Carla 631-565-8799- She steals and is shooting heroin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one of her best clients and she stole $520 saying it was for rent and to not be dope sick but would pay me back in a few days and also work out special service for the trouble and then blocked my number and went into hiding. Charges were pressed and I called and left several messages from another number. Still no reply. Beware of dealing with her in Nesconset/Ronkonkoma area. She has police after her already for two other warrants.

You should get a burner phone and call her tell her a friend gave you the number that her bj was out of the world and you want to get a taste of it. Offer her a sick amount of money and when she call you back to setup a meet call the police and set her up for a bust.

I was one of her best clients and she stole $520 saying it was for rent and to not be dope sick but would pay me back in a few days and also work out special service for the trouble and then blocked my number and went into hiding. Charges were pressed and I called and left several messages from another number. Still no reply. Beware of dealing with her in Nesconset/Ronkonkoma area. She has police after her already for two other warrants.
With the name you have it makes sense that yo got Got rather easily smh. Never Ever give a pro money ahead of time. Idc who the pro is.

That is a solid idea "bighard20in". I left several messages from another number she don't know and gave her a chance for days to make good but she needs to learn to not rip off her clients.

Going by what you wrote , It sounds like you lent her money with her promise to pay you back in money and favors and she never did. Although this would rightfully anger anyone .... That’s not stealing. And it’s not something that you could even legally press charges on unless your willing to lie on the complaint form.

Regardless, be careful of trying to bring charges against someone. Cause it could potentially blow back in your face. You’re signing your name on legal complaint document that is filed and trackable for life. Not to mention that your putting your name down on file with a known criminal.

If you have any sort of personal life that you like to keep separate from this monger life that all could change very quickly when detectives show up at your work or home to ask questions about her or other unrelated incidents.

Not to mention, the police prob already filed this report with the ... “not worth our time cases”. Unless a weapon was used or a full blown burglary was done , nothing usually comes of it.

Now of course you’ll probably just blow off my warning with some chest pounding statements because you’re super pissed off. ( and rightfully so ). But take a moment , breathe and think.... is the $500 worth any possible future blow back on yourself. Ask yourself, Can I afford any of this information spilling over into my personal life.

For me .... it isn’t. I would simply write a nasty post on here and move on. I’m sure others would feel the same.

If this doesn’t resonate with you, I’m hoping others that read this post will find knowledge in it and make wise choices down the road. Let’s all be smart out there.

She helped herself to it when we were together and when I found out it was gone I went off after we weren't around each other and she gave a sob story that she had no choice and she was gonna be kicked out of her apartment. She said she would pay back and about favors to make up for it. As long as I didn't call the police. I said she has 3 days and that came and went so charges were pressed. She stole from wallet when I was with her.

With these bitches no good deed goes unpunished!

Not at all. She didn't give any favors at all. Just stole money and ghosted me. That's why charges were pressed. I don't let anyone rip me off. Maybe you do nycliguy? But I dont need lessons from a working girl. I'm good. LOL
Ok did you give/lend her money ? Or did she hold you at gun/knife point and demand/steel your money ? There is a big difference , one is you got robbed the other you are a sucker. One or the other , I was a sucker once and only once with a provider. “Live and learn” and move on

She helped herself to it when we were together and when I found out it was gone I went off after we weren't around each other and she gave a sob story that she had no choice and she was gonna be kicked out of her apartment. She said she would pay back and about favors to make up for it. As long as I didn't call the police. I said she has 3 days and that came and went so charges were pressed. She stole from wallet when I was with her.
Ohhhh. I ignore that last post then

So you both committed A-misdemeanors.

She - Petit Larceny (value less than $1000)

You - Patronizing a prostitute

Generally when questioned by officers about a crime they like to know the relationship of both parties involved. Sometimes saying that she’s , “Just a friend” doesn’t cut it. Her occupation could be revealed and cause you problems.

Her family including daughter thought we were a couple so I can always prove that with holiday pictures and other things. She has the problem more than I would. It's true pictures speak a thousand words.

Oh ok , you’re obviously a lot closer to her than most mongers here and in a different category. As ironic as this might sound , she probably stole from you because she felt very comfortable with you.

And you’re probably more pissed off about this because you are somewhat emotionally charged about this situation whereas if this was a common everyday working girl with no ongoing connection , you might have just walked away.

Either way, It sucks that she did that. I wish you well and hopefully she makes good on her promises. If you stay in connection with her, she probably will repay you in favors. (Eventually) Just stay calm and stay with it. Cooler heads will prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.