Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I sent a message to someone who clearly was bullshit last night asking them to text (gave an app number) and this morning i wake up to their text, and a new app called "leaks" on my phone. It looks like the snapchat ghost deflated. I went to remove, and it said it was a part of a legit app that i use frequently. I removed both and did a scan of my phone. No malware, no viruses...
Anyone have this happen to them?

I put this here and not under general discussions b/c it seems to have happened in connection to the seeking website...
Thanks

I can't remember what her photo was on her profile. She is very pale, about 5'7", paunchy stomach, blonde hair, very plain face. In her defense I did meet her at her work and she clearly was not made up at all, but makeup is of no use when the clothes come off anyway.
Sounds about right. Forget what she said, I think a student working at a gym or something. Thanks.

I sent a message to someone who clearly was bullshit last night asking them to text (gave an app number) and this morning i wake up to their text, and a new app called "leaks" on my phone. It looks like the snapchat ghost deflated. I went to remove, and it said it was a part of a legit app that i use frequently. I removed both and did a scan of my phone. No malware, no viruses...

I put this here and not under general discussions b/c it seems to have happened in connection to the seeking website...
Thanks
How do you scan your phone? Is this an iPhone?

I think its a distinct and separate thing and prob. android. Sounds more like a lack of security updates and allowing all developers write accss to phone.
This is a burner, and i have all permissions turned off. Not a single app has permissions turned on. I use this phone for 1 thing and 1 thing only. It makes no sense. But it's gone, and if i have to smash and dump, it's paid itself off already.

This is a burner, and i have all permissions turned off. Not a single app has permissions turned on. I use this phone for 1 thing and 1 thing only. It makes no sense. But it's gone, and if i have to smash and dump, it's paid itself off already.
If it’s a burner phone who cares. Strange that an app got added to your phone during the night while you were sleeping but it doesn’t matter whether your apps are on or off since there’s no link back to you as long as you don’t call your house or anybody who knows you... it won’t matter. Make sure location services are definitely off because you don’t want to be tracked.
For additional layer of security you may want to consider adding a VPN app which really makes you anonymous and invisible

Apps do what they want. You use an app to set the permissions. Every part of every phone can be compromised. They want your sweet sweet ad revenue.

Review

$$vanessab21$$. 19 yr Trinidad. Massive. DD tits. Definitely some extra lbs but not as big as her photos make her look. She will do anything except anal. Very easy going and aims to please. Not flaky at all. Nice sloppy BBJ with CIM swallow. Cums hard on bare doggie. Multiple pops. $200 should get it done.
i met up with her this week. It’s true. I got to CIM 2x within an hour. She was amazing. sadly i didnt DATY since shes not into it-_- A great kisser and i smelled like her girly scent all day. I forgot to shower before i went to work. I shoulda done that but glad my SO didnt catch the scent

I tried contacting austrian something 22 year old from port Jefferson. I didnt log in yesterday to reply to her replies. She looked sexy and tight, possibly wild. Sadly she def blocked me for not having a chance to reply

Thanks
IIRC leaks is a memory tool for developers and think it needs to be explicitly enabled in those custom settings. It was perhaps a bug in the texting app that it came about but still sounds like to be cautious about it.