What ever happened to: Mr Wiggles

There's a thread on here about her. She was a provider from 2014 until recently, minus a couple stints locked up. Blonde late mid to late 30s. 100 lbs. Was a good time for a while. Haven't heard much from her in a while. I don't know if she's still doing this, but I do know that it's difficult to get in touch with her. Although it was always an adventure to see if she'd keep her appointments lol legendary flakiness

There's a thread on here about her. She was a provider from 2014 until recently, minus a couple stints locked up. Blonde late mid to late 30s. 100 lbs. Was a good time for a while. Haven't heard much from her in a while. I don't know if she's still doing this, but I do know that it's difficult to get in touch with her. Although it was always an adventure to see if she'd keep her appointments lol legendary flakiness
I tried an advanced search for “Carla” but it only came up with three entries and none of them seem like they would be her ??

billyS

Reign of Terror
Last edited:
This is probably the first thread (or part thereof) that was moved to the Coliseum - with no fight or squabble among members.

And why? As the APM has pointed out, the "other party", namely @Mr. Wiggley has not even signed on in about 2 months.

Should he choose to, of course @Mr. Wiggley can sign on, reply and engage in the banter as has been his style over the years. He hasn't, for reasons best known to him - but can obviously be inferred.

May I then be the "voice of discord" in this thread, to make it more "Coliseum" appropriate? Lol ...

He has over 5000 posts in just over 4 years. I don't recall many fluff posts or posts without substance. He had quite a lot of reviews and Intel and was quite the cherished one - I know one can't put too much weight on the number of "likes" - still it's difficult to look past the nearly 3000 ... I do remember that a lot of those were from folks who used his reviews and found another girl to their liking.

Or not. At least the reviews were considered accurate.

And, primarily, this is a review board, isn't it?

The details are murky but whatever the circumstances, he has chosen not to post. Only the powers that be know, truly, why.

A prolific poster is silent. Does anyone miss his wit, his style, his info? Is he merely to be mocked at?

Good riddance? Or has the good been rid of?

Gentlemen, I ask only for pause and to think.
And, maybe a little decorum, if not respect. I ask that, at least, there is a lesson learnt here - all your posts, your likes, your general reputation is in a review board. And hopefully, it's not your turn to be ridiculed - even in your absence.

V

This is probably the first thread (or part thereof) that was moved to the Coliseum - with no fight or squabble among members.

And why? As the APM has pointed out, the "other party", namely @Mr. Wiggley has not even signed on in about 2 months.

Should he choose to, of course @Mr. Wiggley can sign on, reply and engage in the banter as has been his style over the years. He hasn't, for reasons best known to him - but can obviously be inferred.

May I then be the "voice of discord" in this thread, to make it more "Coliseum" appropriate? Lol ...

He has over 5000 posts in just over 4 years. I don't recall many fluff posts or posts without substance. He had quite a lot of reviews and Intel and was quite the cherished one - I know one can't put too much weight on the number of "likes" - still it's difficult to look past the nearly 3000 ... I do remember that a lot of those were from folks who used his reviews and found another girl to their liking.

The details are murky but whatever the circumstances, he has chosen not to post. Only the powers that be know, truly, why.

A prolific poster is silent. Does anyone miss his wit, his style, his info? Is he merely to be mocked at?

And, maybe a little decorum, if not respect. I ask that, at least, there is a lesson learnt here - all your posts, your likes, your general reputation is in a review board. And hopefully, it's not your turn to be ridiculed - even in your absence.

V
What's wiggs got on you vad? Lol! He was always a good dude to me, i was breaking his balls up there. But you know the saying, easy come, easy go. The board lives on, even without him. For me? He's welcome back any time, but if he never shows up again, what are you gonna do?

V
Well said...

I personally had no issues with him, until Alyssa Panties who I saw often, said he tried to control her, and eventually hit her, according to her, she then punched him in the face....I have/had no reason not to believe her, as she was seemingly pretty truthful with me.