Football

Everybody hating on the "Cats" picks huh :)
4 for 4 last week, and I called the Titans last Tuesday in this thread.

Should be some great games though. I just feel like Tennessee might be that destiny team. Just lean on Henry and keep ball away from Mahomes. Their Def is underrated and Vrabel is a good coach. I am sure he would love to get a ring outside of the Belicheck blanket.

For some reason I just feel like Rodgers is going to pull it out in SF, that he has one run left in him at a Super Bowl and this may be it. I also think Garrapolo will shit the bed in the big game. You put pressure on him and he freaks out, makes awful throws. GB def played good when they had to last week against a solid Seahawks team.

Enjoy the games fellas!!

Everybody hating on the "Cats" picks huh :)
4 for 4 last week, and I called the Titans last Tuesday in this thread.

Should be some great games though. I just feel like Tennessee might be that destiny team. Just lean on Henry and keep ball away from Mahomes. Their Def is underrated and Vrabel is a good coach. I am sure he would love to get a ring outside of the Belicheck blanket.

For some reason I just feel like Rodgers is going to pull it out in SF, that he has one run left in him at a Super Bowl and this may be it. I also think Garrapolo will shit the bed in the big game. You put pressure on him and he freaks out, makes awful throws. GB def played good when they had to last week against a solid Seahawks team.

Enjoy the games fellas!!
I think the best Super Bowl would be KC vs 49ers.
Thats also who I think will win, but I like an underdog, so I will root for the Titans however.

I just think the power house offense vs a dominant defense is interesting. Plus Garrapolo winning a SB sticks it to the Pats, speaking of cheaters....

This year is the 100th year anniversary of the NFL. The very first Super Bowl was played in 1967 and it was The Green Bay Packers against The Kansas City Chiefs. The Pack under Vince Lombardi beat Hank Stram's Chiefs.

Chiefs will beat the Titans. Henry is a unique back. His one flaw is the need for the momentum of a few steps before he runs like a freight train. I am sure KC scouted him that way. KC has been waiting a long time for this. Chief's Nation is awesome. Mahomes is a great kid and Andy Reid finds the monkey on his back losing its grip.

Well, the stage is set for Super Bowl LIV (54) in Miami Gardens, Florida. The favored San Francisco 49ers certainly are an armada with myriad weapons. A virtual unstoppable, indomitable war machine. I can't believe that the 49ers come in as underdogs. The Chiefs are giving 1.0 to 1.5.

The Chiefs had a great game plan for the Titans but still did their customary "scare" falling behind early. They certainly held Henry, though.

San Francisco is a powerhouse annihilating Green Bay.

I pick the Chiefs to win in a grudge match possibly going into overtime, 27 to 23.

Well, the stage is set for Super Bowl LIV (54) in Miami Gardens, Florida. The favored San Francisco 49ers certainly are an armada with myriad weapons. A virtual unstoppable, indomitable war machine. I can't believe that the 49ers come in as underdogs. The Chiefs are giving 1.0 to 1.5.

The Chiefs had a great game plan for the Titans but still did their customary "scare" falling behind early. They certainly held Henry, though.

San Francisco is a powerhouse annihilating Green Bay.

I pick the Chiefs to win in a grudge match possibly going into overtime, 27 to 23.
I like the Chiefs too. Just because of the QB. I wouldn't be surprised if SF won though.

That front 7 of SF is sick, should be a great game. Stop SF run game and make Jimmy G throw the ball if I am the chiefs. I gotta root for Andy Reid, hope he finally gets the championship he deserves.

This just might be one of the most exciting and entertaining Super Bowls to date. I get goose bumps just thinking about it. I will be traveling and believe it or not, in some countries even streaming it is difficult. Actively trying to find a way to see it. When I was in NYC, just turned on the television, ordered pizza, beer, snacks. Took many things for granted.

KC has been my team since boyhood. I remembering saving up money, picking out a red blank jersey and having it heat stamped on the front and back with number "89," the number of Otis Taylor.

Since then, KC made many attempts at improvement, hiring Marty Schottenheimer and Dick Vermeil and the thrilling running of "The Nigerian Nightmare," Christian Okoye, Joe Montana, Derrick Thomas, et cetera. (a lot of Pro Bowlers)

Never had the right formula to put them over the top. The iconic Native American chant in Arrowhead Stadium is one of the 7 Wonders of the World. (not actually) But the faithful at Arrowhead are always in unison, in sync.

Anyway, this is it for them. They are peaking. And I know that Mahomes is still very young but look at Dan Marino, a truly great NFL QB, one of the best to grace that position, getting to the Super Bowl but once, losing, and never returning.

SF is a formidable opponent. Oddsmakers basically calling it even with KC now giving only one point and it is predicted to swing around and by game day to have a reversal with the 49ers giving up points.

It is already being dubbed as one of the most evenly matched Super Bowls in history.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This just might be one of the most exciting and entertaining Super Bowls to date. I get goose bumps just thinking about it. I will be traveling and believe it or not, in some countries even streaming it is difficult. Actively trying to find a way to see it. When I was in NYC, just turned on the television, ordered pizza, beer, snacks. Took many things for granted.

KC has been my team since boyhood. I remembering saving up money, picking out a red blank jersey and having it heat stamped on the front and back with number "89," the number of Otis Taylor.

Since then, KC made many attempts at improvement, hiring Marty Schottenheimer and Dick Vermeil and the thrilling running of "The Nigerian Nightmare," Christian Okoye, Joe Montana, Derrick Thomas, et cetera. (a lot of Pro Bowlers)

Never had the right formula to put them over the top. The iconic Native American chant in Arrowhead Stadium is one of the 7 Wonders of the World. (not actually) But the faithful at Arrowhead are always in unison, in sync.

Anyway, this is it for them. They are peaking. And I know that Mahomes is still very young but look at Dan Marino, a truly great NFL QB, one of the best to grace that position, getting to the Super Bowl but once, losing, and never returning.

SF is a formidable opponent. Oddsmakers basically calling it even with KC now giving only one point and it is predicted to swing around and by game day to have a reversal with the 49ers giving up points.

It is already being dubbed as one of the most evenly matched Super Bowls in history.
Otis Taylor? Nice!
So I guess you remember Len Dawson, Buck Buchanan and Curly Culp?
I started rooting for the Oakland Raiders in 1967 so this KC teams were our rivals.

Infilled out the pool before the playoffs started. Chiefs offense looks ridiculously good right now. Mahomes is unreal. SF will try to run and keep it out of their hands. Maybe I get lucky.