Football

Bottom line, if the game goes into OT, each team should have a chance to posses the ball at least once.
Game should NOT ever end without the other team being able to have a possession.

He rides into the sunset as a legend.

After debunking the controversy of whether it was him or Belichick responsible for his success in NE, and winning with the Bucs, his legacy was complete.

He tried for the repeat in TB to catapult his mystique further into the stratosphere and came up a tad short.

To play another year at 45 (excuse me, even though a hard clean tackle on him is a penalty) would be self-indulgent stupidity.

For myself watching him over the years as a Jets fan, It would be a lie to profess any admiration for him, but respect and awe for his accomplishments cannot be denied.

Even on this last run, watching him at one point with his helmet off and his eyes focused at a point in the center of his forehead, he appeared like a crazed tiger set to attack his prey. He literally could have passed for a man 20 years his junior. He certainly is an amazing human being.

It will be interesting to see what he will do next. He probably will need to focus on something more than a few hobbies. Look for him to emerge in another career.

pokler

Power Bottom
Chiefs shot themselves in the foot not taking the field goal at the end of the first half. It came to bite them in the ass, though they had a chance to win late in the fourth quarter. The Bengals defense shut them down the second half.

The Bengals won all of two games two years ago and they’re going to the Super Bowl. Crazy!
Bengal defense stepped up unlike the Bills

Chiefs were fast out of the gate; thought it was gonna be a blowout win in their favor. Mahomes and Kelce started the victory celebration during the first quarter.

They forgot that the Heisman Trophy winner, Joe Burrow, came to play a full 60 minute game.

Love my Chiefs. They are a fast emotional team. They’ll be back. But, Mahomes has plenty of good QB’s of his generation to contend with. In fact Joe Burrow is a year younger than Mahomes.

It’s never as easy as it looks. Everybody gets your number sooner or later. But, all you can do is keep on playing.

Unfortunately, like in all sports, the off-season can be painfully long and filled with regrets.

Love the Chiefs’ organization. A true original tradition.

pokler

Power Bottom
Chiefs were fast out of the gate; thought it was gonna be a blowout win in their favor. Mahomes and Kelce started the victory celebration during the first quarter.

They forgot that the Heisman Trophy winner, Joe Burrow, came to play a full 60 minute game.

Love my Chiefs. They are a fast emotional team. They’ll be back. But, Mahomes has plenty of good QB’s of his generation to contend with. In fact Joe Burrow is a year younger than Mahomes.

It’s never as easy as it looks. Everybody gets your number sooner or later. But, all you can do is keep on playing.

Unfortunately, like in all sports, the off-season can be painfully long and filled with regrets.

Len Dawson !!

Yeah, loved Lenny Dawson and the Hank Stram teams.

Loved Willie Lanier, Ed Podalac, Otis Taylor (#89) Elmo Wright, Jan Stenarud, all the boys from way back then.

Just love my Kansas City Chiefs.

Before I croak, I will have to attend a game in Arrowhead Stadium, and fuck the vegetarian diet for the night, and get me a couple of Kansas City Hot Dogs, (“get yer red hots!!!”) some beers, buy a red jersey, get stinking’ drunk, and do the Tomahawk chant with the Kansas City Faithful.

After that, who knows? Find me a Kansas City woman and do it Kansas City style.

(“Goin’ to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come; they got some pretty lookin’ women there, and I’m gonna get me one” - Fats Domino)

pokler

Power Bottom
Yeah, loved Lenny Dawson and the Hank Stram teams.

Loved Willie Lanier, Ed Podalac, Otis Taylor (#89) Elmo Wright, Jan Stenarud, all the boys from way back then.

Just love my Kansas City Chiefs.

Before I croak, I will have to attend a game in Arrowhead Stadium, and fuck the vegetarian diet for the night, and get me a couple of Kansas City Hot Dogs, (“get yer red hots!!!”) some beers, buy a red jersey, get stinking’ drunk, and do the Tomahawk chant with the Kansas City Faithful.

After that, who knows? Find me a Kansas City woman and do it Kansas City style.

(“Goin’ to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come; they got some pretty lookin’ women there, and I’m gonna get me one” - Fats Domino)
It was Wilbur Harrison.

I’m not a Chiefs fan . Nor am I a hater. I’m very impartial.

imho… No one could look that good and then do a 180 and look that bad. Unless it was on Purpose

You can’t say Mahomes is a choke artist. He’s succeeded on all levels. Last week he wasn’t on another level, he was on another planet. And he came out like that. And then all of a sudden , he played like Browning Nagle.

I think he threw the game. He was emotionless on the sidelines. Like “oh well, shit happens”. He was even smirking.

A modern day shoeless Joe Jackson …

I’m not a Chiefs fan . Nor am I a hater. I’m very impartial.

imho… No one could look that good and then do a 180 and look that bad. Unless it was on Purpose

You can’t say Mahomes is a choke artist. He’s succeeded on all levels. Last week he wasn’t on another level, he was on another planet. And he came out like that. And then all of a sudden , he played like Browning Nagle.

I think he threw the game. He was emotionless on the sidelines. Like “oh well, shit happens”. He was even smirking.

A modern day shoeless Joe Jackson …
@steveoo1970 no disrespect but Mahomes is making 30 mill a year. With Win incentives and advertising contracts he is going to be a Billionaire.

Why would he lose on purpose? He’s only a few years in and wants to be in the Brady conversation. That’s his motivation. The kid is phenomenal..

but Josh Allen is better