Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Just set up a coffee meet for tomorrow but she got booted off the site before supplying her cell number. Does look like a psycho
She is still active. She blocked you. She’s a weird one. I sent her pictures and asked her to unlock private and she blew up on me saying “they are private for A reason”

this is after she complimented my appearance in which I responded to her “Enjoy Your private pictures gremlin” and blocked her. Keep her on my burner account because I’m hoping one of my UG brethren punishes her throat and cervix

Same old SA whores. Flaked on me around 1. We texted all morning, and after she nodded off, I'm guessing, i hit her up asking if she was ok, and if we're still on for tonight... nothing since. Good thing i had set up 2 other meets as backup!
How do I send you a message? to pass along some info? Sorry I don't see message anywhere
Mod note: PM is not allowed on this board. Read the rules before posting again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see how things have changed for the worse since i got kicked off that site. I was dealing with some 22 year old, cor something from lynbrook, and i low balled her offline and she reported me and blocked me so i can't find her actual name! Didn't even happen on the site! It's funny how the privileged white trash are so indignant when i make an offer. Met up with a trainwreck tho. I gotta gather her SN and get my notes together before doing a post. Some of these women are so humble and accepting, then you get these nut jobs who think what they're doing isn't prostitution, and that they're better than the addict who does this for a fix, b/c it's to pay a cell phone bill, which by the way, is just as bad as dope. Anyway...1 month at the most and I'm done again. Too much drama in this shit. Got about 10 numbers today tho. Moving right along...

I have rachelredhead's phone number and have spoken with her before we just didn't get a chance to meet up. But then the other day I get a text from another number. She says it's Rachel and this is a spare phone. We set up a time and place to meet up. Then she asks me to pick her up instead. She said she was in Suffolk not far from me, but I remember Rachel being a Nassau girl. I pick her up and she isn't the girl in the pics on sa. I ask her about the pics and she says she doesn't use real pictures because she had family members on that site. Like I said she wasn't ugly, and we did the deed. $175 plus the room. Bbbj and cfs. She didn't seem to have fake tits. They felt real but then I also remembered guys here saying that her fakes were well done. I'm pretty sure the girl I saw and the Rachel that everyone raves about are 2 different girls lol
What color was her hair? And was she white?

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. In the future it would be more helpful if you included their SA handles.
Most of them are gone. Many of them deleted their profiles within days. However...

Alisa (not her real name, not sure what she goes by now) is still on as xxbright eyed bookwormxx

I also saw Majory (also don't' know what she goes by now), but she may have blocked me as I can't find her anymore. Think she has boleyn in her name.

Sad to see how things have changed for the worse since i got kicked off that site. I was dealing with some 22 year old, cor something from lynbrook, and i low balled her offline and she reported me and blocked me so i can't find her actual name! Didn't even happen on the site! It's funny how the privileged white trash are so indignant when i make an offer. Met up with a trainwreck tho. I gotta gather her SN and get my notes together before doing a post. Some of these women are so humble and accepting, then you get these nut jobs who think what they're doing isn't prostitution, and that they're better than the addict who does this for a fix, b/c it's to pay a cell phone bill, which by the way, is just as bad as dope. Anyway...1 month at the most and I'm done again. Too much drama in this shit. Got about 10 numbers today tho. Moving right along...
Was it Lauren something? We chatted when she first joined about 2 weeks ago, sent me her text number and all kinds of photos and videos, pierced nipples, works at a pub, made plans to meet The next day... ghosted

Was it Lauren something? We chatted when she first joined about 2 weeks ago, sent me her text number and all kinds of photos and videos, pierced nipples, works at a pub, made plans to meet The next day... ghosted
Nope, said her name was actually Cory, and her handle was Cor_9 or something like that. Lynbrook. Like i said, she blocked me, so i can't see her ad anymore. It went quite well in the set up, then she wanted 200 for a car bj. I countered with my usual 60, and she FLIPPED! it would have been funny if she weren't so crazed by it. She's just a kid tho, 22, she hasn't the slightest clue what the world really is, living at home, getting fucked by strange old men for money, and thinking it's all completely normal. Just think of the poor guys that are gonna marry these broads. All of them prostitutes in reality, but in their heads, it's completely normal. If it were normal, why not embrace it? Tell your parents, tell your boyfriend, um, b/c it's not normal.

Nope, said her name was actually Cory, and her handle was Cor_9 or something like that. Lynbrook. Like i said, she blocked me, so i can't see her ad anymore. It went quite well in the set up, then she wanted 200 for a car bj. I countered with my usual 60, and she FLIPPED! it would have been funny if she weren't so crazed by it. She's just a kid tho, 22, she hasn't the slightest clue what the world really is, living at home, getting fucked by strange old men for money, and thinking it's all completely normal. Just think of the poor guys that are gonna marry these broads. All of them prostitutes in reality, but in their heads, it's completely normal. If it were normal, why not embrace it? Tell your parents, tell your boyfriend, um, b/c it's not normal.
There’s a girl on SA who’s description starts off “ask me about the moncler jacket I need for this chilly winter”

Sounds good bitch, I’ll order you one from alibaba direct

Most of them are gone. Many of them deleted their profiles within days. However...

Alisa (not her real name, not sure what she goes by now) is still on as xxbright eyed bookwormxx

I also saw Majory (also don't' know what she goes by now), but she may have blocked me as I can't find her anymore. Think she has boleyn in her name.
xxboleynbluebabexx

She really does get 400/500 a meet. She’s snapped me showing a 65 year old silver fox handing her $500 cash. She strips and fucks really old dudes. It’s cool though, she REALLY is not that hot and her body does not match her face.

Face is a 6
Body is a 3

don’t cry over a 4.5

Much better tail out there anyway
I got her to agree to 350 and she recommended we meet at Pine Motor Inn, but changed my mind when she sent me private pics that did not look nearly as good as the pics on the site. Plus, she wouldn't agree to take it up ass so I figured I could get better for less.

Looks are subjective, as u said, but can you describe looks? Earlier in the thread someone described her as 6'7 and 169lbs! Must be typo. I spoke to one with a photo of her in red dress. Maybe same?
I can't remember what her photo was on her profile. She is very pale, about 5'7", paunchy stomach, blonde hair, very plain face. In her defense I did meet her at her work and she clearly was not made up at all, but makeup is of no use when the clothes come off anyway.

xxboleynbluebabexx
Not sure if it’s the same girl. Can’t find her by that name. But the Boleyn I met a few times was a really good experience. The one I met is from BK, pretty flexible schedule. No holes barred and enjoys a lot of kinky stuff and into threesomes. I can’t recall her full profile name though as this was some time ago. But she does text me from time to time to get together.

RECOMMENDED: $NicoleNY10029$ | E102st (between 1st & 2nd Av) | 561-714-3421 | MILF (40's) | PPM $100 1hr
she offers a FS massage. i told her that i wanted a 15 min massage, an early release, another 15 min massage, then a bj to wake little Johnny up, and see how it goes from there. she agreed.

arrival: i started to leave when i first laid eyes on her because she had a big stomach pouch, and saggy tits. since her ppm was low, i decided to go forward. And boy am i glad that i did.

action: handed her the 1hr ppm ($100), got undressed, and laid face down on her bed. i didn't care much for the full body massage, but i enjoyed the foot massage. she asked me if i was ready? i said yes, and turned over. she went straight to giving me a bbbj, and OMG. i would definitely put it in the top 5 (and i've probably had about a thousand, lol). i could have easily CIMMED after 10 mins, but i held back. when i got too close, i told her to stop, and stood up. she said that she was tight, and asked me if i wanted to fuck. i said sure. she looked at me and asked if i wanted doggy (of course, she knew exactly what i wanted). And boy was she tight. we started to have a little technical difficulty with the condom, so she got her lube. i asked her if she was ok with FI p&a. and you guessed it. i started slow so she could relax into it. she loved it. made her cum 2x. at one point, she started to moan that i was going to make her squirt. after cumming she told me to slow it down because things were sensitive there now. i asked if i could take a trip to Greece. and you guessed it. unfortunately though, it did not work out because i was too thick, and started to have condom difficulty again. at this point, i decided to finish with that amazing bbbj. she started out from a sitting on the bed position. after a few minutes, i told her to get on her knees. it did not take long after that. i had a huge explosion, that she happily swallowed.

after the curtains closed: i happily tipped her $20, and asked her if it was ok to share her info.

final conclusion: she is no beauty (about a 5 in that department), but she has a great attitude (never once looked at the clock), and provides one of best services, including (but probably not limited to), BBBJ/Greek/CIM plus swallow/allows FI (p&a) and she has a tight pussy. BTW, during the massage she asked me if i had any problems (which i took it to mean if i wanted a prostate massage). I am not into that, so i said no.
I saw Nicole yesterday and had a very similar experience. I knew from the pics that she definitely was not my type but figured what the hell, how often do you get a massage, bbj, anal, etc all for 100??
She is a really nice girl, and definitely seeks to please. Unfortunately, looking at the bruises all over her body and bandaged shin (she had a bad bike accident), combined with her size and most importantly stench coming from her pussy made it hard for me to get into it.
We started with a very nice BJ, switched to covered doggy which is when I began to lose interest. I hit it for about 15 min straight and just could not get into it enough to come. I considered sticking it in her ass but considering the smell that was coming from her pussy I decided not to go near her ass, lol. Finally I asked her to finish me in her mouth, which was great. She presses up against your taint with her finger while show blows you. She took every last drop and swallowed it all.
Nicole is a great value, but I personally will not repeat. However, anyone that wants good service at a very low price I would recommend trying for yourself.

Not sure if it’s the same girl. Can’t find her by that name. But the Boleyn I met a few times was a really good experience. The one I met is from BK, pretty flexible schedule. No holes barred and enjoys a lot of kinky stuff and into threesomes. I can’t recall her full profile name though as this was some time ago. But she does text me from time to time to get together.
Sounds like the same girl. Pretty wild and willing to do whatever. Always bare. Allowed photos and to be filmed. Easy to find on social media. She was a bit of a flake with me after a while and ghosted me.