/10 - basing it on technique, pleasure and appearance, very very good. top 15 for sure.

She didnt take no for an answer though, as right after i took my dick out of her mouth she got on top....and i think this is where she shines. She has a little added weight in her butt/thigh area (which is a good thing) and it helps when she goes up and comes all the way down with a thud. Makes the pussy feel tighter, like a glove. Mix it in with her natural DDs that are perky and soft, amazing. I hit her with the cobra clutch and (with her on top, i bear hug her so shes close to me, gently nibble on her neck, and thrust up repeatedly. since my hands are pinning down her shoulders, pushing her down, while im thrusting up) it caused the wettest water works of the night. my entire lower section was drenched. Felt like i went on a log flume and got splashed on my lap. Once again, I love that shit, and she got off and sucked me off a little, licking up some of her own juices. it was hot. I flipped her over for some more mish but she tapped out after i had her gushing again.

She said " I don't normally fuck for an hour straight" and "I normally dont hangout this long either" which was an instant turn off. ok i get not many people can fuck for an hour straight, but the hanging out for under an hour? baby this isnt a BBJ im paying for. Anyhow, she requests a break, and she goes to check her phone which had numerous missed calls and texts. Later showed me it was just her friends making sure she was ok, and she comes and cuddles next to me. we talk and she tells me about her job/life/ does this to pay for her travels and shows me pictures of her on vacation. blah blah blah, 20 mins later, she starts kissing me, but at this point im soft and went from Mario after eating a mushroom ( insert growing mario noise boing boing boing) to Mario after getting hit and shrinking down to size (insert mario noise here) so she goes to work. Good kisser, good strokes, rubbing her tits on my chest. 2 minutes later, we're back baby, and i shove it in. Choke stroke some more (30-40 mins) and she begs me to hit it doggy, i do it to take advantage of that nice ass and omg, she doesnt disappoint. The way she threw that shit back, had her tits clapping and her ass clapping on my dick, and i lasted 15 mins before her O had me splooge all over inside her at the same time. It was tight and wet so I had no problem doing a few thrusts and staying mid-hard (not quite fully hard but not soft either) and kept going for another 10-12 mins before she pulled the plug and said shes sore. At this point it was 7:30, we met at 5:05, 5 minutes awkward hello phase, 20 min break. minimal water breaks (5-10 mins) so it was pretty much 2 hours of straight sex.

Overall: 8.5/10 - no anal so i have to deduct points. Not a "trooper" and seems to want to treat it like a business arrangement. Lucked out a bit as she admitted shes never stayed this long. Won't repeat since i had a hard time at the negotiating table money wise. She was worth what I paid, but she of course thought she was worth more (expected more for staying more than an hour). originally asked her repeatedly how long she can stay, which was responded with "we'll see how we get along" agreed to $X00 and thats what I gave her. Asked me to make it up next time............dont think there will be a next time however.

if you're looking for someone young, fun and full of juice...enjoy while shes here.

As always, happy hunting mongers.

** REVIEW TIME ** -with seeking smash

$$blueyedbaby15$$

Once again, where do I start? This little bitch. This little whore. My first text with her was March 17, 2019 so you can understand, like with my previous review $$meg$$, this was a loooooooong time coming. Wanted this one more just because meg is thin, and blueeyed is a little curvier and slim thicker (in a good way).

We texted and reconnected yesterday once i saw her profile active again. Since i cant get a 7 day trial, this was clutch that i had her iphone blue number already saved and she was with it. She even recommended the gold hangout of the bethpage motel, which i said to her, whatever princess wants and she ate that shit up.

fast forward- 5pm, Thursday, 02-20-20. I pull into the bethpage hotel for the first time in my life. Not sure how it works i go inside and some mobster looking italian guy is chatting it up with a regular. Inside looks like a gas station with all the tic tacs and other convenience items which i thought was cool (coming from the marina, this is a luxury). pay $74 to have a room from 5pm-9pm which i thought was fair. Marina charges 60 for 3 hours so i guess this is a better deal by a few dollars. Anywho, room number 12. Park on the side and she texts me 5:05 pm "im here, what room number". Quickly go and pee and respond back to her, the second i flush and get to the door, shes already knocking and i open the door:

WOW. Dark black hair, contrasting sharp blue eyes, perfect white teeth that would make gold shiver, tight leggings that helped contour her figure with a tight shirt that insinuate her curves and give her a very seductive look- this girl was the complete package walking in. Big bubbly smile once she saw me ( i was dressed flyer and more appropriate ) which was good, because i just stood there like a monkey with his mouth open in awe of who just walked past me. She asks if she can take her shoes off, and i reply "You can take anything you want off" which elicited a smile and laugh. She takes off her shoes on hops onto the bed. She is a little shy and nervous, as she asks me twice how my day was and i pretend i didnt hear her the second time cause of the tv. So I surely, but slyly slid past her making it seem like i was getting the tv remote (which i turned the tv on before she came) by the nightstand where she was, and gently placed my right hand around her neck, angling the web onto her throat to get a firm but relaxed grip,gently squeezing the sides of her neck and kiss her. This led to her giving a surprised smile, and led to her clenching my right hand as to insinuate "choke me harder" which I was most certainly to oblige. Not before i ripped off her leggings & underwear, and had her remove her shirt, leaving her bucket ass naked. I undress myself, before with no hesitation she pulls me closer to her and she continues the kissing, grabbing my right hand and raising it to her throat to start where we left off..

Appearance- 8.9/10 - Perfect teeth, deep blue eyes, GOOD kind of thick (picture coca cola bottle ... hour glass figure) and all natural. Dressed to impress. Definitely one of the hottest.

Edit i: I texted her before arriving to the hotel seeing if she needed me to bring anything (ie: condoms, alcohol) and she replied "just bring yourself" - not that i ever feel the need to explain myself.

Due to it being fucking freezing out, richard needed a little time warming up which ( Edit ii: instead of saying her real name ********* i will refer to her as BEB [$$blueyedbaby15$$] ) BEB took the initiative and stroked me. I got to feel how wet she was just from the gentle choking, kissing and her stroking me a little and my god... it was like putting two fingers in a bowl of melted ice cream. Puddles. It was foreshadowing the fun that was about to happen, since the second i went from flaccid to moderately hard she shoved me in no hesi [tation] and i went from half hard, to fully hard in a 3 seconds flat. The wetness, the tightness, the way she stares at you with those eyes as you choke her, holy shit. I started breaking down the walls, making sure she took every inch, which within a few minutes i was hitting her cervix. Her DD tits clapping, as i voraciously pounded her out. Amazing, natural tits that were firm and perky so they bounced perfectly and created a slapping sound when they smacked togther which was like reverse clapping (ass clapping). She was quick to come, and as i felt her gaping a little i pulled out and shoved my fingers in there causing her legs to shake and BEB ended up squirting, warmly all over my chest and thigh. personally i love that shit, so i put it back in, and hit her with the cobra clutch choke. Left hand on the left part of her neck, right hand on the right part of her neck, thumbs joining but not applying pressure to the middle of the throat, rather squeezing the left & right side simultaneously, along with deep strokes... it only took a matter of minutes. Combined with her slowed, deep and heavy breathing, she tightened up which made me squirt out, and the second i went flying out, it was like a broken fire hydrant....water works everywhere. I pull out and she pushes me on my back.

She starts to give me head, saying she wants to please me now. Hey, np, im recharging and drinking water and right away i almost choke from drinking water because she is THAT good. first off her mouth is so big, you can definitely fit a soda can in there. secondly, even though she doesnt deepthroat (i assume she has a gag reflex) she strokes the bottom shaft with her hand (she first spit all over my dick, and that yummy, nasty stringy spit) then she takes the tip and the top shaft and massages it with her mouth. Like a well oiled machine, it felt soooooooooooo good. The only thing missing was a little ball play (thats my new thing) but it was still amazing. Her blue eyes staring at you while she head bobs, my gosh. Had to pull her hair back and push her off of me after 15 minutes before i burst like a bubble in her mouth.

Head- 8.7/10 - basing it on technique, pleasure and appearance, very very good. top 15 for sure.

She didnt take no for an answer though, as right after i took my dick out of her mouth she got on top....and i think this is where she shines. She has a little added weight in her butt/thigh area (which is a good thing) and it helps when she goes up and comes all the way down with a thud. Makes the pussy feel tighter, like a glove. Mix it in with her natural DDs that are perky and soft, amazing. I hit her with the cobra clutch and (with her on top, i bear hug her so shes close to me, gently nibble on her neck, and thrust up repeatedly. since my hands are pinning down her shoulders, pushing her down, while im thrusting up) it caused the wettest water works of the night. my entire lower section was drenched. Felt like i went on a log flume and got splashed on my lap. Once again, I love that shit, and she got off and sucked me off a little, licking up some of her own juices. it was hot. I flipped her over for some more mish but she tapped out after i had her gushing again.

She said " I don't normally fuck for an hour straight" and "I normally dont hangout this long either" which was an instant turn off. ok i get not many people can fuck for an hour straight, but the hanging out for under an hour? baby this isnt a BBJ im paying for. Anyhow, she requests a break, and she goes to check her phone which had numerous missed calls and texts. Later showed me it was just her friends making sure she was ok, and she comes and cuddles next to me. we talk and she tells me about her job/life/ does this to pay for her travels and shows me pictures of her on vacation. blah blah blah, 20 mins later, she starts kissing me, but at this point im soft and went from Mario after eating a mushroom ( insert growing mario noise boing boing boing) to Mario after getting hit and shrinking down to size (insert mario noise here) so she goes to work. Good kisser, good strokes, rubbing her tits on my chest. 2 minutes later, we're back baby, and i shove it in. Choke stroke some more (30-40 mins) and she begs me to hit it doggy, i do it to take advantage of that nice ass and omg, she doesnt disappoint. The way she threw that shit back, had her tits clapping and her ass clapping on my dick, and i lasted 15 mins before her O had me splooge all over inside her at the same time. It was tight and wet so I had no problem doing a few thrusts and staying mid-hard (not quite fully hard but not soft either) and kept going for another 10-12 mins before she pulled the plug and said shes sore. At this point it was 7:30, we met at 5:05, 5 minutes awkward hello phase, 20 min break. minimal water breaks (5-10 mins) so it was pretty much 2 hours of straight sex.

Overall: 8.5/10 - no anal so i have to deduct points. Not a "trooper" and seems to want to treat it like a business arrangement. Lucked out a bit as she admitted shes never stayed this long. Won't repeat since i had a hard time at the negotiating table money wise. She was worth what I paid, but she of course thought she was worth more (expected more for staying more than an hour).
As always, happy hunting mongers.

I was supposed to have her over on Sunday but she said something thst turned me off a bit, but I am glad to see someone had fun.

$Princesssubxo$ Has anyone met or had an experience with this one other than myself. I already have a review. I’d really like to know.

$PiscesBabe0x$ This one I saw once and since then has hit me up every single fucking day since looking to get together. Kind of annoying to be honest. My buddy ( also a UG member ) went to see her and I love it when these birds say .... Oh you’re the only one I see. Proof that they all lie so much and you can’t believe a thing they say.

$Cuteasiangirl374$ I saw a review on here of her a few weeks back. And although she kinda looks like a small Thai boy, I was still curious because I like small , thin petite women. The review seemed like a no drama meet up and easy transaction. So I messaged her and she finally got back to me. Says she was in China for a while but she’s back now. Ummm... no thanks. I’d rather get ghonnarea than the Corona Virus. I’ll pass.

$Dollface10016$. I’m currently laying the ground work on this one. Haven’t met yet and she seems like she’s holding out for a big fish. But she’s got that sexy thin body I like so I might put some effort into it.

$pinkcola$. She’s a complete pro. Will CBJ and CFS you anywhere and anytime for $100 She was In an out in prob 8 min. Thin spanish body, not so nice looking face , but she tried to help it with makeup. Looks like she’s much older than 26 or maybe she had 4 kids type of look. No appearance of hard core drug use that I can tell. Would repeat in a pinch since it was a no hassle and no drama quickie.

$Princesssubxo$ Has anyone met or had an experience with this one other than myself. I already have a review. I’d really like to know.
Wanted 900. Tried long term relationship thing, connection and everything else. I couldn't get her to budge. Not even close to be worth it.

$Cuteasiangirl374$ I saw a review on here of her a few weeks back. And although she kinda looks like a small Thai boy, I was still curious because I like small , thin petite women. The review seemed like a no drama meet up and easy transaction. So I messaged her and she finally got back to me. Says she was in China for a while but she’s back now. Ummm... no thanks. I’d rather get ghonnarea than the Corona Virus. I’ll pass.
Sent her messages and no response yet. I agree, pass on that community at the moment.

Just from personal experience, girls that make a profile together typically don’t hook up. Either it’s a single girl making a profile that can bring a friend in, or 2 girls who go together so they have an out/safer than going alone. I think most success has come from either the former or a monger scheduling 2 girls open to stuff like that

$Dollface10016$. I’m currently laying the ground work on this one. Haven’t met yet and she seems like she’s holding out for a big fish. But she’s got that sexy thin body I like so I might put some effort into it.[/QUOTE said:
I smashed doll face for free, I believe she’ll take $200. Probably now with crazy mongers she’ll start at 5 or so but you can work your way down. Like her profile says, she’s super bratty which isn’t fun. Have a video of her giving me a teethy blow job. She does have a FAT ass for a thin white girl though.

She squeaks during sex though so it’s like smashing out Minnie Mouse

Having a spirited conversation with $knowswhatiwant$. Said she wants 500 for first meet, then discussion of allowance. I was cordial and said it’s currently out of what I’m comfortable spending. She responded with a huge tirade about how $300 hookers are for cheap people and how I’m a John, not a sugar daddy. Doesn’t that make her a prostitute? lol I Opted not to continue the conversation because I’d rather not make her feel bad about herself. We didn’t even talk about sex, but I guess that’s all hookers think about when it comes to money

Having a spirited conversation with $knowswhatiwant$. Said she wants 500 for first meet, then discussion of allowance. I was cordial and said it’s currently out of what I’m comfortable spending. She responded with a huge tirade about how $300 hookers are for cheap people and how I’m a John, not a sugar daddy. Doesn’t that make her a prostitute? lol I Opted not to continue the conversation because I’d rather not make her feel bad about herself. We didn’t even talk about sex, but I guess that’s all hookers think about when it comes to money
I met her last year, has a place on W 54th that her ex husband pays (what a chump) and she has two kids who she supports by walking dogs and sleeping with men. We settled on $300 but when it was time to pull Willie out she reneged and copped a huge attitude saying she was worth more.

I stormed out and cursed at her for wasting my time and money (train+uber) she’s sober so she’s always a bitch..like it’s not my fault you had trouble with alcohol and drug addiction.