What ever happened to: Mr Wiggles

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is probably the first thread (or part thereof) that was moved to the Coliseum - with no fight or squabble among members.

And why? As the APM has pointed out, the "other party", namely @Mr. Wiggley has not even signed on in about 2 months.

Should he choose to, of course @Mr. Wiggley can sign on, reply and engage in the banter as has been his style over the years. He hasn't, for reasons best known to him - but can obviously be inferred.

May I then be the "voice of discord" in this thread, to make it more "Coliseum" appropriate? Lol ...

He has over 5000 posts in just over 4 years. I don't recall many fluff posts or posts without substance. He had quite a lot of reviews and Intel and was quite the cherished one - I know one can't put too much weight on the number of "likes" - still it's difficult to look past the nearly 3000 ... I do remember that a lot of those were from folks who used his reviews and found another girl to their liking.

Or not. At least the reviews were considered accurate.

And, primarily, this is a review board, isn't it?

The details are murky but whatever the circumstances, he has chosen not to post. Only the powers that be know, truly, why.

A prolific poster is silent. Does anyone miss his wit, his style, his info? Is he merely to be mocked at?

Good riddance? Or has the good been rid of?

Gentlemen, I ask only for pause and to think.
And, maybe a little decorum, if not respect. I ask that, at least, there is a lesson learnt here - all your posts, your likes, your general reputation is in a review board. And hopefully, it's not your turn to be ridiculed - even in your absence.

V
First off, I moved the comments to the Coliseum for lack of a better place, because they were taking away the focus of the Cheap Head thread.

Second I know exactly why he isn't posting and I'm 100% positive he doesn't want me to make that reason public.

Yes he was a prolific poster with a lot of good reviews.
But he has extremely thin skin and could dish it out but not take it.

It also rubbed a lot of members the wrong way that Banacek would cover up his misdeeds, Alyssa Panties, Sarah (making Pride the bad guy in that one) by closing threads and deleting posts that would have otherwise shown his stalking ways.

It's been a long tradition here of members calling out other members for bad behavior towards providers going back to a fellow named Phantom who forced bbfs on girls.

And finally the last year or so his posts were so erratic even Banacek admitted he needed to be in moderation. By the time I came back his posts were 80% useless rants aimed at other members. His choice. He could have been a man and continued to review but he choose a different path.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I personally had no issues with him, until Alyssa Panties who I saw often, said he tried to control her, and eventually hit her, according to her, she then punched him in the face....I have/had no reason not to believe her, as she was seemingly pretty truthful with me.
And this is exactly when I changed my opinion of him because more than one guy heard the same story.
To further muddy the waters Banacek silenced all debate on the topic because of his personal relationship with Wiggs.

It's turning VERY romantic in here, must be the upcoming Valentine's Day pheromones making everyone so nostalgic.

Wiggs and I had a little spat a few years ago, because I didn't like how he responded to me about some things I said. He was talking at me like I was some kind of piece of shit, trying to make himself look like a tough guy. I can only speak for myself but he came off very antagonistic and crass. I went back at him, and it was cleaned up by Banacek within a few hours. Not sure he ever saw it, nor do I care. I don't put anyone down and don't expect to be by ANYONE, especially on an anonymous review board. I think in my opinion, those were some of the roots of his problems.

We are all on here to help one another, personally I don't care about all his good intel, or leads. It goes out the window when your a douchebag and blow hard bragging about this one and that one, and Oh this one stood me up at Jake's 58. I don't want to hear about the drama, the infighting, the falling in love with a provider. A lot of his drama seemed and got personal with some. I don't know the guy, I am sure most of us represent ourselves in a much different light in person and in society. I would think the same for Wiggs, this is a bit of a stage for mongers, some are more conservative then others. You can be whoever you really want to be on here as long as your intel and posts are legit. I think he took it to a different level and forced his own ouster with his replies and some of the drama that got dragged onto the board. As much as he could be crass, he could also be a bit of a martyr as well. It was all a lot of drama.

Only thing I truly care about: Is she reliable, is she clean of drugs and STD's, is it a safe environment to put myself in, are her pics accurate, is she worth the price of admission. These are the facts that matter to me, thats why I come on here and thats why I post. I don't want to hear about any other of the personal stuff some mongers immerse themselves in. That's between Monger/Provider, don't bring it to the board unless its legit and not half earned because you were stupid enough to fall in love or let yourself get smoothed out like Skippy and became a personal ATM. I said it earlier in the week, its a business transaction, thats all it is. You pay for a service, and for them to leave.
Some can't grasp that equation, these women don't love us or desire us, they need our money like we need their mouths or sweet poundcake (Trying to keep it PG in here).

@ Vad - You wanted some feedback, thats my experience (unbiased) reading his posts and the subsequent drama that followed him his last year or so on the board. Thats SOLELY my opinion based on the posts and the unwarranted shade he threw at me. Treat others like you want to be treated, right? Family, Friends, Providers, why should it be any different on here, because we are all "anonymous"?
Kudos to you for having the balls to post what you did and bring it up. I respect that, and enjoy your commentary on here. It's well thought out and the opposite of "knee jerk" in terms of your reactions. Sometimes people just don't know when to stop, and I think Wiggs is a prime example of that. You can't go shitting on people and expect them to wipe your ass.

Wigs was a tough one to get a handle on.

Any girl on the island who uses or checks UG knows him. Their opinions on him range from complete and total praise (B'shell) to complete contempt (NND). Sometimes the same provider will have both views within a month.

His Intel was always good and I appreciate it (and always appreciated when he liked one of my reviews) but I think he sometimes took a swipe or two at me. He could definitely be a lil possessive.

Hope he is ok at any rate.

He always seemed to me like a guy that never got any action on his own in his early adult life, then got into this hobby and felt empowered. If you read his posts from when he started till the end, it's like watching someone come undone and lose control of themselves. He started to act like he owned these girls or they owed him. Had a lot of "fall in love with the provider / stalker" qualities. Definitely the thinnest skin on the board.

I did enjoy baiting him, because he was easily hooked and loved watching him lose his shit.