Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Anyone have any intel on $daddyslittlegirl8723$? She is hitting me up about meeting tonight. Looks inviting but very monosyllabic.
Says she has a place in S Plainfield - 350 for bbfs.
Same results here. Said she was game for meeting but then doesn't provide her info even through text. Tried live can I come now yes where do you live NJ. I'm in NJ now where in NJ if I come to you I need to know your location N Nj. Gee thanks. And so it went twice now amid pleasantries she initiates too good morning etc. She's on a lot and seems real but perhaps too cautious.

That was my problem when I joined. I joined for the first time and was never offered the 7 day
I wouldn’t be obliged to it, but I’ve only managed to fully use the 30 days once out of....39 tries? These little bitches report me once I tell them meet ups are a must for money

Usually get empty headed responses
“Don’t you have a debit card?”

yeah I do ho, but not to send money to birds like you for breathing.

Anyone have any info on Bethpage motel? Rates?
Have a few lined up for the weekend, was thinking of taking president billys advice and hitting the old hourly
64$ untill 6pm. The cool part is that you can get it at 11am and the room is yours till 6pm, thats their short stay rate. That gives you enough time to bring 2 different girls to the same room in one day lol.

$$kaylaababyyg$$ Hempstead, 24, 36C, Syracuse student, 220, covered, backseat romp, very eager to please. Only problem was she wanted $50 via Venmo for flat tire repair. Went with gut and it was fine. She sent some pics as a nice thank you afterwards. She said I was her biggest. Yeah right. Haha.
This one must be on the junk because she’s running the same flat tire story with me only this time asking for $75

$$kaylaababyyg$$ Hempstead, 24, 36C, Syracuse student, 220, covered, backseat romp, very eager to please. Only problem was she wanted $50 via Venmo for flat tire repair. Went with gut and it was fine. She sent some pics as a nice thank you afterwards. She said I was her biggest. Yeah right. Haha.
roger4445.... does this mean that you actually met with this girl? you venmo'd her 50 and then she actually met with you? I am sure I am mis-reading, right?

$jinny_$ is looking for an online kik relationship only.

talking to a bunch, will report back in a batch later if/when i get responses

roger4445.... does this mean that you actually met with this girl? you venmo'd her 50 and then she actually met with you? I am sure I am mis-reading, right?
I thought it was a bit ambiguous also but I didn't question because I prob wont be trying her lol